请求翻译英语在线翻译

请求翻译成英语_百度知道
请求翻译成英语
水天一色、绿树成荫,总会让我更加热爱生活、香车别墅,在我闲暇时总有那种幻想的美,俏俏的偷走了我的心,我要把家乡天门市整顿成繁荣富强、大自然的活泼气息……,你一定会感到快乐的,绝对的诚心诚意。我绝对是有潜在魅力的、油艇飞机,我选择这种原始的方式来表述我对你的爱,——无一不是我想要的,但我要你知道对你的爱是发自内心肺腑的,一面之谈认定你。你的眼。
爱上你。’小时侯我爸就跟我讲“愚公移山想到你那洒脱的笑容与动人的曲线、经济发达的地级市,真的可用这些词来形容,一年之季在于春,一柱擎天,为钱拼命,有志者事竟成”以我的文武双全、月下花前,相信我会用无数的金银让你享受生活,表里如一,你的脸,希望你能接受,最少要成为湖北省的风云人物。
你在我心中的份量日益增加,证明你在我心中的地位,想你是一种享受,你的笑容,只有说出来了我才会感到轻松。‘私家海岛,我经不住提起笔,是你那股无形的力量让我努力的去创造财富:
如获至宝 爱不释手
情同手足 相见恨晚
藕断丝连 一往情深
一见钟情 朝闻夕死
也许这并不能打动你的心,享受人间那种非凡人的仙镜生活,让我们披着光荣的旗号享受至高的荣誉,对你的爱,爱你日久天长……
提问者采纳
let us enjoy the garb of the glorious banner of the highest honor, you kind of invisible forces Let me efforts to create wealth for the money desperately, absolute good faith, in my mind that you the status of your love, Xiangche villa. I absolutely is potentially attractive. In my mind you increasing the weight, - are all I want, really to be used to describe. Your eyes, but I want you to know that your love is sincere heart, love you long after prolonged……;Private island. Love you, your face. &#39. &#39, a talk that you think you are a kind of enjoyment, Weizhizheshijingcheng&quot, Qiao Qiao&#39, enjoy the kind of world the extraordinary life cents mirror, I believe I would have taken the gold and silver you enjoy life, I must hometown Tianmen rectified prosperity and economic development of the prefectural-level cities, trees, at least to become a man of Hubei Province, I only say it will feel relaxed,Xiaoshihou My dad told me on the & I Wenwushuangquan,s stole my heart: Treasured ideal regard each other as brothers Xiangjianhenwanouduansilian一往情深Chao Wen-Xi death was love at first sight Perhaps this can not move your heart, always let me more love life, the nature of the lively atmosphere……, Shuitianyise, oil boats aircraft, in my leisure time total illusion that the United States, you will be happy, in the spring of 2001, Yizhuqingtian, I chose this way to express the original IFoolish Old Man Moved MountainYou think that free and easy smile and moving curve, on the flowers, I faltering Chiqibi, I hope you can accept
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
除了像一楼这种机译的.!,还谁能帮你翻!没分数.顺便BS一下机译者,还要翻这么长.
没仔细看 果然是机翻
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译随着我国经济以及电子信息产业的不断发展,我国的会计电算化也得到了快速发展,所以会计电算化在社会经济中的运用越来越广泛.目前,我国会计电算化的发展状况:它正处于发展阶段,会计电算化发展过_百度作业帮
英语翻译随着我国经济以及电子信息产业的不断发展,我国的会计电算化也得到了快速发展,所以会计电算化在社会经济中的运用越来越广泛.目前,我国会计电算化的发展状况:它正处于发展阶段,会计电算化发展过程中还存在着一些问题.该文章通过引用大量文献,首先对我国目前的会计电算化发展状况进行概括,其次又提出了现阶段我国会计电算化所存在的一些问题以及解决问题的相应对策.
第一句话 as the economy and develop electronic information of industry in our country is developing ,China's accounting computerization has got rapid development,so the accounting computerization in social economy is more and more widely used.第二句话At present,China's accounting computerization development status:it is in a stage of development,the process of the development about computerized accounting also exist some problems第三句话The article summarized the development of China's current accounting computerization at first by providing a large number of literature,and then present some problems of China's accounting computerization and Countermeasures to solve the problem at.the present stage 你看可以吗?写了好久
As the economy and the IT industry is developing continuesly, the accounting computerizationin our country has been developing rapidly, so accounting computerization is putting to use wider and w...
with the fast development of our country's economy and the eletronic information industry, our accounting's eletroniclization has also gained rapid improvement, consequently, the accounting's eletroni...
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请求英语高人翻译文章6
共有 4 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
Everyone has good days and bad days. Sometimes, you feel as if you were on top of the world. But occasionally you feel horrible, and you lose things and you can’t focus on your schoolwork.
For more than 20 years, scientists have suggested that high self-esteem(自尊) is the key to success. Now new research shows that focusing just on building self-esteem may not be helpful. In some cases, having high self-esteem can bring bad results if it makes you less likeable or more upset when you fail in so
Everyone has good days and bad days. Sometimes, you feel as if you were on top of the world. But occasionally you feel horrible, and you lose things and you can’t focus on your schoolwork.
For more than 20 years, scientists have suggested that high self-esteem(自尊) is the key to success. Now new research shows that focusing just on building self-esteem may not be helpful. In some cases, having high self-esteem can bring bad results if it makes you less likeable or more upset when you fail in something.
每个人都有幸运与不幸运的时候。有时呀,当你感觉自己处在世界之颠,有时呀,你会感到恐怖,你会失去一些东西,你不能专心做好作业。
二十多年来,科学家们一直提示说高度的自尊乃是成功的关键。新的研究表明,只专注于建立自尊对我们也许不会有什么帮助。在某些情况下,如果高度自尊使你变得不受别人喜欢或者使你在遇到失败时更加烦恼的话,高度的自尊就会带来不良后果。
Feeling good
Crocker’s advice may sound a bit strange because it is good to feel good about yourself. Studies show that people with high self-esteem are less likely to be depressed, anxious, shy, or lonely than those with low self-esteem, But after reviewing about 18,000 studies on self-esteem. Roy Baumeister, a psychologist at Florida State University, found that building up your self-esteem will not necessarily make you a better person. He believes that violent and wicked people often have the highest self-esteem of all. He also said, “There’s no evidence that kids with high self-esteem do better in school.”
Crocker的见解听起来有一点怪,因为对自己感觉良好是有益的。研究表明,与低自尊的人相比,具有高度自尊的人不太可能得抑郁症,不易急躁、害羞或者感到孤单。但是,在审阅18000多项对自尊的研究后,佛罗里达州大学心理学家Roy Baumeister发现,建立自尊不一定会使你变得更加完善。他相信暴徒与恶棍自尊在所有人中是最高的。他还说:“没有证据表明有高自尊的小孩学习成绩更好”
All types of people have problem .People with high self-esteem can have big egos(自我)that can make them less likeable to their peers(同龄人),” said Kathless Vohs, a psychology professor at Columbia University. “People with high self-esteem tend to depend more on themselves. People with low self-esteem are more likely to rely on their friends when they need help.”
What to do
Researchers say it is best to listen to and support other people. Find positive ways to contribute to society. If you fail in something, try to learn from the experience. “The best medicine is to recognize your faults,” Vohs said. “It’s OK to say, ‘I’m not so good at that,’ and then move on.”
存在的问题
各种类型的人都会存在问题。“高自尊的人存在自高自大的问题,这使他们不易得到同辈人的喜欢。”哥伦比亚大学心理学教授Kathless Vohs说,“高自尊的人倾向于依靠自己。需要别人帮助时,低自尊的人更可能依赖别人。”
研究人员说,最好是倾听他人、支持他人。找到一些积极的方式去给社会作出贡献。如果你在某事上失败了,要设法从中吸取经验。“最好的药品就是认识自己的不足。”Vohs说,“说‘我不会这个’是可以的,但随后不应要原地踏步。”
家们认为自尊是成功的关键。最新的研究表明仅仅是树立自尊是不够的。在某些情况下,盲目自尊实际上会适得其反,使你变得不受欢迎,或失败时更容易不安。
Feeling good
Crocker&s advice may sound a bit strange because it is good to feel good about yourself. Studies show that people with high self-esteem are less likely to be depressed, anxious, shy, or lonely than those with low self-esteem, But after reviewing about 18,000 studies on self-esteem. Roy Baumeister, a psychologist at Florida State University, found that building up your self-esteem will not necessarily make you a better person. He believes that violent and wicked people often have the highest self-esteem of all. He also said, &There&s no evidence that kids with high self-esteem do better in school.&
Crocker的忠告听起来有点古怪。毕竟感觉良好是好。 研究表明比起那些自尊心少的的人来说,自尊心多的人不易抑郁、焦虑、害羞或是孤独。经过调研了大约18,000个有关自尊的案例,福罗里达州立大学的心理学家Roy Baumeister发现建立自尊不一定使你成为更优秀的人。他认为暴力,邪恶的人通常都有高度的自尊心。他还表示&没有证据表明具有高自尊心的小孩再学校表现得更好&
All types of people have problem .People with high self-esteem can have big egos(自我)that can make them less likeable to their peers(同龄人),& said Kathless Vohs, a psychology professor at Columbia University. &People with high self-esteem tend to depend more on themselves. People with low self-esteem are more likely to rely on their friends when they need help.&
诸多问题
各种类型的人都会遇到问题。具有高自尊心的人通常都太自我而使得他们没有同龄人受欢迎。剑桥大学的心理学教授 Kathless Vohs说,&高自尊的人通常更依赖他们自己。而低自尊心的人当他们需要帮助的时候,更倾向于依赖他们的朋友&
What to do
Researchers say it is best to listen to and support other people. Find positive ways to contribute to society. If you fail in something, try to learn from the experience. &The best medicine is to recognize your faults,& Vohs said. &It&s OK to say, &I&m not so good at that,& and then move on.&
采取措施
研究者们说最好的方法是倾听并且支持他人。寻找正面的方法来回报社会。如果你在做某件事的时候失败了,尝试吸取经验。&最好的药就是认识到你的错误。& Vohs说。&没关系,就说&我不善于这个&&,然后继续前进。
哈哈,一看就知道,典型的软件翻译的东西
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请求英文翻译。3Q
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友ryuu_kan遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏15沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我每年都会看春节晚会,今年当然也不例外,虽然人们总是说春节晚会一年不如一年,但是我觉得无论怎么样都是那些台前幕后工作人员放弃与家人团聚,辛苦制作出来的结晶,所以,我一定会带着一颗感恩的心去支持他们。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I watch the Spring Festival evening every year, no exception this year. Although peoplr said that the Spring Festival evening was worse year after year, I think whatever that is the crystallization of staff before or behind the scene who abandon reunion with their family and work hardly. That's the reason why I support them certainly with a gratitude heart.
—— jadelink
I watch the Chinese New Year evening show every year, and this year would be no exception. Though others always say the show gets worse every year, I think of it as a product of hard work by the staff in front and behind the stage, who sacrficed the chance to celebrate with their families. Therefore I would definitely support them with gratitude in my heart.
—— i_m_alex
Watching the Spring Festival every year is a habit of me ,of course ,no exception this year.Though others complain that the Evening is becoming worse year by year,I hold the view that the Evening is the crystallization of staff before or behind the scene who abandon reunion with their family and work hardly. Therefore ,I will definitely appreciate
them with gratitude in my heart.
—— yikexiaocao7
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&当前位置: &
书面请求的英文
英文翻译written request:&&&& in ...:&&&& beg
例句与用法1.I entreat you to observe that i have come here voluntarily , in response to that written appeal of a fellow - countryman which lies before you“我请你注意,我是自觉到这儿来的,是应一个同胞的书面请求来的,那封信就在你面前。 2.He had returned when he did , on the pressing and written entreaty of a french citizen , who represented that his life was endangered by his absence他之所以在那时回来是因为一个法国公民的催促和书面请求,那人说明他若不回来他就有生命之虞。 3.The petition shall be signed by not less than twenty per cent of the members , or twenty - five members , whichever is less and shall be addressed to the board of directors书面向董事会请求召开,此书面请求须至少获得百分之二十社员或廿五名社员签署(两者以较少者为准) 。 4.Where the applicant is to correct errors in the translation , he / it shall make a written request , submit the corrected page of the translation and pay the provided fee for correcting the translation申请人改正译文错误的,应当提出书面请求,提交译文的改正页,并缴纳规定的译文改正费。 5.If the company rejects the request of any shareholder to consult the accounting books , the shareholder may plead the people ' s court to demand the company to approve consultation公司有合理根据认为股东查阅会计账簿有不正当目的,可能损害公司合法利益的,可以拒绝提供查阅,并应当自股东提出书面请求之日起十五日内书面答复股东并说明理由。 6.If the supervisor is under the circumstance as stated in article 150 of this law , the aforesaid shareholder ( s ) may require the board of directors or the acting director of the limited liability company with no board of directors to in writing lodge a lawsuit in the people ' s court监事有本法第一百五十条规定的情形的,前述股东可以书面请求董事会或者不设董事会的有限责任公司的执行董事向人民法院提起诉讼。 7.While western digital values your feedback on our products and services , we do not accept or consider product or service ideas , inventions , improvements , techniques , drawings or other materials other than those we have specifically requested in writing虽然western digital著重你对我们产品和服务的意见然而,除非我们曾特意向您曾以书面请求,我们不会接受或考虑任何产品或服务概念发明改善技术设计图或其他材料。 8.Project construction , as the owners did not agree to pay for the contract , or other owners of the obligations assumed by the reasons caused the increase in construction costs , extended construction period , project contractor compensation to the owners of losses ( cost or time limit ) of a written request , known as the engineering claims工程建设中,由于业主未按合同约定支付工程费用,或其他应由业主承担的义务等原因而造成的增加工程施工费用、延长施工期限等,工程承包单位向业主提出赔偿损失(费用或工期)的书面请求,称为工程索赔。 9.Member , having reason to believe that a specific judicial decision or administrative ruling or bilateral agreement in the area of intellectual property rights affects its rights under this agreement , may also request in writing to be given access to or be informed in sufficient detail of such specific judicial decisions or administrative rulings or bilateral agreements如果某一成员有理由相信知识产权领域的某一特殊司法判决或行政裁决或双边协议影响了其依照本协议所享有的权利,也可以书面请求获得或者请求对方通知该特殊司法判决、行政裁决或双边协议的足够详细的内容。 10.A member , having reason to believe that a specific judicial decision or administrative ruling or bilateral agreement in the area of intellectual property rights affects its rights under this agreement , may also request in writing to be given access to or be informed in sufficient detail of such specific judicial decisions or administrative rulings or bilateral agreements如果某一成员有理由相信知识产权领域的某一特殊司法判决或行政裁决或双边协议影响了其依照本协议所享有的权利,也可以书面请求获得或者请求对方通知该特殊司法判决、行政裁决或双边协议的足够详细的内容。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐