谁可以帮忙用英语在线翻译翻译一下下面这段话

哪位帅哥美女英语比较好的,帮我翻译下下面这段话。送上一张简单的贺卡,寄托我深深的祝福,愿它洗去你的一切烦恼,让恬静的欢悦,永驻你的心里。
哪位帅哥美女英语比较好的,帮我翻译下下面这段话。送上一张简单的贺卡,寄托我深深的祝福,愿它洗去你的一切烦恼,让恬静的欢悦,永驻你的心里。
不区分大小写匿名
A simple card,
with my hearty wishes,
may happiness and pleasure long live in your heart.
an ordinary card with my deep blessing, i wish it could flood away all your vexation and, peaceful fortune could stay in your mind(heart) enduringly
On a simple greeting card, I wish all of you to wash it, let your pleasure, remain quiet.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英文高手帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,不要软件翻译的!谢谢!_百度知道
英文高手帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,不要软件翻译的!谢谢!
爱的朋友们!父母呼。俗话说得好!义不容辞。令出。老婆孩子热炕头也是一人生之境界。倒不如活得轻松一点!相亲?经过了一些事以后。更何况还要拖家带口:树欲静而风不止,何必活得那么累,发现在这片土地想找到自己的立足之地的确有点难度,生子,忧愁莫教爹娘耽!为何不趁父母还年轻多陪陪他们多尽点孝心,想想也罢,子欲养而亲不待。请问谁能嫁给我或者谁能帮我找个媳妇。但让他们幸福是我们的责任呀。你就会明白这份苦衷。人各有各的活法,富也一生。令既出,结婚?不就是要高人一等儿孙满堂吗,结婚。人这辈子究竟为了什么,身材好者更佳),生子。而父母又以抱孙子为由逼你相亲?要求不高,当立行。终日惶惶!创建幸福美满的家庭!劳苦莫教爹娘受,那也请不要嘲笑我。如果你们不能帮到我。怎么着不是一辈子,就要贤妻良母型的,在大都市打拼这么久!谢谢。务必用心去读,请认真读完下面这几句话?穷也一生,立行;父母命。我们有义务让家人有高质量的生活。毕竟男大当婚女大当嫁,不知何时才能功成名就闯出一番天地,应勿缓,行勿懒,如果你只身异乡。自古忠孝两难全,幸福指数不一定与金钱地位成正比。能够相夫教子孝顺父母即可(要求五官端正无不良嗜好!我冒着被朋友认为不要脸的风险请各位朋友帮个忙
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
have you heard our parents't embrace each other.it is said that career and care for parents can&#39.time and tide waits for no man. they are longing to have a grandchild——the expectation to see at wait too long till the day t little expectation.money is not the cause of well-being .we feel pressed for this born duty,we can&#39.life itself will tell you what is it,we should also spare our old parents a little care and love.i will have a date?when you have experienced
some thick and thin .you can&#39. i will st be considered as fault that a man in a propriate age should long for his own marriage.we can abandon all unnecessary worries because we can see the hidden truth of life.life is life.you can have a better understanding of my thought especially when you are alone in a not so familiar city,sound and healthy,where are you?it time to have thier explifeectation meeted.the goldew key is a tale,never.all life is life wherther rich or poor .Would you be kind enoughto marry me or help me out to find a good wife?when we are having our own happy life,just don&#39.we have to live up to our worried parents&#39,whether the goddess of destiny will smile on me,but supporting a family is to be the duty of every abled man. life is fated to be happy i am on the way.it shouldn's career and be able to her child a good lesson,but just,it&#39.My standard is nothigh.we should hurry.if that you can&#39, even frequent call.but she shoud always resist any
bad tempt.she is noy necessarily slim and beautiful.we are on the edge evryday.she should be kind and thoughtful?we just should have the happiness to see our next generations grow happily,just go through this page carefully with some patience:thank you for listeningDear friends.so why should we push ourselves so hard.she should be of some help to his husband&#39.who can deny that having wife and babbies in bed is a stage of life. i will be in marriage.that is all.that is all my little reqirements.after a long pet give me any assistment.a large can no doubt worsen the condition,fearing lest whether one day a luckyt help wondering why things should be so hard,you still find it difficult to stand on your own place.I risk the chance that you may have a bad idea about me to ask for your favour
我英语专业八级,我帮你翻。。。
谢谢!结果嘞?
gods will give you a wife
Dear friends, please carefully read the following few words.Be sure to read the heart!Thank you!I braved the risk of friends shameless friends please help me.May I ask who can marry me, or who can help me find a wife?Ask for much, we should wife and mother type.Can a wife, mother of filial piety can (requires handsome no bad habits, she is a plus).If you can not help me, then please do not laugh at me.After all men when married women, once married, if you are alone in a foreign land.All day panic, I do not know when it can succeed to break a world. Parents, especially the grandchildren grounds to force your blind date, get married, have children.You will understand that this difficulties.Person in this life for what purpose? Not that superior children and grandchildren? Think or something, why live so tired. How with not a lifetime? Poor but also life, rich life. Each of the living law. It would be better to live that happiness index is not necessarily proportional to the money position. Realm of the wife and kids the white picket fence is also a life. As the saying goes: the tree may prefer calm while the wind blows, the son wants parents not wait! Young why not take advantage of the parents spend more time with them make a point of filial piety. Since ancient times, the whole Zhongxiao dilemma, in the metropolitan hard so long, found in this land would like to find their own place to go is indeed a bit difficult. And even less a family and I. We have an obligation to give families a high quality of life. But let them happy is our responsibility! Incumbent upon us!Call pare parents life, the line is not lazy. So that both the Li line! Laboring Mo taught by father and mother, sorrow Mo to teach the father and mother to indulge. Make out, Tatsuyuki Blind date, get married, have children! Create a happy family.
谢谢了,不要百度翻译的,很多病句!!
这个很简单啦
要随着全球经济一体化步伐的加快,计算机信息技术的逐步完善,我国企业已融入国际市场竞争。制造企业面临市场竞争激烈、客户需求多变、客户订单提前期短、原材料
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我用英语翻译一下这段话,非常感谢_百度知道
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下这段话,非常感谢
从布满玫瑰的房间,穿越烛光长廊,它连接的不仅是爱情.,并且那个时代的文化也牵动着我们的心灵。我认为《歌剧魅影》是两个世纪之间的一座桥,渡过宁静的水湖,美丽的christine终于来到了魅影的天堂.,抑或是地狱.。华丽的黑暗最喜欢他与Christine第一次相遇的那一段,不仅是人物对爱情本身的态度令我们感到好奇。音乐突然激昂,灿烂的烛光,电子乐器的特有强劲.,作为一个现代人看19世纪的爱情时.看过之后深深陷入了剧情之中.
提问者采纳
s attitude and we are curious. After reading deeply into the plot, as a modern look at love in the 19th century., electronic musical instruments unique to the strong. I think & is the two centuries between the bridge., beautiful christine finally came to the Opera&#39His favorite and Christine meet for the first time that a section, is not only a love for the people'The Phantom of the Opera&quot, candlelight through the corridor., and the culture of that era also touches our hearts, through the quiet water of the lake, which is not only a love connection., from a room full of roses. Gorgeous dark ands paradise or hell. All of a sudden passionate music.
提问者评价
谢谢您的帮助
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
s attitude and we are curious. After reading deeply into the plot, as a modern look at love in the 19th century., electronic musical instruments unique to the strong. I think & is the two centuries between the bridge., beautiful christine finally came to the Opera&#39His favorite and Christine meet for the first time that a section, is not only a love for the people'The Phantom of the Opera&quot, candlelight through the corridor., and the culture of that era also touches our hearts, through the quiet water of the lake, which is not only a love connection., from a room full of roses. Gorgeous dark ands paradise or hell. All of a sudden passionate music.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托大家帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话,,急!!_百度知道
拜托大家帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话,,急!!
,11点过15分时!!!!!!!,藏在树丛里的人跳了出来,急!,尽量把它编成故事,词语要简单一点的,11点过20时她发现车被偷走了,偷走了Susan的自行车!!!,哭着给妈妈大电话
拜托大家了!,!!!,大概初中学生的水平!!!!!谢谢了!!!Susan在上午11点推着自行车去公园,可她没看见身后的树丛里藏着一个人!!!!,11点10分时在河边看人们游泳
就是课本上的可不可以稍微加长一点啊!!!!
大家一起帮帮忙嘛
提问者采纳
11点过15分时;clock,藏在树丛里的人跳了出来, cried to call her mother:15, after 11,偷走了Susan的自行车;s bicycle:10,11点过20时她发现车被偷走了, but she didn&#39,哭着给妈妈大电话 At 11o&#39, Susan pushed her bicycle to the park, she was watching people swim in the river, at 11Susan在上午11点推着自行车去公园,可她没看见身后的树丛里藏着一个人, that person jumped out and make away with Susan't see that there was a person hiding in the bushes, at 11:20 she discover her bicycle is gone,11点10分时在河边看人们游泳
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
00 Tuizhaozihangche went to a park, people jump out of the Susan stolen bicycles:00, 11, 11, a 15 time of 11:10 time of the river to see people swimmingSusan at 11, hiding in the bush, she did not see hidden behind a bush:00 she found that the car was stolen:00 a 20
是英语课本上的吧?嘿嘿,全靠自己哦!
我觉得怎么呢么像是英语书上的啊~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把这段话 用英文翻译一下
帮忙把这段话 用英文翻译一下 25
偶尔怀念 最初的味道
但是它已经不复存在了
不知道是我爱上了寂寞
还是寂寞对我恋恋不舍
才明白原来 爱真的可以变寂寞
也许我真的该找寂寞为伴
那样我就不会不熟悉寂寞
偶尔怀念 最初的味道
Occasionally miss the initial taste
但是它已经不复存在了
but it doesn't exist anymore
不知道是我爱上了寂寞
Don't know weather I have fallen in love with the loneliness
还是寂寞对我恋恋不舍
Or the loneliness is reluctant to abandoned me
空空的 只剩回忆
Absolutely empty,only the momeries left
才明白原来 爱真的可以变寂寞
Only did I understand that love can truly be lonely.
也许我真的该找寂寞为伴
Maybe I really shoud have taken the loneliness as a company
那样我就不会不熟悉寂寞
Then I would not be unfamiliar to(with) the loneliness.
Occasionally miss the taste of the original But it has disappeared I do not know I fell in love lonely Or lonely right so I reluctantly The only empty memories Learned that love really can be turned into lonely Maybe I really should get lonely as partners So I would not not familiar with the lonely
其他回答 (4)
你给5分 谁有空啊 晕 不过我没这本事 我老早还给我们外语老师了 有的根本就没给过我
呵呵 不过我说的是实话啊 你给5分很少人愿意 人都这样 有的也翻译不出来 我没那本事的 嘿嘿
好了我给二十分
其实我也是问着玩的··哎
我今天出门没踩狗屎吧 这么好么
I constantly missing the taste of love
but it doesn't exist anymore
I dont know if it is me who fall in love with loneliness
Or loneliness fall in love with me
it is empty and rest momories only
Now I know that love can become loneliness
Maybe I should look for loneliness as my pal
Then I will not be unfamiliar with loneliness anymore
I still miss the taste of the beginning occasionally
But now it has been no longer existed
And I don't even know if I'm the one who's been falling in love with the loneliness
Or it's the loneliness whom has been lingering on me
Feels empty because the only thing has been left is memory
So I realize that love brings out loneliness
Perhaps I shall take the loneliness as my companion
In that way I wouldn't feel strage about this loneliness any more
Occasionally miss the taste of the original But it has disappeared I do not know I fell in love lonely Or lonely right so I reluctantly The only empty memories Learned that love really can be turned into lonely Maybe I really should get lonely as partners So I would not not familiar with the lonely
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐