2015高三英语上册第四次月考试题及听力(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
长汀一中学年第一学期第四次月考试题高三英语第I卷 ( 共115分)第一部分&
(共两节,满分30分)&做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有l0秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。例:How much is the shirt?A. £19.15&&&&& B. £9.15&&&& C.£9.18答案是B。1. When can the man buy his tickets?A. At 7 o’clock.&&&&B. At 8 o’clock.&&&C. At 10 o’clock.2. Who is the woman?A. A teacher.&&&&B. A librarian.&&&&C. A student.3. What is true about the man?A. He saw an English-speaking doctor.B. His first language is not Chinese.C. He thinks the woman should see a doctor.4. What dose the man mean?A. The question is not very clear.B. The woman is late for class again.C. The paper must be handed in on time.5. What are the speakers mainly talking about?A. Cell phone bills.&&&B. Online shopping.&&C. Apartment rents.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. What did the woman do?A. She changed her hair color.B. She just got a haircut.C. She brushed her hair a different way. 7. How does the man probably feel?A. He likes the red parts.B. He doesn’t re ally like the new look.C. He thinks the woman is too traditional.听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。8. Why couldn’t the object be a shark?A. The water is too dirty.B. It’s the wrong shape.C. They don’t swim around there.9. What is in the water?A. A tree.&&&&&B. A person.&&&&C. A boat.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Where did the woman find her ticket?A. In her bag.&&&&B. On the seat.&&&&C. In her pocket.11. How many times has the woman taken the train to Seattle?A. Never.&&&&&B. Once before.&&&C. Twice before. 12. What does the man suggest the woman do?A. Change seats.&&&B. Throw the ticket away.&C. Take the train more often.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. Why didn’t Mr. Evans enjoy his weekend?A. His son got sick.B. He missed his son’s football game.C. He argued with his wife all weekend.14. What will Mr. Evans do during lunch?A. Discuss the Peterson account.B. Meet with the managers.C. Talk with Valerie Dumonde.15. Who is the woman?A. The man’s wife.&&&B. The man’s classmate.&&C. The man’s secretary.16. What does the woman imply about Mr. Evans?A. He usually works late.B. He can go home now.C. He needs to hurry to the resta urant.&听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。&第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 单项(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。例如:It is generally considered unwise to give a child _______ he or she wants.&& A. however&&& B. whatever&&&& C. whichever&& D. whenever&&&&& 答案是B。21. If you make&&&&& most of forty-five minutes classes day after day, there will be&&&&&& switch in grades.A./; /&B. /&C./; a&D. a22. My parents made _____ their daily routine to go out for a walk in the evenings.&& A. this&&&B. it&&&& &C. that&&&&D. what23. When Alice came to, she did not know how long she&&&&& there.&& A. had been lying&B. has been lying&&& &C. was lying& &&D. has lain24. It is required that the students _____ mobile phones in their school, so seldom _____ them using one.&& A. you will see&&&B. mustn’ will you see&& C. you will see&&&&&D. will you see25.In hot and dull summer afternoons, icy coffee ______& a wonderful drink.&& A. produces&&& &B. makes&&& &&&C. remains&& &&D. gets26. After the high-speed train crash, Chinese President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao _____ “all-out efforts” to rescue injured passengers.&& A. called on&&&& &B. called for&&&& &&C. called up&&& &&D. called out27. With trees and grass _________39.6% of the urban area, the city of Weifang has taken on a new look.A. covered&&& &&&&&&B. covering&&&& &&C. to be covered&&& &&&&&D. being covered28. We could invite John and Barbara to the Friday night party. Yes, ____? I'll give them a call right now.A. why not&&& B. what for&&&& C. why&&&&& D. what 29. _____ not to hang out at midnight, the boy headed home soon.A. Reminding&&&&&&&B. Having reminded& &C. Reminded&& &&&&&&D. To remind 30. True friendship is like sound health, _____ value is seldom known until it is lost.A. whose&&&& &B. of which&&& &&C. as&&&& &&&D. which& 31. Betty’s parents are away for the week, so I think I’d go over to keep her _____.A. company&&&& &B. firm&&&& && &&C. absence&&&& &&D. favor32.―_____ do you like the match?&& ―More exciting than _____. A. H to expect& B. H expected&& C. W expected&&&& D. W to expectIt is the test system, rather than the teachers,_______ is to blame for the students' heavy burden nowadays.A. who&&&B. this&&& &&&C. that&& &&&D. whom34.―Jane always tries to ____.―That’s true. She always compares herself with her friends and neighbours.A.sleep in&&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. get around&&&&& C. make& ends meet&&& &&&&&D. keep up with the Joneses35. -― Someone wants you on the phone.& -― _____nobody knows I am here.A. Although&&& B. And&&&&&&& C. But&&&& D. So第二节 完形(共20小题,每小题1. 5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。One day I was talking to a he told me he had a good& 36&& in Chicago and he wondered if I& 37& to know him.For a moment, I thought he might be&& 38&& ,but I could tell from the expression on his face that he was& 39& .I felt like saying that it was ridiculous to think that& 40& all the millions of people in Chicago I could possibly have ever bumped into his friend. But,& 41 , I just smiled and reminded him that Chicago was a very&& 42&& city.He nodded, and I thought he was going to be content to&& 43&& the subject and talk about something else.But he was silent for a few minutes, and then began to tell me all about his friend.His friend's main& 44& in life seemed to be tennis, and he& 45& had his own tennis court.A lot of people have swimming pools, yet only two people have private tennis court and his friend in Chicago was one of& 46 .I told him that I knew several people like that,& 47&& my brother, a doctor in California. He 48 __ that maybe there were more private courts in the country& 49& he realized, Then he asked me where my brother& 50& in California. When I said Sacramento, he said that was a coincidence&& 51& his Chicago friend spent the summer in Sacramento last year and he lived next door to a& 52& who had a tennis court in his backyard. I said that really was a coincidence (巧合) because my next-door neighbour had gone to Sacramento last summer and had& 53& the house next to my brother's house. “Would your friend’s name happen to be Roland Kirkwood?” I asked finally. He&& 54&& and said,“Yes. Would your brother's name happen to be Dr Rey Hunter?” It was my&& 55&& to laugh.“Yes,” I replied.36. A.friend &&&&& B. brother& &&& C.neighbour&&& D.teacher 37. A.managed&&&&&& B.tried &&&&& C.happened &&& D.wanted 38. A.expecting&& B.lying &&&&& C.talking &&& D.joking39. A.funny&&&&&& B.serious && C.careful &&& D.disappointed 40. A.against && B.far from&&& C.beyond&&&& D.out of41. A.instead && B.actually&&& C.indeed &&& D.exactly 42. A.clean &&& B.messy&&&&& C.large&&&& D.small&43. A.begin&&&&& B.reject&&&&& C.refuse &&& D.drop 44. A.problem&&&&&& B.choice&&&&& C.interest &&& D.work 45. A.just &&& B.even &&&&& C.ever&&&&&&& D.surely 46. A.them&&&&&&&& B.those&&&&&&& C.that&&&&&&&& D.whom47. A.regarding&& B.including&& C.concerning&& D.considering48. A.admitted&& B.argued&&&&& C.advised&&& D.announced 49. A.as&&&&&&&&& B.that& &&&&& C.than &&&&&& D.when50. A.traveled && B.studied&& C.lived&&&& D.worked51. A.if & &&& B.because&&&&& C.then &&&& D.though 52. A.friend&&&&&&& B.doctor&&&&& C.neighbour&&& D.player 53. A.hired &&&&& B.visited && C.d esigned &&&& D.sold 54. A.smiled &&& B.nodded&&&&&& C.cried &&& D.laughed 55. A.chance &&&& B.turn&&&&&&&& C.time &&&& D.pleasure第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&& I used to think of myself as a person learned in books, but my bookshelves told a different story. Apart from a few Indian novels and an Australian book, my literature collection only consisted of British and American titles. Worse still, I couldn’t ever found anything in translation. My reading was limited to stories by English-speaking authors.So, at the start of 2012, I set myself the challenge of trying to read a book from every country in a year to find out what I was missing.&& With no idea where to get those books, I was unlikely to find publications from nearly 200 nations on the shelves of my local bookshop, so I decided to ask the readers all over the world for help. I created a blog called A Year of Reading the World and put out an appeal for suggestions of titles that I could read in English.& The response was amazing. People all over the world were getting in touch with me, offering ideas and book lists. Some posted me books from their home countries. In addition, several writers, like Turkmenistan’s Ak Welsapar and Panama’s Juan David Morgan, sent me unpublished translations of their novels, giving me a rare opportunity to read works unavailable in Britain. Even with such an extraordinary team of bibliophiles(爱书者) behind me, however, sourcing books was no easy task. With translations making up only around 4.5 per cent of literary works published in the UK, getting English versions of stories was tricky.&& One by one, the books from the countries on the list filled my heart with laughter, love, anger, hope and fear. Lands that had once seemed exotic and remote became close and familiar to me. At its best, I learned, reading makes the world real.56. The author realized she was not a learned person when she found ________.A. she could do nothing but read booksB. she didn’t have any translated books. C. she had never been to Indian and AustralianD. she could only read simple English stories57. What was the challenge the author set for herself?A. Looking for publications to publish her own books.B. Creating a blog to offer help to other readers.C. Reading books from nearly 200 countries in a year.D. Giving some suggestions on learning English.58.It was not easy to find the books mainly because ________.A. the readers were unwilling to offer helpB. there were too few translations in the UKC. the author had no time and no chance to do itD. the writers didn’t want to publish their books59. We can infer that by reading the books from other countries, the author feels ________.A. satisfied and rewardedB. thankful and pitifulC. calm and peacefulD. bored and regretfulBTo win an Oscar is an achievement at any age. To do so at 22, as Jennifer Lawrence has, is just amazing. Recently, the American star won Best Actress at this year's Academy Awards for her role in the film The Silver Linings Playbook. According to Time magazine's Richard Corliss, Lawrence is that rare young actress who "lends a mature intelligence to any role". &&& Though Lawrence has found great success through her big screen work, Lawrence wasn't sure what she really liked doing before the age of 14. She thought she'd go to college and maybe find a career as a doctor or a travel agent.&&&& &&& Lawrence's two brothers were star athletes and one of them was a straight-A student. Unlike them, she suffered through school, never quite finding where she belonged. However, during a trip to New York, Lawrence suddenly realized that she wanted to be an actress. When she was enjoying the beautiful city, a model seeker asked if he could take her picture, and the next day he called her in for an& audition (试镜).&&&&& &&& "I read the script and it was the first time I had that feeling like I understand this," Lawrence said.&&& "Within 20 minutes, in the cab ride from the hotel room, I decided I didn't want to be a model. In fact, I wanted to be an actress." Having appreciated this young lady's performance, the agency was so impressed with her reading that they signed her on the spot. But she insisted on finishing high school so she could give her full attention to her acting career.&&&&&&& &Lawrence burst onto the Hollywood scene last year with The Hunger Games, which established her as the highest-grossing (票房最高的) female action hero of all time. Rolling Stone called her“the most talented young actress in America". 60. What can we know about Jennifer Lawrence from Paragraph 3?A.Her parents were really strict with her.B.She seemed not to fit in with her school days well.C.Her school performance made her today's fame.D.Her two brothers were doing well in all school subjects.61. Lawrence made up her mind to be an actress because of ______. A.a model interviewB.her brothers' examplesC.the taxi-ride to her hotel roomD.the beautiful scenery of New York62.From the text we can know that Lawrence is an actress of great ______. A.confidence&B.ambition &C.independence&D.talent63.What is the best title of the text? A.Choosing Right&&&&&& B.Acting WiselyC.Following Dreams&&&& &D.Winning Young CLONDON, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- A four-year-old child’s ability to draw could be an indicator of intelligence at age 14, according to a study published on Tuesday in the British journal Psychological Science.&& The researchers from King’s College London (KCL) studied 7,752 pairs of identical and non-identical twins, and found that the link between drawing and later intelligence was influenced by genes.At the age of 4, children were asked by their parents to complete a ‘Draw-a-Child’ test. T heir drawings were rated from 0 to 12, based on the presence and correct number of body-parts, like arms, legs, head, eyes and nose.&& The children were also given verbal and non-verbal intelligence tests at ages 4 and 14. According to researchers, the test was devised in the 1920’s to assess children’s intelligence, so it’s not surprising that the test correlated with intelligence at age 4.However, they found that higher scores on the test were also moderately associated with higher scores of intelligence at 14.&& The researchers also measured the heritability of figure drawing. Identical twins share all their genes, whereas non-identical twins only share about 50 percent. Overall, at age 4, drawings from identical twin pairs were more similar to one another than drawings from non-identical twin pairs.Therefore, the researchers concluded that differences in children’s drawings have an important genetic link. They also found that drawing at age 4 and intelligence at age 14 had a strong genetic link.&& “Drawing is an ancient behaviour, dating back beyond 15,000 years ago,” Dr. Rosalind Arden, lead author of the paper from KCL, said that: “This capacity to reproduce figures is a uniquely human ability and a sign of cognitive ability, in a similar way to writing, which transformed the human species’ ability to store information, and build a civilisation.”64. According to the passage, which of the following statement about ‘Draw-a-Child’ test is true?&A. The test was devised in the 1920’s. &B. 7,752 identical and non-identical twins took part in it.& &C. The test was set to assess children’s intelligence. &D. The children took the test at four.65. Which of the following words is closest in meaning to the underlined word “devised” in the 4th paragraph?A. changed&&& B. formed&&&& C. taken&& D. designed&& 66. What do we know about the twins from the passage? A. Those who could draw better at 4 tend to be more intelligent at 14. B. Twins who look similar to each other draw better pictures. C. They were chosen to take the drawing test by the researchers.D. They were tested on how smart they were once.67. From the last paragraph, we can infer that ___________.A. human society develops because of the ability to draw figuresB. drawing helps improve humans’ ability to studyC. one’s intelligence is related to his ability to draw picturesD. only human beings are able to draw pictures
D& The intelligence times provide us much convenience,but at the same time,some of our abilities are being weakened gradually.1. Memorizing phone numbersIt was annoying to remember numbers. Now we simply add them to our contacts list. That usually works well unless our device is lost,stolen,or damaged. No one can be expected to remember all their contact numbers. What we can do is memorize 5 of our most important contact numbers. This should include a mixture of family,friends and business. If you're really ambitious you can memorize 5 contacts for each category.2. Map-reading skills&The convenience and effectiveness of GPS guidance systems and digital maps generated by search engines is unquestionable. They've definitely made our lives easier. What we don't get from using these devices and applications is the increased ability to understand spatial orientation(空间方向)and navigation.To renew or acquire those skills,try using physical maps to plan your next trip. After a few trips,you'll be pleasantly surprised with how useful a physical map can be.3. PhotographyEven amateur photography requires a basic learning about lighting,depth,and composition. This is true for digital photography. Most smart cameras automatically make these adjustments. We no longer have to learn the art of photography. On most devices,this is easily changed by turning off the automatic settings. Experiment with setting by hand the scene modes,lighting,and zoom. You just may learn that you're a “true photographer”.4. Reading comprehensionThe primary cause is E-reader. They're convenient and can store thousands of books. But there's evidence that E-reader makes it more difficult for readers to keep and recall information they just read. Don't worry! What we should do is make an effort to read printed books. This will be especially helpful when seeking information we need for academic or career purposes.5.Hand-written correspondence(通信)Writing letters and notes include hand writing skills,organizational skills,and learning about the person or persons you correspond with. This is another easily regained skill. Send a letter to an old friend,relative or acquaintance.68. What's the disadvantage by adding all numbers to the contacts list?A. We may only have the ability to remember 5 numbers.B. It's hard to find the number from the contacts list.C. We might lose all our phone numbers accidentally.D. Our device is more easily damaged or stolen.69. To make yourself a “true photographer”,you ______.A. must make it clear how the digital camera works itselfB. have to make your camera do the adjustments automaticallyC. don't need to learn the art of photographyD. had better try to set the scene modes,lighting,and zoom by hand70. E-readers are thought to weaken our reading comprehension because ______.A. they are convenient and can store thousands of booksB. they make it more difficult for us to recall informationC. less people can afford to buy E-readersD. people are not fond of reading printed books nowadays 71 . The author of the text seems to ______.A. be worried that we might lose some basic abilities in intelligence societyB. point out to us the abilities one should have for adapting to the modem societyC. be glad that people will regain these abilities by using them often in daily lifeD. find out that these abilities will probably make modern people different from beforeE& It was a bitter cold evening in northern Virginia many years ago. The old man’s beard was glazed by winter’s frost while he waited for a ride across the river. The wait seemed endless. His body became numb and stiff from the& frigid north wind.It was long before he heard the faint, steady rhythm of hooves (马蹄) along the froze n path. Anxiously watching several horsemen coming up, he let the first one pass by without any effort to get his attention, then another passed by, and another. Finally, the last rider drew near where the old man sat like a snow statue when old man caught his eyes and said, “Sir, would you mind giving an old man a ride to the other side?” Stopping his horse, the rider replied, “Sure! Jump aboard.” Seeing the old man unable to lift his half-frozen body from the ground, the horseman got down to help him. The horseman took him not just across the river, but to his destination just a few miles away.As they approached the tiny but cozy cottage, the horseman’s curiosity caused him to inquire, “Sir, I noticed you let several other riders pass by without making an effort to secure a ride. Then I came up and you immediately asked me for a ride. I am curious why, on such a bitter night, you would wait and ask the last rider. What if I had refused and left you here?” The old man looked the rider straight in the eyes and replied, “I reckon I know people pretty good. I looked into the eyes of the other riders and immediately found no concern for my situation. It would have been useless even to ask them for a ride. But when I looked into your eyes, your gentle spirit would welcome the opportunity to give me assistance in my time of need.” Those heart-warming comments touched the horseman deeply. “I’m so grateful for what you have said,” he told the old man. “May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the needs of others with kindness and compassion.” With that, Thomas Jefferson turned his horse around and made his way back to the White House.72. Why didn’t the old man ask the previous riders for a ride?A. Because he was waiting for the last rider.B. Because his efforts failed to get their attention.C. Because he assumed they had no concern for him.D. Because he was too numb to lift his half-frozen body.73. What caused the last rider to stop and help the old man?A. the old man’s poor situation &&&B. kindness and sympathyC. his own affairs&&&&&&&& &D. The old man’s warm comments74. What do you know about the old man? A. He gave the last rider an opportunity to help. B. He lived in a cozy cottage a few miles away. C. He judged people by looking into their eyes.D. He recognized the president at first sight.75. Which can be the best title of this text?A. look into your eyes &&&&&B. compassion of a great manC. the last rider to help&&&&D. return to the White House
第I卷(非共35分)第四部分& 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节& 短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。Modern relationship between teachers and students is much better than that in the past, which is more relaxing and pleasant. But it doesn’t (76)m____________ that teachers have lost the power over their students.Nowadays, (77)______________ along with well with teachers is much more valued than ever before. To create a good relationship with teachers, we need to respect them and appreciate their (78)________________(努力), while at the same time we need to do our (79) _______________(基本) responsibilities well, such as attending class (80)___________ time, being well prepared for class with completed assignments and being fully concentrated in class.As a matter of fact, having a good relationship with teachers makes (81)__________ easier for us to get on smoothly with teachers. As far as I am (82)c_____________, my teacher was my good friend. So I would turn to him whenever I had any trouble and he always gave me a (83)h______________. It has had a strong effect on my personality, such as being helpful and considerate, (84)_______________ enables me to grow up healthily . (85)_______________, good relationship between teachers and students is worthwhile for everyon e to cherish.(76)._________(77).___________(78).___________(79).__________(80)._________(81)._________(82).___________(83).___________(84).__________(85).____ _____
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)&在智能手机日益普及的当下,我们已经跨入了移动时代。智能手机五花八门的功能影响着我们的生活、社交、学习、工作、消费、休闲等各个方面。请你就某一个方面谈谈智能手机带给你的影响以及你对这种影响的看法。要求:根据以上内容写一篇120词左右的短文。提示:智能手机:smartphone&&微信:Wechat_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
长汀一中学年第一学期第四次月考试题高三英语参考答案理解1―5CBBCA&&6―10 ABBAC&&11―15BAACC&&16―20 ABBAC单项填空21―25 DBADB&26―30 BBACA&&31―35 ABCDC&&&&& 完形填空36―40ACDBD&&41―45 ACDCB&&46―50 ABACC&&51―55 BBADB阅读理解56―59 BCBA&&60-63& CADD&&64-67 DDAD&&68-71 CDBA 72-75 CBCB短文填词76. mean&&&&&& 77. getting&&&&&& 78. effort(s)&&& 79.basic&&&& 80. on81.it&&&&&&&&&& 82.concerned&&&& 83. hand&&&&& 84. which&&& 85. Therefore(Thus)书面表达【One possible version】Nowadays, it is not rare to see a man walk on the sidewalks, smartphone in hand, completely absorbed in the digital world. Just as what computers once achieved, smartphones are transforming our life in every possible way―how we socialize, entertain, and study.&& I used to contact friends by phone or QQ. But now I have switched to Wechat, a popular app that allows people to communicate and to share feelings and daily occurrence with friends. I can also receive the latest news by subscribing to famous websites. It makes me feel so connected with the rest of the world. && I am truly grateful for the convenience, connection and comfort brought by this marvelous technology. But meanwhile& I feel deeply anxious. To stay informed, I constantly update my Wechat, for which I am often distracted. Therefore, we should be cautious not to fall slaves to the smartphones.试题分析:考查开放性。这篇给出了一个关于智能手机的话题,并没有什么提纲。要求考生我围绕智能手机带给你的影响以及你对这种影响的看法来写。这就要考生自由发挥,充实内容,要言之有物,不能干巴巴的几句话,对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。同时在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体。【亮点说明】范文用了一些常见短语:used to 过去常常,subscribe to 订阅,句型上更是变化多样:Nowadays, it is not rare to see a man walk on the sidewalks, smartphone in hand, completely absorbed in the digital world.这句话使用了it做形式主语和过去分词做状语, Just as what computers once achieved, smartphones are transforming our life in every possible way―how we socialize, entertain, and study.这句话用了宾语从句, I contact friends by phone or QQ. But now I have switched to Wechat, a popular app that allows people to communicate and to share feelings and daily occurrence with friends.这句话使用了定语从句, To stay informed, I constantly update my Wechat, for which I am often distracted. 这句话使用了不定式做目的状语和非限制性定语从句。
【评分原则】&按标准答案给分,如果出现与标准答案不同,但符合题目要求的答案也可以接受,具体由阅卷点裁定。第二节:【评分原则】1. 本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分;2. 评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言的表达,初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分;3. 词数少于100或多于150的,从书面表达的总分中减去2分;4. 评分时应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性;5. 拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑,英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受;6. 如书写较差以致影响交际的将分数降低一个档次。【各档次的给分范围和要求】第五档&完全完成了试题规定的任务。― 覆盖所有内容要点;― 应用了较多的语法结构和词汇;― 语法结构和结构有些许错误,但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致,具备较强的语言运用能力;― 有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文达到了预期的写作目的。
&第四档&完成了试题规定的任务。― 虽漏掉了一两个次要点,但覆盖了所有主要内容;― 应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求;― 语法结构和词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致;― 应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,达到了预期的写作目的。
&第三档&基本完成了试题规定的任务。― 虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖了所有主要内容;― 应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求;― 有一些语法结构和词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解;― 应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文内容连贯,整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。
&第二档&未恰当完成试题规定的任务。― 漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容;― 语法结构单调、词汇知识有限;― 有一些语法结构和词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解;― 较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容不连贯,信息未能传达给读者。
&第一档&未完成试题规定的任务。― 明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是为理解试题要求;― 语法结构单调、词汇项目有限;― 较多语法结构和词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解;― 缺乏语句间的连接成分,内容不连贯,信息未能传达给读者。&1―5分
&0分&未能传达给读者任何信息:内容太少,无法评判;写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写的内容无法看清。
长汀一中学年第一学期第四次月考试题高三英语英语试题听力录音稿第一节听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有l0秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。&第二节听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。 &Text 6M: Have you done something to your hair?W: Yes. Do you like it?M: Hmm, well, it’s different.W: Different? What do you mean by that? Do you like it or not?M: I’m not sure. I think the dark brown looks nice, but I’m not sure about the red parts. It’s a new look for you.W: That’s what I was going for, a new look----something a little fun and not traditional.M: Well, then I’d say you were successful.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。Text 7W: Look! What’s that dark thing over there? It looks like a shark!M: No, it can’t be a shark. The shape is wrong. It looks more like a person swimming.W: I doubt it. No one swims around here. Maybe it’s a small fishing boat.M: No one would be fishing in this place. The water is too polluted to get any good fish. I think that thing looks a lot like the back of a cow. It might be a cow from one of the farms around here taking a bath.W: That doesn’t sound right. The water’s too deep. And it’s definitely too dirty for a cow. Look, it’s coming closer.M: We were both wrong. It’s just a dead tree.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。Text 8M: Tickets… tickets, please. May I see your ticket, Miss?W: Yes. Uh, now where did I put it? Just a moment, let me look for it.M: Sure.W: In my bag? No. Is it on the seat, the floor? No. Oh, here it is, in my pocket!M: Thank you. Are you going all the way into the city?W: Yeah. The semester is over and I just took my last exam, so I’m going to go sightseeing in Seattle M: Is this your first time riding the train to Seattle?W: No, this is my second time, but I don’t remember much. I came with my parents when I was three.M: Well, I’d suggest you change your seat. The view’s much better on that side of the train.W: Thank you, I’ll do that.M: And hold on to your ticket. You might be asked for it again. Have a nice trip.W: Thanks for your help. Maybe I’ll see you again when I come back.
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。Text 9W: Good morning, Mr. Evans. Did you have a nice weekend?M: Not really. My wife and my daughter were arguing the whole weekend about God knows what, and my son came down with the flu, so we had to miss a really important football game that I had gotten tickets to.W: Oh, that’s too bad. Is he feeling any better now?M: A little bit. He’ll be fine in a few days. So, what’s on the agenda for today?W: You’ve got a 10:00 a.m. meeting about the Peterson account. And you’re having lunch with Valerie Dumonde. She wanted to talk to you before she leaves for Paris this evening.M: Right. What time is the reservation?W: 12:30. The car will pick you up downstairs at noon and take you over to her office. It shouldn’t take more than ten minutes to get there, and another five from her office to Charmaine’s. you’ll have plenty of time.M: All right. What about the afternoon?W: Well, so far, it looks like you just have the regular 3:00p.m. managers meeting and some emails to respond to.M: That’s a relief. Maybe I’ll even make it out of there on time today!W: Well, that would be a first, Mr. Evans, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。Text 10A white dog named Bubbles was lost near the north entrance to Central Park on Wednesday, June 8th. Bubbles was last seen wearing a dark brown leather collar. Attached to the collar is a pink name tag with her address and phone number on it. Bubbles is a seven-yeat-old female dog with short hair. She weighs about five pounds and is very smart. She can sit and wait to be given food, play catch, roll over and play dead. Bubbles is a member of our family, and we miss her very much. We got bubbles as a two-month-old puppy when our daughter was only three years old. Bubbles slept with her every night. Now, our daughter cries herself to sleep every night because she misses her best friend. Bubbles brought such love and happiness to our family. Please help us find her. We are offering a reward of $1000 to anyone who finds and returns this precious member of our family to us, no questions asked.If you have seen Bubbles or know where she is, call us at (206)452-9716& 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐