初中英语完形填空36到55

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
04-13十年高考英语真题选2,高考英语真题,广东英语高考真题,重庆英语高考真题,历年高考英语真题,2014高考英语真题,2014年高考英语真题,高考英语七选五,高考英语7选5,英语四级真题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
04-13十年高考英语真题选2
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“三、完形填空。阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题...”,相似的试题还有:
三、完形填空。(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。In February 2006, I flew into Beijing from Shanghai to watch a performance by Iceland’s Bjork and to interview her.Some people find it difficult to&& 36&& Bjork’s music.& Her sound is an acquired taste, but& 37&& you get into it, you’re hooked. After the&& 38&& press conference, I was&& 39&& to a room where we did a one-on-one&& 40&& for radio. I was surprised at how intelligent and pleasant she was. And fun.The&& 41&& at Worker’s Stadium was unbelievably wonderful. Barefoot for most of the show, Bjork&& 42&& the audience’s interest with her music and her spirit.However, an incident gave me an impression that she was unusual and moody.The next day I was invited to go to the Great Wall with a lot of&& 43&& who were to take pictures of Bjork. She was with her son and did not seem to be in the&& 44&& for the photographers. She stood and stared at the ground, not facing the&& 45& .Then suddenly, she ran off to the&& 46& , out to her waiting bus, and sped back to Beijing. It was strange to see since she had been so&& 47&&with the press a few days before.After leaving Beijing, she went on to perform in Hong Kong and Thailand. In a story that&& 48&& around the world, she jumped on and attacked a female reporter at the Bangkok airport who&& 49&& said, “Welcome to Thailand!”You may have seen her at the Academy Awards a few years ago when she&& 50&& in that usual swan costume,&& 51&& perhaps her performance of Oceania at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Greece Olympics. Bjork does demand attention.She’s&& 52&& a new album, Volta. She challenges us to enter her own world with every album, and this one is no&& 53&& .Working with a variety of producers, including Timbaland, she takes us into her music again with an artistic&& 54&& . It is&& 55&& to digest, but if you can appreciate her unusual efforts, you will have a lot to get into.36. A. receive &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. accept37. A. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. once38. A. heated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. attended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. appointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. packed 39. A. led&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. brought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fetched&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carried40. A. lecture&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comment&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interview&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dialogue41. A. game&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. party&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. performance&&&&&&& D. play42. A. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. acquired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. seized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. focused43. A. viewers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tourists&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. reporters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. officials44. A. state&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. situation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. position45. A. cameras&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. audience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. films&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. directors46. A. exit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. entrance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. edge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. side47. A. communicative&&&&&& B. conservative&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cooperative&&&&&&&&&& D. aggressive48. A. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ran49. A. already&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. simply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seldom50. A. appeared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. accompanied&&&&&&&&&&&& C. presented&&&&&&&&&& D. joined51. A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but52. A. showed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. collected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. produced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. took53. A. exception&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comment54. A. spirit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ability&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. talent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. understanding55. A. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. simple&&&&&&&&&&&C. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&D. funny
三、完形填空。(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。In February 2006, I flew into Beijing from Shanghai to watch a performance by Iceland’s Bjork and to interview her.Some people find it difficult to&& 36&& Bjork’s music.& Her sound is an acquired taste, but& 37&& you get into it, you’re hooked. After the&& 38&& press conference, I was&& 39&& to a room where we did a one-on-one&& 40&& for radio. I was surprised at how intelligent and pleasant she was. And fun.The&& 41&& at Worker’s Stadium was unbelievably wonderful. Barefoot for most of the show, Bjork&& 42&& the audience’s interest with her music and her spirit.However, an incident gave me an impression that she was unusual and moody.The next day I was invited to go to the Great Wall with a lot of&& 43&& who were to take pictures of Bjork. She was with her son and did not seem to be in the&& 44&& for the photographers. She stood and stared at the ground, not facing the&& 45& .Then suddenly, she ran off to the&& 46& , out to her waiting bus, and sped back to Beijing. It was strange to see since she had been so&& 47&&with the press a few days before.After leaving Beijing, she went on to perform in Hong Kong and Thailand. In a story that&& 48&& around the world, she jumped on and attacked a female reporter at the Bangkok airport who&& 49&& said, “Welcome to Thailand!”You may have seen her at the Academy Awards a few years ago when she&& 50&& in that usual swan costume,&& 51&& perhaps her performance of Oceania at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Greece Olympics. Bjork does demand attention.She’s&& 52&& a new album, Volta. She challenges us to enter her own world with every album, and this one is no&& 53&& .Working with a variety of producers, including Timbaland, she takes us into her music again with an artistic&& 54&& . It is&& 55&& to digest, but if you can appreciate her unusual efforts, you will have a lot to get into.36. A. receive &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. accept37. A. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. once38. A. heated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. attended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. appointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. packed 39. A. led&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. brought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fetched&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carried40. A. lecture&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comment&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interview&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dialogue41. A. game&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. party&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. performance&&&&&&& D. play42. A. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. acquired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. seized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. focused43. A. viewers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tourists&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. reporters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. officials44. A. state&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. situation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. position45. A. cameras&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. audience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. films&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. directors46. A. exit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. entrance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. edge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. side47. A. communicative&&&&&& B. conservative&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cooperative&&&&&&&&&& D. aggressive48. A. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ran49. A. already&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. simply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seldom50. A. appeared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. accompanied&&&&&&&&&&&& C. presented&&&&&&&&&& D. joined51. A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but52. A. showed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. collected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. produced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. took53. A. exception&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comment54. A. spirit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ability&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. talent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. understanding55. A. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. simple&&&&&&&&&&&C. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&D. funny
三、完形填空。阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。My&friend&Jessie&and&I&have&known&each&other&since&we&were&very&young.&After&we&both&got&married&we&seldom&had&time&to&get&together   &36   &I&always&promised&myself&that&I&would&meet&her&whenever&I&was&free.Friendships&get&more   &37   &as&we&get&older.&When&we&reached&our&forties,&we   &38   &to&do&something&to&keep&our   &39   &strong,&healthy&and&growing.&We&picked&out&one&Saturday&a&month&and   &40   &to&do&something&together&that&day.&Sometimes&we&had&a&long&lunch&out,&and&other&times&we&went&to&see&a&movie&or&went&shopping.&We&also&promised&to&have&a(n)   &41   &every&few&days.In&some&adventures&we&drove&to&our&favorite&places&and   &42   &a&night&there.&Other&times&we&just   &43 &,&stopping&wherever&we&wanted.&One&of&our&adventures   &44   &us&to&a&very&small&town&in&south&Georgia.&The&people&there&were   &45   &a&special&festival.&We&were   &46   &to&buy&the&handmade&gifts&and&eating&the  &47   &food.&There&was&also&a&parade.&Everyone&in&the&parade   &48   &and&waved&to&us!&It&was&so&great!&We   &49     &had&a&great&time&that&day!Fun&is&always&on&the&menu,&whether&it’s&a&weekend&trip&or&a&couple&of&hours   &50   &lunch.&We&are&so&happy&and&have&a&great   &51   &on&each&other’s&lives.&We&share&our&sorrow&and   &52   &and&we&ask&for&and&receive&advice.&We&always&laugh,&too!Don’t&keep&promising&yourself&that&“someday”&you’ll   &53   &your&friends.&Do&it&now.&Pick&up&your&phone&and&make&a   &54   &for&THIS&weekend.&You’ll&be&a&happier,   &55   &person&for&it!&You&need&it&and&your&friends&need&it,&too.36.&A.&as                  &B.&unless                        &C.&though                       &D.&since37.&A.&precious             &B.&difficult                         &C.&boring                 &D.&interesting38.&A.&refused          &B.&decided                          &C.&remembered            &D.&regretted39.&A.&friendship          &B.&connection                  &C.&marriage                 &D.&life40.&A.&forgot                &B.&promised                        &C.&learned                    &D.&pretended41.&A.&racing                &B.&adventure                       &C.&hiking                 &D.&appointment42.&A.&offered          &B.&took                               &C.&cost                        &D.&spent43.&A.&looked           &B.&left                                &C.&drove                      &D.&ran44.&A.&gave                  &B.&took                               &C.&pushed                    &D.&forced45.&A.&obtaining           &B.&enjoying                         &C.&preparing                &D.&representing46.&A.&unwilling           &B.&eager                             &C.&delighted                 &D.&neat47.&A.&delicious            &B.&terrible                           &C.&awful                      &D.&valuable48.&A.&wiped                &B.&appealed                         &C.&smiled                 &D.&announced49.&A.&hardly               &B.&nearly                        &C.&really                      &D.&probably50.&A.&over                  &B.&on                                 &C.&at                              &D.&with51.&A.&regret                &B.&influence                        &C.&discussion            &D.&impression52.&A.&weakness           &B.&benefits                          &C.&problems                 &D.&happiness53.&A.&meet                  &B.&advise                        &C.&support                   &D.&grasp54.&A.&design           &B.&plan                               &C.&speech                 &D.&record55.&A.&busier                &B.&prettier                           &C.&healthier                  &D.&cleaner扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
完形填空,阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36至55各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。One day Divya woke her mother up in the early morning. She said, “Mummy, it is so _
&since you made my favorite chocolate cake—please make it today!” Mummy smiled and said, “All right, I will get it _
&for you by the time you are back from school.”Then Divya went to school and
&the delicious cake all that day. That afternoon, her elder brother, Dhruv came home with his friend. Mummy had gone to the market and he
&a plate full of freshly made cakes. He decided to give his friend a __ 40_
&and within minutes the plate was
!Just then Mummy _
&and told him the cakes were made specially for Divya. Hearing this, Dhruv was very
. Soon he got a “good”
. He put his pet on the plate and placed a lid(盖子)
&it. Then he left home with his friend.Divya got home in the evening,
&went into the kitchen and opened the plate. A pair of eyes stared at her. Four-year-old Divya was
. She went to her mother and asked “Mummy, do your cakes have
&_48__ ?”“Certainly not,” said Mummy. “Go and
&the cake!” This time when Divya went and
&the lid, a frog jumped right at her! The little girl jumped back in
&and went crying to her mother. She told her mother about the frog and they
&for Dhruv to get back that night.
, when Dhruv came back, their mother first
&to him for what she had said on the phone. Then Dhruv realized his mistake and said & &_55_
&to Divya.The next day Mummy made some more chocolate cakes and this time little Divya had her fill!
D.special
A.thought about
B.cared about
C.talked about
D.worried about
C.pointed
A.rang up
B.turned up
C.came back
A.regretful
D.disappointed
A.silently
C.excitedly
D.bravely
C.surprised
D.vegetables
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:A小题4:D小题5:C小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:D小题10:D小题11:C小题12:C小题13:B小题14:D小题15:B小题16:C小题17:A小题18:D小题19:B小题20:D
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

随机推荐