第2题的b选项,learning tomay i speak to在句子中做什么成分

He tries English well, so he practises English every day.A. to speakB. speakingC. speakingD. to speak 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
He tries ____ English well, so he practises _____ English every day.A. to speakB. speakingC. speakingD. to speak
科目:初中英语
短文填空 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)Kitty and Millie are writing to Mr Wu to r& 1&&&David as the new chairperson. They think he will be an e& 2&&chairperson because he has many good personal q& 3&. David is c &&4&&and he thinks he can do anything if he tries his best. He is h &&5&. He always does extra work. They think David is also c& 6&. Because he always gets good marks in tests. He is h& 7&&too. He usually shows the Grade 7 students how to use the library. They think he is k& 8&&and often ask him to play with them David is also o& 9&&and never f& 10&&to do the things he needs to do. They think that David has all the qualities to be a good chairperson. They hope Mr Wu can agree with them.
Have you ever complained why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seems d___1____to you? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time. If you see the world with your warm heart, you will find the whole world ____2___ to you.On a sunny morning, you plan to have a walk to relax y__3____. Just before you go out, it s___4____starts to rain. Maybe you would feel very sad and start to complain about the weather. But dear friends, why not sit down and e___5_____ the free concert that the nature brings you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and farmers will have a good harvest.A___6____everyone wants to succeed in life isn’t a bed of roses. It’s very common to meet difficulties on the w____7____to success. In fact, difficulty isn't terrible. The real terrible thing is that we are afraid of it. Difficulty is l___8____a spring (弹簧). If you are w___9____, it will be strong. So when you meet difficulties, don't give up. Instead, you should face them with a smile.Attitude(态度) d___10_____ everything. With an optimistic (乐观的) attitude, life is easy and pleasant.
根据短文内容,从下面方框中的七个选项中,选择五个还原到文章中,使短文意思通顺,结构完整(每小题目2分)Liu Qian is one of China's top magicians(魔术师). He is also the only one who has been invited to perform in Las Vegas and Hollywood, two of the best magic show places in the United States. 【小题1】__________The things he uses are all usual things we can find in our daily life, but how can he make it?"I did my best to find the rips (漏洞)of his shows, but &couldn't find out any. 【小题2】________.Born in 1976 in Taiwan, Liu Qian found himself interested in a magic toy in a shop when be was 7 years old. 【小题3】___________ His hard work made him very famous at the age of &12, when he won Taiwan's Youth Magic Contest.” 【小题4】_______ It encouraged me to do better and better,” Lin Qian said.Liu Qian is strict with himself . He tries many ways to improve his skills . He said, 【小题5】_______We go to streets to do magic for people . We have to deal with unexpected situations(不可预知的情况). Therefore , it helps improve our performing skills greatly .”Do you like magic shows? Please pay more attention to Liu Qian in the future.A.people can't believe their eyes ~ they watch him do his magic.B.From then on he has never given up the interest in magic~C.This win was very important to me.D.I really enjoyed his magic.E. I have never seen such a strange young man.E &Street shows are the biggest challenge for us magicians.G. I like going go shopping &with my &family or friends.
来源:2012届江苏省永丰市初级中学初三中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
Have you ever complained why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seems d___1____to you? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time. If you see the world with your warm heart, you will find the whole world ____2___ to you.On a sunny morning, you plan to have a walk to relax y__3____. Just before you go out, it s___4____starts to rain. Maybe you would feel very sad and start to complain about the weather. But dear friends, why not sit down and e___5_____ the free concert that the nature brings you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and farmers will have a good harvest.A___6____everyone wants to succeed in life isn’t a bed of roses. It’s very common to meet difficulties on the w____7____to success. In fact, difficulty isn't terrible. The real terrible thing is that we are afraid of it. Difficulty is l___8____a spring (弹簧). If you are w___9____, it will be strong. So when you meet difficulties, don't give up. Instead, you should face them with a smile.Attitude(态度) d___10_____ everything. With an optimistic (乐观的) attitude, life is easy and pleasant.
来源:学年福建省龙岩市初三学业(升学)质量检查英语卷
题型:其他题
根据短文内容,从下面方框中的七个选项中,选择五个还原到文章中,使短文意思通顺,结构完整(每小题目2分)&Liu Qian is one of China's top magicians(魔术师). He is also the only one who has been invited to perform in Las Vegasand Hollywood, two of the best magic show places in the United States. 1.__________Thethings he uses are all usual things we can find in our daily life, but how canhe make it?&I did my best to find the rips (漏洞)ofhis shows, but& couldn't find out any. 2.________.Born in 1976 in Taiwan, Liu Qian found himself interested in a magic toy in a shop when be was 7 years old. 3.___________ Hishard work made him very famous at the age of& 12, when he won Taiwan'sYouth Magic Contest.” 4._______ It encouraged me to do better and better,” LinQian said.Liu Qian is strict with himself . He tries manyways to improve his skills . He said, 5._______We go to streets to do magic forpeople . We have to deal with unexpected situations(不可预知的情况). Therefore , it helps improve our performing skillsgreatly .”Do you like magic shows? Please pay moreattention to Liu Qian in the future.
A. people can't believe their eyes ~ they watch him do his magic. B. From then on he has never given up the interest in magic~ C. This win was very important to me. D. I really enjoyed his magic. E. I have never seen such a strange young man. E& Street shows are the biggest challenge for us magicians. G. I like going go shopping& with my& family or friends. &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Scientists are doing research on the way, how children learn to speak啥意思,通不通顺
流星之陨2693
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
符合语法的应该是这样的:Scientists are doing a research that how children learn to speak words now.科学家们正在做一项关于孩子们怎么学说话的研究.[that how children learn to speak words]在句子中作同位语从句,解释说明research的具体内容.还有问题欢迎追问.
Scientists are doing research on the way _____. A. children learn to speak
B. what children learn to speak C. children learning to speak
D. how children learn to speak怎么解。谢谢
你好,根据你后来提供的这道题的选项和句意,我重新审了一遍题。之前在没有选项时,on the way看成短语译为“在路上,沿途”,于是that从句看成同位语从句。有了选项之后,重新审了一遍题,Scientists are doing research on the way___ 可看出,应该是do research on sth的结构,表示“做关于...的研究”,这里on相当于about;言下之意,the way是作on后面的宾语译为“方式,方法”,那么划线处应该是选择修饰the way的定语从句,表达“...的方法”。语法规定,当定语从句的先行词是"the way"时,如果关系词在从句中作状语成分,那么关系词可以用以下三种方式:(1)in which(2)that (3)省略即可有三种形式:1.the way in which children learn to speak.2.the way that children learn to speak.3.the way children learn to speak故此题选A。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Scientists are doing research about how children learn to speak
科学家们正在做研究,孩子如何学会说话
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Learning to Speak
下载积分:3000
内容提示:Learning to Speak
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 22:17:34|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 3000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
Learning to Speak
关注微信公众号& Topic知识点 & “A good way to pass a...”习题详情
252位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.9%
A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam.If you are taking an English exam, do not only learn rules of grammar.21·cn·jy·comTry to read stories in English and speak in English whenever you can.A few days before the exam, you should start going to bed early.Don’t stay up late at night studying and learning things.Before you start the exam, read carefully over the question paper.4 Try to understand the exact meaning of each question before you pick up your pen to write.When you have at last finished your exam, read over your answers.Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sure that you have not missed anything out.A)根据短文内容简要回答问题。【小题1】Learning rules of grammar is enough to pass the English exam, isn’t it?&&&&【小题2】What should you do a few days before the exam? &&&&B)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。【小题3】&&&&【小题4】&&&&C)请给短文拟一个适当的标题。【小题5】&&&&No, it isn’t.&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山东潍坊市旗城学校初三第一学期学情检测英语卷
分析与解答
习题“A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are laz...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要告诉了我们怎样才能顺利的通过考试,短文的第一句话就告诉了我们通过考试的一个好办法就是一年中的每一天都要努力学习。另外作者还给了我们一些很有用的建议,如考试前应该早休息、考试时要认真看题、做完后要好好检查等。【小题1】根据短文第一段的最后一句话If you are taking an English exam, do not only learn rules of grammar可知,作者认为,如果你要参加英语考试,不要仅仅学习语法规则。这句话告诉我们,只学好语法规则就能通过英语考试是不对的。故这个题的答案是否定的。om【小题2】根据短文第二段中A few days before the exam, you should start going to bed early.Don’t stay up late at night studying and learning things.可知这个题的答案。意为:在考试之前的几天,你应该早点睡觉,不要熬夜学习。【小题3】most of the year 是一个短语,意思是在一年中的大部分时间;a few days before the exam 意为:在考试之前的几天。这句话告诉我们,想要通过考试,平时就需要努力学习,而不是只在考试之前的几天才开始用功。【小题4】before you pick up your pen to write 在你提笔写答案之前,这里的pick up 意思是拿起;try to do sth. 尽量做某事。【小题5】这篇短文主要告诉了我们怎样才能顺利的通过考试,短文的第一句话就告诉了我们通过考试的一个好办法就是一年中的每一天都要努力学习。另外作者还给了我们一些很有用的建议。所以这篇短文最好的题目就是A good way to pass an exam。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you ar...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are laz...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“外研版英语九年级上学期”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
外研版英语九年级上学期
与“A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are laz...”相似的题目:
--- You can use MSN to talk with Vivien on the Internet. --- I know. But can you tell me &&&&?when I can use itwhat I can use itwhy can I use ithow can I use it
She said that she &&&& for someone to help her.waitswas waitingis waitingwait
--Excuse me. Could you tell me &&&&&to Xi’an Expo?--Take No.231 to get there.which bus should I takehow far is itwhich bus I should takehow far it is
“A good way to pass a...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam.If you are taking an English exam, do not only learn rules of grammar.21·cn·jy·comTry to read stories in English and speak in English whenever you can.A few days before the exam, you should start going to bed early.Don’t stay up late at night studying and learning things.Before you start the exam, read carefully over the question paper.4 Try to understand the exact meaning of each question before you pick up your pen to write.When you have at last finished your exam, read over your answers.Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sure that you have not missed anything out.A)根据短文内容简要回答问题。【小题1】Learning rules of grammar is enough to pass the English exam, isn’t it?____【小题2】What should you do a few days before the exam? ____B)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。【小题3】____【小题4】____C)请给短文拟一个适当的标题。【小题5】____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year。3 You may fail in an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam.If you are taking an English exam, do not only learn rules of grammar.21·cn·jy·comTry to read stories in English and speak in English whenever you can.A few days before the exam, you should start going to bed early.Don’t stay up late at night studying and learning things.Before you start the exam, read carefully over the question paper.4 Try to understand the exact meaning of each question before you pick up your pen to write.When you have at last finished your exam, read over your answers.Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sure that you have not missed anything out.A)根据短文内容简要回答问题。【小题1】Learning rules of grammar is enough to pass the English exam, isn’t it?____【小题2】What should you do a few days before the exam? ____B)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。【小题3】____【小题4】____C)请给短文拟一个适当的标题。【小题5】____”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 may i speak to 的文章

随机推荐