英语求ps大神帮忙p图们来帮忙做下题(高分)

英语大神帮忙做一下这个题_百度知道
英语大神帮忙做一下这个题
提问者采纳
mustn't be allowedshouldn't be permittedshould be requiredshouldn't be allowedshouldn't be permittedmustn't be passedshouldn't be permittedhas to be doneI agree with A.Because there are many car accidents caused by cell phones while driving.It's not an responsible behavior for themselves or others.哪懂欢迎追问请放采纳谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
are allowedare permittedare requiredare allowedare permittedare passedare permittedis did
1. shouldn't be allowed2. mustn't be permitted 3. Should be required 4. shouldn't be allowed5. Had to be permitted 6. must be passed 7. Mustn't be permitted8.has gotto be done
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙做一下这几个选择题_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙做一下这几个选择题
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙做下英语题目,还要翻译每一个句子的,万分感谢! _百度作业帮
求大神帮忙做下英语题目,还要翻译每一个句子的,万分感谢!
求大神帮忙做下英语题目,还要翻译每一个句子的,万分感谢!&
我帮你翻译吧,题目你自己做,我好久没记单词了,1,在我的工作里,我是————买必要的原材料为了汽车生产,2,我————发现最好的材料以最合理的及格。英语问题(每个选项请解释下,我英语超烂)大神们帮帮忙1.--Linda,what about going hiking if it ( D )tomorrow?--Good idea!A isn't B won't rain C not rain D doesn't rain 2.It is( B )useful book.I bought it from( B )supermarket A an_百度作业帮
英语问题(每个选项请解释下,我英语超烂)大神们帮帮忙1.--Linda,what about going hiking if it ( D )tomorrow?--Good idea!A isn't B won't rain C not rain D doesn't rain 2.It is( B )useful book.I bought it from( B )supermarket A an
英语问题(每个选项请解释下,我英语超烂)大神们帮帮忙1.--Linda,what about going hiking if it ( D )tomorrow?--Good idea!A isn't B won't rain C not rain D doesn't rain 2.It is( B )useful book.I bought it from( B )supermarket Athe Bthe C/ D /;a 3.--How will you go there ( D )Friday moring?--I will go there ( )my car.Ain Bby C/;in Din 4.--Who ( A )the fastest in your school?--Jim ( ) Adoes Bruns Cis Ddoes
1 Linda(就是个人名,你按音随便写个就行),如果明天不下雨我们去远足怎么样? ——好主意! 2 这是本有用的书、我从超级市场买的它. 3 你星期五早上怎么来这?——我将开我的车来. 4 你们学校谁跑得最快?——是Jim.哪位大神帮我做下题呢~~~`_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:869,454贴子:
哪位大神帮我做下题呢~~~`收藏
一、完形填空(共1道小题,共50.0分)We were going to play against a team from a country school. They didn't come until the game time arrived. They look__1__than we had thought. They were wearing dirty blue jeans and looked like farm boys. We even thought that they had never seen a basketball before.We all sat down. We felt we didn't__2____any practice (训练) against a team like that.It was already so late that no____3___ could be given to them for a warm-up (热身,准备活动). The game began.One of our boys ___4___the ball and he shot a long pass to our forward (前锋). From out of nowhere a boy in a dirty T-shirt ___5___the pass and with a beautiful form he shot and got two points.They ____6____us. Then they got another____7____of points in a minute.Soon it was all over. The country team ___8____ us. We certainly learned that even though a team is good, there is usually another just a little ____9___. But the important lesson learned was: One can't tell a man, or a team, by the ___10____ .stronger younger
worse less get try use need basket space ball time got played missed carried caught changed started stopped surprised kept broke hit half pair group double won saved beat joined better good best the best T-shirts clothes places points
二、单项选择题(共10道小题,共50.0分)His excellent educational background _________ him for the job.qualifies promises encourages leads The children _________ in their father’s shop when things are busy. help to help on help away help out All our supply of food has __________. pass out out run run out run up The police warned people to be _________ for pickpockets during the
Christmas rush.at guard on ears guard our attention on guard It was not long __________ the news spread and people from all over the countrycame to visit the village.before when until after Mary _________ with embarrassment when she couldn’t answer the question. shivered worried flushed scattered Jane is __________ with cold so that her teeth are chattering. shaking shivering quaking shocking My relatives are ___________ all over the country. scattered excluded separated dispatched I would _________ play tennis than football. quite simply rather like What shall I do to ________ this _________ getting dirty? from…keeping keep…from keeping…from keep…on
专注Photoshop,只为专注设计的你。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙p图 的文章

随机推荐