关于美好回忆的英语作文(初二作文感悟美好的)翻译啊

八年级简单英语作文带翻译:美好的一天
无忧考网为您整理了“八年级简单英语作文带翻译:美好的一天”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
Yesterday, my mother told me that we were going to visit my grandparents, I was so happy to hear that. I was raised by my grandparents most of the time until I was at the age of 7, since my parents are busy with their work. I haven’t seen grandparents for half a year, I have to attend the class. When I met grandpa, he was so happy to hug me, grandma had already waited at the table, she cooked a lot of dishes, I like to eat the food she cooks, it is so delicious. I told a lot of things about my school to them, they loved to hear it. Time flies, I had to go home, I promised them I would come to visit them soon, today is a wonderful day for me.
昨天,我妈妈告诉我我们要去看外公和外婆,我很高兴听到这个消息。在七岁以前,我大部分的时间都是和他们在一起,因为我的父母忙着工作。我已经有半年没见 到外公和外婆了,我要去学校上课。当我见到外公时,他很高兴地拥抱我,外婆已经在饭桌上等着了,她煮了很多菜,我喜欢吃她煮的菜,很美味。我跟他们说了很 多我在学校的事,他们喜欢听我讲。时间过得很快,我要回家了,我答应我很快就会来看他们,今天真是美好的一天。初二英语作文带翻译
专稿! Air pollution is becoming more and more serious in today's world .Some chem...
专稿! As we all know,English is an international language.It's like a bridge whic...
专稿! English is one of the most important languages.But how can we learn English...
专稿! The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals,it i...
专稿! Life in the present is quiet different from that in future. Pollution has b...
专稿! if we have a book ,we will not be felling of being longly When I`m free or ...
专稿! There are many problems around us for our school. First. There are many car...
专稿! Today's holiday, my father and mother went to the Ocean Park.
Ocean Park...
专稿! Winter has come the river "with thick ice, people in all kinds of winter cl...
专稿! Do you want to live in a big garbage can? Imagine one day when all you see ...
专稿! The internet is becoming more and more important in our daily life,we can u...
专稿! Finally arrived at the weekend, this is my most looking forward to every we...
专稿! The environment is become worse and worse. People throw rubbish away. Now w...
专稿! 父亲节Fathers Day Yesterday was Father's Day. I had planned to give my father ...
专稿! Yao Ming is one of the best-known chinese playing .Let's go to look he .He ...
专稿! Hi,everyone,I am a student in Class 9,Grade 8.I like sports very much.Such ...
专稿! I have a great friend.his name is Song Xi min.he is very clever.He is one o...
专稿! On a sunny day, down by the river, a fishermen -who does not know how to sw...
专稿! I have a lot of friends in Simon English School. One of them is my best fri...
专稿! If I were a teacher, I would not treat my students just as some know-nothin...
专稿! On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on th...
专稿! Pollution is becoming more and more serious. I.ook at the batteries all aro...
专稿! We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily...
专稿! In Shanghai, there're mainly four means of transportation,the underground, ...
专稿! Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,s...
共 25 当前:1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师初二经典英语作文:美好的一天A Wonderful Day
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《初二经典英语作文:美好的一天A Wonderful Day》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。Yesterday, my mother told me that we were going to visit my grandparents, I was so happy to hear that. I was raised by my grandparents most of the time until I was at the age of 7, since my parents are busy with their work. I haven't seen grandparents for half a year, I have to attend the class. When I met grandpa, he was so happy to hug me, grandma had already waited at the table, she cooked a lot of dishes, I like to eat the food she cooks, it is so delicious. I told a lot of things about my school to them, they loved to hear it. Time flies, I had to go home, I promised them I would come to visit them soon, today is a wonderful day for me.昨天,我妈妈告诉我我们要去看外公和外婆,我很高兴听到这个消息。在七岁以前,我大部分的时间都是和他们在一起,因为我的父母忙着工作。我已经有半年没见到外公和外婆了,我要去学校上课。当我见到外公时,他很高兴地拥抱我,外婆已经在饭桌上等着了,她煮了很多菜,我喜欢吃她煮的菜,很美味。我跟他们说了很多我在学校的事,他们喜欢听我讲。时间过得很快,我要回家了,我答应我很快就会来看他们,今天真是美好的一天。当前位置: &
求翻译:这将会是一段美好的回忆,我们都会好好保存,记住对方是什么意思?
这将会是一段美好的回忆,我们都会好好保存,记住对方
问题补充:
This will be a good memory, we will take to save, remember the other
This will be a wonderful memories, we all will be well maintained and remember each other
This could be section of happy recollections, we will be able to preserve well, remember opposite party
It's going to be a good memory, we will keep to remember each other
It's going to be a good memory, we will keep to remember each other
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!关于美好回忆的英语作文(初二的)翻译啊_百度作业帮
关于美好回忆的英语作文(初二的)翻译啊
关于美好回忆的英语作文(初二的)翻译啊
/link?url=kR4gA4GiiGcHNGZoaWFwg6geobe-bdgYKbwm0_gERwIROIRK5GColhDghvYDfndbhi6wGkXktR9S6ZJOIW9HJoAOl4DjPDQvPMZFvIG3zmy请参考这几篇作文,稍做改动就可以了。希望能帮到你

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文美好的夜晚 的文章

随机推荐