商务英语翻译译,跪求各位英语高手帮忙人工翻译吧谢谢。

跪求各位哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹帮忙,谢谢~~~ - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 跪求各位哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹帮忙,谢谢~~~
UID 1952145
阅读权限 40
跪求各位哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹帮忙,谢谢~~~
英语太差,恳请各位帮忙翻译成英语,谢谢。
“我们工程师根据你反馈的故障现象,判断可能是高压条和AD Board连接线没有正确的跳线,附近是我们的高压条和panel的图纸,请让你们工程师打开后盖根据图纸检查一下是否连接正确,谢谢!
另外,为了节省时间和成本,如果你们那里有IBM的高压条和AD Board配件可以直接更换到我们的显示器上,这样可以确认是否是高压条和AD Board的问题,谢谢。
Dear friend,因为显示器的成本比较高,根据我们公司政策是不能给客户提供免费样品的,但考虑到我们真诚的希望和贵司合作,所以才提供了一台免费样品.如果上述的解决方案你们不方便操作,可否将样品返还给我们,以便我们检测并重发新样品给你们测试?谢谢。”
[ 本帖最后由 四色依米 于
20:21 编辑 ]
UID 1952145
阅读权限 40
高压条的英文是:Inverter
UID 1980177
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 Bonnie098 的帖子
楼主自己翻译的呢?
UID 1984659
阅读权限 25
下个有道自动翻译就行了
UID 1980177
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 Bonnie098 的帖子
楼主,如果你想提高英语,就先自己翻译一份发上来,可以给你一些意见
UID 327289
阅读权限 40
帮顶一下 期待高手,俺也好学习一下
UID 1439331
阅读权限 25
高手出来~~~~
UID 1566796
阅读权限 40
高手不出来,我来献个丑,抛砖引玉。呵呵
“The symptom of our engineering based on your feedback, judgment may be Inverter and ad board connector does not have the correct jumper,the attached is our inverter and LCD panel drawing, please let your engineers to open the back cover according to the drawings to check whether the connection is correct, thank you.
In addition, in order to save time and cost, if you have IBM inverter and ad board can be replaced directly to our monitor, so you can confirm that the inverter and Ad board which have problem, thank you.
Dear friend, due to the monitor is high value, according to our company policy is not to provide free samples,&&but considering we sincerely hope to cooperate with your company, which provides a free sample. If the above solutions, you don't convenient operation, please returned this monitor to us so that we can detect and send you new samples tested? Thank you.”
UID 1987805
阅读权限 25
engineering 改为 engineers&&,,judgment may be&&改为they judged the posible that Inverter and ad board connector .....thank you 说一次就行了
UID 327289
阅读权限 40
呵呵,高手们都不出手啊,说明你翻译的不错啊。
UID 1981434
阅读权限 25
网上的翻译只有单词最可靠,但是句子完全是瞎来的。。。。
UID 327289
阅读权限 40
高手们,出手啊,让我们也学习学习啊。
UID 1010913
积分 12522
福步币 19 块
阅读权限 80
总有人拿大段大段的来翻,这和跑大街上找人要钱有啥区别
光发牢骚也不太好,帮你翻一段
According to our engineers' diagnosis, the jumper connecting the CCFL inverter and the AD board was NOT assembled correctly
The IBM inverter and AD board are compatible with our product, please use them as replacement to verify our engineers' diagnosis
The design is attached (file name: xxxx.xxx) for your information
后面那半截有点不明智,出问题了就先解决问题,况且你说了贵啊这个那个的,他一怒还是不给你邮回来,不如等结果吧,如果还是不行就发下面这些
Please ship the sample back to us, so we can run a fully test on it
We have already prepared another sample which is new, in perfect condition and all ready to be shipped out
[ 本帖最后由 DZstudio 于
17:53 编辑 ]
UID 327289
阅读权限 40
回复 #13 DZstudio 的帖子
高手出手就是不一样啊。不过我觉得你这个没有把楼主的意思完全表达出来,呵呵,个人看法。
[ 本帖最后由 aolong95 于
12:32 编辑 ]
UID 1952145
阅读权限 40
回复 #13 DZstudio 的帖子
谢谢您的帮忙,这样写会不会意思不太明确呢?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-英语翻译,跪求高手人工帮忙翻译吧!麻烦大师帮我人工翻译吧。_百度知道
英语翻译,跪求高手人工帮忙翻译吧!麻烦大师帮我人工翻译吧。
英语翻译:我了解到亚克力不适合做成你附件图片的样子,因为亚克力的打磨和抛光费用会很高。所以我们建议你根据图稿来做。另外,我有两个问题和你确认:我注意到,图稿里的镜子是43mm,但通常我们采购的镜子只有8mm,请问是不是要在镜子的后面复合上亚克力呢?我们的建议是,用20mm的亚克力+23mm 的镜子复合在一起。这样可以吗?另外,关于Logo Block,我看到了两个方案,是需要我们都做样品吗?还是只做L O G O B L O C K哗紶糕咳蕹纠革穴宫膜 O P T I O N 1?
提问者采纳
I've learnt that acrylic is unsuitable to build into the picture you've attached. This is because of the high cost of polishing acrylic. Hence, we suggest that you build it according to the draft.Besides, I need to confirm the following aspects.I noticed that, the mirror in the draft is 43mm, but we usually only purchase mirror of 8mm. Shou哗紶糕咳蕹纠革穴宫膜ld we combine acrylic on the back of the mirror? Here is our suggestion: 20mm acrylic + 23mm mirror together. Is it alright?In addition, concerning the Logo Block, I've seen two options, should we do samples for both? Or just for the LOGO BLOCK OPTION 1?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I notice that acrylic&is not appropriate to be made to the apperance you showed in the appendix because of the high cost of the sanding and polishing. So we suggest you to do as per the draw哗紶糕咳蕹纠革穴宫膜ing.Furthermore, I want to confirm with you for two questions,I notice that the dimension of the mirror in the drawing is 43mm, as a matter of fact we usually purchase the mirror which of dimension is only 8mm, so I want to know whether we composite the acrylic&attached to the mirror in the back side. We suggest to composite the 20mm acrylic&with the 23mm mirror,how do you think about it ?And about the Logo Block, I had read the two plans, I want to know that we need to do the samples for both of them or just the Logo Block Option 1?&
I found that the acrylic is not fit to make as the attached pic, because cost of the polishing and buffing is very high for acrylic.So, we suggest to make according to the drawing.I have another two questiones need to confirm with you:I notice that from your drawing, thickness of the mirror is 43mm, but normally thickness we purchase is with thickness 8mm, is your meaning that combine the acylic to the backside of the mirror? My suggestion is to combine the 20mm acrylic and 23mm mirror to reach the 43mm, is this ok?For the LOogo Block, i saw two projects, need us to make samples for both these two? Or just make the Logo Block Option1 is ok?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译一下 谢谢_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:36,567贴子:
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下 谢谢收藏
近年来,随着我国社会经济的不断发展,司法实践中有关股权转让方面的纠纷不断增加,而其中又以有限责任公司的股权转让最为常见,也最为疑难、复杂。自新《公司法》颁布以来,一直受到法律界人士的广泛关注。从立法,到一次次的修改,无不引发热烈的争论与探讨。这对完善我国公司法律制度有着非常大的帮助。笔者通过学习新《公司法》,结合自己所从事的工作内容,从有限公司股权转让的实践可行性,来分析如何根据我国目前的法律规定,通过合法途径来解决股权转让存在的问题,并提出相关的构想。
翻译成英文&谢谢
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英语高手帮我翻译一段话 要人工翻译!!谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一段话 要人工翻译!!谢谢
我现在在中国-河南-郑州,你可以叫我Sunny……六月很快就要到了,我在五月会到达山西.... bill哈哈再麻烦帮我写一段话吧 100分标题就简单点
hi 就行了……很高兴收到你的来信亲爱的Bill.. i will return back to china in June.,因为工作的需要how are you my dear friend..,欢迎你能再次来到中国. my name is Bill and i am presently at my home in America in the state of America...... i hope all is going welll for you and hope to hear more from you. I willl say bye to you for noe!希望能继续收到你的信件
提问者采纳
welcome you to visit China again. I will arrive in Shanxi in May due to the need of my work. I am now in Zhengzhou Henan Province China。我会跟你说再见的?我亲爱的朋友。我希望你一切都好。我的名字叫BILL. June is coming. You can call me Sunny,BILL,Nice to receive your mail,我目前在美国的家里。我六月份会回到中国.Dear Bill,也希望多收到你的来信. Hope to hear from you as well.Sincerely你好吗
提问者评价
哇 这么多热心的!谢谢你们啊!不知道选哪个了呵呵 不过你是第一次,谢谢其他朋友!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I am glad to hear from you。……我会在6月回来……我希望你这边一切都好我亲爱的朋友, China.June is coming soon!
I am now in Zhengzhou in Henan Province,希望收到你更多的来信……现在我要说“再见了”(是now不是noe吧,你最近好吗……我叫Bill. Welcome to China again,现在我在美国家中, Bill?)……BillDear Bill. I hope to hear from you more, I plan to go to Shanxi in May. Because of my job.You can call me Sunny
我亲爱的朋友,最近怎么样啊?我叫比尔,最近我在我美国的家里。我6月份回中国。我希望你一切安好,也希望能够收到你的来信。就先说到这儿吧。。。。比尔。Hi.dear Bill,im so glad to receive your letter,you can call me Sunny.June is coming,welcome back to China! Now im in Zhengzhou,Henan,China, i will go to Shanxi in May for business! Hoping to hear from you again....Sunny
你好,我亲爱的朋友…我的名字叫bill,目前我在我住在美国....我将会在六月回到中国……我希望一切进展得很顺利,希望听听关于你更多的事....我要和你说再见了,bill Dear Bill
Thanks for your letter.You can call me Sunny. June is coming soon.Welcome you to come to China again!I'm in China zhengzhou, henan now.Because the job needs.I will arrive Shanxi in May ! I hope can receive your letter again!
Sincerely,
我亲爱的朋友,你身体好吧?我叫BILL,我现在在美国的家里,我支于六月份回中国。我希望你一切顺利,也希望能常收到你的来信。 我得说再见了。BILLDear bill,Nice hearing from you. You can call me Sunny. June is coming nearer and nearer. Welcome you to China for another time. I'm in Zhenzhou, the capital of Henan, China. I will go to Shanxi in May because of my work there. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you again. Love from
绝对人工 ..你好吗,我亲爱的朋友我的名字是比尔(Bill)
我目前在我的家乡美国我将会在六月返回中国的我希望所有的都正在祝福你并希望能听到更多你的消息我将会对你说再见呃..还有啊 Dear Bill,I'm very happy to get your letter.You can called me Sunny.June is coming .Welcome to China again.I'm in Zhengzhou Henan.Because of my job.I have to arrive in Shanxi on May.I hope see you letter soon.
Bill..我初三的 ..还是可以的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语高手能帮我把这段中文人工翻译成英文啊?先谢谢了_百度知道
哪位英语高手能帮我把这段中文人工翻译成英文啊?先谢谢了
我国银行业国际化若干问题的思考 我国经济开放程度越来越高,与此同时我国的银行业所面临的外部竞争也越来越激烈,世憨法封盒莩谷凤贪脯楷界经济朝着更加开放的方向发展是个大背景,我国的银行业国际化是个必然。国外发达国家的银行业已经过一个漫长的发展过程,具有强大的竞争力,要在这样的竞争环境中获得发展是我国银行业目前必须要考虑的重要问题。本文从分析我国银行业的现状和发展的有利与不利条件入手,提出了如何选择最优化路径策略进行国际化。
提问者采纳
Thinking of several questions of banking's internationalization of our countryThe economic degree of opening of our country is higher and higher, meanwhile the outside which the banking of our country faces competes fiercer and fiercer, the international economy develops a large background in more open direction, the internationalization of banking of ou憨法封盒莩谷凤贪脯楷r country is a necessity. The banking of the foreign developed country has been already a over long evolution, have strong competitiveness, want, win development whether of our country banking must consider at present important problem in such competitive environment. This text and development favorable to start with unfavorable conditions from analyze of our country current situation of banking, have proposed how to choose to optimize the tactics of the route and carry on the internationalization most.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐