搜索情景会话
创作情景会话
您当前位置: && 别对我撒谎
&&&&所属分类:
&&&&语音:美音
&&&&难度:
&&| && &&| &&
&| &&&| &&
Have you seen the new American TV show Lie to me?
最近有看新出的美剧《别对我撒谎吗》?&
Yes. I just finished the first season last Friday.
看了。上周五刚看完第一季。&
Would you like to marry someone who can spot your lies?
你愿意嫁给一个会识破你谎言的男人吗?&
Never ever. That would be horrible. I think everyone deserves some privacy. Luckily, my husband is not a super Lightman. He is a dumb.
不。那是件很恐怖的事情。我觉得每个人都有自己的隐私。幸运的是,我老公不是莱特曼(lie to me的男主人公)。他就是个傻瓜。&
哪有。我觉得他还算帅了。但是对的,我们不可能时时都讲真话。生活本身就是充满了谎言,善意的也好,非善意的也罢。&
I can’t agree with you more. My husband came home very late last night. So I studied his eyebrows this morning.
对。昨晚我老公很晚才回来,所以我就研究了他的眉毛。&
Did you find anything, detective?
有发现什么吗,大侦探?&
是啊。我发现一只口红。有时,我真希望自己迟钝点儿。&
I’m sorry, Kate. I did not mean to lie to you. But …
凯特,对不起。我不是故意伤害你的。但是。。。&
Sorry, what were you saying? I was just teasing you. Tell me this is a joke, please. You are my best friend How dare you?
什么?你刚刚说什么?我只是在逗你玩儿。告诉我你说的只是一个笑话。你是我最好的朋友。你居然?&
同类对话推荐
热门会话推荐
报错:别对我撒谎
英文限200个字母以内
中文限80个字以内
注:替换句是可以用来替代原文的句子。可以使大家举一反三,活学活用。添加时请勿与原句重复。
搜索情景会话
创作情景会话大白天对其他人说谎可以,对我说谎可不行。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译根据提示翻译1.他下定决心,要自己完成这项工作(make up one’s mind)2.遭受战争之苦的人们正慢慢地平静下来(suffer from,calm down)3.我说服了老爸,带我一起去旅游(persuade ,journey)4.他经常说谎,我们不再相_百度作业帮
英语翻译根据提示翻译1.他下定决心,要自己完成这项工作(make up one’s mind)2.遭受战争之苦的人们正慢慢地平静下来(suffer from,calm down)3.我说服了老爸,带我一起去旅游(persuade ,journey)4.他经常说谎,我们不再相
根据提示翻译1.他下定决心,要自己完成这项工作(make up one’s mind)2.遭受战争之苦的人们正慢慢地平静下来(suffer from,calm down)3.我说服了老爸,带我一起去旅游(persuade ,journey)4.他经常说谎,我们不再相信他了(not.any longer)5.尽管他刚加入我们队,但是跟我们相处得都很好(join in,get along with)
1 拿主意(make up one’s mind) 他下定决心,要自己完成这项工作[He is determined to complete their work]2 遭受,平静下来(suffer from,calm down) 遭受战争之苦的人们正慢慢地平静下来The bitterness of the war is being slowly calmed down-----------3 旅程 说服(persuade ,journey)我说服了老爸,带我一起去旅游I have to convince the father to take me to travel together4 没有任何再.(not.any longer).他经常说谎,我们不再相信他了He often lie,we no longer believe in him---------5 加入,相处 (join in,get along with)尽管他刚加入我们队,但是跟我们相处得都很好Even though he just joined our team,but with us all ------- -----get along very well----------带----要注意看〉,-
1 He made up his mind to finish the work by himself. 2 People who suffered from the war are calming down .3 I persuaded my father to have a journey.4 He often tells a lie.We don't believe in him any longer.5 Although he just joined in our team ,he is getting along with us.
He made up his mind that he wanted himself to finish the work.2.
People who were suffering from the war are calming down.3.
I persuade my dad to bring me to a journey with him....
1.He made up his mind to finish this work by himself. 2.The people who suffered from the pain of the war are calming down slowly. 3.I persuaded my father into taking me with the journey. 4.We do not belief him any longer as he always lies. 5.Though he just joined in our team,we got along well.
1.He made ou his mind to finish the work on his own.2.People suffering from the war are calming down.3.I persuaded my father to go with him for the journey.4.He always lies,so we do not believe him ang longer.5.Though he joined in our team for a short time,we got along well with each other.
1.he made up his mind to finish the job by himself.2.people that suffer so much from the war eventually calm down .3.I manage to persuade my father into taking me with him for the journey.<b...
1.He is determined to complete their work2.Suffering people of war are slowly calmed down3.I have to convince the father to take me to travel together4.He often lie, we no longer believe in him5.Even though he just joined our team, but with us all get along very well
以下是我的个人意见:1. He makes up his mind to fulfill this task by himself.2. People who had suffered from the war have been calming down gradually. 这句我用的是过去完成时had done和现在完成进行时have been doing3. ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:用英语翻译“我没有说谎,我真的不是故意的,我不想失去你,因为没了你,我的快乐会减少几倍.”_百度作业帮
用英语翻译“我没有说谎,我真的不是故意的,我不想失去你,因为没了你,我的快乐会减少几倍.”
用英语翻译“我没有说谎,我真的不是故意的,我不想失去你,因为没了你,我的快乐会减少几倍.”
I did not lie,i really didn't mean it,i don't want to lose you,because without you,my happiness will reduce a few times.
i didn't lie,i really didn't mean it,i don't want to lose you,because don't you,my happiness will reduce a few times.
I didn' it was not intentional I pledge before God. Losing you isn't that I want really, as my happiness will be decreased exponentially if you were not here.
I have not lain, I is really not intentionally, I do not want to lose you, because has not had you, I joyful will reduce several times.
I was not lying,I didn't mean to do that. I do not want to lose you.Without your accompany,my happiness would fade away.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐