yesterday,i read an article ……完形填空解题技巧

英语改错题.十处错误.最后有解释错误的原因.Yesterday I read an article about a eating competition to be holding next month .I'd like to have a try.I'm always hungry ,and I'm a bigger eater.Sometimes I eat more than I want to ,just to_百度作业帮
英语改错题.十处错误.最后有解释错误的原因.Yesterday I read an article about a eating competition to be holding next month .I'd like to have a try.I'm always hungry ,and I'm a bigger eater.Sometimes I eat more than I want to ,just to
英语改错题.十处错误.最后有解释错误的原因.Yesterday I read an article about a eating competition to be holding next month .I'd like to have a try.I'm always hungry ,and I'm a bigger eater.Sometimes I eat more than I want to ,just to amaze my friends .Last week ,I tell my friends Jeff I was so hungry that I could eat a whole large pizzas,Jeff said that was possible .I said ,"If you buy it ,I'll eat it."And I did However ,the harmful effects of overeating make I a little bit nervous .I never know what overeating can cause holes in one's stomach .So competitive eating might be my sport ,and I think I'll check with my doctor before I sign up compete .
holding --heldbigger--bigtell--told&&friends----friendpossible--impossibledid---did itwhat--thatand--butsign up --sign up&&forcompete--competition
1\an eating competition2\to be held3\big eater4\last week, i told5\my friend6\pizza7\impossible8\make me
a little bit9\never know that10\sign up the competition? 仅供参考,我不是那么确定,呵呵
1句.an eating2句一行:to be holding--> to be hold 是动词不定式的被动式不是进行时三行:tell-->told 过去时态三行:pizzas-->pizza ,前面有a,用单数四行:possible-->impossible,肯定是不信,才有下面的话四行:buy it,-->buy one 第一次提到第...
a eating competition,a改成an;be holding next ,holding改成held;tell改为told;make I a little ,I改为me;compete改为completely;4发现相似题请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺,。
I read an article about London in a
yesterday.
London is one of the
_百度作业帮
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺,。
I read an article about London in a
yesterday.
London is one of the
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺,。
&&&& I read an article about London in a
m&&&&1& & yesterday.&&&& London is one of the
with a long h &&&&3&&&
in Britain. It is also the
city in Europe. You can find some of the best theatres and
of the world there, such as the National Theatre, the National Gallery(画廊) and so on. You may visit many places of
i&&&&&6&&&&
there. Most of the old and
f&&&&&7&&&
buildings are on the
n&&&&8&&&&
bank of the River Thames. On the south bank, there are some fine
m&&&&9&&&&&
buildings.&&&& If you want to know the people there better, you should learn more about the
l&&&&10&&&&&
and the culture as well.
1. magazine&& 2. cities&& 3. history&& 4. biggest&& 5. museums 6. interest&& 7. famous&& 8. north&&&& 9. modern&&&&10. language谁会这道题:Yesterday I read an
Yesterday I read an article about the film "Mulan" who _____ herself as a man to join an all-male army.
A.possessed B.cursed C.disguised D.removed
_百度作业帮
谁会这道题:Yesterday I read an
Yesterday I read an article about the film "Mulan" who _____ herself as a man to join an all-male army.
A.possessed B.cursed C.disguised D.removed
谁会这道题:Yesterday I read an
A.possessed B.cursed C.disguised D.removed一篇英语完形填空Dear Jim ,I read an article about a brave girl just now ,and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang .She helped her n_________ out of a fire .On May 10th ,she was at home a_______.Suddenl_百度作业帮
一篇英语完形填空Dear Jim ,I read an article about a brave girl just now ,and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang .She helped her n_________ out of a fire .On May 10th ,she was at home a_______.Suddenl
一篇英语完形填空Dear Jim ,I read an article about a brave girl just now ,and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang .She helped her n_________ out of a fire .On May 10th ,she was at home a_______.Suddenly she heard some one s________ ‘Fire,Fire ’ .Then she ran outside and saw a lot of s________ from next door .She went in and found Mr Sun in fire .He couldn’t get out because he h_____ his leg.She tried her best to r______ into Mr Sun’s kitchen to s______ him .There was lot of smoke and the fire was very hot ,but she was not a________.The fire b_______ Wang Fang’s neck,arms and face .She was in h_______ for two months .Many people visited her and b_________ her flowers and p_________ .Wang Fang said that she was g_____ to help Mr Sun ,although fire can be very d___________.And she thought that it is i__________ to be c_________ with fire .I think we should learn from her to help others and know some knowledge about fire safety .YoursDaniel
1 neighbor 2alone 3 shout 4 smoke 5 hurt 6 run 7 save 8 afraid 9 burnt 10 hospital 11brought 12 presents 13 glad 14 dangerous 15 important 16 careful亲,hurt的过去式和过去分词都不变,还用原型,所以不要用hurted
I read an article about a brave girl just now , and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang . She helped her neighbour________ out of a fire . On M...
以为这样更加深理解。
依次为(两处待定):neighbours,alone,shouted,smoke,hurtted,run,save,afraid,burned,hospital,brought,presents,g(再想想),dangerous,i再想想, caught
neighbour,alone,shouting,smoke,hurted,run,save,afraid,burnt,hospital,brought,postcard,glad,dangerous,insecurity,contend

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

随机推荐