rculd中文翻译,组成一句英文网站翻译成中文

求翻译 一句中文翻译成英文_百度知道
求翻译 一句中文翻译成英文
railway lead wire.其中一些专业名词应该没问题、铸铁及SMC变压器箱和电缆盒:道岔转换设备安装装置中文。我自己翻译的是Production andservice of switch machine installation,cast iron & SMC transformerbox and cable box,cast iron & aluminum alloy signal mechanism etc. railwaysignal & communication quiqment、铁路专用连接线、铸铁及铝合金信号机构等铁路通信信号器材的生产和服务
cast iron & SMC transformer box and cable box,cast iron & aluminum alloy signal mechanism etc,应该是Production and service of switch machine installation上面自己翻译的少了2个空格,railway lead wire. railwaysignal & communication quiqment
railway lead wire. 也是可以的 希望可以帮到你. etc.应该放在后面, railwaysignal & communication quiqment and more。楼主的专业词什么的都没错恩。我写的是 and more, cast iron & SMC transformer box and cable box。就是etc,我给楼主的翻译修改了一下,然后语法也就是小错误. 按照我的理解, cast iron & aluminum alloy signal mechanismThe production and service of switch machine installation
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
cast iron and SMC transformer and cable box, iron and aluminum alloy signal mechanism of railway signal and communicationequipmentProduction and service switch equipment installation device, special railwayline connecting
Switch switching equipment installation equipment, railway cables, cast iron and SMC transformer box and cable box, cast iron and aluminum alloy signal institutions such as railway signal equipment of production and service.
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把一句中文翻译到英文_百度知道
帮忙把一句中文翻译到英文
请翻译到英文?更有甚者,还不如回家好好把英语学学扎实。有这点时间,简直就是没有素质的表现,直接借用机器翻译胡弄一个答案?有时候说出来的答案都是错的,可能连大四都没过为什么有的人明明英语很烂,给提问者带来了极大的误导,谢谢,不要机器翻译,难道他们没有责任心,不知道什么该做什么不该做吗,还要过来自信满满的回答英语题目呀
大四&quot,地道不地道先不提?笑话补充,&quot,没有一个做到没有语法错误的;是指大学英语四级,下面的翻译我都看了! 3,这里老外应该是指毛里求斯的还是法国巴黎的,1907111你的脸在哪;。 2,&quot。 4,你赶紧回家找脸去吧:1;老外来都未必考的下来&quot
提问者采纳
你想揶揄我;人,多学点英文再来BB行么? 孙子! 原文,你牛逼啊.?说你说英语像没受过教育的黑人都是恭维你!你明明恨的是某&quot,哎呀!! Wellcoms while怎么用么, good enough to challenge others,整个一SB250,又不是某&quot?.letz see whose enlish z better!, im very satisfied with their work,得用You think your , im very satisfied with their work?这里用which?还I&#39?The answerers did very good job on the question,老外啊老外呀,冒充老外.The answerers did very good job on the question,什么时候用完成时!Itz absolutely not worth to spend time on urs such carp question?。Probably I am the one who u call 老外,你小学读完了么!I really hate the fucking guy such as U which is so arrogant,不要脸的杂种!Itz absolutely not worth to spend time on urs such carp question,你是老外么,worth sb&#39!,worthwhile,爷爷这儿免费教你.老师教过你worth.I lived in Sydney for many years already?,怎么还such as,写信给证辅..It seems ur 个&quot?你是老外拉的一条屎吧It seems ur english z quite good?你知道说话时false elegance指什么吗:
Probably I am the one who u call 老外! 知道什么时候用一般时?怎么连舔老外壁的自信都没有。知道such该摆什么正确的位置么:
- 试用期 一级
11.还probably?你连给老外舔壁的资格都没有楼上的你死妈了吧;类&quot!说你脑残还是高估了你?后面加动名词还是不定式么, good enough to challenge others?你要是没钱读书,worthy。I really hate the fucking guy such as U which is so arrogant?带着这条句子问你老师去??对了? !,老子就平生只见过你一个老外;m the one.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他16条回答
t they have any sense of responsibility. Don&#39.? Most of the times their answers are wrong. Talk about lack of quality., which spews out a ton of rubbish, some just use an online translator? And even worse.If they have the time to be raving online, any morals.One of the greatest mysteries of the universe is why are there idiots who suck at English (and probably dropped out of college too) insist on answering questions about English online.., they might as well use the time wisely and try to master English要翻译的是这句吧,thus leading the asker to make great mistakes
可能连大四都没过是什么意思? 就是说还在大三,没有到大四吗? 为什么大四的人才能翻译,大四的人英语就不烂了吗?
总之,这句话中文表述的不是很清楚。 假设你这句话表述清楚了,翻译成英文逻辑上也有点问题,给说英语的人看会觉得很奇怪。
Why some losers try to be Newbility, Zhuangbility, yet pretend to be full of confidence on answering questions, even they have no idea what they talking about, Have you guys ever passed CET 4? (I personally do not believe CET 4 is something big though.)Sometime, they reckless disregard the truth and post the wrong answers, which misleading the discussion. Do you guys have senses about responsibility ? Can you guys tell what you should and should NOT do?Some Bigger Loser even directly cut and paste the answers from the online translating machine. If you really have time, I would rather that you guys learn from the basic, then one day, you will realize you are ready to help someone else.
晕,这个问题竟然还真有人答,楼主的“大四”,掰掰指头也知道讲的是大学英语四级啊...额~~偶不回答,回家好好把英语学学扎实...
我晕,这是一句吗?LZ你不蒙人吗?==+
Why do some people when English is very poor, May 4, also didn't answer questions come full of confidence in English? Sometimes the answer is said is wrong, give person brings a lot of misleading, because they have responsibility, don't know what should do? What is more, directly borrow machine translation HuLong an answer, it is not the quality performance. Has this time, still be inferior to learn English at home.
Why do some of the people who obviously sucks at English, maybe didn't even pass University English Grade 4, still comes very confidently to answer English questions? Sometimes the answers they say are all wrong, making a very big mislead for the questioner,don't they have any responsibility,don't they know what they can do and they can't? There's even some people,using programs translation to get a rubbish answer,just absolutely no diathesis in their performance.They are better off using all this time studying English a little harder.
Why is it that some people with extremely horrible english, possibly below level four college english, would still answer english questions as if full of confidence? Sometimes, their answers are bizarrly wrong, greatly misleading the questioner. It is an act lacking responsiblity, showing that they are unable to judge for themself what they may or may not do. More seriously, some simply translate by machine, giving answers without sense, an act totally lacking basic civilization. If there is time to spare, it would be for better use if the time was used to study english at home.
所谓的4级你找个老外来都未必考的下来 早该改革了
翻译如下Why do some people have the weak English skill,maybe they did not pass the level 4 English of College,but they still fill confidence to answer the questions. Sometimes the answers are wrong because it will give the asker bring some trouble,even though don't we have any responsibility? Especially that some people use the translator machine to translate directly,this is the cheap thoughtful showing. The time is fairly, everyone should use this less time to firm the Enlish skill!
我不回答··我什么都没考。照样能翻译,我高一读完就没读 了·
How come there are people here answering English questions with full confidence, while their English is so obviously bad that they probably never passed the CET4? Sometimes their answers are so wrong they really mislead the help seekers. Don't these people have any sense of responsibility, or have any idea what can be done and what not? Some are even worse, getting bullshit answers off some translating software - no class at all. With all the time for this kind of shit, these people really better off just hide at home and do some real studying. 同意楼主的意见。不过考级和翻译到是真的没有多大联系,甚至留学什么的过了基本生活对话后也不一定能说到哪去~现在华人社区到处都是~对语言的理解是要用心用时间还要找对环境的~
如果有,改了不就得了 来考察我们英语水平???既然懂语法,为什么不自己翻???
为什么有的人明明英语很烂,可能连大四都没过,还要过来自信满满的回答英语题目呀?有时候说出来的答案都是错的,给提问者带来了极大的误导,难道他们没有责任心,不知道什么该做什么不该做吗?更有甚者,直接借用机器翻译胡弄一个答案,简直就是没有素质的表现。有这点时间,还不如回家好好把英语学学扎实。Why do some guys with poor English always solve the English problem in
self-confidence,
even though they have no access to the CET4? Sometimes,their anwers are incorrect,which mislead questioners a lot .Dont’t they have any responsibility and don’t they know what they should do?Morever,someone give an awser carelessly by translating that with the translator,which show others a sense of no culture. Therefore,as the way as I think ,you guys should study English better ,rather than wast time to do that.另外,我想知道,楼主大人的标准答案是什么啊?
Why do some people obviously poor English, a senior may not have been, but also confident of the answer from the English title of it? Sometimes say it is wrong answer to a question by bringing a great deal of misleading, Do they no sense of responsibility, do not know what to do should not do? Furthermore, the direct use machine translation blind get an answer, it is not the quality of performance. This time, might as well go home to learn down-to-earth English.
楼上的你死妈了吧,不要脸的杂种,冒充老外?你连给老外舔壁的资格都没有。Probably I am the one who u call 老外.还probably?怎么连舔老外壁的自信都没有?还I'm the one,你牛逼啊,老子就平生只见过你一个老外?对了,你是老外么?你是老外拉的一条屎吧It seems ur english z quite good, good enough to challenge others?!说你脑残还是高估了你,整个一SB250,多学点英文再来BB行么?你想揶揄我,得用You think your ? 孙子,爷爷这儿免费教你。I really hate the fucking guy such as U which is so arrogant!你明明恨的是某&个&人,又不是某&类&人,怎么还such as,哎呀,老外啊老外呀,你小学读完了么?? ?这里用which??带着这条句子问你老师去!Itz absolutely not worth to spend time on urs such carp question.老师教过你worth,worthwhile,worthy,worth sb's while怎么用么?后面加动名词还是不定式么?你要是没钱读书,写信给证辅。知道such该摆什么正确的位置么?The answerers did very good job on the question, im very satisfied with their work!!! 知道什么时候用一般时,什么时候用完成时?你知道说话时false elegance指什么吗?说你说英语像没受过教育的黑人都是恭维你! 原文:
Probably I am the one who u call 老外.I lived in Sydney for many years already.It seems ur english z quite good, good enough to challenge others?!I really hate the fucking guy such as U which is so arrogant!Itz absolutely not worth to spend time on urs such carp question.The answerers did very good job on the question, im very satisfied with their work!!! Wellcome to challenge to me...letz see whose enlish z better.
- 试用期 一级
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译最好一句英文一句中文翻译Have you ever considered all the English expressions that include words about clothes?Let’s see if I can name a few off the cuff,or without any preparation.People wear pants to cover the lower part of their bodies.We sometimes say_百度作业帮
英语翻译最好一句英文一句中文翻译Have you ever considered all the English expressions that include words about clothes?Let’s see if I can name a few off the cuff,or without any preparation.People wear pants to cover the lower part of their bodies.We sometimes say
最好一句英文一句中文翻译Have you ever considered all the English expressions that include words about clothes?Let’s see if I can name a few off the cuff,or without any preparation.People wear pants to cover the lower part of their bodies.We sometimes say that people who are restless or nervous have ants in their pants.They might also fly by the seat of their pants.They use their natural sense to do something instead of their learned knowledge.Sometimes,people may get caught with their pants down.They are found doing something they should not be doing.And,in every family,one person takes control.Sometimes a wife tells her husband what to do.Then we say she wears the pants in the family.Pants usually have pockets to hold things.Money that is likely to be spent quickly can burn a hole in your pocket.Sometimes you need a belt to hold up your pants.If you have less money than usual,you may have to tighten your belt.You may have to live on less money and spend your money carefully.But once you have succeeded in budgeting your money,you will have that skill under your belt.I always praise people who can save their money and not spend too much.I really take my hat off to them.Yet,when it comes to my own money,I spend it at the drop of a hat C immediately,without waiting.And sadly,you cannot pull money out of a hat.You cannot get money by inventing or imagining it.Boots are a heavy or strong kind of shoes.People who are too big for their boots think they are more important than they really are.I dislike such people.I really do.You can bet your boots on that.Yet,truly important people are hard to replace.Rarely can you fill their shoes or replace them with someone equally effective.My father is an important person.He runs a big company.He wears a suit and tie and a shirt with sleeves that cover his arms.Some people who do not know him well think he is too firm and severe.They think he is a real stuffed shirt.But I know that my father wears his heart on his sleeve.He shows his feelings openly.And,he knows how to keep his shirt on.He stays calm and never gets angry or too excited.Also,my father has never lost his shirt in a business deal.He is too smart to lose all or most of his money.This is because my father rolls up his sleeves and prepares to work hard.He often has a special plan or answer to a problem that he can use if he needs it.He is like a person who does magic tricks.We say he has a card up his sleeve.
孩子,如果是作业的话自己完成比较好
Have you ever considered all the English expressions that include words about clothes你曾经关于衣服考虑所有的包含词的英语表达吗?Let’s see if I can name a few off the cuff, or without any preparation. P...
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一句中文翻译成英文
三生三世英文怎么说?
本来西方就没有轮回转世的传统观念``
意译的话就是I'll love you forever.很平凡。
直译的话就是I'll love you till I die three times.很滑稽。
表示同样意思的英语很多,有一首很老的英语歌里面用大量优雅的意象表达了这一个意思。这首歌叫作The Twelfth of never,歌词如下:
The Twelfth of Never
You ask how much I love you.
Must I explain.
I need you oh, my darling.
Like roses need rain.
You ask how long I'll love you.
I'll tell you true.
Untill the twelfth of never.
I'll still bo loving you.
Hold me close, never let me go.
Hold me close.
Never let my hear
本来西方就没有轮回转世的传统观念``
意译的话就是I'll love you forever.很平凡。
直译的话就是I'll love you till I die three times.很滑稽。
表示同样意思的英语很多,有一首很老的英语歌里面用大量优雅的意象表达了这一个意思。这首歌叫作The Twelfth of never,歌词如下:
The Twelfth of Never
You ask how much I love you.
Must I explain.
I need you oh, my darling.
Like roses need rain.
You ask how long I'll love you.
I'll tell you true.
Untill the twelfth of never.
I'll still bo loving you.
Hold me close, never let me go.
Hold me close.
Never let my heart like a April snow
I'll love you till the blue bells
forget to bloom.
I'll love you ill the clover has
lost its perfume.
I'll love you till the poets run
out of rhymes.
Until the twelfth of never.
And thats a long long time.
Until the twelfth of never.
And thats a long long time.
(Thats a long long time)
you till I die~
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
I love you my III
大家还关注英语翻译单词都能看的懂,但是组成一句话就不会翻译了._百度作业帮
英语翻译单词都能看的懂,但是组成一句话就不会翻译了.
单词都能看的懂,但是组成一句话就不会翻译了.
我个人认为,英文最精妙的地方也正是在于此.其实,翻译英文不是一件很难的事情,就仿佛我们每天穿衣服,刷牙,洗脸一样,只不过我们周围生存和生活的环境不是英语环境,举个简单的例子,我们在看英文的BUBBLE OPERA,肥皂剧的时候,为什么人家笑得那么开心而我们却丝毫无动于衷呢,理由很简单,文化差异以及不同样的表达方式.1.首先,和中文语法一样,你需要提取这句话的主谓宾结构,在英文语法里,无论句型如何复杂,主语和谓语是比不可少的部分,这和我们在中文学校里所学习到的知识并无任何差异.因此,抓住了主谓部分对于你分析这句话的整个含义,就起到了关键性的作用.2.然后我们挨个分析一下.主语部分,可以是一个名词,可以是一个名词短语,可以是用两个逗号中间的部分内容(同位语),可以是代词(主宾格);动词部分呢,可以是一个单词,可以是动词短语,后面接宾语,附带着修饰部分;然后就是需要注意标点符号和连接词,比如我们通常知道一个单词BUT,无论你前面说的多么的美好,只要出现这个词,OH HOOO,后面才是他/她想要表达的真正意思.3.英文的表达方式以及一些俚语.这些东西是我们需要平时积累的东西.4.语言环境.同样是一个短语,单词,放在某种特定的环境下,意思有可能不一样.比如,enjoy,我们通常都知道这个单词有享受的意思,但是很少有人知道这个词还有从其他地方获利的意思,这就需要我们尽量在日常生活中多接触一些外国人,听听他们的语法表达,才能够获得更多的知识.对于第三点,我想给你举个简单的例子.1.street smart;这两个单词我们大家都见过,但是和在一起呢,是啥意思?其实他的真正含义是指实践生存能力.全句话应该是 to test your abilities living in the street whether you are smart.2.water under the bridge:往事如烟;3.walk on air:飘飘然4.take for granted:想当然5.once in a blue moon:千载难逢这些单词如果拆开来看,没有一个我们不认识,但是和在一起就不一定了.因此,英文学习,翻译都是冰冻三尺非一日之寒的事情,希望大家互相努力,多多交流吧.不知道这样的答复你满意吗?
我觉得学好英语最重要的是语感,多读,培养语感,多读点中文文章,增强理解力,多关注国内外大小事,形成自己的观念祝你成功
看多些英文书 掌握技巧
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名字翻译英文名字 的文章

随机推荐