作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!
文章录入:陈根花&&&&责任编辑:陈根花&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
●地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼&●值班编辑:陈老师 ●管理员QQ: ●语法答疑群:其他回答(2)
相关已解决
Powered by 英语答疑网 & ,Processed in 0.025423 second(s), 23 queries.
&加载中...what kind是什么意思_what kind在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
what kind是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
what kind是什么意思 what kind在线翻译 what kind什么意思 what kind的意思 what kind的翻译 what kind的解释 what kind的发音 what kind的同义词
what kindwhat kind 双语例句1. A:What kind of job do you do?&&&&你的工作是什麼性质的呢?2. 2. When you are growing up, what kind of people do you want to becom?&&&&长大以后,你们想成为什么样的人呢?3. 3. China, the pigeons are generally emphasize short beak and feather color purity, I do not know your country is what kind of pigeons collectables.&&&&我们中国的鸽子一般都是讲究嘴短和羽色纯净,不知道贵国的鸽子什么样的是精品。4. 4. The third solution is for the acquirer to go ahead with the acquisition, but then subsequently repurchase a quantity of shares equal to the number issued in the merger. In this manner, what originally was a stock-for-stock merger can be converted, effectively, into a cash-for-stock acquisition. Repurchases of this kind are damage-repair moves. Regular readers will correctly guess that we much prefer repurchases that directly enhance the wealth of owners instead of repurchases that merely repair previous damage. Scoring touchdowns is more exhilarating than recovering one`s fumbles. But, when a fumble has occurred, recovery is important and we heartily recommend damage-repair repurchases that turn a bad stock deal into a fair cash deal.&&&&第三种方法是购并者照样进行交易,接着再从市场买回因购并所发行的股份,如此一来,原本以股换股的交易便转变为以现金换股的交易,买回股份本身是一种修补损害的动作,正常的读者应该能正确的猜到我们宁愿以买回自家股份的方式直接增进原有股东权益,而不只是修补原先的损害,得分的达阵会比弥补失误更令人雀跃,但当失误真的发生了,亡羊补牢还是很重要的,我们衷心建议大家应该以买回自家股份这类弥补错误动作,将一项不好的以股换股交易变为合理的现金换股交易。5. What kind of spiritual guidance is the Church offering?&&&&你说,在精神上,天主教会又能给人们指点什么样的迷津呢?6. 6. We all know what kind of person you really are.&&&&我们都知道你是什么样的人。7. Should have located above all oneself website, what does the website that is clear about oneself offer, those who offer what kind of crowd.&&&&首先要定位好自己的网站,清楚自己的网站提供什么,提供给什么样的人群的。8. 8. He said there against what you body does not check, I said no, but also examined to what he says I have inflammation, inflammation cured first, he said that after eating drugs, he said that if a That is to say that he has the drugs, three or four hundred a day of flowers, may be the last so that we did not think that he said it was not only so small, he said you are not urgent, it is checked in, there is no problem I do not want the door just started looking at that, may I wish it did not matter how much money to spend, the most important to bear in the end, I insist on seeing it on the door, who can think, what a day of high consumption, could eventually I have not pregnant, and now there is no way I am the door, if the doctor does not say that I am able to eat that bad on the quasi-drugs, we do not get the drug of interest, in order to buy this kind of inter-provincial, I Internet search portal, we hope to see.&&&&到那他说你这抗什么体的检查没有,我说没有,又检查了那几向,他说我有炎症,先把炎症治好,他说之后在吃那药,一听他说那话就是说他那有那药,每天三四百的花,可到最后让我们没有想到的是他说没有只能等,他说你还小又不急,在那都查了,都没有问题,我门刚开始也不想在那看,可一想花多少钱不要紧,最主要的到最后能怀上,我门就坚持看了下去,可谁想到,每天着么高的消费,居然最终我还没有怀上,到现在我门也没有办法,要是那医生不说我吃那药准能坏上,我们对这种药也不会这样的感兴趣,为了买这样的要跨省,我门在网上查,结果我们就看到希望了。9. A great amount of post tensioned pre-stressing concrete single box beam for double track (as called the Box Beam hereinafter) has been used on the line. It is of infeasibility in adoption of the traditional practice of pre-fabrication in precast factory and erection of the Box Beam with the track laying machine for that this type of beam is characterized by new structure, complicated workmanship, large volume and difficulty in transportation. Therefore, the key and hardest problem to tackle is that what processing should be adopted to precast the Box Beam on site and that what kind of machinery should be used to transport and erect the Box Beam.&&&&由于该型梁具有结构新、工艺复杂、体积大、运输困难,将常规铁路的桥梁厂制造桥梁、经过铁路运梁到工地、边铺边架进行桥梁制造与架设的传统施工模式应用到该线是行不通的,必须在现场预制桥梁、并采用专门的运架梁设备进行桥梁架设,因此箱梁的制造、架设施工成为该线施工技术攻关的重点和难点。10. 911查询·英语单词10. What kind of recreation do you go in for?&&&&你在文娱方面有什么爱好?11. Qualcomm will be thinking the pain, and today I know that he had been too mind you your choice of a number of decisions The kind of injury, has been rooted in my mind, I can not believe you can trust me, there is no way for her to insist on and tolerance I thought I would grow up ignorant of everything, but, after growing up, I only know what I want or do not want, Do not always give a person, two people have been living on a person, not only because of fond memories of the past and now painful, Do not never promise, do not always find an excuse for you to all for your good words said.&&&&&&通定思痛,到今天我才知道,自己太介意你的选择你的一些决定那种伤害,已经在我心里扎根,我没办法相信你能再让我信任,也没有办法让自己再坚持和容忍我以为成长会让我懂事,只是,在成长后的今天,我才知道我要什么或者不要什么,不要总是一个人迁就,两个人的生活就一个人过,不要只是因为过去的美好的回忆而现在痛苦的恋着,不要永远没有办法兑现的承诺,不要总是为你找借口为你向所有人说好话。12. What kind of packing material do you use?&&&&&&你们用的包装材料是什么?13. What kind of change will the obtain employment move of lost territory farmer in new social environment produce?&&&&&&失地农民在新的社会环境中的就业行动将发生怎样的变化?14. You don`t know what kind of a man he is.&&&&&&你不知道他是怎样一种人。15. What kind of man that you are?&&&&&&你到底是个什么样的人?16. 911查询·英语单词16. We can judge what kind of person he is by thewords he says.&&&&&&听他说话我们便可断知他是哪种人。17. 17. The basic issue of education is what kind of people are going to be prepared.&&&&&&教育的根本问题是培养什么样的人的问题。18. You should know what kind of services a cruise ship offers to ensure you maximum comfort and relaxation.&&&&&&你应该知道什么样的服务,游轮,以确保您提供最大的舒适和放松。19. what kind的反义词19. Autumn in October, 2009SHE Shanghai concert, will give us what kind of exciting!&&&&&&金秋十月,2009SHE上海演唱会,将给我们带来怎样的精彩!20. What kind of QUALIFICATION did you get? .&&&&&&你有什么样的资质 4。what kind 单语例句1. Ma said there are no specific details on what kind of information should be disclosed by the government under the current regulation.2. Hotchner did not specify what kind of cancer Newman had, but said the actor is in active treatment.3. As long as systematic restraint is in place, it does not matter what kind of ball sports civil servants may play.4. What kind of problems will we come across in terms of urban management?5. So what kind of company is Google and what are its goals and objectives?6. But what kind of stars they adore and who should become youth idols is what matters.7. Ree said corporations could let universities know what kind of talent they need and then cooperate with schools on programs to train students.8. In an era marked by efficiency, speed has become the dominating factor deciding what kind of communication people will choose.9. Ke would not say what kind of illegal behaviour would attract the severe penalty of deportation.10. It is what kind of quality of design that Chinese companies can present to the world that really matters.what kind是什么意思,what kind在线翻译,what kind什么意思,what kind的意思,what kind的翻译,what kind的解释,what kind的发音,what kind的同义词,what kind的反义词,what kind的例句,what kind的相关词组,what kind意思是什么,what kind怎么翻译,单词what kind是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐