我得爸爸经常叫我爸爸吃早餐吧翻译成英语

我的爸爸常在周末钓鱼用英语怎么说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的爸爸常在周末钓鱼用英语怎么说
我的爸爸常在周末钓鱼用英语怎么说
My father often goes fishing at weekends.
My father often go fishing on weekends
My father often goes fishing at the weekends.望采纳
My father often goes fishing on weekends.“我爸爸是一个非常有趣的人,爱搞怪、喜欢和我们开玩笑,在我们不开心的时候,逗我们开心,爸爸就是我们家的开心果”翻译成英文
“我爸爸是一个非常有趣的人,爱搞怪、喜欢和我们开玩笑,在我们不开心的时候,逗我们开心,爸爸就是我们家的开心果”翻译成英文
不区分大小写匿名
" My father is a very interesting person, dirty love, love and we make fun of, when we are unhappy, make us happy, dad is our home pistachios"
我是一个爱笑爱搞怪的吃货,请帮我取一英文名
相关知识等待您来回答
心理咨询领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号我爸爸经常坐车上班,因为他的公司离家远 用英语怎么说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我爸爸经常坐车上班,因为他的公司离家远 用英语怎么说
我爸爸经常坐车上班,因为他的公司离家远 用英语怎么说
My father often goes to work by bus,because his company is far away from our home.
My father often rode to work, because his company is far from home
As my father's company is far from home,he always takes a bus to work.
My father often goes to work by bus, because his company is far away from home.我爸爸经常很晚睡,用英语怎样说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我爸爸经常很晚睡,用英语怎样说
我爸爸经常很晚睡,用英语怎样说
My father often sleeps very late当前位置: &
这是我父亲的英文
英文翻译this is my father dr. philip stewart:&&&&I; me:&&&&father
例句与用法1.This was the single lesson my father gave to his family .这是我父亲给他全家上的唯一一课。2.I had them from my father, duman stewart, and now give you one of them to be a keepsake for last night's work .这是我父亲邓肯斯图亚特给我的,现在,我送给你一颗,作为昨晚上战斗的纪念品。3.This is the house where my father used to live in这是我父亲曾经住过的那间房子4.Allow me to introduce the others . this is my father允许我来介绍,这是我父亲5.This is the house where my father once lived这是我父亲曾经住过的那间房子6.This is the room where my father ever lived这是我父亲曾经住过的那间房子7.This is the house which my father lived in at one time这是我父亲曾经住过的那间房子8.L know , this is my father , this is him ,我相信这是我父亲,这是他的笔迹9.This is the factory where ( in which ) my father once worked这是我父亲曾经工作过的工厂。 10.L know , this is my father , this is him ,我相信这是我父亲,这是他的笔迹&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐