推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高中英语短文改错练习及答案。 高一英语必修一 日常专题训练 外研版 试题下载
高中英语改错练习题-附答案
A shopkeeper once found that a bag money 56._______
had been stolen from his shop. He went to the 57._______
judge(法官) and tell him about his loss(损失).58._______
The judge ordered all people of the shop 59._______
to come before him. He took a number of the 60._______
sticks of equal length(长度) or gave one stick 61._______
to each person. Then he said, “Come after me 62._______
again tomorrow. I’ll then know which of you are 63._______
the thief because the stick given to a thief 64._______
will be one inch longer than the other.” 65._______
Miss Evans taught physics in school in London.Last month 56._____
she was explaining to one of her class about sound ,and 57._____
she decide to test them to see how successful she had 58._____
been in her work. She said to them, “Now I has a sister 59._____
in Washington. If I was calling her by the phone, and 60._____
you were on the other side of the street. Who would 61._____
hear me first, my sister and you? And why?” 62._____
A clever boy at once answered, “You sister, Miss 63._____
Evans, because the electricity travels much faster than sound 64._____
waves.” “Very well,” Miss Evans praised. 65.______
It is interested to visit another country, but sometimes 56. ___
there are some questions when we don’t know the language very 57. ___
well. It may be difficult to talk about the people there.We may 58. ___
not know how to use the telephone in the country which are 59. ___
visiting. We may not know what to buy the things we need. 60. ___
In a strange country we may not know where to eat and what 61. ___
to order in a restaurant. It is not easy to decide how many 62. ___
money to tip(付小费) waiters or taxi drivers. When we are 63. ___
helpless, we may not know how to ask help. 64. ___
After a short time later, however, we learn what to do 65. ___
and what to say. We learn to enjoy life in another country, and then we may be
sorry to leave both the place and the people.
Long long ago, people had gather leaves and 56._____
fruit of plants to eat with. They didn’t know how 57. _____
to plant crops or how to keep animals for their 58. _____
food. We call them Stone Age people. Thing for 59. _____
them were terrible and hard. Now there have still 60. _____
some people living liked those Stone Age people. 61. _____
They live in places that are hard reach. They do 62. _____
not know of our invention, for they keep themselves 63. _____
away our civilized world. For many years 64. _____
a group of people call Aruntas have lived alone 65. _____
in the center of Australia.
How robins(知更鸟) know when it is time 56._____
to go back north? They seem to tell by how
soon daylight lasts. In late winter, daylight 57. _____
begins to last longest each day. When the 58. _____
daylight lasts long enough, robins start north. 59. _____
They fly by day. Each year they follow a same 60. _____
fly-way. At first, they fly only few miles a 61. _____
day. They stop often in the field to eat bugs 62. _____
(小虫子). Late, they seem in a hurry. They fly 63. _____
over 100 miles a day. Some are going so far 64._____
as 180 miles. When they get to home, they 65. _____
always stay together high in a tree.
The Internet is playing a important part in 56. _____
our daily life. On the net,we can learn about 57. _____
news both home and abroad and some other 58. _____
informations as well. We can also make phone calls, 59. _____
send messages by e-mails,go to net schools,and 60. _____
learn foreign languages by ourselves. Beside,we 61. _____
can enjoy music,watch sports matches,and play the &nmylastsummerholiday_爱问通
21、my last summer holiday_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。学校:河源市源城外国语学校 班级:六(2) 姓名:黄聪 指导老师:王廷飞 21、my last summer holiday i .........
my last summer holiday_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。my last summer holiday summer holiday lasts two months. we can do a lot of things during the long .........
last summer holiday, i go to dalian with my parents. we traveled there on air. dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. in morning, we arrived .........
56~59 acda 60~62 bcc 63~66 dcbd 67~70 dbba 71~75 gaecb 短文改错(1× 10=10 分) last summer, my parents and i had our family holiday in .........
五、语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) last summer holiday i went to two ___1__ (city) with my family. they were beijing and .........
(10 分) last summer holiday,my parents an......
last summer holiday, i go to dalian with my parents. we traveled there on air. dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. in morning, we arrived .........
my parents. ___did you stay there? for three days. ___is the best ... ——where did you t___ last summer holiday? ——we went to beijing.........
d one of my best holidays was last summer holiday. my classmates and i went to yangzhou. we 1 three days traveling around, and we visited many .........
when did they meet last time? a.a long ...how to accept life as it is from my father. ...on hot summer days ploughing the soil, planting .........
小学英语 pep 写作归纳 holiday1 last summer holiday1 i had a nice holiday. on last summer holiday, my family went to shenzhen. we went there by car.........
holiday) (四)my summer holiday plans (my summer holiday) now that summer...at last, i think it necessary for me to go over my lessons in order .........
(sing) and___(dance) with my new friends on my last 二、单项选择,将...summer holiday. b. funny )___ your math teacher ? a. whose b..........
() when students in hong kong are in the holiday camps, their parents...last summer, i often went ___ (swim) in the river in my home town. .........
maybe the popularity of english won‘t last that...this summer, xu haoming is going to leave the ...a: great. thank you for answering my questions..........
chen: i told my parents about last night. they asked me to thank supper...a: my family are going to beijing druing the summer holidays. were .........
万 1 一.短文改错 i’m writing to tell you everything about my hometown....last summer holiday, his uncle invited him to go to switzerland. the .........
- .i went there last year. a. yes, idid b...my friend,arthur,has gone to paris for holiday....one summer, walt wanted a job in a post .........
i love my mother very much. 作文 37:last wednesday was teachers’ day. ...we took this photo this summer holiday. i like my bedroom. 作文 44:上.........
我的妻子作出了更大的预见 (dick’ wife) my s ...holiday and birthday postcards from relatives and ...last summer i take a part-time job in the .........
■ 热门推荐当前位置: >>
高考英语短文改错集训五
短文改错集训2016 高考英语-短文改错集训(五)Passage 1 Dear Tom, How is everything going recently? That has been a long time since we meet in China last time. Having passed the finally exams, I am busy planning a two-weeks trip to the US during this winter holiday. Do you have any suggestions about the choice of America cities? I prefer to big and modern cities. I guess I'd better book a hotel. What is the price for single boy like myself? Is it easy to find Chinese food? What is the traffic like, after I travel between cities in the US? Hope to hearing from you. Thank you! Best regards! Li Hua Passage 2 Water is very important to us, without that there would be no life. We couldn’t live if we didn’t have water. Therefore, some people don’t turn the tap off at once after using it. Some people don’t realize they wash them in the shower too long. Some even throw away bottles full in water. As middle school students, we should make great efforts to save water. On one hand, every single person’s save water is significance. On other hand, we can use some water we just used to watering plants. We shouldn’t leave the lap running for while we brush our tooth. Passage 3 Dear Editor, I’ m writing to tell you about a food poisoning accident. Several days ago, my neighbor ate a bag of food buying from the market. After the meal, they had stomachaches and their faces turn pale. Fortunately, one of their friends found the accident and immediately called on an ambulance, which carried them quickly to a hospital. After several hours’ treatment they final escaped from death. As some illegal businessmen are only interested on making profits to become rich quickly, we seldom care about the necessary safety measures or care which happens to consumers.1 短文改错集训They must be charged by law. Meanwhile, I do hope whole society can realize the important of food safety and begin taking action together to make sure food is safe.Passage 4 Once there lived a man who was such lazy that no job was fit him. In order to make a living he went to the neighbor of his for help one day. The neighbor advised to him to be a grave caretaker as it is the easiest job one could find. The lazy man was delighting and soon became a grave caretaker. And to everybody’s surprise he gave up his job three days before he got it. “It’s unfair.” He said to the neighbor angry. “In the grave all the others are lying still when I am the only one who has to stand.” Passage 5 Dear Sir, Thank you for you offer of invite me to the summer English course in your school. As for your choice between the two courses, I prefer the four-week course for 60 hours of study. Because of this would allow me more times to do some travelling and make a few new friends either. Of all the subjects I’m learning at school, I like English best. I had been learning English for 6 years but my spoken English remains poorly. So I hope to take this chance to improve it. If is possible, I’d like to stay with a family for a couple of days in order I can know some customs in England. I believe I will have wonderful time this summer.Yours truly,Li Hua Passage 6 I saw an accident happened on my way to home this afternoon. A girl was crossing the street on a zebra crossing while a young man drove a motorbike towards her. The2 短文改错集训young man saw the girl but tried to stop, but he drove too fast to stop. He hit the girl and fell off her motorbike. The girl was badly hurt and couldn’t move. The young man didn’t know how to do. I ran to a phone box nearby and dialed 110. Soon the police reached. They send her to the nearest hospital at once. One of the policeman talked to the young man and wrote something down while was talking. I think it is very dangerous to drive very fast. Passage 7 As a teenager, I remember Dad get home lately every night. He already had a great work and loved by his students. He took years to finish that he wanted. And now, decades later, I see myself for him. I go to work throughout the week and then came the weekend. I go to class for six hours on Sunday so I can finish my degree that I started twenty years ago. It took me the long time to figure out that what I wanted. I want to do for student what my father did for students. In my opinion, my father is my real hero. Passage 8 Do you read reviews after you see a movie? I use to do that, but I usually regretted. I read so much about a movie on advance that I often ended up with not go to see it at all. The writers point out everything that is wrong with the film, but seldom mentions anything good about one. They also tell many things and even the ending of the movie. Lately I have changed way I choose movies to watch. I read reviews afterwards if necessary. What is very importance to me is that I don’t watch the talk shows in that people discuss movies. And I don’t ask other people how they like of it. Now, I enjoy myself even more.3 短文改错集训2016 高考英语-短文改错集训(五)答案 Passage 1 Dear Tom, How is everything going recently? That has been a long time since we meet in China It met last time. Having passed the finally exams, I am busy planning a two-weeks trip to the US final two-week during this winter holiday. Do you have any suggestions about the choice of America cities? American I prefer to big and modern cities. I guess I'd better pre-order a hotel. What is the price for single boy like myself? Is it easy to find Chinese food? What is the traffic like, after I a me when/if travel between cities in the US? Hope to hearing from you. Thank you! hear Passage 2 Water is very important to us, without that there would be no life. We couldn’t live if we didn’t have which water. Therefore, some people don’t turn the tap off at once after using it. Some people don’t realize they wash However them in the shower too long. Some even throw away bottles full in water. As middle school students, we should themselves of make great efforts to save water. On one hand, every single person’s save water is ∧ significance. On ∧ other saving of the hand, we can use some water we just used to watering plants. We shouldn’t leave the lap running for while we 去到 hand water brush our tooth. teeth Passage 3 1.neighbor―neighbors 2.buying―bought 3. turn―turned 4.called 后面的 on 去掉 5.final―finally 6. on―in 7. we―they 8 .which―what 9. whole 前加 the/ our 10.important―importance Passage 4 Once there lived a man who was such lazy that no job was fit ∧him. In order to so for make a living he went to the neighbor of his for help one day. The neighbor advised a to him to be a grave caretaker as it is the easiest job one could find. The lazy man 去掉 to was was delighting and soon became a grave caretaker. And to everybody’s surprise he delighted But gave up his job three days before he got it. “It’s unfair.” He said to the neighbor after angry. “In the grave all the others are lying still when I am the only one who has to4 短文改错集训angrily while Passage 5 1. invite C inviting 2. your choice C my choice 3. because of C because 4. more times C more time 5. either C too 6. had been C have been 7. poorly C poor 8. is possible C possible 9. in order C in order that 10. have wonderful C have a wonderful Passage 6 1. happened C happen 2. 去掉 to 3. while C when 4. but C and 5. her C his 6. How C What 7. send C sent 8. arrived C reached 9. policeman C policemen 10. 加 he 或去掉 was Passage 7 As a teenager, I remember Dad get home lately every night. He already getting late had a great work and∧ loved by his students. He took years to finish job was that he wanted. And now, decades later, I see myself for him. I go to work what in throughout the week and then came the weekend. I go to class for six hours come on Sunday so I can finish my degree that I started twenty years ago. It took me the long time to figure out that what I wanted. I want to do for student a students what my father did for students. In my opinion, my father is my real hero. Passage 8 1.after―before 2. use―used 3. on―in 4.go―going 5. mentions―mention 6. one―it 7. way 前加 the 8. importance―important 9. that--which 10. of5
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当前位置: >>
改错练习 1
新视野外语学校改错练习(一)The story about Growth is my most favorite American TV play because it is very interested. The play tells humorous stories that happen Green’s family. Wi
th such stories, the play make people think about life, but therefore attracts the audience. It is also the window through which we can learn about American society. And there are many meaningful things that are worth think of, such as the relationship between parents and children in a lot of American family. It is quite different from those in China. The play is very popular. We’d better not missing the chance to enjoy it.The winter holiday is coming , Which made me excited. I have been looking forward at relaxing myself. I’d like to go skating, climb mountains and see several movie. I think I can play the basketball with my classmates. How a wonderful time I’ll have during the winter holiday! However, my parents think different. They don’t want me go out. They are afraid I’ll be knocked down by a truck, fallen off a tree or flight with others. Besides, they are afraid I will lose my way. I hate being treated like a bird keeping in a cage. To get more freedom, so I will try to persuade them.
1.We are frequently confronted with statement about the alarming rate of loss of language diversity. 错因:statement 是可数名词,在这里要么加冠词,要么变...七选五 语法填空 改错专项训练1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。专项训练(一) Ⅰ.七选五 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为...2015 高考英语:短文改错练习(1)及答案 D1 短文改错记叙文 【英语卷(解析) ?2015 届浙江省温州市十校联合体(温州中学等)高三上学期期初联考 (201408) 】第...高考短文改错练习1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。基础题 短文改错专练(一) A March 29th, Dear Diary, I’m writing this at my room. It’s almost midnight ...高一单句改错练习(含答案)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。改错练习: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I haven’t lived here long, but I have a ...改错练习1(学生用)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。改错练习一.Dear Ace Travel, My family and I want to take a trip this summer at somewhere 1.___ 改错练习...短文改错习题1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。2014 高考英语一轮自检训练 短文改错 1 1、Traffic jam is very serious problem in big city especially during rush hou...高一英语短文改错练习(一)短文改错技巧 湖北大冶五中 饶扬志 高中英语考试中, 短文改错属综合能力测试题型,要求学生全面地运用语言知识,根据语法结 构、词汇意义、...改错练习1-2 隐藏&& PROOFREADING & ERROR CORRECTION The passage contains TEN errors. Each indicated line contains a maximum of ONE error. In each case,...报关单改错练习题(1)_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。报关员考试报关单查错习题一答案及解析资料 1 大连万凯化工贸易公司(210291× ××× )代理大连万凯...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 last winter 的文章

随机推荐