来源:中考英语模拟试卷(二)
  Miss Zhao is one of the& 1
in the school. Yesterday she came into class&
a big smile on her face. She& 3
congratulations to& 4
on their results in the sports meeting. But she was& 5
to see the classroom last Saturday not so clean as usual. She told them&
the floor and tidy the room every day. Wei Hua was on duty yesterday. She said&
was at school except Lin Tao. Then she told Miss Zhao that they visited the Great Wall&
last Sunday.& 9
the weather was as fine as usual. They had a very good time. After Wei Hua finished her talk it was time&
to start their lesson.
A.most popular teacherB.more popular teachers
C.the most popular teachersD.most popular teachers
A.withB.without
C.inD.for
A.talkedB.said
C.toldD.spoke
A.her parentsB.her friends
C.her studentsD.her son
A.pleasedB.not pleased
C.hungryD.tired
A.sweepB.build
C.to sweepD.to build
A.someoneB.everyone
C.each studentD.nobody
A.onB.in
A.LuckB.Lucky
C.UnluckilyD.Luckily
A.for themB.to them
C.theyD.of them
科目:初中英语
来源:英语竞赛初三年级
  Once a beggar (乞丐) had walked about five miles in the hot sun. He was quite tired and wanted
. As he came to a crossing, he saw a tall tree. On one side
the tree he saw a board (木牌).
  “Take This Road to Franklin” was written on the board.
  “I will rest under the
,” said the beggar. “I can lie on the board while I sleep.” As the beggar
, a doctor rode up to him.
  “Wake up, beggar!” said the doctor. “I am lost. Can you tell me
road to take to Franklin?
  “It is too hot to think,” said the beggar. “'Thinking is work in such a
day.” “Here is a dollar,” said the doctor, “now, will you think?”
  “Of course, I will, sir!” said the beggar. “
that road to Franklin.”
  After a while, a driver stopped to
the beggar which road to take to Franklin.
  “You must give me a dollar,” said the beggar, “for me to start thinking.” The driver gave him a dollar. “Turn to the left,” the beggar said.
  The beggar went back to
. Before long a farmer woke him up.
  “Which is the road to Franklin?” he asked. The beggar got
dollar and the went along the road.
  “A doctor gets paid when he doctors,” said the beggar to himself. “A driver gets paid when he drives, and a farmer gets paid when he farms. But this time a beggar got paid, and all he did was thinking!”
A.drinkB.eat
C.restD.ride
A.withB.of
C.byD.for
A.treeB.sign
C.roadD.bed
A.thoughtB.said
C.passedD.slept
A.rightB.which
C.shortD.only
A.warmB.cold
C.hotD.wet
A.WalkB.Take
C.GoD.Get
A.tellB.show
C.askD.help
A.sleepB.work
C.readD.write
A.threeB.more
C.paidD.another
来源:英语竞赛教程 初二年级
  Paris has a beautiful name, the City of
. Do you know
it means? Many beautiful buildings are lighted at
. The streets are very
. When you
in Paris, you must not turn
your headlights(汽车前灯) even after dark.
  Paris is full of life all day and all night. But this is not the
reason (原因) for its beautiful name. For hundreds of years, Paris has been the center of science and art.
scientists and artists have come to
here. For this reason also, people
it the city of lights.
A.FlowerB.Cars
C.LightD.Rivers
A.whatB.how
C.whereD.when
A.noonB.night
C.dayD.evening
A.blackB.dark
C.noisyD.bright
A.walkB.go
C.driveD.live
A.offB.down
C.outD.on
A.onlyB.other
C.anyD.another
A.NoB.Few
C.ManyD.A few
A.studyB.drive
C.playD.visit
A.makeB.call
C.buildD.find
  James didn't go to school yesterday. He
work out some maths problems. He wanted to ask Sandy
help. This afternoon he went to Sandy's home with his
. But Sandy's mother was ill. He had to take her mother to the
  James went to Sandy's home again in the evening.
Sandy and her mother were not back yet. So he went to the fruit shop and
some apples and ran to the hospital. In the hospital he saw Sandy sitting by her mother's bed. He said to Sandy,“I'm sorry I
in time to help you.”Sandy said,“Everything is
now. But I have to talk with you here in this room. I can't
my mother by herself here. Come on, let me tell you
to do your lessons.”
A.doesn'tB.can't
C.couldn'tD.won't
A.withB.for
C.aboutD.from
A.friendB.mother
C.applesD.problems
A.hospitalB.home
C.schoolD.shop
A.SoB.And
C.ButD.When
A.tookB.bought
C.broughtD.picked
A.didn't goB.don't come
C.can't getD.didn't come
A.badB.wrong
C.OKD.slow
A.leaveB.take
C.forgetD.put
A.whatB.how
C.whenD.who
  Mrs. Hill was very much interested in singing. She had a good voice (嗓子), but some of her high notes (高音) seemed to sound like an axle (车轴)
enough oil. Mrs. Hill knew this very well, and tried her best to
them. As she didn't want to
of the family, she usually went for long walks along the roads outside the city when she had time, and practised her high notes there.
a car or a person coming along the road, she stopped and
until she could
be heard before she started practising again
she was a shy woman.
  One afternoon a fast, open car came up
and so fast that she did not hear it until it was only a few metres
her. She was singing some of her
and most difficult notes at the time, and as the car went past her, she saw a
look come over its driver's face. The driver put his brakes (刹车) on, and as soon as the car stopped, he jumped out and began to
carefully at all his tyres to
if there was something wrong with
. Mrs. Hill did not dare (敢) to
him what the
had really been, so he got back into his car and drove off as puzzled (迷惑不解) as he had been when he
A.withoutB.with
C.exceptD.inside
A.prepareB.produce
C.practiseD.prefer
A.wakeB.trouble
C.surpriseD.prefer
A.winnersB.students
C.visitorsD.members
A.OnceB.Every
C.At firstD.Sometimes
A.metB.saw
C.heardD.felt
A.watchedB.listened
C.returnedD.waited
A.be able toB.no longer
C.neverD.clearly
A.becauseB.though
C.andD.so
A.behindB.past
C.aboutD.against
A.stronglyB.quickly
C.quietlyD.politely
A.fromB.before
C.nearD.toward
A.lowestB.highest
C.most beautifulD.most useful
A.seriousB.friendly
C.strangeD.happy
A.pushB.look
C.changeD.knock
A.thinkB.guess
C.showD.see
A.themB.it
C.herD.him
A.askB.teach
C.tellD.show
A.matterB.accident
C.cryD.noise
A.lookedB.jumped
C.startedD.stopped
阅读下列短文,回答文后题目。
  We live in the“computer age”. Just 41 years
, computers couldn't do much. They were very big and expensive. They used a lot of energy(能量). Only
people were interested
them. Today computers are smaller and cheaper. They can do
difficult(困难的) work.
  Computers become important
many reasons(原因). They work faster than man and make fewer mistakes(错误). They can“remember”much information (信息). A computer can do millions of (几百万) problems
a few seconds. A person(人) might
years to work out so many problems.
  People now use computers in nearly every kind of work. Computers are very useful and the use of computers
growing. More computers mean more jobs for people, because people
to run(操作) and mend them.
  Would you like to learn
to run a computer?
A.earlyB.ago
C.laterD.after
A.fewB.little
C.a fewD.a little
A.inB.with
C.onD.by
A.andB.such
C.butD.or
A.inB.by
C.forD.on
A.withB.on
C.atD.in
A.needB.get
C.wantD.make
A.areB.is
C.hasD.have
A.mayB.must
C.shouldD.need
A.whyB.what
C.howD.when
完形填空:
  &&& Mr Green
from London&
a middle school. He speaks
Chinese.He
to Chinese class every week. He likes
in China very mush. He says the Chinese people are very
  &&& He
a son and a daughter. They go
school here, too. They
very harD.
Now they can
some Chinese. They study in
 13  same school.
comes   B.
coming   D.
[  ](2)&
on     B.
at    &
[  ](3) A.
teach   
talks&&    D.
[  ](4) A.
in      B.
    C.
from    D.
[  ](5) A.
some   &
[  ](6) A.
go  &&&  B.
[  ](7) A.
work   &
working   D.
is working&
[  ](8) A.
friend  &  B.
friends    D.
[  ](9) A.
is    &  B.
[  ](10) A.
on      B.
  &&  C.
[  ](11) A.
studies   B.
study   C.
studying   D.
are studying
[  ](12) A.
talk  &&&
[  ](13) A.
the  &&&  B.
  &&  C.
/     
英语趣味阅读
  Last Thursday, Susan felt very ill
work. She kept coughing and every
of her body ached.“I think I've got flu(流感),”she
Mr. Robinson, the boss. “If I'm not
tomorrow morning, I won't come to the office.”When she
home, her mother
her straight to
“If you're not any better tomorrow I shall send for the doctor,”she said.
  That night Susan became
. Mrs. Brown was
and in the morning she sent for the doctor. When Dr. James, their family doctor
Susan's breathing, looked at her tongue (舌头)and
her temperature.
  When Susan is well. Dr. James won't ask
for any money. In Britain, every person
pay money each week or month. Then, if they are
, they don't have to
the doctor. If the doctor orders medicine, they pay only a small sum
the chemist. If Susan had been
ill, the doctor
have sent her to hospital, and this would not
her anything.
A.inB.atC.onD.of
A.oneB.placeC.partD.where
A.askedB.toldC.saidD.spoke
A.illB.betterC.pleasedD.good
A.foundB.got toC.wentD.came
A.tookB.sentC.broughtD.called
A.the doctorB.bedC.workD.room
A.worseB.betterC.illD.bad
A.happyB.angryC.worriedD.sad
A.gotB.arrivedC.reachedD.went
A.listened toB.heardC.feltD.found
A.raisedB.tookC.showedD.made
A.BrownsB.the BrownsC.Browns'D.the Brown
A.canB.mayC.has toD.wants to
A.luckyB.gladC.sickD.not satisfied
A.seeB.payC.fearD.get
A.ofB.forC.toD.with
18.A. badly
A.shouldB.mustC.wouldD.could
A.spendB.takeC.wasteD.cost36-40 BACAC& 41-45 BABCB
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“完形填空。That summer, my parents s...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。Obviously, there was a wall separating my father and me. But I was&&&1&&&my father's love. Nobody knewhow&&&2&&&I was when I saw other fathers and&&&3&&&walking hand in hand.&&&4&&, for me, it was only a dream.&&&&& With years going by, I couldn't&&&5&&&it any more. So I decided to tear down this&&&6&&&into pieces. But Ineeded courage.&&&&& Everything began to&&&7&&&after I wrote a letter to my father. I can imagine the&&&8&&&look on my father'sface when he read the letter, which was really a&&&9&&&to him.&&&&& "I am sorry, my daughter. It is my fault that I have&&10&&your feelings. But I&&11&, from now on, I'll trymy best to be a good father." My father told me this later.&&12&, tears rolled down my cheeks.&&&&& He ignored my feelings before, but now he really&&13&&the importance of love and has changed a lot. Now&14&&I come home from school, my father will talk with me. He will ask me&&15&&I get along well with myteachers and classmates and if everything is going well in school.&&16&, I have entered my father's world. I opened the door to his heart. My&&17&&has come true!&&&&& I have succeeded in gaining happiness by my own&&18&&and I'll&&19&&it for ever and ever. He is my father,the only one I have.&&&& &"Wherever you go, whatever you do, your mother and I will be&&20&&there for you," said my father.(&&&& )1.A. angry with&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2.A. jealous (嫉妒的)&&(&&&& )3.A. mothers&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4.A. However&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5.A. change&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6.A. situation&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7.A. turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8.A. surprised&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9.A. reminder&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10.A. avoided&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11.A. decide&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12.A. For the moment&&&&(&&&& )13.A. understands&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14.A. in time&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15.A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16.A. Finally&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )17.A. expectation&&&&&&&&(&&&& )18.A. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19.A. value&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )20.A. correctly&&&&&&&&&&B. indifferent (不在乎) about&B. disappointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. daughters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Therefore&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. wall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. fade&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. exited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. comfort&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ignored&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. guess&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. The moment&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. masters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. at times&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Luckily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. effort&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. perfectly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. eager for &&& &C. uninterested& &C. sons&&&&&&&&& &C. Anyway&&&&&&& &C. suffer&&&&&&& &C. love&&&&&&&&& &C. change&&&&&&& &C. appreciated& &C. blow&&&&&&&&& &C. harmed&&&&&&& &C. promise&&&&& &C. Every moment& &C. attaches&&&&& &C. at the time& &C. why&&&&&&&&& &C. Clearly&&&&& &C. plan&&&&&&&&& &C. hands&&&&&&& &C. keep&&&&&&&&& &C. right&&&&&&&D. wondering about&&D. puzzled&&&&&&&&&&D. teenagers&&&&&&&&D. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. bear&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. dream&&&&&&&&&&&&D. vary&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. interested&&&&&D. shock&&&&&&&&&&&&D. forgot&&&&&&&&&&& &D. hope&&&&&&&&&&&D. At that moment&&D. follows&&&&&&&&&& &D. every time&&&&& &D. when&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Regularly&&&&&&D. dream&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. behaviour&&&&&&D. remember&&&&&&&&& &D. very&&&&&&&&&&&
完形填空。"Hey, Dad, are you going to come to my award ceremony tonight?" I&&&1&&asked my father. "I have to worklate tonight. I doubt whether I'll be able to&&&2&&it on time. I am just too busy right now," he replied.&&&& My mind could not&&3&&the idea that he would be too busy working late. He was also too busy to&&&4&&myhorse show, football games and the 15th birthday party. He always used the same&&5&. Why had I evenbothered to ask?&&6&, there was always a slight hope that tonight would be&&7&.&&&& As my mother and I arrived at school, two friends&&&8&&me."Jill, meet my dad. Dad, this is my friend Jill."I shook the hand of a tall man. Camera flashes lit up the room, and claps filled the&&&9&&as students acceptedtheir awards. My name was finally called,&&&10&&three others. I followed my classmates to the&&11&. When Ireached out my hand to shake the&&12&, a big smile lit up her face. The blinding flash from my mother's camera&&&13&&my eyes and I knew my dad wasn't there. I walked back to my seat&&14.&&&& &Back at home, seeing my dad's car in the garage, I told myself he would not be&15. But the strong smellof alcohol (酒精) hit me as soon as I&&&16&&inside, and I could feel my tears&17&. I followed the sound of hisdrunken words and saw him&&&18&&on the couch.&&&19&&did father lie to me? I threw my award on the floor, walked to my bedroom, and shut the door. Tearsrolled down my face. I wondered if I would ever be more&&&20&&than his whiskey bottle.(&&&& )1. A. confidently(&&&& )2. A. reach&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. create&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. watch&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. excuse&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. Besides&&&&(&&&& )7. A. active&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. recognized&&(&&&& )9. A. air&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. apart from&(&&&& )11. A. stage& &&&&(&&&& )12. A. Jill’s&&&&(&&&& )13. A. fixed&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. successfully(&&&& )15. A. drunk&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. stepped&&&&(&&&& )17. A. getting off&(&&&& )18. A. leaning&&&&(&&&& )19. A. How&&& &&&&(&&&& )20. A. perfect&&&&B. eagerly&&&&& &B. keep&&&&&&&&& &B. support&&&&& &B. avoid&&&&&&& &B. reply&&&&&&& &B. Thus&&&&&&&&& &B. formal&&&&&&& &B. greeted&&&&& &B. audience&&&&& &B. other than&&& &B. position&&&&& &B. teacher’s&&& &B. touched&&&&& &B. disappointedly&B. woken&&&&&&& &B. noticed&&&&&&&B. taking down& &B. lying&&&&&&& &B. Where&&&&&&& &B. comfortable&C. proudly&&&C. take&&&&&C. appreciate&C. attend&&&C. promise&&&C. Otherwise&C. different&C. encouraged&C. school&&&C. except for&C. office&&&C. mother’s&C. hurt&&&&&C. delightedlyC. forgiven&C. examined&C. building upC. putting&&&C. Why&&&&&&&C. fortunate&D. fearfully&&&&&&& &D. make&&&&&&&&&& &D. accept&&&&&&&&& &D. speed&&&&&&&&&D. trick&&&&&&&&&&&D. However&&&&&&&&&D. serious&&&&&&&&& &D. showed&&&&&&&&& &D. playground&&&& &D. along with&&&&& &D. exit&&&&&&&&&&D. father’s&&&&&&& &D. inserted&&&&&&D. hopefully&&&&&&& &D. hidden&&&&&&&& &D. glanced&&&&&&&D. turning around&&D. carrying&&&&&&&&D. Whether&&&&&&&&&D. important&&&&&&&
完形填空。I&was&cleaning&out&an&old&box&when&an&old&card&caught&my&eye:&Queen&City&Casket&Company.&"What&is&it?"&I&&&1&&&.&I&turned&it&over.&There,&in&faded&ink,&was&a&hand-scrawled (手写的) address.&Immediately&my&mind&traveled&&&&2&&&&many&years.&&&& I&was&nine&years&old,&walking&down&the&cold,&wet&streets&of&Springfield,&with&a&bag&of&&&&3&&&&on&my&shoulder.&On&my&rounds&that&day,&I&came&to&that&company&finally,&whose&owner,&Mr&Rader,&had&always&taken&me&there&to&ask&his&workers&&&&4&&&they&wanted&any&magazines.&&&& Shaking&off&the&&&&5&&&like&a&wet&dog,&I&entered&Mr.&Rader's&office.&After&a&quick&glance&he&&&&6&&&me&over&to&the&fire-place.&Noticing&the&&&&7&&&in&the&top&of&my&&&&8&&&,&he&said,&"Come&with&me!"&pulling&me&into&his&pickup&truck.&We&pulled&to&a&stop&before&a&shoe&store.&Inside,&a&salesman&fitted&me&with&the&finest&pair&of&shoes&I&had&&&&9&&&seen.&I&felt&about&10&feet&tall&when&I&got&up&&10&&them.&"We'd&like&a&pair&of&new&socks&too,"&Mr.&Rader&said.&&&& Back&in&his&office,&Mr.&Rader&took&out&a&&&11&&,&wrote&something&on&it,&and&handed&it&to&me.&With&&&12&&&eyes,&I&read,&"Do&to&others&as&you&would&have&them&do&to&you."&He&said&affectionately,&"Jimmy,&I&want&you&to&&&13&&&I&love&you".&&&&& &I&said&good-bye,&and&for&the&first&time&I&sensed&a&flicker&of&hope&that&somehow&things&would&be&&&&14&&.&With&people&like&Mr.&Rader&in&the&world,&there&was&hope,&kindness&and&love&that&would&always&make&a&&&&15&&&&.(&&&& )1. A. said &&(&&&& )2. A. forward(&&&& )3. A. novels(&&&& )4. A. what &&(&&&& )5. A. dust &&(&&&& )6. A. led &&&&(&&&& )7. A. hole &&(&&&& )8. A. magazine(&&&& )9. A. ever &&(&&&& )10. A. for &&(&&&& )11. A. pen &&(&&&& )12. A. tearful(&&&& )13. A. admit(&&&& )14. A. mistaken(&&&& )15. A. dealB. asked&&&&&&B. behind&&&&B. newspapersB. how &&&&&&B. sweat &&&&B. followed &&B. mud &&&&&&B. shoe &&&&&&B. already &&B. with &&&&&&B. paper &&&&B. unbelievableB. know &&&&&&B. right &&&&B. fortuneC. wonderedC. ahead &&&&C. magazinesC. whether &&C. tail&&&&&&C. watched &&C. water &&&&C. sock &&&&C. never &&&&C. on &&&&&&C. card &&&&C. curious &&C. considerC. all rightC. choiceD. told&&&&&&&&&&D. back&&&&&&&&&&D. food&&&&&&&&D. why&&&&&&&&&&D. rain&&&&&&&&&&D. carried&&&&&&D. cover&&&&&&&&D. bag&&&&&&&&&&D. hardly&&&&&&&&D. in&&&&&&&&&&&&D. notebook&&&&&&D. puzzled&&&&D. express&&&&&&D. possible&&&&&&D. difference

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

随机推荐