Januaryisthefirstmonth yearoftheyear怎么变成一般疑问句?

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:期末题
题型:阅读理解
读短文,填写表格。
&&&&& Last week, Anna was in Beijing for six days. On the first day, July third, she went to the Great wall. On the second she went shopping. Then she went to the library and the zoo on the third day. On the fourth she went swimming. Then the next day she didn't go anywhere. On the last she went back to Fuzhou.
July third
go to the Great wall
go shopping
go to library
go swimming
go nowhere
go back to Fuzhou
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
根据所给句子和首字母完成单词。1. An elephant is h____________ than a monkey.2. T____________ right at the first crossing and you can find it on your right.3. My father f____________ to Guangzhou yesterday.4. Beijing is a b____________ city.5. I am going to take p____________ tomorrow.6. Mary is sad because she f____________ the English Contest.7. How big are your f____________?8. I feel much b____________ than yesterday.9. Do you have a h____________?& Yes, I do. And I have a fever, too.10. If you are sick, take some m____________ and drink hot water.
来源:同步题
选择填空。
January&& &May&&& April&&& December 1. February is the second month of a year.&&&& _____________ is the first month and _____________&is the last month.
April 30th&& &November 1st&& &October 26th 2. Nancy's birthday is the last day of the fourth month of the year. Her birthday is _____________.&
February 1st&&& January 1st&&& March 1st 3. It's New Year's Day today. It's _____________.
eleven&&& twelve&& &thirteen 4. Sam was ten years old last year. How old is he now? He is _____________.
spring&&& winter&&& summer 5. In Beijing it is hot in _____________, but cold in _____________.&
来源:同步题
填入合适的be动词。1. You ___________ the first. 2. How old ___________ you?3. I ___________ eight years old. 4. Danny ___________ taller and Kim ___________&shorter. 5. How tall ___________&Kim and Danny? 6. What colour ___________ your marker?7. When ___________ your birthday? 8. What colour ___________ your socks? 9. There ___________ seven days in a week.10. December ___________&the last month of the year.
来源:期中题
题型:翻译题
根据所给的汉语,将下列句子翻译成英文。1. 这是新学期的第一节数学课。&&& This is the first _____ lesson of the new _____.2. 海伦咳嗽的厉害,现在正卧病在床。&&& Helen has got a _____&_____. She is staying in bed now.3. 她母亲不喜欢做衣服。&&& Her mother ____ like _____ _____.4. -高云喜欢画画吗?&&& -不,她喜欢听音乐。&&& -____ Gao Yun like ____ pictures? &&& -No. She ____ listening to music.January is the first month in a year.(同义句)_百度作业帮
January is the first month in a year.(同义句)
January is the first month in a year.(同义句)
January comes first of all the months in a year.当前位置: &
求翻译:january is the first month of a year是什么意思?
january is the first month of a year
问题补充:
一月是一年的第一个月
1月的第一个月是一年
1月是一年的第一个月
一月是一年的第一个月
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!January is the first month of _____year.填a 还是the?理由答案是the 谁能说一下理由?_百度作业帮
January is the first month of _____year.填a 还是the?理由答案是the 谁能说一下理由?
应该填a按照《张道真实用英语语法》(外语教学与研究出版社2002年5月第一版)P68上面的表中所述:当名词为特指时,前面用定冠词the;当名词为泛指表示类别时,在可数名词单数前用不定冠词a/an.而此处year并不是指特定的某一年,而是年这一类事物的概括,所以我认为前面应该用不定冠词a.
January is the first month of every year.
应该是用a吧~因为THE是特指某种东西的!!
the在这里是特指,说明1月是一年中的第一个月,而不是第二第三........
THE 特指的是那一天或年分
用a,这里不是特指的某一年January is the first month of _____year.填a 还是the?理由答案是the 谁能说一下理由?_百度作业帮
应该填a按照《张道真实用英语语法》(外语教学与研究出版社2002年5月第一版)P68上面的表中所述:当名词为特指时,前面用定冠词the;当名词为泛指表示类别时,在可数名词单数前用不定冠词a/an.而此处year并不是指特定的某一年,而是年这一类事物的概括,所以我认为前面应该用不定冠词a.
January is the first month of every year.
应该是用a吧~因为THE是特指某种东西的!!
the在这里是特指,说明1月是一年中的第一个月,而不是第二第三........
THE 特指的是那一天或年分
用a,这里不是特指的某一年

我要回帖

更多关于 month year 的文章

随机推荐