翻译英语翻译软件,帮忙,谢谢

英语翻译,谢谢帮忙哦!!_百度知道
英语翻译,谢谢帮忙哦!!
我在床上躺了一天,我们在茶室里,很轻松。星期六,吃吃东西,闭饩浞胍幌隆谢谢了。真的很感谢。,纯吹缡,我在家里看书。因为可能今天会考试的。所以好好复习了一下,聊天喝东西。星期天,我去参加了初中同学的聚会。其实挺无聊的,“星期五,
提问者采纳
party junior middle school,手译, Because there may be an examination today, I have been lying for one day in bed, we chat and get something to drink in the teahouse,
On Saturday, it is very relaxed,
It is in fact very boring,&quot, I went to participate in classmates&#39, I read at home,
On Sunday, eat and eat,Watch TV,On Friday,
So I reviewed some of the lessons,
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
because it maybe exam today,I sit on the bed all day long ,eating ,Saturday,,Sunday,talking and drinking,So I take a good review,watching TV, Its realy dull,I took part in the middle school class party,I was reading at home ,Fruday,very easy,we were sit in the tea room ,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译为英文,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译为英文,谢谢
今天跟你聊电话了很开心,你也开心吗?听到你的声音,让我觉得我们的距离又拉近了。谢谢你能理解我,其实我不能经常和你通电话还有另外一个原因的,就是我怕我表姐听见会告诉我妈妈。在我们的关系还没有十分稳定前,我都不想让妈妈知道。因为之前我认识过一位男士,我很高兴的告诉了我妈妈,我妈妈也为我高兴。但是恋爱几天后他就把我甩了,为此不单是我伤心,我还让我妈妈伤心了。我表姐是跟我一个公司上班的,我现在也是跟我表姐一起住,所以我害怕跟你聊电话会让她听见然后告诉我妈妈。我想等我们的关系十分稳定了才让我妈妈知道,这样可以减少她的担心。希望你能谅解我。San Diego那里的天气冷了吗?记得多穿衣保暖哦。我今天在电话里听到小雄在弹钢琴,好期待他会为我弹奏一曲,呵呵。
提问者采纳
The phone to talk to you today, very happy, you happy? Hear your voice, I feel that our distance has narrowed. Thank you for understanding me, in fact, I can not always speak to you there is another reason that I was afraid I would tell my mother heard my cousin. In our relationship has not been very stable, I do not want my mother to know. Because before I even knew a gentleman, I am pleased to tell my mother, my mother happy for me. But the love he took a few days later I broke up, this is not only my heart, I let my mother sad. My cousin is a company to work with me, I am now living together with my cousin, so I was afraid to talk to you let her hear the phone and tell my mother. I think our relationship is very stable, etc. before we let my mom know, this can reduce her concerns. I hope you understand me.San Diego where the weather is cold it? Oh, remember to dress warm. Today, I heard the Xiaoxiong on the phone playing the piano, so expect him to play a song for me, huh, huh.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译英语,谢谢!_百度知道
求帮忙翻译英语,谢谢!
随着社会不断发展和科技不断进步,企业工业产品的技术性和一致性越来越高,标准制订的要求越来越严,同时消费者对产品质量的要求也越来越高,对产品出现问题时的维权意识越来越强。但是这几年我国不断爆出的产品质量问题事件,让人对国产产品的质量信心下跌,甚至是流传到国外,影响到我国的国际形象。产生这些事件的原因很大一部份是企业不严格执行标准。由于标准特别是国家标准的制修订涉及到国家部委的层面上才能进行,同时企业在执行标准的问题上,国家也有一系列的监管体制,这些方面涉及到的问题都比较庞大,本文则是选取广州市A区这一个区域范围内来探讨企业在执行标准中,政府对其监管的研究。企业的产品标准化是一个过程,涉及到企业方方面面,包括企业制定标准、选择标准、实施标准以及自身对标准实施的监督,政府则对企业的产品标准化活动进行了一系列的监管,本论文以广州市A区工业产品标准化监管为研究对象,首先分析目前工业产品标准化监管的现状,包括监管的模式和监管状况。其次分析工业产品标准化监管中存在的问题,并剖析问题产生的原因。最后,为提高广州市A区工业产品标准化监管的成效,提出提高监管成效的建议:一是建立健全监管机制;二是完善沟通协商管理机制;三是推进技术标准战略。
(专业自由译员,品质保障。如果需要更多翻译,价位低廉,QQ:就以令以吧灵灵吧散)With social development and technological progress, today’s industrial products have witnessed more advanced technology, better consistency, more stringent standards, consumers’ higher demands for quality, and stronger awareness to protect their consumer rights. But in recent years, events on quality problem of our country’s industrial products have been constantly reported, a big dent to public confidence on the quality of domestic products. And some of the products with quality problem are even sold to other countries, which has had negative impact on our country’s international image. To a great degree, the reason is that some corporations don’t adhere to standards strictly. The designing and revision of standards, particularly, the nation standards involve some ministries in the central government, and there are a set of supervision mechanisms concerning the carried standards for companies. But the problems existing in these aspects are massive. This essay selects A area in Guangzhou city to analyze the government’s monitoring on companies carried standards. The standardization of a company’s products is a process involving many things: standards designing, choosing, implementation and supervision on practice, while the government takes charge of monitoring these standardization activities. This essay analyzes the supervision on the standardization of industrial products in A area of Guangzhou city. For a start, it analyzes the current conditions of supervision on the standardization, including supervision mode and supervision conditions. Then the essay also points out the problems existing in the supervision on standardization, and analyzes the reasons. In the end, to improve effeciency of the supervision on standardization, the essay offers some recommendations: first, setting up a sound s second, improving management machan third, promoting strategy of technological standards.
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
With the continuous development of society and technological advancements, the company's technical and industrial products, increasing consistency, the standard formulation of the increasingly strict requirements, while consumers on product quality requirements are increasing, problems of product when the growing awareness of rights. But in recent years China's product quality problems continue to burst events, the quality of people's confidence on the decline of domestic products, and even spread to foreign countries affect China's international image. Cause of these events produced a large portion of the enterprise do not strictly enforce the standards. Since the standard system of national standards in particular, amendments relating to the national level ministries to conduct, while enterprises in the implementation of standards on the issue, the state also has a series of regulatory regime, the issues involved in these areas are relatively large, this is selected a District, Guangzhou City, an area within which to explore the enterprise in the implementation of standards, government regulation of their research. Enterprise product standardization is a process, involving all aspects of the enterprise, including enterprise development of standards, selection criteria, the implementation of standards and monitoring their implementation of standards, the Government-to-business product standardization activities, a series of monitoring, this paper Guangzhou City a, standardized monitoring of industrial products for the study, the first analysis of the current regulatory status of standardization of industrial products, including regulatory and supervisory status of the model. Second, analysis of industrial product standardization regulatory problems, and analyze the causes. Finally, to improve the District of Guangzhou City, A standardized monitoring the effectiveness of industrial products, proposed to increase the effectiveness of the proposed regulation: First, establish a sound
two is to improve the management of communication and con third is to promote technical standards strategy.
Along with the social development and scientific and technological progress, the enterprise industrial product technical and consistency more and more high, standard formulating requirements more and more severe, and consumer requirements for product quality, more and more is also high on product of trouble rights consciousness is more and more strong. But the past few years China constantly explode of product quality problem events, let a person on domestic product quality, even falling confidence spread abroad, affect the international image of China. Produce these events very much a part of the reason is not strictly implement a standard. Enterprise Due to the national standard of standard especially system revision involves the state ministries level can, at the same time the enterprise in the implementation of the standard, countries also have A series of supervision system, and these aspects the problems involved is huge, this paper is guangzhou area A selection within the scope of this area to explore in standards, the enterprise to the supervision of the government.The product of the enterprise standardization is A process that involves to the enterprise all aspects, including enterprise set the standards, choose standard, implementing standards and their own for standard supervision and the government, on enterprise's product standardization activities conducted A series of supervision, this paper guangzhou area A industrial product standardization supervision as the research object, the first analysis of the present situation of industrial product standardization supervision, including regulatory model and regulatory conditions. Second analysis industry product standardization in supervision and existing problems, and analyzes the reasons. Finally, in order to improve the guangzhou area A industrial products, the effectiveness of the proposed regulatory standardization improve the regulation effects of advice: one is to establish and perfect the s Second, we will improve the communication consultation
3 it is to advance the technical standard strategies.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,翻译成英文谢谢。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,翻译成英文谢谢。
感谢老师对我们的教育和辅导,用有力的时间补充我在英语的不足,我在这几趟英语课听下来,学到一些口语,每个词应该有他单独的搭配,我以后会努力去自学英语,但老师给我的影响很深刻,和教学方法都很完善,再一次感谢老师的教导。,通过这次英语学习,由于很多因素导致我没有去上完这次英语课,和在一些特定的语句中出现,学到在整个语段中抓住几个重点来判断,对同学的态度,也学到了,和一些词组的运用,
提问者采纳
,s attitude towards the students are good,s instruction,s more, Thanks the teacher for his instruction and tutorship, Thanks again for the teacher&#39,ll try my hard to learn English and make up my English with a lot of time on it, I&#39, But the teacher left a good impression on me, I also learned that the grasping the key points of the whole passage, After these lessons, I learned that every word has its own collocation and appears in special statements, the teacher&#39, What&#39, The teacher is good at teaching and have many good teaching methods, I cannot finish this English lesson for many reasons,I have learned some spoken English and some usages of phrases,
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
i have kewn every word has it own way to match others from several english learning classes, the attitude to students and the teaching skill of the teacher were completely,education once again,From this english learning,,i have learned some oral skill and knew how to use some phrases,and every word should be used in special sentence,i have not finished this english learning class for many factors,but the teacher have had a deep effect on me,thank for the education and the tutoring that the teacher gived to us,i, and add the lacks of my english with my limit time,thank
for the teacher&#39,as well judge something by grasping some viewpoints of a sentence,will learn english harder by myself ,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙中译英,谢谢。_百度知道
请帮忙中译英,谢谢。
请假申请因为我在11月26日有考试,所以我想从11月20日到11月24请一周的年假。希望能够得到你的批准。谢谢。
提问者采纳
ASK FOR DAY OFFBecause I have to take an exam on November 26 , I want to ask for an annual leave from November
I would appreciate it very much if I can get your approval.
提问者评价
Considering of the Chinese National Day holidays (Oct 1 to Oct 7), can you deliver the product before September 21, which was originally set to deliever on September 28? Please confirm. Thank you!
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
I'll have an examination on 26th November and I wish to apply for one week annual leave from 20th until 24th November. I look forward to your approval.Thank you
I will have an exam on November 11th, so I want to ask for one-week leave from november 20th to 24th . Hope to recieve your approval.Thanks!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐