abighoie英语用中文谐音翻译翻译

英语翻译Shall we go for a walk?She was too excited to say a word.The boy is not old enough to work in any factory.I spent 99yuan on the English-Chinese dictionary.My clock doesn't work.Instead of giving me advice,my father told me to think about it by myself.Apart from a birt_百度作业帮
英语翻译Shall we go for a walk?She was too excited to say a word.The boy is not old enough to work in any factory.I spent 99yuan on the English-Chinese dictionary.My clock doesn't work.Instead of giving me advice,my father told me to think about it by myself.Apart from a birthday card,my mother made me a big cake.Many students want to improve their English in my class.To became a ballct dancer is no easy job.
1.Can you go out to have a walk with me?2.she is very very excited and she can not say anything.3.t it is illegal for a person to work in a factory at his age.4.I spent 99 yuan to buy the english-chinese dictionary.5.my clock is broken and maybe I need a new one.6.my fanther did not give me any advice and he told me to think about it by mysely.7.my mother gave me a big cake and a birthday card.8.In my class,many students'English is not very good,butthey want to learn it better.9.你的单词是不是写错了?ballct应该是ballet.如果是ballet的话就应该是:a person must do many efforts to be a ballet dancer.
Ask somebody to have walk.she couldn't say anything because she was too excited.the boy is too young,so he can't work in any factory.the English-Chinese dictionary cost me 99 yuan....
问问题的人脑子正常伐?
您可能关注的推广make a joke about sb.的中文翻译及用法
沪江词库精选make a joke about sb.是什么意思、英语短语。
make a joke about sb.英语翻译成汉语:动词以某人为笑柄
英语短语推荐
2015make a joke about sb.是什么意思由沪江网提供。carry a tune的中文翻译及用法
沪江词库精选carry a tune是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
carry a tune英语翻译成汉语: 唱得准,没走调,发音正确
I cannot carry a tune. Don't make a show of myself before the class.
我五音不全,可不想在全班同学面前唱歌出洋相。
英语短语推荐
2015carry a tune是什么意思由沪江网提供。HTTP/2.0中文翻译_正版电子书在线阅读_百度阅读
简介:FEX 是百度「Web 前端研发部」的内部名称。作为百度内部最具影响力的前端团队,我们的工具及平台覆盖到了绝...
百度阅读为您提供
正版电子书
多平台阅读
退换货服务
点击下载客户端
扫描二维码下载
支持Android/iPhone/iPad
HTTP/2.0中文翻译
百度阅读评分a little love中文歌词翻译_百度知道
a little love中文歌词翻译
英语很差的人注定这么悲哀。给汉化一下就像因为是女子那样 多德着阿不涩 - -。谢谢大家了
不是,我的意思是oh I love you
哦 阿咦 拉夫 油,这样都说了我英语不好的 - - 。
提问者采纳
我学三只小熊时也是汉化,你自己歌多听几遍吧,看看哪里修改,没想到真给唱了下来。可能有的音不准;t want to say goodbye【唉懂温吐赛鼓拜】You make me cry【有妹咪快】Make me smile【妹咪斯麦】Make me feel the joy of love【妹咪飞儿迥哦辣辅】Oh kissing you【鸥 ki(第一声)新又】Thank you for all the love you always give to me【thank you(拼不来)佛哦了辣飞哦维斯gi辅吐咪】Oh i love you【鸥 唉辣夫有】记得很久以前Greatness as you【鬼吗斯阿飞】Smallest as me【斯mo(第一声)累斯咪】You show me what is deep as sea【搜咪我dei(第一声)低阿西】A little love little kiss 【呃 里特辣辅 里特ki(第一声)斯】A litlle hug little gift 【呃 里特哈 里特gi(第一声)辅】All of little something these are our memories【哦 哦 里特伤心 里瑟么 么瑞斯】You make me cry【有妹咪快】Make me smile【妹咪斯麦】Make me feel that love is true【妹咪飞儿累辣斯吹】You always stand by my side【有哦为斯 斯等拜麦赛】I don&#39,希望能帮上忙
提问者评价
谢谢你阿,这个看的出来是你自己听出来的吧,很用心呢,真的谢谢你。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
Anders Lee&#47冯曦妤-A Little Love曲,小小的拥抱little gift小小的礼物all of little something这些小小的东西these are our memories都是我们的记忆You make me cry你让我哭泣make me smile让我微笑make me feel that love is true让我感到真爱You always stand by my side你永远站在我身边I don&#39:陈光荣 监制,小小的爱little kiss小小的吻A litlle hug,我愿意I always do我愿意一直这样Make me cry让我哭泣make me smile让我微笑make me feel that love is true让我感到真爱you always stand by my side你一直站在我身旁I don't want to say goodbye我不想说再见You make me cry你让我哭泣make me smile你让我微笑make me feel让我感受the joy of love爱的喜悦oh kissing you哦 我爱你Thank you for all the love感谢你所有的爱you always give to me你一直给我的(所有的爱)oh I love you哦 我多么爱你To be with you:陈光荣 词:陈光荣Greatness as you 你是多么的伟大smallest as me我是多么的渺小You show me你让我知道what is deep as sea海有多深At want to say goodbye我不想说再见You make me cry你让我哭泣make me smile你让我微笑make me feel让我感受the joy of love爱的喜悦oh kissing you哦 我爱你Thank you for all the love感谢你所有的爱you always give to me你一直给我的(所有的爱)oh I love you哦 我多么爱你Yes I do,是的 ;冯曦妤编
意思是。 一点点爱。
贵吗死阿飞思茅莱特阿四米右手米我特诶死得噗艾斯sei额 雷涛拉夫
雷涛尅死 额雷涛航
雷涛给付特熬昂四毛泽桑么sin
贼死啊买么瑞斯有每米快 每米死买 每米菲奥则了五诶死出有奥维斯代白买噻
哎东特王图sei狗的拜。。。...........................................................................等等等等
Greatness as you 【你是多么的伟大】smallest as me【我是多么的渺小】You show me【你让我知道】what is deep as sea【海有多深】A little love,【小小的爱】little kiss【小小的吻】A litlle hug,【小小的拥抱】little gift【小小的礼物】all of little something【这些小小的东西】these are our memories【都是我们的记忆】You make me cry【你让我哭泣】make me smile【让我微笑】make me feel that love is true【让我感到真爱】You always stand by my side【你永远站在我身边】I don't want to say goodbye【我不想说再见】You make me cry【你让我哭泣】make me smile【你让我微笑】make me feel【让我感受】the joy of love【爱的喜悦】oh kissing you【哦 我爱你】Thank you for all the love【感谢你所有的爱】you always give to me【你一直给我的(所有的爱)】oh I love you【哦 我多么爱你】Yes I do,【是的 ,我愿意】I always do【我愿意一直这样】Make me cry【让我哭泣】make me smile【让我微笑】make me feel that love is true【让我感到真爱】you always stand by my side【你一直站在我身旁】I don't want to say goodbye【我不想说再见】You make me cry【你让我哭泣】make me smile【你让我微笑】make me feel【让我感受】the joy of love【爱的喜悦】oh kissing you【哦 我爱你】Thank you for all the love【感谢你所有的爱】you always give to me【你一直给我的(所有的爱)】oh I love you【哦 我多么爱你】To be with you,【和你在一起】oh I love you【哦我爱你】
冯曦妤--A Little Love 冯曦妤——一点爱 greatest as you 最大的你 smallest as me 最小的和我 you show me what is deep as sea 你给我海的深度 a little love 一点点爱 a little kiss 一个吻 a little heart 一个小小的心, a little give 适合时宜的小赠品 all of little something 所有的小东西 these are memories 这些记忆是 you make me cry 你让我哭 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the love is ture 让我觉得爱情是真的 you always stand by my side 你总是站在我身边 i don't want to say goodbye 我不想说再见 you make me cry 你让我哭 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the joy of lover 使我感到快乐的恋人 kissing you 亲吻你 thank you for all the love 谢谢你所有的爱 you always gave to me 你总是给我 oh i love you 哦,我爱你 greatest as you 最大的你 smallest as me 最小的和我 you show me what is deep as sea 你给我海的深度 a little love 一点点爱 a little kiss 一个吻 a little heart 一个小小的心, a little give 适合时宜的小赠品 all of little something 所有的小东西 these are memories 这些记忆是 you make me cry 你让我哭 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the love is ture 让我觉得爱情是真的 you always stand by my side 你总是站在我身边 i don't want to say goodbye 我不想说再见 you make me cry 你让我哭 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the joy of lover 使我感到快乐的恋人 kissing you 亲吻你 thank you for all the love 谢谢你所有的爱 you always gave to me 你总是给我 oh i love you 哦,我爱你 yes i do 是的,我有 how you always do 你怎么总是做 make me cry 让我哭泣 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the love is ture 让我觉得爱情是真的 you always stand by my side 你总是站在我身边 i don't want to say goodbye 我不想说再见 you make me cry 你让我哭 make me smile 让我微笑的 make me feel the joy of lover 使我感到快乐的恋人 kissing you 亲吻你 thank you for all the love 谢谢你所有的爱 you always gave to me 你总是给我 oh i love you 哦,我爱你 to be with you 与你 oh i love you 哦,我爱你
这什么中文啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!晕,看不懂!!!!!!中文意思全错!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名字翻译英文名字 的文章

随机推荐