翻译只有当他来时,你才能离开 翻译。

我授权他在我离开期间全权代表我。
我授权他在我离开期间全权代表我。的英文翻译
我授权他在我离开期间全权代表我。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:你说什么?。这样真的可以吗?是餐厅服务员吗?可是我的英语也不怎么好。我很喜欢英语。我本来想跟你学习英语的。但是你又要离开了.是什么意思?
你说什么?。这样真的可以吗?是餐厅服务员吗?可是我的英语也不怎么好。我很喜欢英语。我本来想跟你学习英语的。但是你又要离开了.
问题补充:
What did you say? . This really possible? Restaurant waiter is it? But my English is not how good. I like English. I did want you to learn English. But you have to leave.
What are you saying? . In that case, can it be? The restaurant staff? But my English was not great either. I really like English. I would have wanted to talk to you in learning English. But you have to leave.
What did you say? .Like this really may? Is the dining room service person? But my English not how good.I like English very much.I want to study English originally with you.But you had to leave.
What did you say?. So really all right? Is the restaurant do? But my English is not very good. I like English very much. I originally wanted to study English with you. But leave again.
What did you say?. So really all right? Is the restaurant do? But my English is not very good. I like English very much. I originally wanted to study English with you. But you leave again.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!她发说说:“很高兴你能来,也不遗憾你离开。”我该怎么说,我想挽回,但不知道怎么说。_百度知道
她发说说:“很高兴你能来,也不遗憾你离开。”我该怎么说,我想挽回,但不知道怎么说。
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
遗憾要离欣慰能让高兴
结束了,如果真的这麼喜欢她,你应该尽自己所能去挽留
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英文(希望他是真的比我还要爱你。我才会逼自己离开)不懂的就希望不要来翻译了_百度知道
翻译成英文(希望他是真的比我还要爱你。我才会逼自己离开)不懂的就希望不要来翻译了
提问者采纳
请问你用的是什么软件
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I hope he is really better than I love you. And then I will force myself to leave you.
各大搜索网站都有翻译的。只是有时候不是很准确
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 离开 翻译 的文章

随机推荐