护士职称英语报名的英语是什么

河南安阳&br&&br&
我是个有点木讷且讷言的人,也不好为人师,得到的什么不喜欢拿出来讲,不过这里写下一些自己的感受,希望可以为考试的同仁们提供参考。&br&&br&
首先是听课,在河南安琪购买课程之后,入门班提高班习题班冲刺班的课我都有去听。其次最重要的就是练习,课后习题做完之后练习题我做的也比较多,包括&i&Mosby&/i&,&i&Kaplan&/i&的书以及7套电子题,两套电子版CGFNS官方指南(没有买到纸质书)。由于&i&Lippincott&/i&的书买的比较晚,所以并没有做太多。此处着重要说的是CGFNS官方指南,因为是官方指定用书,还是要以此为原点出发,其他书配合进行复习。我做的题量不是很大,但是有的题会做好几遍,碰到不会的题就回去翻书复习知识点。另外对考点的敏感性也是可以通过做题练出来的,这是非常重要的一点。当你看到一道题,大概读了题干或选项后,就能意识到它要考的是什么。其实一千个人一千个哈姆雷特,任何事情只要抓住主干和原则,就会比较清晰。最后,勤奋是必须的。下班后一定要学习,每天都要做题,或多或少,哪怕少娱乐或没有娱乐。天才总是少数,很多人都是普通人,都需要付出99%的汗水。但是学习一定要讲究效率,多少时间内完成多少任务量,自己要做到心中有数。&br&&br&
在此我也特别感谢安琪的任课老师。经过对比,我觉得安琪老师的讲课水平真的很好,比如张老师、董老师、邢老师等等。&br&&br&
舍与得是人生的大智慧,想得到什么就必须有所牺牲。毅力也是一种可贵的品质,成功路上必不可少。最后祝大家身体健康,开心快乐,考试顺利!
河南安阳 我是个有点木讷且讷言的人,也不好为人师,得到的什么不喜欢拿出来讲,不过这里写下一些自己的感受,希望可以为考试的同仁们提供参考。 首先是听课,在河南安琪购买课程之后,入门班提高班习题班冲刺班的课我都有去听。其次最重要的就是练习,课后…
英语口语中的绝佳百句积累&br&
1. I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。&br&&p&  2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。&/p&&p&  3. I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。&/p&&p&  4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。&/p&&p&  5. I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。&/p&&p&  6. I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。&/p&&p&  7. I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。&/p&&p&  8. I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。&/p&&p&  9. I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。&/p&&p&  10. I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。&/p&&p&  11. I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。&/p&&p&  12. I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。&/p&&p&  13. I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。&/p&&p&  14. I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。&/p&&p&  15. I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!&/p&&p&  16. I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。&/p&&p&  17. I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。&/p&&p&  18. Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。&/p&&p&  19. Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。&/p&&p&  20. Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?&/p&&p&  21. What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?&/p&&p&  22. When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?&/p&&p&  23. Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?&/p&&p&  24. Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?&/p&&p&  25. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is notover yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。&/p&&p&  26. Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。&/p&&p&  27. Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?&/p&&p&  28. Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?&/p&&p&  29. Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?&/p&&p&  30. He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。&/p&&p&  31. Can you imagine how much he paid for that car? 你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?&/p&&p&  32. Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?&/p&&p&  33. Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?&/p&&p&  34. Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?&/p&&p&  35. Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?&/p&&p&  36. DO you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?&/p&&p&  37. I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。&/p&&p&  38. Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。&/p&&p&  39. Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。&/p&&p&  40. How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?&/p&&p&  41. Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?&/p&&p&  42. How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?&/p&&p&  43. Here is my card. 这是我的名片。&/p&&p&  44. He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。&/p&&p&  45. I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。&/p&&p&  46. Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?&/p&&p&  47. How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?&/p&&p&  48. How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?&/p&&p&  49. How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?&/p&&p&  50. How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?&/p&&p&  51 .How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?&/p&&p&  52. How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?&/p&&p&  53. How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?&/p&&p&  54 .How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?&/p&&p&  55. How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?&/p&&p&  56. How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?&/p&&p&  57. How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?&/p&&p&  58. How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?&/p&&p&  59. How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.&/p&&p&  60. How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?&/p&&p&  61. I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。&/p&&p&  62. I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。&/p&&p&  63. I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。&/p&&p&  64. It okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?&/p&&p&  65. It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。&/p&&p&  66. I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。&/p&&p&  67. That’s why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?&/p&&p&  68. I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。&/p&&p&  69. Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?&/p&&p&  70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。&/p&&p&  71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。&/p&&p&  72. I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。&/p&&p&  73. I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。&/p&&p&  74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。&/p&&p&  75. It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。&/p&&p&  76. It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。&/p&&p&  77. I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。&/p&&p&  78. It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。&/p&&p&  79. It’s not his
it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。&/p&&p&  80. It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。&/p&&p&  81. It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。&/p&&p&  82. It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。&/p&&p&  83. everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?&/p&&p&  84. I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。&/p&&p&  85. It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。&/p&&p&  86. The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。&/p&&p&  87. It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。&/p&&p&  88. It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。&/p&&p&  89. That might be in your favor那可能对你有利。&/p&&p&  90. I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。&/p&&p&  91. I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。&/p&&p&  92. I was wondering if you were doing anything this week我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。&/p&&p&  93. May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。&/p&&p&  94. This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。&/p&&p&  95. Thanks for taking me ~to the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。&/p&&p&  96. I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。&/p&&p&  97. Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?&/p&&p&  98. Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?&/p&&p&  99. There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。&/p&&p&  100. What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何&/p&
英语口语中的绝佳百句积累 1. I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。 2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3. I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5. I’m glad to see you again. 很…
护士刚到国外,最害怕的就是接电话,每次接到电话都不知道对方在讲什么。下面是根据英语国家的日常生活总结的一些电话英语供大家参考,希望对广大护士有所帮助:&br&&p&别人打电话进来,自己的回答::&br&-Is Dr. Wilson there? (最常用)
&br&-Is Dr. Wilson around? (次常用)&br&-Hello,
May I speak to Dr. Wilson please?&br&-Hello, Can I talk to Dr. Wilson please?&br&如果正是本人:&br&-This is Dr. Wilson speaking. &br&-You are speaking to Dr. Wilson. &br&如果是别人:&br&-Hold on.&/p&&p&-I'll get him, Hold on please.&br&-Hold on, let me see if he is here.&br&-One moment please.&br&如果他正好不在:&br&-No, He is out. (最常见)&br&-No, He is not here. May I take a message?&br&-No, He is not in.&br&-No, He is not available.&br&-No, He just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes.&br&如果他要找的人不在:&br&-Do you know when he will be back?&br&-Do you know where he is going?&br&-Do you know where I can reach him?&br&-Do you know his office number? (or work place number)&br&回答:&br&-No, I am sorry, I don't know! (50%)&br&-I have no idea. (49%)&br&-Yes, his number is ***.&br&如果要留言:&br&-May I leave a message?&br&回答:&br&-Sure, go ahead.&br&-Hold on, let me get a pencil and paper.&br&打错电话:&br&-Is this Wachovia Bank?&br&回答:&br&-No, I am afraid you have the wrong number.&br&-What number did you dial?&br&-What number are you calling?&br&结束对话:&br&-Thank you, have a good day.&br&听不清楚时:&br&-Pardon?&br&-Excuse me?&br&-I am sorry?&br&-Say again?&br&-Say what?&br&-Come again?&/p&&p&附记: 一位英国朋友曾特意告诉我, 在表达自己不知情时,不要只说, No, I don’t know. 这样听来是不礼貌的, 最好是说, No, I am sorry, but I don’t know. 这样就委婉的多。&/p&
护士刚到国外,最害怕的就是接电话,每次接到电话都不知道对方在讲什么。下面是根据英语国家的日常生活总结的一些电话英语供大家参考,希望对广大护士有所帮助: 别人打电话进来,自己的回答:: -Is Dr. Wilson there? (最常用) -Is Dr. Wilson around? (次…
&img src=&/50/5727addb3591bdf9c43c87a0ffe44093_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&485& data-rawheight=&362& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&485& data-original=&/50/5727addb3591bdf9c43c87a0ffe44093_r.jpg&&&p&Booking a Doctor's Appointment&/p&&p&Patient&/p&&p&I need to make an appointment. &/p&&p&I need to see the doctor. &/p&&p&When is the doctor free? &/p&&p&I need to renew my prescription. &/p&&p&Do you think the doctor could squeeze us in today? &/p&&p&I need to make an appointment for my husband. &/p&&p&My child needs to come in for a check-up. &/p&&p&The doctor wants to see me again in two week's time.&/p&&p&Receptionist&/p&&p&What is your chart number? &/p&&p&What is the appointment regarding? &/p&&p&Which day/what time is good for you? &/p&&p&Is January the 3rd okay with you? &/p&&p&How does four o'clock sound? &/p&&p&We'll see you then. &/p&&p&I'm sorry the doctor is not taking new patients. &/p&&p&We'll call you if there are any cancellations. &/p&&p&We're running an hour behind schedule. &/p&&p&Dr Jones is away. You'll be seeing Dr Lindsay.&/p&&p&Sample Conversation&/p&&p&Receptionist: Doctor Harris 's office. Jane speaking. How can I help you?&/p&&p&Caller: I need to make an appointment with Dr. Harris.&/p&&p&Receptionist: Do you know your chart number?&/p&&p&Caller: No, sorry. It's at home and I'm at work right now.&/p&&p&Receptionist: No problem. What's your name, please?&/p&&p&Caller: George Mason.&/p&&p&Receptionist: Okay Mr Mason. Hold one moment while I grab your chart, please.&/p&&p&Caller: Sure.&/p&&p&Receptionist: Thanks for waiting. Now, what do you need to see the doctor about?&/p&&p&Caller: Well, I've been fighting a cold for more than a week, and I think I might have &/p&&p&a chest infection or something. My cough is getting worse each day.&/p&&p&Receptionist: Hmm. Doctor Harris is off tomorrow. Do you think it can wait until Wednesday?&/p&&p&Caller: Oh, I was really hoping to get in today or tomorrow in case I need some&/p&&p& antibiotics. Maybe I'll have to go to the walk-in-clinic instead.&/p&&p&Receptionist: Actually, we had a cancellation for 2:00pm today if you can get away from the office.&/p&&p&Caller: Gee, it's almost 1:00pm already. I think I can make it if I leave right now.&/p&&p&Receptionist: We're running a bit behind schedule, so you can probably count on &/p&&p&seeing the doctor around 2:30.&/p&&p&Caller: That's great. Thanks for fitting me in.&/p&&p&Receptionist: No problem, Mr. Mason. We'll see you in an hour or so.&/p&
Booking a Doctor's AppointmentPatientI need to make an appointment. I need to see the doctor. When is the doctor free? I need to renew my prescription. Do you think the doctor could squeeze us in today? I need to make an appointment for m…
&p&AWell, good morning, Tom. I haven't seen you for a long time. &/p&&p&额,早上好,汤姆。很久不见了。&/p&&p&BI'd been feeling pretty well until just a few days ago.&/p&&p&从几天前开始我觉得不舒服。&/p&&p&AWhat seems to be the trouble now? &/p&&p&现在哪里不舒服。&/p&&p&BI feel run down, tired. I've been having headaches almost every day. And I'm not getting as much sleep as I usually do.&/p&&p&觉得虚弱、疲惫。我几乎每天都头疼。我的睡眠时间没有往常那么多。&/p&&p&AHave you been eating properly? Eating the right kind of food is important for your health, you know. &/p&&p&你吃饭正常吗?吃对事物对你的健康很重要,你知道的。&/p&&p&BWell, I haven't been eating well,I guess. I usually only have enough time to grab a sandwich and a cup of coffee for lunch.&/p&&p&额,我想我吃得不好。我午餐通常只够时间吃个三明治、喝杯咖啡。&/p&&p&AAnd what about dinner? &/p&&p&晚餐呢?&/p&&p&BSometimes I'm too tired to eat anything at all.&/p&&p&有时我太累了,吃不下东西。&/p&&p&AThat's not good. You don't have a well-balanced diet. Have you been taking vitamin pills? &/p&&p&这样不好。你饮食没有平衡。你有吃维他命药片吗?&/p&&p&BI don't like to take any medicine at all without talking it over with a doctor first.&/p&&p&没有先看医生,我不喜欢吃任何药。&/p&
AWell, good morning, Tom. I haven't seen you for a long time. 额,早上好,汤姆。很久不见了。BI'd been feeling pretty well until just a few days ago.从几天前开始我觉得不舒服。AWhat seems to be the trouble now? 现在哪里不舒服。BI feel run d…
一 . Receiving the patient (接待病人)&br&&p&  1.How do you do?/ Good morning!&/p&&p&  您好!(初次见面时使用) / 早上好!&/p&&p&  2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?&/p&&p&  您需要我帮助吗?&/p&&p&  3 . I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..&/p&&p&  我要领您到床边去 . 请跟我来 . 这是您的床位 .&/p&&p&  4.The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边&/p&&p&  5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水&/p&&p&  6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.&/p&&p&  请等一会儿 , 我去通知医生 .&/p&&p&  7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you. 玛丽是您的负责护士 / 医生&/p&&p&  8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们 .&/p&&p&  9.Smoking is not allowed here.   这里不允许吸烟&/p&&p&  二 . information collection( 收集信息 )&/p&&p&  10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗 ?&/p&&p&  11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息 .&/p&&p&  12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗 ?&/p&&p&  13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?&/p&&p&  14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗? / 当我按压这儿时痛吗?&/p&&p&  15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?&/p&&p&  16.Do your feet swell?  您的脚肿了吗?&/p&&p&  17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗? / 您有发热吗?&/p&&p&  18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?&/p&&p&  19.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder) 有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?&/p&&p&  20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?&/p&&p&  21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的 / 什么地方疼痛?&/p&&p&  22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?&/p&&p&  三. Physical examination (查体)&/p&&p&  23. Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?&/p&&p&  24. Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来&/p&&p&  25. Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.&/p&&p&  请躺在治疗床上 ./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上 , 放松 .&/p&&p&  26. Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝 .&/p&&p&  27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口 , 说 : 啊&/p&&p&  28. Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸&/p&&p&  29. May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子 , 好吗 ?&/p&&p&  30. Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子 .&/p&&p&  四. Communication ( 交流 )&/p&&p&  31. I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.&/p&&p&  我要测一下您的体温 / 请把体温计放在您的腋下 .&/p&&p&  32.Let me feel your pulse. 让我测一下您的脉搏 .&/p&&p&  33.I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压 .&/p&&p&  34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.&/p&&p&  我要取一滴指血做血糖测定 , 需要刺一下手指 .&/p&&p&  35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血 .&/p&&p&  36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .&/p&&p&  半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血 .&/p&&p&  37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.&/p&&p&  请留一份尿 / 便 / 痰的标本 / 请收集您的中段尿 .&/p&&p&  38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验 .&/p&&p&  39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部 / 头部 CT.&/p&&p&  40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片 .&/p&&p&  41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full. 您要做 B 超检查 , 请留尿 , 使膀胱充盈 .&/p&&p&  42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight. 明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚 12 点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。&/p&&p&  43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿 .&/p&&p&  44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图 .&/p&&p&  45.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.&/p&&p&  我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压 .&/p&&p&  We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.&/p&&p&  我们通过胃管给您必要的营养 . 当我放管时 , 请做吞咽动作 .&/p&&p&  46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.&/p&&p&  我要给您整理床铺 / 我们马上给您换床单 .&/p&&p&  47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷 / 热敷&/p&&p&  48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.&/p&&p&  Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?&/p&&p&  明天将做手术 / 现在马上做急诊手术 . 同意手术请您签字好吗?&/p&&p&  49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.&/p&&p&  我要给您做备皮 / 我要给您做皮肤准备。&/p&&p&  50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.&/p&&p&  要给您做局麻 / 全身麻醉 / 硬膜外麻醉 .&/p&&p&  51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin? 您对什么药物 / 青霉素过敏吗 ?&/p&&p&  52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at    once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试 . 如果您感到痒或气短 , 请立刻告诉我 ./ 我十五分钟后看结果 ./ 我要给您做破伤风皮试 .&/p&&p&  53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉 / 静脉 / 皮内注射&/p&&p&  54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion. 我要给您灌肠 , 帮助您排便&/p&&p&  55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.&/p&&p&  医生要给您换药 / 医生要给您拆线 .&/p&&p&  56.I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧&/p&&p&  57.I’m going to give you nebulization. 我要给您 ( 雾化 ) 吸入 .&/p&&p&  58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗&/p&&p&  59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week 您至少要卧床休息一周 .&/p&&p&  60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?&/p&&p&  您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?&/p&&p&  61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?&/p&&p&  昨天您排便了吗? / 您的大便正常吗?&/p&&p&  62.What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色?&/p&&p&  63.How much urine do you pass each time? 您每次排尿多少?&/p&&p&  64.You will have skin/cervical traction. 要给您做皮肤 / 颈部牵引&/p&&p&  65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.&/p&&p&  多做锻炼 / 做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒&/p&&p&  66.You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血&/p&&p&  67.The results are normal. 结果正常&/p&&p&  68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~ 您的病诊断为 ~&/p&&p&  69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol. 您必须戒烟、戒酒&/p&&p&  五. about medication and nutrition (关于药物和营养)&/p&&p&  70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food. 饭前 / 饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒 .&/p&&p&  71.Take the medicine with a lot of water. 服用此药,要多饮水 .&/p&&p&  72.I’ll give you an injection twice a day. 我要给您注射 , 每日两次 .&/p&&p&  73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/&/p&&p&  这种药是为了预防感染 / 治疗感染 / 减轻疼痛 / 保护您的胃 / 提供营养 / 降低体温 / 降低颅内压 / 停止出血&/p&&p&  74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.&/p&&p&  您的进食应该是低脂 / 低盐 / 轻淡 / 高热量 / 高蛋白 / 软食 / 流食的食物&/p&&p&  75.Please take some more nourishing food. 请食营养多的食物 .&/p&&p&  六. comforting ( 安慰 )&/p&&p&  76.Never mind/It doesn’t matter 没关系&/p&&p&  77.Don’t worry 不要担心&/p&&p&  78.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张 , 操作者是高手&/p&&p&  79.You will recover soon. 您很快就会康复的&/p&&p&  80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks. 请两周后来看医生复查&/p&
一 . Receiving the patient (接待病人) 1.How do you do?/ Good morning! 您好!(初次见面时使用) / 早上好! 2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you? 您需要我帮助吗? 3 . I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.. 我要…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
2717 人关注
181 条内容
157 条内容
2061 人关注
842 条内容
273 人关注

我要回帖

更多关于 中国的英语是什么 的文章

随机推荐