八年级下册数学英语p59业页3a原文

新目标八年级英语下册54页56页 3A原文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新目标八年级英语下册54页56页 3A原文
新目标八年级英语下册54页56页 3A原文
dear larry, your father is at a meeting and i'm going shopping. i need your help 1.would you mind washing the dishes? 2.could you please feed the dog? 3.would you mind cooking the dinner? 4.please return the book 5.also,you have to do your homework
if you finish there tasks, we can go to a movie tonight56页i can't stand iti don't like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long telephone conversation. when taht happens, i usually say‘would you ming helping me?"and i don't like it when shop assistant follow me around. then i say"could you please not follow me around?i'llask you if i need some help"usually the shpo assistantssay there are sorry,but sometimes they get mad.if that happens,i won't go back to that store againiget annoyed when someone talks to me while i'm reading. this happens to me all the time in the school library. when it happens ,i usually talk to the person because i want to be polite,people don't know i'm annoyed. so they do the same thing again, perhaps in the future i should thr not to be so polite手打的!很辛苦啊!
陈唱你一点一点打
你是要课文么?英语新目标八年级下册 Unit3 19页 3A 原文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语新目标八年级下册 Unit3 19页 3A 原文
英语新目标八年级下册 Unit3 19页 3A 原文
亲爱的Jack,星期天我又一个很是不同寻常的经历.大约在早晨10点钟,当一个飞碟恰好落在我的正前方的时候我正沿着一条街走.你能想象得出它是多么的奇怪!一个外星人出来沿着中心街走.我跟着它去看看他要到哪里,当它走进一家纪念品超市的时候我很惊讶,呢个店员报了警.在警察到达之前,那个外星人离开了商店然后去参观了飞行博物馆.当那个外星人在博物馆里的时候,我给电视台打了电话.难道那不令人惊讶么!Ted Dear jack,I had a very unusual experience on sunday.At around ten o'clock in the morning,i was walking down the street when a UFO landed in front of me.You can imagine how strange it was!An alien got out and walked down center street.I followed it to see where it was going,and i was very surprised when it went into a souvenir shop.While it was looking at the souvenirs,the shop assistant called the police.Before the police arrived,the alien left the shop and then visited the museum of the flight.while the alien was inthe museum.I called the TV station.isn't that amazing!Yours,Ted
Dear jack, I had a very unusual experience on sunday. At around ten o'clock in the morning,i was walking down the street when a UFO landed in front of me. You can imagine how strange it was!An al...
你确定你问的问题是正确的吗
您可能关注的推广回答者:八年级英语书下册48页的3A 原文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
八年级英语书下册48页的3A 原文
八年级英语书下册48页的3A 原文
原文:Dear Jack.Thanks for sending me the snow globe of the monster.I love it.In fact I think it’s probably my favorite.I’ve been collecting snow globes for seven years,and now I have 226 of them.My mom says I have to stop,because we’ve run out of room to store them.They’re all around our apartment .I even store them in boxes under my bed.The first one I ever got was a birthday cake snow globe on my seventh birthday.I particularly live globes with animals.I have a big one with bears in it and another one with penguins.If you know anyone else who collects them,please tell me.I’d like to start a snow globe collectors' club.By the way,what’s your hobby?译文:亲爱的杰克.感谢您给我的怪物雪球,我很喜欢.事实,上我认为这也许是我最喜欢的.我一直在收集雪球七年了.现在我已经有226个雪球了.妈妈说,我必须停止收集了,因为我们已经用尽了房间来储存它们.我们家全是雪球.我甚至将雪球放在床下的盒子中.在我7岁生日的时候,我得到了第一个生日蛋糕雪球.我特别爱(收集)动物雪球.我有一个大的熊雪球和另一个企鹅雪球.如果你知道别人有谁在收集它们,请告诉我.我想开设一个雪球收集者俱乐部.顺便说一下,你的爱好是什么?爱你的 艾伦
哪个版本的啊?
Dear Jack,
Thanks for sending me the snow globe of the monster. I love it. In fact I think it’s probably my favorite. I’ve been collecting snow globes for seven years, and now I have 226 of...
您可能关注的推广八年级下册英语unit7 3a原文
八年级下册英语unit7 3a原文 10
是原文原文别拿些没用的来
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I can't stand it
&&& We asked some people what annoyed them. Here's what they said:
&&& I don't like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long teleph conversation. When that happens,I usually say,"Would you mind helpping me?" And I don't like it when shop assistants follow&me around.Then I say,"could you please not follow me around? I'll ask you if I need some help." Usually the shop assistants say they are sorry, but sometimes they get mad. If that happens, I won't go back to that store again.
&& I get annoyed when someone talks to me while I'm reading. This hsppens to me all the time in the school library. When it happens, I usually talk to the person because I want to be polite. But because I'm polite, people don't konw I'm annoyed. So they do the same thing again. Perhaps&in the future I should try not to be so polite.
&& 我在书上抄的原文,希望对你有帮助。
太迟了,晕,还是给分你吧,辛苦分吧.
的感言:谢谢但是由于慢了,对我没宥什么帮助~ 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家八年级英语下册70页3a原文
八年级英语下册70页3a原文
快, 人教版新目标的.
不区分大小写匿名
您好,我看到您的问题很久没有人来回答,但是问题过期无人回答会被扣分的并且你的悬赏分也会被没收!所以我给你提几条建议:一,你可以选择在正确的分类下去提问,这样知道你问题答案的人才会多一些,回答的人也会多些。二,您可以到与您问题相关专业网站论坛里去看看,那里聚集了许多专业人才,一定可以为你解决问题的。三,你可以向你的网上好友问友打听,他们会更加真诚热心为你寻找答案的,甚至可以到相关网站直接搜索.四,网上很多专业论坛以及知识平台,上面也有很多资料,我遇到专业性的问题总是上论坛求解决办法的。五,将你的问题问的细一些,清楚一些!让人更加容易看懂明白是什么意思!谢谢采纳我的建议! !!
Have you ever been to Disneyland?& Most of us have probably heard of Mickey Mouse,Donald Duck,and many other famous Disney characters.Perhaps we have even seen them in movies.But have you ever been to Disneyland? In fact , there are now several different Disneyland amusement parks around the world.&& Disneyland is an amusement park, but we can also call it a theme park. It has all the normal attractions that you can find at an amusement park, but it also has a theme. The theme, of course, is Disney movies and Disney characters. For example, you can find a roller coaster in most amusement parks, but in Disneyland, the theme of the roller coaster is Disney characters. This means that you can find Disney characters all over the roller coaster. You can also watch Disney movies, eat in Disney restaurants, and buy Disney gifts. And you can see Disney characters walking around Disneyland all the time!&&&& Have you ever heard of a Disney Cruise? These are huge boats that also have the Disney theme. You can take a ride on the boat for several days, and you can sleep and eat on board. There are also many attractions on board, just like any other Disneyland. You can shop, go to Disney parties, and eat dinner with Mickey Mouse! Theboats take different routes, but they all end up in the same palace. That is Disney's own island. &&&&& It is just so much fun in Disneyland!&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语 的文章

随机推荐