百度翻译在线翻译英语翻译

英语翻译_百度知道
天下午的课已经取消了,你的时间总是安排满了。这段时间比较忙。我预约不到你,所以没有学习英语
提问者采纳
她那几句英文全都是机器翻译的,敬请采纳. ~ &#9829. ② 这段时间比较忙,害人不浅, so I haven&#39,应该比较地道,你的时间总是安排满了。The afternoon classes 自己认真翻译的. ③ 我预约不到你, so I can never get an ve been busy re schedule is almost full。① 今天下午的课已经取消了。You't had time to study English。I&#39,所以没有学习英语,请你不要相信 『海很深梦很真』的回答楼主
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
Bt learn English, so don&#39.I made an appointment to you, your time is always full The class this afternoon has been canceled
The class in this afternoon has been canceled.I'm too busy theses days to study English.Your time is always full,I can't order you.
今天下午的课已经取消了。The afternoon class today has been cancelled.这段时间比较忙,所以没有学习英语。 I am very busy these days, so I haven't learn English.我预约不到你,你的时间总是安排满了。 I can't make an appointment with you, your schedule is always fully occupied.
前两楼的cancel的过去分词拼写错误,应该是cancelled.而且在时态的应用上和翻译上都有些小问题, 要使用现在完成时。所以,正确的翻译应该是这样的: & The class which is in the afternoon of today has been cancelled.&&Due to I have been busy these days, I didn't study English.&&I haven't been able to
make an appointment with you , because your schedule is tight.& 【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
你好正确翻译如下今天下午的课已经取消了。翻译 The class this afternoon has been canceled.这段时间比较忙,所以没有学习英语。翻译 This paragraph of time is busy, so there is no learning English我预约不到你,你的时间总是安排满了。翻译
I have less than you, your time is booked up.望采纳
Today's afternoon class had been canceled.I have been busy, so I didn't studied English.I couldn't make an appointment with you, your time slots were(are) always full.
您的问题很简单。呵呵。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题。今天下午的课已经取消了。:The class this afternoon has been canceled. 这段时间比较忙,所以没有学习英语。This period of time is busy, so there is no learning English.我预约不到你,你的时间总是安排满了。:I have less than you, your time is booked up.百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译。 :\
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请输入您需要翻译的文本!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语话题作者回应最后回应
这个小组的翻译爱好者也喜欢去
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐