问题已关闭
代为完成的个人任务
提问需要满足:其他人可能遇到相似问题,或问题的解决方法对其他人有所助益。如果通过其他方式解决遇到困难,欢迎提问并说明你的求知过程。
有没有哪位大神可以帮翻译一下这段韩语?里面有没有说生产日期?感激不尽?
韩语,翻译
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录官网新通告,求英语大神帮忙翻译_dota2吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,883,550贴子:
官网新通告,求英语大神帮忙翻译
Welcome to the PC Gamer Game of the YearAwards 2013. For an explanation of how the awards were decided, a round-up of all the awards and the list of judges, check here.One glance at the Steamplayer statistics will hint at the popularity ofour E-sport of the year. At one point today 609,248 were playing Dota 2 concurrently, more than five times times more popular than the second runner.The International proved that Dota 2 has tremendous potential as a spectator sport, but beyond the realms of professional competition Dota 2 has collectively absorbed more hours of our time than any other game this year, and it's only set to grow in 2014 andbeyond.CHRIS My hands were nowhere near a keyboard at the time, but being in the crowd during the final of The International 2013 was the single most powerful gaming experience I had this year. Those final clashesbetween Alliance and Na Vi have become legendary, and with good reason they represent exactly why the game is so exciting as a sport. In addition to principles of technical mastery that it shares with StarCraft II, Dota 2 allows for both virtuoso creativity and epic metagame strategy. It is both mechanically and psychologically complexin a way that brings personality to the fore, but it doesn t just create rockstars: it creates leaders, strategists, rivals and friends.It s also excitingly international: no single region has a monopoly on the best players or strategies. This was Europe s year, but 2014 could well belong to China or the nascent South Korean scene. Malaysia had a phenomenal showing in2013, drawing deservedattention to Southeast Asian gaming. Who knows 2014 s International could even go to the USA. It probably won t.Valve have pioneered new ways for e-sports teams to reward their members, laying the foundations for a stableprofessional sport that isn t as reliant on sponsorship and prize money. The International s crowd-funded prize pool was astroke of genius that has since been adopted by the MLG for its own Dota 2 tournament, andthe arrival of team and pro player-branded cosmetic item sets in the store has given players a way to displaytheir affiliations while generating financial support for the sport itself.EVAN One of Valve s achievements remains making Dota 2 so much more visually readable than League of Legends.The scale of the roster and the fact that some of its mechanics are based on Warcraft III engine limitations would limit accessibility, you d think, but all of Valve s effort to use lighting, silhouettes and colour saturation to convey clearly what s happening on screen is brilliant artistic and technical work that happens to make for an incredible spectating experience.CORY What Chris failed to mention is that he s spent more than 300 hours playing Dota 2, a number that just knocks me out. I admit that I m personally terrified of the game. The few times I ve played have left me frustrated and embarrassed by the sheer amount of things I don t know how to do in it. And yet, I want to learn more. Watching good players play is unbelievably exciting. My goal for 2014 is to keep learning how to play. If I get as addictedas Chris, however, please arrange an intervention.CHRIS Not more than 300 hours , Cory. More than a thousand. By my calculation, I ve spent 8.2% of my life playing Dota 2 since June last year.Dota 2 s insane complexity is what makes it so enduringly fascinating to people with an eye for the stories that emerge from systems. I ve seen things you people wouldn t believe. I ve seen Reverse Polarity-Skewer-Glimpse accidents teleport entire teams into the fountain. I ve seen WispTether-Relocate- Blink escapes that d make a grown man cry. I ve seen a ghost fight a bear in a hat. All those moments preserved in time, thanks to a robustserver-side replay system.Time to Dota.
随后会放制作过程
先总结: 上世纪九十年代...
最近微微一笑很倾城出来...
据说还要打遍全中国的初...
贯彻一贯拆开了、嚼烂了...
崩坏末世绝地出击,《崩...
《最终幻想:零式手游》...
韩国丧尸电影《釜山行》...
一楼祝鹿晗首部电视剧《...
圣彼得堡游走印象之三 ...
在伊萨基辅大教堂与涅瓦...
古言,玄幻,现代言情各...
淘宝网上购物,百万商家,25亿高人气商品热卖,淘你满意!支付安全,交易有保障!网购上淘宝,流行前沿精品齐聚,全网底价,尽在淘宝网.淘宝网,淘你喜欢!
先翻译下看看,然后坐等吧友翻译。
先马克再说
欢迎来到YearAwards 2013 PC玩家。奖项是如何决定的一个解释,一个聚集所有的奖项和法官的列表,在这里检查。看一眼Steamplayer统计将暗示今年流行电子竞技的本源。一度今天609248人同时玩队伍2,5倍倍比第二个跑步者更受欢迎。国际证明队伍2巨大潜力吸引大量观众的,但除了专业领域的竞争队伍2集体吸收更多的我们的时间比其他任何游戏,今年,它只是将增长2014年andbeyond。克里斯,我的手已经远不及一个键盘,但在人群中在2013年最后的国际是我今年最强大的游戏体验。最后clashesbetween联盟和Na六世已经成为传奇,和他们所代表的理由为什么这个游戏是如此激动人心的运动。除了技术掌握的原则和星际争霸2,队伍2允许艺术创造力和史诗亚对策战略。它是机械和心理complexin带来个性的方式,但它不只是创造牛人:它创建领袖、战略家、竞争对手和朋友。这年代还振奋人心地国际:没有一个地区垄断了最好的球员或策略。这是欧洲的年代,但2014年很可能属于中国或韩国新生的场景。有一个惊人的显示in2013,deservedattention游戏。谁知道2014年代国际甚至可以去美国。可能不会。阀门已经开创了一种新方法对于电子竞技团队奖励他们的成员,stableprofessional运动奠定基础,并依赖赞助和奖金。国际年代crowd-funded奖池的天才astroke已经最低生活保障自己的队伍2所采用的比赛,和团队的到来和pro player-branded化妆品项目集在店里给玩家一种displaytheir从属关系,产生了金融支持这项运动本身。埃文阀年代成就之一仍然让队伍2多视觉可读性比联赛的传说。名单的规模和它的一些力学是基于魔兽争霸3引擎限制将限制可访问性,你d想,但所有的阀年代努力使用照明、轮廓和色彩饱和度转达清楚年代发生在屏幕上是杰出的艺术和技术工作,发生不可思议的spectating经验。科里克里斯没有提到的是,他花费了超过300小时玩队伍2中,这一数字就引起了我的共鸣。我承认我害怕个人比赛。几次我已经玩过的数量让我失望和尴尬的事情我不知道该怎么做。然而,我想学习更多的知识。看着好球员是难以置信的激动人心的。2014年我的目标是保持学习如何玩。如果我获得addictedas克里斯,然而,请安排一个干预。克里斯不超
简单来说就是讲Dota2发展得多好现在他们发展的重点在中国和(以及韩国)还有TI4可能不会在美国
求大神翻译
我觉得九楼说的不错,大概意思就那个。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求英语大神帮忙把下面的英语翻译成中文~急~谢谢了_百度知道英语翻译我去年买的防晒霜,还有很多没用完,可是英文看不懂,请问这上面的生产日期是什么时候,保质期又是多久呢?
萝莉の挚爱1764
你拍的这个图片里主要是关于产品用法和成分的.根据食药监总局新的规定,一般防晒霜产品和化妆品的保质期是自生产日期起3年,有特殊作用的除外,因为里面添加特殊成分,打开时间久了会影响成分的活性.你这个就是普通的防晒霜,如果是专柜买的,生产日期跟你购买日期基本不会差太远,在购买期三年内用完就可以啦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙p图 的文章

随机推荐