0102_完形填空_电大本科英语-排好.doc17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,本文档已强制全文免费阅读,若需下载请自行甄别文档质量。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:120 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
A teacher was asking a student a lot of questions, but the student __1__ answer any of them .the teacher then decided to ask him __2__ questions so that he could get __3__ right. “ Who was Beethoven?” she asked. The student answered, “He was American.” After he __4__. “__5__ . He was a German musician.” The teacher said. She __6__ a little angry now. __7__ she was trying not to show it. Then she asked, “ Who was the first president of the United States?” The student thought for a long time. But he didn’t say __8__. Then the teacher got very angry and __9__, “George Washington!” The student got up and began to walk towards the door. “ Come back!” The teacher said, “I __10__ you to go.”
“Oh, I’m sorry” the student said, “ I thought you called the next student. “
1. A. wasn’t able to
2. B. very easy
3. C. A few 4. C. thought
6. B. is getting
8. B. anything
9. C. shouted 10. C. didn’t tell
A little boy wanted to meet God, so he started his trip with some cakes and orange juice. On his way he saw an old woman __1__ in the park. The boy sat down next to her. The old lady looked __2__, so he offered her a cake. She __3__ it thankfully and smiled at him. Her smile was __4__ pretty that the boy wanted to see it again, so he gave her a bottle of orange juice. Once again she smiled at him. The boy was very happy! They sat there all afternoon eating and smiling, but they never say a word. As it grew dark, the boy got up to leave. __5__ he left, he gave her a kiss. She gave him her __6__ smile ever.
When the boy __7__ home, his mother saw the look of joy __8__ his face. She asked him, “__9__ made you so happy?” He replied, “ I had lunch with God. She’s got the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen!” The old woman also returned to her home __10__. Her son asked, “Mother, why are you so happy?” She answered, “I ate cakes in the park with God. You know, he’s much younger than I expected
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

随机推荐