3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以我的好朋友为题的英语作文150词左右
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My Good Friend Zhang Ying is my good friend.She’s in Class1,Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School.She’s a model student.She’s clever and she’s helpful,too.She often helps teachers and young students at school.She is good at Chinese,maths,English,arts and crafts,music and so on.She has a lot of hobbies.She likes painting and drawing.And she likes listening to music,having picnics with her parents.Oh yeah,she likes fishing,too.But she doesn’t like playing basketball,football,table tennis or volleyball.Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine.I like playing with her.We always work together and help each other.我的好朋友 张颖是我的好朋友.她在Tianjiao小学四年级一班.她是个模范生,聪明,也乐於助人.她在学校裏经常帮助老师和低年级学生.她擅长於文,数学,英语,美术和手工,音乐,等等.她有很多兴趣爱好.她喜欢画画,聼音乐,和父母去野餐,对了,她还喜欢钓鱼.但是她不喜欢篮球,足球,乒乓和排球.张颖是我最好的朋友,我喜欢和她一起玩.我们经常一起学习,互相帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.Four Seasons 我最喜欢的季节 Every year has four seasons.一年有四个季节。 Spring is warm . 春天是温暖的季节 It is a rainy season .也是雨季 After the rain , you can see a beautiful rainbow in the sky .雨后你会看到彩虹挂在天空 The trees are green and the flowers are beautiful everywhere.处处是绿树和美丽的鲜花 Summer is hot . 夏天很热 I wear T-shirts and shorts, sometimes I wear dresses . 我穿着 T 恤 和短裤,有时候还穿连衣裙。 (男女生衣服自己把握)We have a long summer holiday .我们度 过漫长的暑假 I play with my friends and go swimming with my father and mother .我和朋友们 一起玩,要不就和父母一起去游泳。 Autumn is cool . 秋天凉爽 Sometimes it is windy.有时刮风 Some trees are yellow and grass is yellow, too . 草木枯黄 I like autumn very much .我非常喜欢秋天 Because in autumn there are many fruits .因为秋天可以吃到很多水果 。 Winter is cold . 冬 天 很冷 I wear coats, trousers and hats . 我 穿着 大 衣, 长 裤 戴着 帽 子 .Sometimes it is snowy.有时会下雪。I hope it often snows in my town . 我希望在我的家乡 能常下雪。 Then I can make the snowman with my friends.这样我可以和朋友们堆雪人, It will be fun.那一定很有趣。 I like winter best. 我最爱冬天。Which season do you like best ?你最 爱哪个季节? 注意:请大家自己选择最喜欢的季节,然后用上面的话来充实自己的作文。并非要求全部背 下来。比方说,喜欢最夏天,因为我喜欢和父母一起去游泳 I like summer best,because I like going swimming with my father and mother. 2.My English teacher 我最喜欢的老师(关于长相和性格方面的句子亦可用于介绍其他人,比 方说父母,长辈,朋友) Hello! My name is Ann. My favourite teacher is English teacher. 我 最喜欢的老师是英语老师 Who is she? Her name is Linda. Do you want to know her?你想认识 她吗? Linda is very beautiful. Look! She has two big black eyes, a straight nose, a small mouth and long hair. 她有大眼睛,笔直的鼻子,小小的嘴巴和长头发。She is not tall and not short. She likes wearing a white dress.她爱穿着白色连衣裙 She looks like an angle.她看起来象个天使 Linda works hard every day. And she is strict to us, but she is kind.她每天工作都很努力, 虽然对 我们要求严格, 却非常和蔼。 class is so much fun.她的课很有趣。 Really?是真的吗?Yes. Her 当然 In class, she is our good teacher. After class, she is our good friend. 在课堂上她是我们的 好老师,下课后她是我们的好朋友 Her favourite food is egg. 她最喜欢吃的食物是鸡蛋 It ’s very very healthy .吃这种食物有利于健康 She is not only good at pingpong,她不但擅长打乒 乓球 but also good at singing.还喜欢唱歌 She likes talking with us.她爱和我们聊天 We all like her.我们都喜欢她。 3.My Good Friend 我的好朋友 Zhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class 1, Grade 6 of Yu Xin School.张英是我的好朋 友,她是育新学校六一班的学生。She is a model student. 她是模范生。She’s clever and she’s helpful, too.她又聪明又爱帮助别人。 She often helps teachers and young students at school.在 学校她常常帮助老师和别的小同学。 She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts ,music and so on.她的语文,数学,英语,美术,音乐等各门功课都很擅长。 She has a lot of hobbies.她 有很多爱好。 She likes drawing.她喜欢画画。 And she likes listening to music, 听音乐, having picnics with her parents.还喜欢和父母一起野炊.Oh yeah, she likes fishing,too.她还喜欢钓鱼。 But she doesn’t like playing basketball,football,table tennis or volleyball.她不喜欢打篮球,踢足 球和乒乓球,排球。Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine.张英是我最好的朋友。I like playing with her.我喜欢和她一起玩。 We always work together and help each other.我们总是在一起学 习并互相帮助。 4.My Family 我的家庭 There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and me. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. I am a pupil. My father and my mother often go to work by car. I often go to schoo l on foot. My father likes playing football very much. My mother lik es watching TV. I like reading books.This is my family. Do you like my family?我的家有三口人, 爸爸妈妈和 我。爸爸是医生,妈妈是老师,我是一名小学生。我的父母通常开车去上班,我通常走路去 学校。 爸爸喜欢踢足球, 妈妈喜欢看电视, 我喜欢看书。 这是我的家庭, 你喜欢我的家庭吗? 5. Letter 一封给朋友的书信 Dear Pat, My name is Harry. I’m 10 years old.我今年 10 岁。I have a fish. She’s beautiful. 我有一条鱼, 很漂亮。She can swim quickly. 她游得很快。I really love her.我很喜欢她。 I have lots of hobbies.我有很多爱好 I like playing chess. 我爱下棋。I like fishing and shopping。我爱钓鱼 和购物。I like listening to music, too.我还喜欢听音乐。 I think they’re fun.我觉得做这些事很 有意思。 I don’t like drawing or painting. 我不爱画画。I’m not good at these things.我不擅长 这些事。 They’re boring,I think.我觉得画画很无聊。 But my sister likes drawing and painting very much.但我姐姐很喜欢绘画。 She’s 14. She’s clever.她很聪明。 How about you? What are your hobbies? 你呢?你有什么爱好?What do you do in your spare time?你的业余时间做什 么 ? Please write to me soon. 快 写 信 告 诉 我 吧! Love from Harry 6.My Holiday 我的假期计划(一般将来时)也可以用于下周做什么,暑假做什么,将来要做 什么事情的作文灵活运用 I’m going to go to Beijing on my holiday.我要去北京度过我的假期 I will go there by train.我 会坐火车去北京。 Beijing is the capital of China.It is a beautiful city.北京是中国的首都,是个很 大的城市. At that time,I will play with my friends there.到那时,我会和朋友们一起玩耍。 They are Li Ming and Wang Fang.他们是李名和王芳。 Ming is a smart boy,he likes swimming. Li 李名是个聪明的男孩,他爱游泳。Wang Fang is very kind.王芳性格很可爱.She likes playing pingpang.她爱打乒乓球.I like to play with them.我喜欢和他们一起玩。I like to do my homework with them,too.我也喜欢和他们一起做功课 We will work together and help each other 我们将在一起学习并互相帮助。 7. My Bedroom 我的卧室(也可以用于介绍其他的房间,或者其他地方,例如我的学校,我 的班级等) This is my bedroom. It’s very lovely.这是我的卧室,它非常的可爱 There is a yellow desk under the window.一张黄色的书桌在窗台下面。 There is a pink chair in front of the desk.桌前 有张粉红色的椅子 Near the desk, there is a bed. 桌子旁边是一张床 There is a bookshelf in the corner.角落里有个书架 There are many books on it.架子上很多书 Oh! There is a big picture on the wall.墙上有张照片 Who’s the cute baby? 这个可爱的宝宝是谁?It’s me. 就是我 I like my bedroom very much.我很喜欢我的卧室。 8.My Hobby 我的爱好 I'm Lucy. I live in China. I like swimming, reading books, cooking, watching TV, listening to music, and riding bikes.Tell me something about you: what's your hobby? (说说你的爱好吧!) 9.学校里的一天(一般现在时) My name is ***.I am a pupil.我叫***我是一名小学生。 often go to school at 7:40.我每天 7: I 40 到校。We have 6 classes every day.我们每天上 6 节课 I have Chinese ,English,math ,music ,art and PE classes this term.本学期我有语文,英语,数学,音乐,美术和体育课。I like Chinese class ,but I don’t like art class,because drawing pictures is very boring,I think.我喜欢语 文,但不喜欢美术,我觉得画画很没意思。We have lunch at school.我们在学校吃午饭。I like to eat eggs ,fish and beef.我爱吃鸡蛋,鱼肉和牛肉。In the afternoon,we have PE class.下午我 们有体育活动课。 Look!We are playing basket ball together .看啊, 我们正在一起打篮球。 are We very happy.大家都很开心。It’s 4:00.It’s time to go home.现在是下午四点,我们该放学了。 10.我的理想(一般现在时) My name is Lily.I am a smart girl.我叫 LILY,是个聪明的女孩。(My name is Tom,I am a smart boy.我叫 TOM,是个聪明的男孩)I am 12 years old.今年我 12 岁。I want to be an artist when I grow up.长大后我想成为一个画家。Why?为什么呢?Because I like drawing and painting very much and I can draw well.因为我喜欢画画,而且画的很好。Drawing pictures is very interesting , I think. 我认为画画是一件很有意思的事情 Look,this is my work.看,这就是我 的作品。It’s a beautiful garden. Do you like it ?一个美丽的花园,你喜欢吗?
赞助商链接您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2015四六级英语作文模版.doc 20页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
2015四六级英语作文模版
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
学英语四六级考试万能作文试题提纲式模块 (I)说明原因型 模块(一) Nowadays ,there are more and more XX in some big cities . It is estimated that ( 1 ). Why have there been so many XX ? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows. The first one is that ( 2 ) .Besides,( 3 ) . The third reason is ( 4 ). To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( 5 ) . It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing ,( 6 ). On the other hand ,( 7 ). All these measures will certainly reduce th ……
四十二天学会英语的模范短文 第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。 第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。 第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If
正在加载中,请稍后...
15页15页17页87页11页12页20页20页64页18页how 如何做一名模范生(How to be a Model Student)[ 04:29:27]
专题分类:>>>
如何做一名模范生(How to be a Model Student)i want to be a model student. what shall i do?i should be polite. i should study hard. i should capful and helpful. i should walk in the corridors. i should throw rubbish in the bin. i should be quiet in the library.i shouldn&t walk and run on the grass. i shouldn&t throw rubbish on the floor. i shouldn&t run in the corridors. i shouldn&t fight. i shouldn&t be noisy in the library.how about you?如何做一名模范生(How to be a Model Student)相关内容:快乐周末(My happy weekend)i am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. so i do my homework on saturday morning.in the afternoon, i am going to do housework with my mother. because i am a good girl, i am helpful at home....我的新老师(My New Teacher)teacher is science teacher. hes very strong. he has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. he often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes....外国人(Aliens)i like aliens because i think they are smart and special.my aliens have green skin. they want to use them to hide their body in hassock because they learn about the poisonous spiders and the venomous snakes and can't...我的同学(My Classmates)i have many friends in my class. they're lovely and interesting. i would like to introduce some of them. alice is very cute. she's also kind to everyone and she's very enthusiastic....我的可爱老师(My Lovely Teacher)我们班有个可爱的老师,我们学生都把他当成我们的朋友,我们愿意把自己的喜怒哀乐告诉他,他不仅在学习上帮助我们,也会在其它事上指导我们,我很高兴有这样的老师。最好的朋友(best friends)i have many friend.do you know who they are?are they my pet?no.are they my classmates?no. let me tell you:they are my favourit book.i like books very much.i like reading science book,cartoonbook so on....美丽的老师(Sweet teacher)my english teacher is ms peng. her eyes are big, her mouth is small, and her hair is long. she is very young and pretty.she likes cakes and chocolate. she often plays games with us.we all like her and her english class....秋天的颜色(The Colour of Autumn)autumn comes , it gets cooler and cooler. the sky is blue and the clouds are white. you would say autumn is blue and white.look ! birds are flying from the north to the south. the leaves are yellow....查看更多>>小学英语作文专题导读:>>>
"how"相关文章
无相关信息403 - 禁止访问: 访问被拒绝。
403 - 禁止访问: 访问被拒绝。
您无权使用所提供的凭据查看此目录或页面。

我要回帖

更多关于 模范生 电影 的文章

随机推荐