所有句子 英语句子结构

& & 唯美的英语句子唯美的英语句子1。如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.
2。宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说。心碎了,还需再补吗?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
3。没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.( 网:www.sanwen.net )
4。命里有时钟需有 命里无时莫强求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
5。当香烟上火柴时,就注定受到伤害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.
6。…在指缝间 指缝…。在爱情下交缠。
Love ,promised between the fingers
Finger rift,twisted in the love
7。没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
8。记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
爱情是最好的提神剂。
Love never dies.
爱情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远。
Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。
1.A bad workman always blames his tools. 拙匠总怪工具差。
2.A contented mind is a perpetual feast. 知足长乐。
3.A good beginning is half the battle. 好的开端等于成功一半。
4.A little pot is soon hot. 壶小易热,量小易怒。
5.All lay loads on a willing horse. 好马重负。
6.A merry heart goes all the way. ,万事顺利 。
7.Bad excuses are worse than none. 狡辩比不辩护还糟 。
8.Character is the first and last word in the success circle.
人的品格是事业成功的先决条件。
9.Cleanliness is next to godliness. 整洁近于美德 。
10.Courtesy costs nothing. 彬彬有礼,惠而不费 。
11.Doing nothing is doing ill. 无所事事,必干坏事。
12.Early to bed, early to rise, make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
睡得早,起得早,聪明、富裕、身体好 。
13.Empty vessels make the most noise. 满瓶子不响,半瓶子晃荡 。
14.Every man hath his weak side. 人皆有弱点 。
15.Everything ought to be beautiful in a human being: face, dress, soul and idea.
人的一切都应当是美丽的:容貌、衣着、和思想。
16.Extremes are dangerous. 凡事走向极端是危险的 。
17.Good advice is harsh to the ear. 忠言逆耳 。
18.Grasp all, lose all. 欲尽得,必尽失 。
19.Great hopes make great men. 伟大的理想造就伟大的人物。
20.Handsome is he who does handsomely. 行为美者才真美。
21.Have but few friends, though many acquaintances. 结交可广,知己宜少。
22.Hear all parties.兼听则明,偏听则暗 。
23.He is a wise man who speaks little. 智者寡言。
24.He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.
有自知之明者被人尊敬。
25.He is rich enough that wants nothing.
无欲者最富有,贪欲者最贫穷。
26.He is truly happy who makes others happy.
使他人的人,是真正的幸福。
27.Honesty is the best policy. 诚实乃上策。
28.Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.?? 抱最好的希望,作最坏的准备 。
29.Idleness is the root of all evil. 懒惰是万恶之源 。
30.If we dream, everything is possible. 敢于想,一切都将成为可能。
31.Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are flowers and kind deeds are the fruits.
仁慈的心田是花园,崇高的思想是根茎,友善的言语是花朵,良好的行为是果实。
32.Laugh, and the w Weep, and you weep lone.
欢笑,整个世界伴你欢笑。哭泣,只有你独自向隅而泣 。
33.Life is measured by thought and action not by time.
衡量的尺度是思想和行为,而不是。
34.Life is not all beer and skittles. 并非尽是乐事 。
35.Long absent, soon forgotten. 别久情疏 。
36.Look before you leap. 三思而后行 。
37.Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁观者清,当局者迷。
38.Manners make the man.观其待人而知其人 。
39.Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends. 患难识知交。
40.No cross, no crown.没有苦难,就没有 。
41.Nobody's enemy but his own. 自寻苦恼 。
42.One man's fault is another man's lesson. 前车之覆,后车之鉴 。
43.Pardon all men, but never thyself. 严以律已,宽以待人。
44.Reason is the guide and light of life. 理智是人生的灯塔 。
45.Sadness and gladness succeed one another. 乐极生悲,苦尽甘来 。
46.Still waters run deep.流静水深,人静心深 。
47.The fire adversity of strong men. 烈火炼真金,逆境炼壮士 。
48.The fox may grow grey, but never good. 江山易改,本性难移 。
49.The more a man learns, the more he sees his ignorance. 知识越广博,越感已无知 。
50.Virtue is a jewel of great price. 美德是无价之宝 。
51.Weak things united become strong. 一根筷子易折断,十根筷子硬如铁 。
52.We can't judge a person by what he says but by what he does.
判断一个人,不听言语看行动 。
53.Where there is a will there is a way. 有志者,事竟成 。
54.Will is power. 意志就是力量 。
55.W fools talk. 智者沉默寡言,愚者滔滔不绝 。
56.Wise men learn by others' harm, fools by their own.
智者以他人挫折为鉴,愚者必自身碰壁方知觉。
天的飞,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
there with a sign.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的里。
o troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回的接吻。
the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青不谢。
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟
瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
她的热切的脸,如似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
once we dreamt that we were strangers.
we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees
A star has 5
A square has 4
A triangle has 3
A line has 2
A life has one end.
But I hope your happiness has no end.
1. 记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
2.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里。水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。
“You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.” Fish said to water.
“But I could feel your tears cause you are in my heart.” Answered water.
3.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。
Your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don't leave any regrets. Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself.
4. 生命中,不断地有人进入或离开。于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了。生命中,不断地有得到和失落。于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了。然而,看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?
There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn’t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain forever?
5. 后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪。后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误。所以不要后悔。
Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than the loss itself and making a bigger mistake than the mistake itself. So never regret.首发散文网:本文作者的其他文章02-0502-0502-0502-0502-0501-1401-1401-1401-0201-01&审核通过并说 不错的分享:好:No matter where you go,I will be forever put you in my heart,Although it’s my mistakes:好
:LOVE:绝对赞~太好了!:不错不错,,:they're
beautiful .really.:赞哦:赞:棒:不错:学习收藏并加关注,想象着用英文写散文和诗,别有一番滋味!顶:非常不错。:赞:赞。:回复:无论你到哪,我都会永远把你放在我心里,尽管那是我的错误。
嘿嘿你可能也喜欢这些文章网友推荐的文章&
sanwen.net很好的英文句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
很好的英文句子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢悲伤的英文句子
您现在的位置:
>> 悲伤的英文句子
悲伤的英文句子
1、The words I love you, lost in the unease.那句我爱你,遗失在流年里。2、I use memories under an end to end the iron between us the story.我用回忆烫下一个句号来结束我们之间的。3、Fireworks rain lane, whose kite is broken line, who really injured.烟花雨巷,谁的风筝断了线,谁的真心受了伤。4、Sometimes love, he come so fast, and sometimes love will call a person hurt.有时爱,他来得太快,有时爱也会叫人受伤害。5、Are you turn a walk, do not see my sad. Am I too wayward, regardless of your feelings.是你转头就走,没看见我的难过。是我太任性,不顾你的感受。6、I really love you, perhaps in your eyes just talk, but my heart is full, but you.我真的爱上了你,或许在你眼里只是说说而已,但我的心,却是满满的都是你。7、Even if I bowed my head also cannot find reason lets you took me by the hand.即使我低头也无法找到理由让你牵起我的手。8、I want to repeat the gentle strengthened themselves again and forced persons我也不想再逞强把温柔一次次逼到绝路上9、You are not me, you don''t know my loneliness, itas after.你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就当作是经过。10、Once this dial the disorderly my heartbeat, now how could I forget you.曾今拨乱我心跳的人,如今我怎么可能忘记你。11、The bravest thing in the world, is smiling to hear you say you and her love世界上最勇敢的事情,是微笑着听你说你和她的12、Give not you want happiness, friend or lover and care.给不了你想要的幸福,或情人俄不在乎。13、I give you in my heart left a position, the position that passers-by.我给你在我心里留了一个位置,这个位置叫路人。14、Is not life if it is only as first, but life what not to meet不是若只如初见,而是何如不相逢15、Read too many fairy tales, think love will be perfect to arrive.看过太多太多的童话,以为会完美到达。16、Follow feeling, never had a feeling, cardiac at first glance, but not because of your face.凭的是感觉,从来没有过的感觉,心动的第一眼,却不是因为你的脸。17、Each song has a story, I want to use my way to interpret every story的句子:每首歌都有一个,我想用我的方式,来诠释每个18、My young frivolous, is you give pain我的年少轻狂,是你给予的伤痛19、Wandering in the edge of renunciation cannot, if not self-esteem from I won''t just go徘徊在无法舍弃的边缘,如果不是自尊在作祟我不会就那么走 励志歌曲20、I was the love, only interprets the supporting role of tragedy of that person我是这场的配角,唯一诠释了悲剧的那个人21、Maybe because I this reaps the bitter fruit, your humored always I know enough...或许我因该自食这苦果,你的迁就一直我领悟不够22、I give my future fill in color, afterwards just know, you are that color.我给我的未来填上了色彩,后来才明白,你就是那色彩。23、The deepest pain, how long it takes time, to heal recovery最深的伤痛,需要多久的时间,才能痊愈康复24、Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy,是迷乱岁月里的一轮杏黄月,美好而朦胧25、Or a person continue to lonely down, don''t need anyone Li frets.还是一个人继续孤单下去,不需要任何人怜唳。26、Miss forever looking at you even if you never found me好想这样的看着你 即使你从来没有发现过我27、We alone is the best penalty we originally fault how difficult我们孤单是最好的惩罚 我们原来过错有多么难28、Quiet exists, the quiet, to let others feel my existence.安静的存在着,安静到让别人感觉不到我的存在。29、Because that desperate love, what I lost you never know.因为那奋不顾身的爱,我失去了什么你不会知道。30、Habit with you, with you in, so happy. Also fear of losing you.习惯有你,有你在,很开心。同时也害怕会失去你。31、Who will not understand this world. Take inventory.谁也不会明白这个世界的是是非非。32、If my life is a joke, you are in my life the only true.如果我的生命是一个笑话,你就是我生命里唯一的真实。33、Return to mou that past once, but it''s only a game.回眸那过往的曾经,原来只是一场游戏。34、Memories took my hand, I how fled are destined to be in vain.回忆拉着我的手,我怎么逃都注定是徒劳。35、In the sentimental days, I take time, messy floating.在那些感伤的日子里,我拿流年,乱了浮生。36、How long, I can go to the end of the world.还有多久,我才可以走到世界的尽头。37、Yesterday, today you let not again find you.昨天把你放开,今天不一定再把你找到。38、Those who loved, heart, and how it slowly fade那些爱过的人,心是怎样慢慢凋谢39、Itself is a lonely, but also make you feel lonely antidote.本身是一种寂寞,却还要做你寂寞的解药。40、You again how boethius observed all still could not return to the origin你再怎么强颜欢笑 一切都还是回不到原点41、Sleep less than breathing is not hit the heartbeat觉不到的呼吸 触不到的心跳42、only that deep helpless.演变的如此失败,只留下那深深的无奈。43、Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on.你的专属的味道,让我的心紧紧依靠。44、From no words not talked about speechless, only need a silent instant just.从无话不谈到无话可说,只需要一个沉默的瞬间而已。45 Love is like sentence spell always let people willingly addictions像句咒语 总让人甘心沉迷46、For all the things you do, and is not worth, who also don''t understand.为你做的一切,值得不值得,谁也不懂。47、Time of gear has been turned, we have been repeating some damage.时间的齿轮一直在转,我们一直在重复一些伤害。48、Give up is completely lost, persistence will have at least a glimmer of hope.放弃了就彻底的输了,执着最少还会有一丝希望。49、I like your life across the meteor, fleeting.我就像你生命中划过的流星,转瞬即逝。50、Because loved a crazy, so see you still smiling silence.因为曾经爱过一场疯狂,所以看你依旧笑着沉默。51、I absolutely don''t say I love you, this is between us the tacit understanding.我绝对不说我爱你,这是我们之间的默契。52、Reluctant to lose residual temperature, forgetting the scar is still in pain舍不得丢掉残留的温度,却忘了伤疤还在痛关于友谊的英语句子 友情优美的英语句子-经典语句
您现在的位置:
关于友谊的英语句子&友情优美的英语句子
回忆那些在一起的时光,友情的岁月,是记忆里最美的画面。
平淡的时光,平淡的故事,只是不知这雨夜又该有多少紫色的落寞闪现于你的梦中。
青春的梦幻,在没有尽头夫人远方,有一个微笑的答案。
关于友谊的英语句子 友情优美的英语句子
关于友谊的英语句子
友情这东西,一旦玩真的,比爱情还刻骨铭心
Friendship this thing, once playing for real, than love unforgettable
忘记一个不重要的人转身就行,但要忘了你,我得首先忘了我自己、、、
Forget an unimportant who turned on the line, but you forget, I have to forget myself, and,
你在我身边也好,在天边也罢,想到世界的角落有一个你,觉得整个世界也变得温柔安定了。 ——致闺蜜
Me Ye Hao, in the sky or thought of the corners of the world have the one you think the whole world has become gentle settled. - To girlfriends
友情如水,淡而长远;友情如茶,香而清纯;友情如酒,烈而沁心;友情如雨,细而连绵;友情如雪,松而亮洁。
Friendship, such as water, light, and long- friendship, such as tea, the friendship as wine and fierce Q friendship like rain, friendship snow, loose and light cleaning.
青春的梦幻,在没有尽头夫人远方,有一个微笑的答案。
Youthful dream, no end Mrs. far away, a smiling answer.
我们笑过哭过累过苦过、将来的日子。我会牵着你的手走下去。
We laughed and cried tired too bitter days in the future. I will hold your hand and go.
回忆那些在一起的时光,友情的岁月,是记忆里最美的画面。
The memories of those moments together, the friendship years, the most beautiful picture in the memory.
怜悯你的人不是朋友,帮助你的人才可能是朋友。
Mercy on your people are not friends, help your people can be friends.
即使我们只会拥有一个短暂的相遇和短暂的默契,有我们也便是永恒了。
Even if we only have a brief encounter and short tacit agreement, we also is eternal.
平淡的时光,平淡的故事,只是不知这雨夜又该有多少紫色的落寞闪现于你的梦中。
Dull moments, dull story, but I do not know what should this rainy night how many purple lonely flashed on your dream.
美丽的相聚如期而至,那隽永的抒情挂在疲备的吉他上,往事成了一首悠远的歌,总在有夕阳的日子里浮现。
Beautiful gathered predictable, timeless lyrical hanging guitar tired, the past has become a distant song always surfaced in the days of the sunset.
不论经历多少岁月,不论走过多远路途,我都深深怀念那条路,它曾经引导我与你相遇。
Regardless of how many years of experience, how far the road regardless walked, I deeply miss that road, it had guided me to meet with you.
让欠产手牵着手,彼此将一切欢乐和幸福传给对方!我祈祷上苍让欢乐时时刻刻充满我们的时空。
The Qianchan hand in hand with each other all the joy and happiness to pass each other! I pray joy always full of our time and space.
那以往的同窗生活,是一串冰糖葫芦,那迷人的甜与酸将永远回味不完。
That the classmate life in the past, a bunch of sugar-coated haws, charming, sweet and acid will be forever memorable finish.
岁月的年轮,像那黑色的旋转着的唱片,在我们每个人的内心深处播放着那美丽的旧日情曲!·
Years of growth rings, like black spinning records, playing in everyone's heart kept trained on the beautiful old love song! ·
朋友就像一把雨伞,无论晴天或雨天,都会永远陪伴在你身旁!
Friend is like an umbrella, whether rain or shine, will always stand by your side!
思念是多情的海滩,将我丝丝思念化作暖暖的祝福,捎给远方的你
Miss passionate beach the slightest I miss you turned into a warm blessing Shaoji afar
寄给你无限怀念,在每一个时刻,为了年轻,为了欢笑,让我们彼此祝福,彼此珍惜!!!
Send you an infinite memory, at every moment, for young laughter Let us bless each other and cherish each other! ! !
美好的友情,就像那一缕芳香,会把你引向清新的世界.......
A beautiful friendship, just like a wisp of aromatic, will lead you to a fresh world ....
只要还有一点记忆,一点机缘,一个故事就会永远永远......
As long as there is little memory, little chance, a story will never, ever ...
关于友谊的英语句子 友情优美的英语句子
原创文章网提供原创文章,经典文章,情感文章,伤感文章,人生哲理,爱情文章,优美... 对朋友和友情感到失望的优美句子 最新优美经典感人的英语句子 怀旧的经典优美...
关于友情的英语句子,由成功励志网整理,希望有关于关于友情的英语句子的这篇文章关于友情的英语句子能对您有所帮助! 谢谢成为朋侪,不管我们去哪儿或我们会变成谁,...
关于友情的句子,关于友情的伤感唯美优美句子,关于友谊友情的哲理英语句子... 所有的爱,所有的恨,所有大雨里潮湿的回忆,所有的香樟,所有的眼泪和拥抱,所有...
蜜语集网下有关于友情的句子、关于爱情的句子、关于爱情的名言、思念的诗句等情感的句子,以及鼓励人的话、离别诗、思念的诗等栏目,欢迎广大网友任意欣赏各种关于友情...
一直想要把英语学好,可总是没办法坚持,突然有一天看到用英文也可以谱写出那么多优美的句子,有关爱情,有关亲情,有关友情···,有时只是短短一句英文,却可以给你...
关于友谊的英语句子: Friendships are relaxed, loyal relationships that involve intimacy, communicati“关于友谊的英语句子”
关于友谊的优美句子 别怀疑友情 日期: 点击:171 作者:优美的句子 来源:浪漫的话被朋友伤害了的时候,别怀疑友情,但提防背叛你的人。原谅,但并不...
上一篇:六级翻译常用句子 下一篇:英语四级作文好句子 阅读过本篇文章的读者,还... 提示: 请注意您的言语,谢谢合作 相关亲情友情文章 致我逝去的友谊我十五岁年华...
句子大全为大家提供全方位的多方面的句子,其中包括了优美的句子,友情句子,爱情句子,唯美的句子,描写人物的句子,幸福的句子等海量的句子供你参考阅读学习。
有关友谊的优美句子 友情不是一堆华丽的辞藻,而是一句热心的问候; 友情不是一个敷衍的拥抱,而是一个会心的眼神; 友情不是一幕短暂的烟火,而是一幅真心的画卷; ...
更多与友情,优美,英语句子相关内容关注栏目:
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
最新友情,优美,英语句子
Copyright &
All Right Reserved.
本站提供非主流图片,,,QQ个性签名,QQ网名,QQ留言代码,QQ空间日志等非主流个性资源

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子成分分析 的文章

随机推荐