厨房 kitchen
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
holistic kitchen
请登录后再发表评论!
厨房:    1. Kitchen
   离重大只需几分钟,房子设施齐全(有线电视、热水器、洗衣机、宽带、家具、厨房(Kitchen)、卫生间、客厅)是一个理想的好居所。
 2. galley
   进出口货运保险常见鉴定用词英汉对 照C ...出口日期Date of Departure 厨房Galley 除非买卖双方另有协议Unless Otherwise Agreed ...
       3. die Küche, n
   德语初级词汇 - 德语|德语考试报名|德语培训|德... ...die Krise, n 危机die Küche, n 厨房die Kuh, :e 母牛 ...
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!一天妈妈一大早便起了床,到厨房里去做早饭吃。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:把中文翻译成英文本周日我要去购物厨房里有一个旧冰箱下雨天,我们可以浏览网页(surf the Internet)有一个旧冰箱在厨房翻译成英文_百度作业帮
把中文翻译成英文本周日我要去购物厨房里有一个旧冰箱下雨天,我们可以浏览网页(surf the Internet)有一个旧冰箱在厨房翻译成英文
把中文翻译成英文本周日我要去购物厨房里有一个旧冰箱下雨天,我们可以浏览网页(surf the Internet)有一个旧冰箱在厨房翻译成英文
I'll go shoping on this
Sunday.In the kitchen,there is an old fridgeOn the rainy day,we can surf the Internet
本周日我要去购物
I'm going to shopping this Sunday.厨房里有一个旧冰箱
There's an old fridge/freezer in the kitchen.下雨天,我们可以浏览网页
We can surf the internet in the rainy days. 有一个旧冰箱在厨房
(这一句好像跟上面第二局是一样的)
本周日我要去购物 I'll go shopping this Saturday.厨房里有一个旧冰箱 There is an old refrigerator in the kitchen.下雨天,我们可以浏览网页 We can surf the Internet on rainy day.有一个旧冰箱在厨房 An old refrigerator is in the kitchen.
Japan this week I'm going shoppingThe kitchen has an old refrigeratorRainy day, we can visit the website (surf the Internet)One of the old refrigerator in the kitchen
本周日我要去购物 :Japan this week I'm going shopping厨房里有一个旧冰箱 :The kitchen has an old refrigerator下雨天,我们可以浏览网页:Rainy day, we can visit the website有一个旧冰箱在厨房:One of the old refrigerator in the kitchen英语翻译你们好!家乡已经过完农历新年了,我也正常上班了!现在有一件事又要麻烦大家帮助我们了,情况是这样的:我们家的厨房已经用了很久,到目前为止差不多已经没法再用下去了,因为我_百度作业帮
英语翻译你们好!家乡已经过完农历新年了,我也正常上班了!现在有一件事又要麻烦大家帮助我们了,情况是这样的:我们家的厨房已经用了很久,到目前为止差不多已经没法再用下去了,因为我
英语翻译你们好!家乡已经过完农历新年了,我也正常上班了!现在有一件事又要麻烦大家帮助我们了,情况是这样的:我们家的厨房已经用了很久,到目前为止差不多已经没法再用下去了,因为我和妹妹的工资也不高,两个人加起来每月大概只有450美元收入,而且爸爸、妈妈也没有工作,所以这450美元只足够提供我们家庭平时的生活开销,能够节省下来的没有多少钱,所以想请各位叔叔、婶婶资助我们修整厨房好吗?在写信给你们之前,爸爸已经咨询过一些建筑师父,重修新厨房大约需要4000美元,但是现在我们只有1200美元费用,(平时节省下来的),所以恳请各位叔叔、婶婶资助我们2800美元可以吗?附上旧厨房照片.
Hello, everyone! I was in my hometown celebrating Chinese Lunar New Year, and now I'm back to work! I'm reluctant to say this, but there's one thing I have to ask you all for help, and it goes like this: Our kitchen has been used to the point where we simply cannot go on using anymore. My sister and I don't make a lot of money, and our combined amount of income is only about 450 dollars. Our parents are out of work, and therefore the mere 450 dollars barely make ends meet for us all. We are writing in earnest for you, our aunts and uncles, to help us with repairing the kitchen, will you please help? Before writing this letter, our father consulted with some furnishing workers, and they estimate the furnishing fee to be around 4,000 dollars,
which far exceeds the 1,200 dollars we have saved over the years. Therefore, would you please fund us 2,800 dollars?We simply couldn't thank you enough! enclosed are the pictures of our current kitchen.纯手工,觉得好,请采纳~~这是厨房电器评语,帮我翻译成通俗的中文
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友吻吻的世界遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
I suppose my rather negative review of this product has been tempered by the fact that I received an incomplete set of implements - the attachment which links the main motor and the whisk was missing so I couldn't use it and it seems that I'm also devoid of a top for my blender. My husband opened the package and was surprised that it was so lacking in the necessary components.
As to the usefulness of the system - well, I'm rather scuppered aren't I? The stick blender works well and it was good to have a mains operated unit instead of a rechargeable one as I'm an untidy soul and lose everything in the chaos of my kitchen drawers, so that worked fine on mixing batter for my famous Yorkshire puddings. The chopper function was awful - the blade was too puny and couldn't cut through anything more challenging than an onion, plus the capacity was tiny. There's also the need to fit the motor unit onto the lugs on the top to ensure that it spins, which isn't as easy as it sounds and made me want to hurl the whole thing across the room. I haven't a clue about the blender, but without a lid I'd be stupid to attempt any kind of mixing unless I really wish my kitchen ceiling to be splattered with all sorts.
In conclusion: I'd sorely love to give this a 1* rating but feel it unfair as key components are missing and as a result I cannot give it my full attention. Surely there are cheaper systems on the market? It does seem rather pricey for the meager power and specification.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
我想我相当负面的评论这个产品已经锻炼的事实,我收到了一组不完整的实现-附件连接主电机和掸失踪了所以我不能使用它了,看来我还没有上我的搅拌机。我丈夫打开包装和感到惊讶的是,它是如此缺乏必要的组件。
As to the usefulness of the system - well, I'm rather scuppered aren't I? The stick blender works well and it was good to have a mains operated unit instead of a rechargeable one as I'm an untidy soul and lose everything in the chaos of my kitchen drawers, so that worked fine on mixing batter for my famous Yorkshire puddings. The chopper function was awful - the blade was too puny and couldn't cut through anything more challenging than an onion, plus the capacity was tiny. There's also the need to fit the motor unit onto the lugs on the top to ensure that it spins, which isn't as easy as it sounds and made me want to hurl the whole thing across the room. I haven't a clue about the blender, but without a lid I'd be stupid to attempt any kind of mixing unless I really wish my kitchen ceiling to be splattered with all sorts.
对系统的实用性,我宁愿让我不?棒搅拌器运行良好,最好有一个电源操作单元代替充电一个作为我一个杂乱无章的灵魂,在我厨房抽屉混乱失去一切,使工作在我的著名的约克郡布丁搅拌面糊细。斩波器的功能是可怕的-刀片太弱小,不能穿过任何比洋葱更具挑战性,加上容量很小。还需要合适的马达单元上的凸耳上确保它旋转,这并不像听起来那么容易,我想把整个事情穿过房间。我没有关于搅拌机的线索,但没有盖子的我会尝试任何类型的混合,除非我真的希望我的厨房的天花板被溅满各种各样愚蠢。
In conclusion: I'd sorely love to give this a 1* rating but feel it unfair as key components are missing and as a result I cannot give it my full attention. Surely there are cheaper systems on the market? It does seem rather pricey for the meager power and specification.
结论:我非常喜欢给这1×评级,但觉得这不公平,关键零部件丢失,因此我不能放弃我的注意力。当然,还有更便宜的系统在市场上?它做为微薄的力量和规范显得相当昂贵。
—— ZSY020801
我想我宁可负本产品的审查已经通过锻炼,我收到一套完整的工具的事实 - 是连接主电机和打蛋器失踪了,所以我不能使用它,它似乎我的附件也缺乏对我的搅拌机一顶。我的丈夫打开包装,并惊讶的是,它是如此缺乏必要的组件。
至于该系统的有效性 - 好了,我宁可泄水孔是不是我?棒搅拌机运作良好,这是好事,有一个电源操作单元,而不是一个可充电之一,因为我是一个邋遢的灵魂,失去一切都在我的厨房抽屉里的混乱,这样对混合面糊为我的名约克郡布丁工作得很好。该斩波器功能是可怕的 - 刀片太微不足道,无法通过以外的任何一个洋葱更具挑战性的削减,再加上产能是微小的。还有需要,以适应运动单位到顶部的表耳以确保它旋转,这不是因为它的声音,让我想大叫,整个事情在房间里一样简单。我不是一个关于搅拌机的线索,但没有盖子,我会愚蠢到尝试任何一种混合的,除非我真的希望我的厨卫吊顶与各种被四溅。
总之:我非常喜欢给这一个1 *评级,但感觉它的关键部件不公平的缺失,因此,我不能给我的充分重视。当然也有在市场上更便宜的系统?它似乎相当昂贵的微薄的力量和规范
—— lovenfresh
—— michael韩
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译成汉语 的文章

随机推荐