Amy does her 用doherhomework造句 in the evening.(变否定句)

当前位置: >>
最新牛津英语7A第一单元全套教学案精选
7A Unit 1This is me! Comic strips & Welcome to the unit 教学案【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标 1 学会介绍自己。 2 学会使用恰当的问候语。 3 熟练运用句型 What’s your name?/ How do you do? 【学习重难点 学习重难点】学会介绍自己 学习重难点 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 1.预习 P6-7。 2. 汉译英: 1) 如 何 照 顾 Kitty___________ ____ 2) 喜 爱 电 子 狗 ___________ _____________________ 3)北京阳光中学_________ 4)你是我的主人吗?_________________________________ 5)晚上好___________________6)晚安__________________________ 7)我叫 Eddie _______________8)他们第一堂英语课_________ 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 What is your name?这是一个由 what 引导的特殊疑问句, 用来询问对 方的姓名,回答应为 my name is+姓名(我叫) ,在英语中作自我介绍 时常用 my name is +姓名或 I am+姓名。常用 who are you?(你是谁?) 来互问互答,比较口语化。 例如:who are you?你是谁?I am Li Ming。我是李明。 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Sammi and I ___________ (be) in the same team . 2. Do you _____________ (know) that boy? He ______________ (wear) glasses every day. 3. Amy often _______________ (fly) a kite. She ______________ (not take) the bus every day. 4. --____________he ____________ (have) dinner at school? --No, he _______________ (have) dinner at home. 5. --Who ___________ (like) __________ (chat) in your class ? --Many students do . 6. David usually __________ (go) running in the afternoon. He ___________ (enjoy) ___________ ( eat) fish. 主备 沈小青1 7 He with me ____________ (want) to play tennis. 8. She __________ (not like) picture-books. 9. How about __________ (try) again? Can you tell me how ____________ (spell) the word? 10. Would he ___________ (go) shopping with you? 11 Let him_________ (take) a shopping bag. And help him ___________ (carry) these things. 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 一 单项选择 ( A. love )1. Everyone _____________ playing computer games. B. likes C. enjoy D. lives( )2. Let’s make ____________ A. friend B. a friend C. friends D. some friend ( ( ( )3. _____________ the dog, please. A. See B. Look at C. Read D. Talk )4. Excuse _____________, are ____________my master? A. me, you B. my, your C. I, you D. me, your)5. Let’s ____________ each other. A. make friends B. make friends to C. make friends with D. makes friends ( )6. These are your new books. Please _____________ them well. A. look at B. look after C. look like D. see 二 句型转换。 1. I am Daniel. (改为同义句) ______________________Daniel_.__ __________ __________ _________ 2. I am Mike. (改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)__________________________ Millie?__ _ Yes, _____________._____ __________. 3. We are students. (改为单数形式) _______________________ _______.2 7A Unit 1This is me!【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标 1.学习北京阳光中学的六个朋友简介。 2.学会如何描述个人外貌及喜好. 3.通过听说读写,提高英语学习能力。Reading主备 沈小青【学习重难点 学习重难点】学会如何描述个人外貌及喜好 学习重难点 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 1.预习 p8. 2.文章中出现的人称代词 ____________________________________________. 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 Listen 和 hear 1. listen to 表示“听…” ,listen 是不及物动词,意为“听” ,指听的动 作,若指“听…”要用 listen to,它表示主动的仔细的倾听,但不 一定听见,强调“听”的过程。例如:Please listen to the teacher carefully。请认真听老师讲课。 2. hear 指听的结果, 不一定都是有意 “听见” 有时也指 , “偶尔听见” 。 例如:Do you hear the noise?你听到吵闹声了吗? 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 一 词组翻译 1 在 7 年级 6 班 __________ 2 照顾电子狗_________ 3 喜欢跳舞___________4 出生于上海__________ 5 住在北京 ________ 6 在阅读俱乐部_________3 7 长着长而黑的头发___________ 8 戴着眼镜 二 句型转换 11. She is short and thin.(划线提问) ________________________________________12.They are at Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. (同义句) _______________________________________________________ 13. His friend comes from America. (改否定句) _______________________________________________________ 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 ( ) 1. I was born in Nanjing. ______ I live in Nantong now. A. And ( B. But C. After) 2. I go to school by bus, but walk _______ after school. A. to home B. the home C. home() 3. The beautiful girl is good ________swimming. A. in B. at C. of ---Yes , I am.() 4. ---- Are you in ________? A. Grade 7, Class 2B. class7, grade2 C. Class2, Grade7 walking with you every morning? B. Do, goes C. Does, goes C. for() 5. _____ Amy A. Does, go( () 6. Are you a member ___ the Reading Club? A. of B. at ) 7. My father___ friends here.A. have lots ofB. has lots ofC. has lot of4 7A Unit【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标1This is me!Vocabulary主备 沈小青1 学会运用动词和名词来谈论各种运动。 2 学会描述不同种类的运动及其运动场地。 【学习重难点 学习重难点】学会描述不同种类的运动及其运动场地 学习重难点 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 1 预习 p11 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 Play 的用法 1.play 作为动词时,若表示玩球类运动或游戏,表示球 类运动的名词前不加任何冠词。 Play+the+乐器表示 “弹, 拉某种乐器” 这时名词前一定要加定冠词 the。例如;play the piano 弹钢琴。与 play 相关的短语有:play with somebody 表示与某人一起玩:play with something 表示“以某事为娱乐;耍弄” 。 2.play 作名词时,有“游戏;l 比赛;剧本”的意思 ,意为剧本;话剧 时是可数名词,意为“游戏,比赛”时是不可数名词。 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 单项选择。 1. It is time _______ Millie to have a PE lesson. A. to B. for C. in D. of2. His brother is good ________ volleyball. A. to play B. in playing C. at playing D. on playing3. Han Meimei can play _______.5 A .footballB. a footballC. footballsD. the football4. She likes ________. She is a good _________. A. swimming C. swimming B. swimmer D. swim5. Is it time _______ sports? Yes, it’s time to ________ sports. A. have B. have C. / D. /6. --- Do you like playing _____ volleyball? A . the B. / C. a--- Yes, I do. D. with a7. David wants ________ a football player when he grows up. A ./ 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 一 翻译句子 1.她喜欢听音乐和跳舞. _________________________________ 2.他不擅长打网球. ___________________________________ B. to is C. to be D. be3.我的同学们常在游泳池游泳. _______________________________ 4.我能借你的网球拍吗? _____________________________5.放学后李雷踢足球踢了一个小时. ___________________________ 6.该吃午饭了. _____________________________ 二 改错. 1. What’s he going the shop. 2. Does his father do some reading at Wednesday evening? 3. He often gets to there early.6 Unit 1This is me! Grammar and Integrated skills主备 沈小青【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标 1 理解动词 to be 的一般现在时的各种形式,掌握否定句, 疑问句及其肯定否定回答的基本用法。 2 理解行为动词的一般现在时的各种形式,掌握否定句,疑 问句及其肯定否定回答的基本用法。 3 学会从文章中提取信息。 4 能从听力材料中获取相关的信息。 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 1 理解行为动词的一般现在时的各种形式,掌握否定句,疑 问句及其肯定否定回答的基本用法。 2 能从听力材料中获取相关的信息 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 1.预习 p12-15 , p16-17 2.翻译下列短语 体育新闻 为…效力 为…而得分 足球队 足球运动员 最新成员 世界杯 打得好 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 一般现在时使用法 1. 表示经常或习惯性的动作, 常与 often, always, sometimes , everyday,on Sunday 等表示频度的时间状语连用。 2. 表示现在的状态。例如:Millie lives in Beijing。米莉住在 北京。 3. 表示主语具备的性格‘能力和特征。例如:They speak English very well。他们英语讲的非常好。 4. 表示客观事实和普遍真理。例如:Cats eat fish 5. 表示现在发生的具体动作存在状态。例如:There goes the bell.铃响了。 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 一、选择填空 ( )1. After school I want to see a film . A. go B. to go C. to go to D. to going ( )2. He likes reading books _ music. A. to B. with C. about D .in goals . ( )3. Li Hua is good at _7 A. score B. scores C. scoring D. to score ( )4. Simon _ born Shanghai October 3rd, 1995 A. is , in, in B. is, in, on C. was, in ,on D. was, in , in ( )5. She studies _, so she is good at all his lessons . A. good B. hard C. hardly D. well ( ) 6. On Saturday morning, my father with me a kite in the park . A. flies B. fly C. flys D. flying ( )7 .He enjoys the radio . A. to listen B. to listen to C. listening D. listening to ( )8.__ you good at singing ? A. Do B. Does C. Are D. Is ( ) 9.I think our football team is _ in ._______. A. best, world B. the best, the world C. the best, world D. best, the world ( )10 .--- What’s the girl doing? her glasses, but she can’t --- She is _ ______ it . A. looking for, find B. finding, looking for C. seeing, find D. looking , find 二、拼写单词 11. My brother (swim) very well. He is a good _ (swim) 12. At last Liu Xiang became the (win ). (go ) _ __ (run ) . 13. Let him 14.Some boys talk about an _ (有趣)film. 15. Tom is a p_ _boy. All the teachers like him very much. 16. Do you know these _ names? (play) 17. It’s cold now. Would you please (close) the window? 18. My sister often helps my mum (clean) the house. 19. My son was _ (born) in April. 20. Jack (not feed) the birds in the morning. 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 三、句型转换 21. His sister does her homework after supper. (否定句) His sister _her homework after supper. 22. Tony can play computer games for half an hour every day.(对划线部分提问) ________ _______________Tony play computer games?8 7A Unit 1This is me! Study skills & Main task _主备 沈小青 主备 【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标 1 培养学生在各种情境中说英语的习惯。 2 学会在写作前理清思路。 3 能熟练运用本单元所学知识写一篇文章向朋友介绍自己。 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 能熟练运用本单元所学知识写一篇文章向朋友介绍自己。 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 预习 p18-20 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 一、 根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列句子中的单词 1. I love playing tennis, but s________ play badminton on Sundays. 2. I e_______ swimming in summer, but my cousin does not like it. 3. Are you hungry? What time do you have l________?. 4. I don’t understand. Would you please say it a_______? 二、同义句转换 6 Amy likes swimming best. Swimming is ________ ________ sport. 7 He helps me and I help him. We help _____ _______.8 Carl doesn’t do well in sports. Carl _____ ______ at sports. 9 I have many friends at school.9 I have _____________ friends at school.10. I am a member of the Reading Club. I _______ _______ the Reading Club. 三、 用所给词的适当形式填空 11.Daniel loves ______ (look) for things on the Internet. 12.Jim wants ______ (be) a computer programmer. 13.We ________ (not like) dancing. 14. ________ you ______ (come) from China? 15. Allan isn’t good at ______ (swim). 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 四、 单项选择 ( )1.We play computer games ______ weekends. A. on ( B. at C. in D. to)2.Millie lives ______ her grandparents ______Shanghai. A. with B. at C. in D. at()3.There aren’t ________ CDs in the shop. A. a lot B. much C. many D. lot of()4.Tom loves _______ cat. A. play B .playing C. play with D. playing with10 7A Unit 1This is me!Check out主备 沈小青【学习目标 学习目标】 学习目标 1 确保学生学会并掌握本单元教授的语法和词汇。 2 为学生提供在不同语境中使用新学语法和词汇的机会。 3 允许学生根据自身水平检测学习进度。 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 确保学生学会并掌握本单元教授的语法和词汇。 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 一、短语翻译 1 在足球俱乐 2 带我的狗出去散步 3 放学后打排球 二、动词填空 7.The earth ____________ (go) around the sun. 8.She _____________ (clean) the room once a day. 9.I ___________ (do) my homework after supper. 10.The man _______________ (not get) up at 7:00 every day. 11.Let’s ________________ (play) games. 12.He ________________ (study) English hard. 13.Who often ______________ (help) you with your Chinese? 14._________ Alice __________ (live) near the cinema? 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 三、完成单词 15 My mother t____________ English in No.1 Middle School. 16 My brother w____________ TV every Sunday. 17 She e___________ reading English in the morning.114. 跟我老师讲话 5. 喜欢绘画 6. 走回家 18. They d_________ like playing computer games. They like reading books. 19 . Simon p__________ football after school. 四、选择 ( )20. ______ she an English girl? B. Does C. Is D. DoA. Are ()21. His brother _____ to school by bus every day. B. goes C. come D. goA. going ()22. I ______ long black hair. B. had C. to have D. haveA. has ()23. She is good ______ dancing. A. in B. to C. at D. with五、句型转换 24. Kate does morning exercises every day.(改一般疑问句) _________ Kate _________ morning exercises every day ? 25. Uncle Li likes making things.(改否定句) Uncle Li ________ _________ make things. 26. Where does she come from?(改同义句) Where _______ she _________? 27. Cats eat fish. (对划线部分提问) _____________________________?12 7A Unit 2 Welcome to the unit【教学目标】 1)学会谈论日常安排和活动 2)学会回答有关日常生活的问题 3)对一天的活动安排进行简单的学会描述 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 对一天的活动安排进行简单的学会描述 【课前预习】 句型转换 1.It’s time for supper. (同义句) It’s time __________________________________主备 沈小青2.I don’t know how to have fun. (同义句) I don’t know how to ______________________________ . 3. She wants to buy a lot of things. (同义句) She wants to buy ___________ things. 4.She often has breakfast at 7:00 a.m. (同义句) She often has breakfast at 7:00 _____________________ __________ ___________. 5.The girl sleeps for eight hours every day. (对划线部分提问) _______________the girl _____every day? 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 1. wake up 属“动词+副词”结构的短语,其后接人称代词作 宾语时,人称代词需放在动词和副词之间。 如:明天早上请 6 点钟叫醒我。 (1)Please wake up me at 6 tomorrow morning (×) (2)Please wake me up at 6 tomorrow morning (√) 2. wake up 也可用作不及物动词短语,意思为“醒来,醒一 醒” (1)I usually wake up at six o’ clock in the morning .我通常 在早晨六点钟醒来。 (2)Wake up, Da Ming !It is time for breakfast .大明,醒醒。该 吃早饭了。 【课堂训练】 一、英汉互译 1、 唤醒_________ _2、去睡觉 __________________________ 3、 做早操________ _ 4、做课外活动_ _______________________ 5、 上课__________ 6、 早饭后 ____________________________ 7、 how to have fun ________ 8、keep a diary ________13 二、翻译句子 1、 该上床睡觉了。 ___________ time ______________________ bed._____ ____________ ____________ 2、 有些人就是不知道如何娱乐。 Some people just don’t _____________________._ ________ _________ ________ _________ 3、 Millie 和同学们在下午 4 点开展一些课外活动。 Millie and her classmates _____some_____at 4 in the afternoon. 4、 你打算明天做什么? What ___ you _____________________ tomorrow? ____5. Daniel 7 点钟吃晚饭,然后做作业。 Daniel ___________at 7 p.m. and then ____ _______ homework. 【课后巩固】 一、根据首字母提示填写单词 1. Doing morning e_______ is good for your health. 2. My mother w_______ me up every morning. 3. She usually has s______ with her family in the restaurant on Sunday evening. 4. It’s eleven o’clock at night .It’s time to go to s______ ________________. 5. The students don’t have l______at the weekends. They stay at home. 二、 用所给词的适当形式填空 1. I don’t know how______ (play) badminton. 2. It’s eight o’clock. It’s time __________ (have) our English class. 3. He likes going to bed early and ________(get) up early. 4. My father often _______ (study) English in the evening. 5. Sometimes, he ________ (practice) swimming after school. 【课后拓展】 一、 改错 (将错误处序号选出并更正) 1. Look the time, Peter. It’s time to wake up. __________________ 2. They don’t know how to have funs. __________________ 3. Wake up him., it’s seven now. __________________ 4. Is it time for go to school? __________________ 5. After breakfast, I want go to sleep. __________________14 7A Unit 2Reading主备 沈小青【教学目标】 1) 读懂文章,了解 Millie’s 的学校生活,掌握本课出现的描 述校园生活的名词和动词。 2)能够运用已学知识,描述自己的校园生活。 3 )掌握并灵活运用阅读部分所出现的重点短语、句型 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 掌握本课出现的描述校园生活的名词和动词。 【课前预习】 词组翻译 1 我最好的朋友_____ __ 2 坐在树下_ ____________________ ____ 3 做游戏______ _____ _ 4 一天三小时____ _ ________________ 5 一周两次 ___ _____ 6 互相交谈___ ___ 7 练习打排球___ ___________ ____ 8 写信给她的朋友____ __【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 spend 花费(时间,金钱等;度过: (1)spend 常用于以下两种结构: spend…( in) doing …意思为“花…(时间或金钱)做…(事)”,介 词 in 之后要接动名词形式,in 可以省略。 (2)spend on sth 这里的介词 on 不能省略。意思为“花…(时 间或金钱)在…上”。_____________ 【课堂训练】 根据所给中文及首字母完成句子 1.I like my classroom ___________ (因为) I can see the___________ (操场). 2.Amy is my __________ (最好的) friend. 3.I like English. It’s my f______lesson. 4.He is good at swimming. He is a good s_____________________. 5.Our team wins again. All the players are r_______great. 6.We play volleyball every ___________ (星期二) and Friday. 7.Jim often__________ (发电子邮件) me. 8.We have PE lessons ___________ (两次) a week. 9.Every day Lucy s_____ half an hour reading English in her bedroom. 【课后巩固】 一、 翻译下列句子: 1.我喜欢我的老师和同学们, 因为他们都对我很友好。 ________________________________________ 2.他每天花半小时看电视。15 ___________________________________________________ _______ 3.他们经常在午餐时间练习唱歌。 _______________________________________________________ ______________________ 4.在学校,我们有许多事情要做。 _______________________________________________________ ______________________ 5.我弟弟是英语俱乐部的一名会员。我是学校篮球队的一名球 员。 _______________________________________________________ _______________ 6. Simon 正在电脑上写电子邮件。他打算给他的朋友发邮件。 ______________________________________________________ 二、句型转换:1. Look at the picture.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________ 2. It’s time to start our class. (改为同义句) ___________________________________________________ ____ 3.He swims well. (同义句) ___________________________________________________ _____ 4. Millie gets up at 6:30 a.m. (对划线部分提问) _________________________________________________ 5.I spend an hour doing my homework every day.(对划线部分 提问) ______________________________________________一、用适当的介、副词填空1. There are lots nice people my class. 2. We sit the trees lunchtime. 3. I am Class 1, Grade 7 . 4. We often chat each other class. 5. There are many students the playground. 6. Is your Maths teacher nice you? 7. The school day starts 8:00 every morning.16 7A Unit 2Vocabulary主备 沈小青 【教学目标 教学目标】 教学目标 掌握 Part A 的词组,选择并使用合适的动词描述特定的 活动 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 使用合适的动词描述特定的活动 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 too much 和 too many 区别 too much 修饰不可数名词 too many 修饰可数名词 如:You eat too much chocolate.你巧克力吃的太多了。 There are too many people here .这儿人太多了 【课前预习】 为下列动词搭配正确的名词(如果答案不止一个,就都 写上): ( ) 1. make A. a letter ( ) 2. watch B. newspapers ( ) 3. listen C. badminton ( ) 4. write D. to the teacher ( ) 5. play E. model planes ( ) 6. read F. football matches 【课堂训练】 一、用适当的介词填空: 1. Could you take the letter _______ Amy, please? The letter is _________ her parents. 2. Daniel works hard ________ Chinese. He wants to work _______ China. 3. Mrs. Black stays at home ________ the weekend. 4. I often learn English ________ TV. My sister often listens to music ______ the radio. 5. She wants to borrow a bike ________ you. Would you like to lend it _______ her? 6. The students look _______ the map and look _______ the capital(首都) of the USA. 7. My mother is looking ________ my sick grandmother at home now. 8. Here is a postcard ________ the students ________ their teacher. 9. We often play chess _________ class. 10. I sometimes practice volleyball ________ other players _______ the volleyball court. 11. Can you tell us something __________ your school life? 【课后巩固】 选择填空: ( )1. Children shouldn’t watch ______ TV. A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many17 A. close B. turn off C. turn on D. turn off ( ) 3. My mother always ______ three meals for us. In the afternoon, she _____tea for us. A. does B. cooks C. makes D. cooks ( ) 4. Her family always _______ supper at home. A. have B. has C. are having D. is having ( ) 5. He spends half an hour _______ English every morning. Do you spend some time _______ English every day? A. in B. in C. on D. on ( ) 6. ---Would you like _________ football with us? --- Of course. I like _________ football very much. A. play B. to play C. playing D. playing ( ) 7. ---Does your sister like tea or milk? A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn’t C. Milk D. Sorry ( ) 8. ---What does your brother like? _________. A. He is handsome B. He works hard C. He likes drawing very much D. He is very tall and strong ( ) 9. ---What is your sister like? ---_________. A. Badminton B. apples C. very pretty D. red clothes ( ) 10._________ do you eat for your breakfast? A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How old ( ) 11. The machine looks _______ a plane. He _______ it very much. A. likes B. likes C. likes D. like 【课后拓展】 五.找出句中错误并改正: 1. She can teaches English. __________ 2. He doesn’t his homework at school.__________ 3. There are much interesting stories in the book._ __________ 4. The girls are standing there. She are watching the football match.__________ 5. Does your parents good workers?__________18( light.)2. It’s time ______ to bed. You should ________ the _________7A Unit 2Grammar主备 沈小青 【教学目标】 1)认知人称代词的主格 2)用正确的人称代词替换名词 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 用正确的人称代词替换名词 【难点突破 难点突破】 难点突破 人称代词在句子中的排列顺序 在英语中,单数人称代词的排列顺序为:先排第二人称, 再排第三人称,最后排第一人称,第一人称要放在最后是为 了表示对他人的尊敬。 如 1.You and I are good friends.我和你是好朋友。 2.He and I are in the same class.我和他在同一个班级。 3.You ,he and I are all right.我你他都对。 注意:在认错或承担某种负责时,通常把第一人称排在前 面,也是为了突显对他人的尊敬。如: Who was late for class today .今天谁上课迟到了。 I and Xu Xu were.我和徐徐迟到了。 【课前预习】 根据所给的提示或上下问完成下列单词。 1.We have an English lesson on ____________ (星期三). 2. Lucy and Lily____________ (都) like listening to music. 3.Sandy and her friends often go shopping _______(一起). 4.Mr. Wu gives us a short __________(演讲). 5.My father is always _________(忙的)with his work. 6. I want to show _________ (她) new computer game. my 7. My cousin is too young, I can’ take________ t (他) out. 8. He often helps__________(我)with English. 9. Daniel is busy now and________ (他) can’ come today. t 10. The teacher wants__________ (他们) can't come today. 【课堂训练】 用人称代词的适当形式填空: 1. Please go to school with _________ (she). _______ (she) can look after you. 2. Can you show _____(I) your book? _______ (I) want to have a look at it.19 3. It’s time for ______(they) to go home. 4. Mr. Green often tells _____ (we) some stories. _________(we) like _______(he) very much. 5. There are some kites in the sky. Can you see ______(they)? 6. Let _____(I) have a look at your photo. 7. _______ (she) wears glasses. What about _______ (he)? (he). 8. Andy sits behind ___ (I). I sit between Sandy and ____ 9. Miss Yu teaches_____ (we) Maths. 10. Please pass _______ (she) the pen. 【课后巩固】 选择填空: ( ) 1. ---Hello! _____ Sam? --- No, ______ Jim. A. I this is B. A I is C. I I am D. I she is ( ) 2. ---________ is that boy? ---______ is Li Lei? A. W It B. W He C. W She D. W( ) 3. ---Do you know the twins? ---___________. A. No, we don’t B. Yes, we know C. Yes, we don’t D. No, we don’t know ( ) 4. Who ______ the man and the woman? A. is B. are C. am D. be ( ) 5. The coat is over there, please put _______ . A. it here B. them here C. here it D. here them ( )6. ______ your father’s friend ______ badminton every afternoon? A. I play B. D play C. D play D. D plays 【课后拓展】 单句改错。 ( )1. Do you go to the library on every Sunday? ( A B C D )2. We go to school from Monday and Saturday. A ( ( B C D )3. She wants to see my mother and I. A B C D )4. Miss Alice teaches their English. A B C D20It 7AUnit 2 Integrated skills 主备 沈小青【教学目标 教学目标】 教学目标1)掌握本课有关景点的信心 2)学会将信息整理归类、听懂并能摘取相关信息 3)为出游提供信息并提出建议 【学习重难点 学习重难点】 学习重难点 会将信息整理归类、听懂并能摘取相关信息 【课堂训练 课堂训练】 课堂训练 单项选择: about the ( )1、They are looking for Science Museum. A. some informations B. many informations C. many information D. some information ( )2、Thank you me with English. A. or help B. for helping C. to helping D. helping ( )3、He with his friends going fishing. A. like B. likes C. is like D. is likes ( )4、The Class 5 students will tomorrow. A. go swim B. go to swimming C. go swimming D. going swimming ( )5、We are looking forward you. A. to see B. seeing C. to seeing D. of seeing ( )6、The park opens every day Monday. A. and B. for C. except D. on ( )7、We can’t go to swimming pool because it is today. A. open B. opened C. close D. closed ( )8、Would you like some coffee? Yes, please. A. to have B. have C. has D. drink ( )9. We don’t have much time ________. A. sing B. singing C. sings D. to sing ( )10. I’m not good at English. I need ______it more. A. practice B. to practice C. practicing D. practices21 【课后巩固】 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1、We will (have) our trip next Monday. 2、We are all (look) forward to a great day out. 3、We would like (go) to Beijing Zoo. 4、The China Science and Technology Museum is (close) on Monday. (information) about the 5、Please get some China Space Museum. 6、Each (student) can spend ten yuan. 7、Maybe you need (practice) it more. 8、May I (bring) my comic book tomorrow? 9. Our school is (call) No. 1 Middle School. 10.Let’s go _ (walk) in the park. 二、根据首字母或中文完成单词 1.I w like to go the Science Museum. 2.The p _of this book is ten yuan. to a day at home. 3. I’m looking f 4.There is some (信息) about the museum. 5.Every year we have a (旅行) in summer. (组织) the class trip. 6.Thank you for 7.We can’t buy anything from that shop, because it’s c ___. Saturday and 8.They go to school every day e Sunday. 9. The (价格) of the ticket for _(成人) is 10 yuan. 10.On Monday, the museum is not (开放). 【课后拓展】 根据汉语提示完成下列句子 1.请收集一些有关中国航空博物馆的信息。 Please China Space Museum. 2.谢谢你告诉我有关你们学校的一些情况。 Thank you me your . 3.这家商店周一到周五营业,周末关门停业。 Monday Friday. It is This shop is the weekend. 4.每张成人票价15元。 The is 15 yuan. 5.我很盼望能再见到你。 I’ m you again.22 主备 沈小青_____ 【教学目标 教学目标】 教学目标 1)总结本单元谈到的各种活动 2)学会表达喜欢或不喜欢某种活动的原因 3)能够在语篇层面上表达喜欢或不喜欢某种活动 4)掌握本单元的语法和词汇 【学习重难点 学习重难点 学习重难点】 表达喜欢或不喜欢某种活动的原因 【课前预习 课前预习】 课前预习 介词填空 her English homework. 1、 Amy has some trouble 2、Do you know the answer the question. 3、Sandy is helping me my Chinese. 4、What are they talking ? 5、It’s time breakfast. 6、I was born 1 st August 1991. 7、He often does his homework the library Mondays. 8、I don’t have time to chat my friends. 9、Please write me soon. Maths. 10、Lin Tao is clever 【课堂训练 课堂训练】 课堂训练 一、 根据首字母或中文完成单词 1、Tell me the (理由) for your coming late. 2、The homework is too d .I can’t finish it on time. 3、Lily likes swimming. But Lucy (不喜欢) it. 4、Tom is not tall. It’s h for him to play basketball. 5、My mother gets r for my breakfast every morning. 6、He is c (聪明的) at Maths. 二、用所给的动词的适当形式填空 1、Thank you for (help) me with my English. 2、He loves (read) comic books very much. 3、I don’t have much time (chat) with her friends. (look) at your new picture book.= 4、Let me 5、 s time It’ (have) a lesson . (not talk). 6、I spend about an hour (play) basketball every day. 7、They are looking forward to (go) home early. 8、My mother (cook) meals for us every day.______7AUnit 2 Main task and Checkout【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 一、句型转换 1、 love reading, I often borrow books from the library. I (合 并为一句)23 books the library I love . 2、He uses two hours to do his homework every day.(同 义词) He two hours his homework every day. 3、I dislike watching TV.(同义词) I watching TV. 4、Do you know how to answer this question?(同义词) Do you know the this question? 5、I want to have some apples.(改为一般疑问句,并作 为否定回答) you to apples? No , . 二、翻译句子 1、我喜欢读书,因为我想更多地了解世界。 2、你知道那个问题的答案吗? 3、他每周去两次游泳俱乐部。 4、我和我妹妹都喜欢看电视。 三、单项选择 ( ) 1. Doing morning exercises is good us. A. for B. on C. to D. with ( ) 2. Can you chat your friends in class? A. at B. with C. on D. in , so they become very fat. ( ) 3. They eat A. too much food B. too many foods C. too much foods D. too many food ( )4. It helps us ready for the day. A. to get B. get C. getting D. A and B. 【课后拓展 课后拓展】 课后拓展 书面表达 以 Li Lei’s school life 为题写一篇短文 要点:Li Lei 是一个中国男孩。但他现在在美国学习。他今 年 13 岁,是一所中学的七年级学生。他喜欢他的新学校, 他在那里交了许多朋友。他喜欢写作,常常为一家中文报纸 写文章(article)。他是学校写作俱乐部的一名成员。他也 喜欢打篮球,他经常在放学后和朋友们一起练习。他们总是 在学校过得很快乐。I often24 数学老师 在英语俱乐部 去游泳 在周末 去跑步 半个小时 观看比赛 擅长 在晚上 吃晚饭 吃早饭 在饭店 在午餐时间 遛狗25 西来桥学校七年级英语学案3. 通 过 预 习 , 你 还 有 哪 些 方 面 存 在 疑 问 ? _______________________________ 【课堂检测 课堂检测】 课堂检测 一、用适当的介词填空(5*10) 课堂评 1. My classmates often help me 价 ____________ my English. 2. Is Kitty good ____________ dancing? 3. My brother was born ____________ September1st. 4. Daniel comes ____________ Nanjing. 5. Can Eddie look ____________ his e-dog very well? 6. Listen __________ me, please. Don’t look __________ the picture. 7. Who’s the girl ____________ red? 8. I usually get up ____________ nine __________ the morning 二、用所给动词的适当形式填空(5*10) 1. My uncle is a teacher and he __________(teach) us English. 2. My parents _____________(not be) at home on Sundays. 3. I’d like ____________(try) it. What about you? 4. The boys ____________ (not want) ____________(play) games. 5. How ____________ you ____________(like) the dictionary? 6. I have an old computer, but she ____________ a new one.(have) 7. There ____________ no water in the glass.(be) 8. Who ____________ the blackboard? Xu Tao does.(clean) 9. Must Jim ____________ up early tomorrow morning? Yes, of course. (get) 10. What ____________ he ____________ on Sunday? (do) 【课后巩固 课后巩固】 课后巩固 三、完成句子 课后评 19. 我 爸 爸 不 擅 长 做 饭 。 My father 价 _________ __________ __________ __________ meals. 20.你最喜欢什么运动?__________ your __________ __________? 21.Daniel 喜欢在网上查一些东西。 Daniel __________ __________ __________ things __________ the Internet. 22.这儿有一双新鞋给你。 ___________ ___________ ___________ __________ new shoes for you. 四、单项选择 23. He goes to school by bus, but he walks _______ after school. A .to home B. home C. his home D. the home 24. He likes ______ football. He is a good _______. A. playing B. player C. playing D. play 25._______ the boys enjoy _______ the World Cup? Yes, they ________. A. D does B. Do; do C. Do; do D. D does 26.______ weekdays I get up early, but _______ weekends I don’t. A. On; on B .At; at C. On; at D. Aon26 西来桥学校七年级英语学案27. Hello, Miss Gao.______. A. Here are some flowers of you. B.Here some flowers are for you C. Here are some flowers for you D.Here some flowers are of you 28. _________ the milk in the bottle? A.Have all B.Is all C.Are all D.All are 29. Kate doesn’t like ___________ late. A.be B.to C.is D.to be 30.The little girl____________ tears(眼泪) ____________ her eyes. A.in B.in C.in D.with 31.His sister is ____________. She can’t go to school. A. very young B.very small C.too young D.too small 32.He says ____________ to his parents before he goes to school. A. Good morning B. Good evening C. Good night D. Goodbye 五、同义句转换 33. Simon is from Shanghai. Simon __________ __________ Shanghai. Simon __________ __________ __________ Shanghai. 34. Amy is good at swimming. Amy is a __________ __________. Amy __________ __________ __________ swimming. Amy __________ very __________. 35. Millie is in the Reading Club. Millie is __________ __________ __________ the Reading Club. 【学后记 学后记】 学后记 1 请对本节课你的表现作个自我评价: 2.你认为你在本课中学到了什么知识和技能?还有哪些地方存在疑 问? ________________________________________________________________ _________ 订正栏年级牛津英语预备课程 Unit 5 单元练习 √湘教在线 来源: 时间:[ 11:26:47] 进入论坛 初一牛津英语预备课程 Unit 5 单元练习 Class______ Name______ No. ______ 一 fo1&&一、 写出下列名词的复数形式:(20 分)27Result _______ 西来桥学校七年级英语学案1. family ________ 2. hall _______ _3. dog _______4. box _______5. boy __________ 6. baby________ 7. sister _______ ___8. class _____9. library________10. nurse _______ 11. field _______ 12. cousin ____ ___ 13. toilet _______ 14. garden ______ 15. photo ______ 16. uncle ____ ____ 17. friend _______18. window_______ 19. poster_______ 20. floor_____ ____ 二、 翻译下列词组:(30 分) 1.游泳池 ________________ __ 3.多少 __________________ _ 5.篮球场 ________________ _ 7.当然 __________________ _ 9. 200 个学生 ____________ _ 三、 根据所给汉语意思,完成下列各句,每空一词:(26 分) 1.A; 这是你们的教室吗? 2.A: 你们学校有多少教室? B: 是的。 B: Yes, ________ is B: 有 20 个教室。 10. 看那幢高大建筑物 ____________ 8. 三间美术教室 ________________ 6. 网球场 ______________________ 4. 多大 _______________________ 2. 足球场 _____________________A: ______ this your __________?A: How ________ ________ _______ there in your school? B: There are ________.28 西来桥学校七年级英语学案3.我们学校有 48 个班级,大约 2800 个学生。 There are 48 ___________ and about 2800 ___________ in our sch ool. 4.我们学校有 6 幢教学建筑物,但只有 1 片操场。 In our school there are six teaching __________ ,but _______ one _ ________. .5.一楼有办公室和一个礼堂。 On the __________ __________, there are ___________ and a hall. 6.汤姆的学校没有图书馆,但有一些阅览室。 There aren’t __________ ____________in Tom’s school, but there ar e ________ ________ _________. 7.A: 你们学校大吗? B: 不大,但很漂亮,像个花园。A: _____ your school _______? B: No, it isn’t. But it’s very ___________ and it’s like a _________ ___. 8.A: 这幢建筑物是不是 5 层? B: 是的, A: Are there five ___________ in this building? B: Yes , _________ are. 四、 根据括号中的要求,变化下列各句,每空一词:(24 分) 1. There is a box on the playground. (改为复数句) There _________ _________ __________ on the playground. 2.There are some art rooms on the first floor. (改为单数句) There _________ ________ __________ _________ on the first floo r. 3 There are some flowers on the teacher’s desk. (改为一般疑问句, 并作否定回答)29 西来桥学校七年级英语学案______ there _______ _______ on the teacher’s desk ? No, ______ _ ______. 4.There are five basket courts in their school.(对划线部分提问) ________ _______ basket courts ________ _________ in their schoo l? 5.There is a window in the back wall. (对划线部分提问 一写出下列字母的相邻字母(注意大小写) 一写出下列字母的相邻字母(注意大小写) __B___, __H___,___E___,___D___,___L___,___G___ __c___, __f___,___j___, ___k___, ___e___, ___i___ 二.连词成句。 连词成句。 1, you, how, are, today. ______________________ 2, your, is, name, what _____________________ 3, am, I, Peter, no _______________________ 4, right, are, Jill, you __________________________ 5, too, am, fine, I ___________________________ 三.中文词组与英文缩略词互译 1,早晨 , 3,身份证 , 5,千克 , 7,肯德基 , 四.单项选择 ( )1.下列选项中的元音字母是 下列选项中的元音字母是____ 下列选项中的元音字母是 A. Ee B. Dd C. Bb D. Ff ( )2. 下列字母中,字母顺序排列正确的一项是___ 下列字母中,字母顺序排列正确的一项是 A. edfhg B. cdegh C.ghijk D. eghjkl 2,USA , 3,HK , 6,CD , 8,cm ,30 西来桥学校七年级英语学案( )3. 下列选项中,缩写形式正确的一项是____ 下列选项中,缩写形式正确的一项是 A. I’m B. what’s C. you’re D. this’s ( )4. 选出下列书写正确的一项 选出下列书写正确的一项_____ A. mr Li B. I’am Han Mei. C. you’re Millie, right? D. Good morning! ( )5. 当你不小心碰到别人时,你应该说____ 当你不小心碰到别人时,你应该说 A. Hello B. Hi A. Thanks ( )7. CGood bye! --_______! A. Good C. Good Morning --_______. A. Yes, I’m not C. Yes, I am ( )9. _____ your name? A. what B. Whats C. What’s is D. What is ( )10.---How are you, Millie? ---_______. A. How are you C. And you 1. ---How are you? ---I ___ fine, thank you. 2. ---What __ your name? --My name ___ Alice.31C. Sorry D. How are you? B. Thank You.( )6. 当别人夸奖你的时候,你应该说____ 当别人夸奖你的时候,你应该说 C.My name is … D. Yes.B. Bye D. Good Bye-bye( )8.―You’re Kate, right? B. Yes, I’m D. I amn’tB. I’m fine, too. D. Fine, thank you填空。 五.用 am,is,are 填空。 , , 西来桥学校七年级英语学案3. --___ you Mrs Li? --Yes, I am. 六.根据句意和首字母提示填空。 根据句意和首字母提示填空。 1.M___ name is Nick. W___ your name? 2.―Y___ Millie, r___? ---Yes, I a__. 3.CH__ are you? --I’m f____, t______. A__ you? (从 栏的答语) 七.句子配对。 从 II 栏中选出适合 I 栏的答语) 句子配对。 ( I ( )1. Good afternoon, class ( )2. Hello! ( )3. Sit down, please. ( )4. What’s your name? ( )5. How are you? ( )6. Are you Jim? II A. Yes, I am. B. Fine, thank you. C. Good afternoon. D. Hello. E. Thank you. F. Wei Hua. 八.句型转换 句型转换 1. I am Sally. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答 改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) 改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答 _____ _____ _____? Yes, ____ _____. 2. Are you Tom? (否定回答 否定回答) 否定回答 ______, ______ ______. 对划线部分提问) 3. I’m fine.(对划线部分提问 对划线部分提问 ______ ______ _______?32 西来桥学校七年级英语学案对划线部分提问) 4. My name is Lily.(对划线部分提问 对划线部分提问 ____ ______ _____ ____? 九.完成句子 1. . 2. . 方小姐,下午好。 方小姐,下午好。 ---你好吗? 你好吗? 你好吗 ---我很好,谢谢你。 我很好,谢谢你。 我很好 ____ _____,thank you. 3. . 4. . 我叫尼克,你呢? 我叫尼克,你呢? ____ _____ is Nick. _____ ____ ____? 你叫莉莉,对吗? 你叫莉莉,对吗? _____ _____ Lily, ____? ______ _______, ______ Fang. --____ _____ you?一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. (one) 2. (fat) 3. (woman) 4. (twin) Your room is between mine and the ________. They’re the same age, but they have different Many ________ doctors wear glasses, too. Lucy is tall and _______ , she must eat more. I live on the __________ floor in this building._________. (hobby)33 西来桥学校七年级英语学案5.The boy sits there and reads a comic book________. (happy) 6. Mr White is ________. He is from _________and he speaks __________. (English) 7. My mother often goes __________ (shop) onSundays. 二、完成对话 Waiter: Good evening, sir. Good evening, madam. _____1____ This way, please. Peter: Thank you. Could you show us the menu (菜 菜单),please? , Waiter: 2Peter: Thank you. Well, Sally, what would you like to drink? Sally: 3Waiter: We have coke, orange, we have coffee, tea and milk, too. Sally: 4Peter: A bottle of coke for me.34 西来桥学校七年级英语学案Waiter: OK, here you are. What would you like to eat? We have bread, hamburgers, rice, noodles (面条 and 面条) 面条 potato chips (薯条 薯条). 薯条 Sally: 5Peter: And I’d like some noodles, please. Waiter: All right. Wait a moment, please. Peter: This is one of my favourite places. The food here is very good! a) b) c) d) e) f) g) I’m tired. Bring me a chair, please. Certainly. Here you are, sir. I’d like some hamburgers. I’d like a cup of coffee, please. Where do you want to sit? I don’t know what they have. There’s a table for two over there, besidethe window. 三、单项选择 ( ) 1. -Excuse me, do you have any comic books?35 西来桥学校七年级英语学案-Sorry, I don’t have _______. Ask Rose. I think she has ________. A. some some ( D. any B. any C.) 2. - Your mother _______ very young.Thank you. A: looks at like D. look B. looks C. looks( ) 3. ______ there a map and two posters on the wall? A. Have C. Is D. Are B. Has( ) 4. - Whose names are these, _______ or yours? -____ . I don’t know all of the students in Class 5, so I have _____ on this piece of paper. A: T T they C: T T them ( ) 5. Hello, Miss Li. ________. D. B.36 西来桥学校七年级英语学案A. Here's some flowers for you Here are some flowers for you C. Here's some flowers of you Here are some flowers of you ( ) 6. -______ the door, please. in. The door _____. A. BB.D.- Please comeopensB. B is opening C. D. O is open ( ) 7. John ______ playing basketball. He likes O opensfootball. A. isn’t like don’t like B. doesn’t likes C.D. doesn’t like( ) 8. Look at the sign “Keep quiet” on the wall. We ______ make a noise here. A. should shouldn’t D. can B. must C.( ) 9. ______ child is that girl? A. Whose What37B. WhoC. WhichD. 西来桥学校七年级英语学案()10.-Are the two boys in this photo_______volleyball? -No, they aren’t. They are_______ ping pong. A.
playing with C. playing with ( )11. Mr Smith sees a ________ note ________ the grass and _________. A. ten- picks it up C. ten- picks up it ( )12. John’s family usually _______ supper at 6:00 in the evening. A. has having D. is having B. have C. are D. ten B. ten D. are B.( )13.- When is the National Day (国庆节 of the PRC? 国庆节) 国庆节 - It’s ________. ’ A. on 1st October38B. in 1st 西来桥学校七年级英语学案October C. on the 1st of October October ( )14. There is ______ “s” and _______ “u” in the word “use”. A. a D. an ( )15. It’s going to rain. You should _______ an B. an C. a D. in the 1st ofumbrella with you. A. bring D. put ( )16. Can you show me some ________? A. animals stamps (邮票 B. animal stamps C. 邮票) 邮票 D. animals’ stamps ’ B. take C. useanimal’s stamps ’( )17. I can’t play _______ piano (钢琴 , but I play ’ 钢琴) 钢琴 _______ tennis very well. A. /; / D. the ( )18. I have a watch here. It says 1:58 . A. two past two39B. /; theC. /B. fifty-eight past oneC. 西来桥学校七年级英语学案two to oneD. two to two( )19. Does your mother cook _______ you _______ the weekend? A. on D. at ( )20. I can ______ a big birthday cake _______ B. at C. onthirteen candles on the table. A. with of D. has B. with C.四、句型转换 1. Lily often does some reading in the morning. (改为 改为 否定句) 否定句 Lily ______ often ______ some reading in the morning. 2. Sometimes I go to the cinema with Nick on Saturday. (就划线部分提问 就划线部分提问) 就划线部分提问 _______ _______ Nick on Saturday? 3. We go to school from Monday to Friday. 改写) 改写 We go to school ______ _______ ________ _______.40sometimes ________ with(同义句 同义句 西来桥学校七年级英语学案4. What does Kate do ? Kate's ______?(同义句改写 同义句改写) 同义句改写______5. He goes to school by bus. ______ ______ ______ school.(同义句 同义句) 同义句He ______6. He wants to buy himself a book. (同义句 同义句)He wants 同义句 to_____ _____ _____ _____ himself. 五、用动词的正确形式填空 1.He doesn’t enjoy_______(chat) with others. 2.Thanks for ________ (help) us, we’re so happy. 3. What’s the time, please? Sorry, I ________ (not have) a watch. 4. Jack, with his classmates, often _______ (go) to the bookshop books on Sundays. 5. The pair of jeans _______ (be) yours. It's not mine. 6. Jill, _______ (not be) late for the meeting. It usually starts at 7:45. 7. Would you like _______ (drink) another glass of water ? 8. He likes _______ (listen) to the music very much.41 西来桥学校七年级英语学案9. My mother __________ (not wash) clothes every day. 10. It's time ________ (have) lunch. 六、根据所给汉语,完成下列句子 根据所给汉语, 1. 我的祖父母喜欢听轻音乐。 我的祖父母喜欢听轻音乐。My ________ ______ _________ _______ light music. 2. 明天是六月一号。祝你儿童节快乐! 明天是六月一号。祝你儿童节快乐!__________ is June 1st. _______ _______ _______! 3. 我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样? 我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样?What about ______ a ______ plane _______ _______? 4. I often 我常上因特网查资料。 我常上因特网查资料。 ______ ______ things ______ the__________. 5. 大树的右边是两个厕所。 大树的右边是两个厕所。_______ two _______ _____ the _____ of the big tree. 七、根据首字母提示,补全单词 根据首字母提示, Christmas is a very important (重要的 holiday in 重要的) 重要的42 西来桥学校七年级英语学案western (西方的 c__________. It is on 西方的) 西方的 the 25th of D___________. People usually go to p______ and have a big lunch. C_________ are very h_________ because they can get presents from their parents. In China, Christmas is not very important. The biggest holiday is the S________ Festival (春 春 节 ). It usually comes in January or F___________. People v_______ their friends and eat a lot of n_____ food. All the C_________ children like it because they usually can get red packets (红包 红包) 红包 with m_________ in them. 八、阅读理解 (A) Dear Zhou Lan, Thank you very much for your mail. I want to go to China. I know something about China from your e-mails. Your English is very good. But I don't know much Chinese. Now I'm learning (学习 学习)it from my 学习 parents. They know much about China. They tell me many things about China.43 西来桥学校七年级英语学案I'm happy to know you like your school and your family. You want to know my family and my school. I have a big family. My grandparents and my parents are all very fine. My father has a brother. He is my uncle, John. He and my aunt have their children. They're Bill, Linda, Mary and Lily. My brother Dick is a boy of eighteen. I like my family very much. I'll go to China next year with my mother. She is going to teach English in a middle school in Beijing.Yours,Annie ( ) 1.This is an e-mail from _____ to _____. A. Zhou L Annie Zhou Lan's family C. Zhou L Annie's family A Zhou Lan ( ) 2. Does Annie's father have any sister? A. B.No, he doesn't C. Yes,44B.AD.Yes,hehasone.hehastwo. 西来桥学校七年级英语学案D.No, but he has a brother. ( ) 3. How many people are there in Annie's bigfamily. A.4 C.12 ( ) 4. Who will come to China? A.Annie C. Annie and her mother B.Annie's family D. Annie's parents D. 14 B. 6( ) 5. Who teaches Annie Chinese? A. Zhou Lan. B. Annie's parents C. Annie's grandparents (B) Each team has three players. The basketball players (运动员 are running and jumping in the 运动员) 运动员 hot sun. Music is all around. In just twelve minutes, the game is over. But a new one starts right away (立刻 How exciting! 立刻). 立刻 This is streetball. It’s much like basketball. But it’s faster. People play it outside and it’s D. Annie herself45 西来桥学校七年级英语学案interesting. Usually, children play streetball on an open (露天的 court. They use only half of the 露天的) 露天的 court. What they need is a basketball goal (球框 球框). 球框 Children love lots of things about the game. “It’s very nice to be outside in the sun. And the music is great”, said Bai Xue, fourteen, a girl in Shenyang. Some say streetball was from Europe ( 欧 洲 ), others say it came from America. But now, boys and girls in many countries like to play it. Streetball is a game for all. ( ) 1. How many players are there in each streetball team? A. 1 D. 4 ( ) 2. Streetball is much like _________. A. basketball football B. tennis C. B. 2 C. 3D. badminton( ) 3. Which one is NOT right? A. The game is over in twelve minutes.46B. 西来桥学校七年级英语学案People usually play a streetball outside. C. Only girls like to play the game. They use only half of the court. ( ) 4. Where was the game from? A. Europe. China. B. America. D. A or B. C. D.( ) 5. What’s the best title (题目 of this passage? 题目) ’ 题目 A. Different Ball Games Streetball: An Exciting Game C. How to Play Streetball Streetball And Basketball 九、书面表达 同学们一定很爱小动物吧,请以“ 同学们一定很爱小动物吧,请以“My pet” 为题,写 ” 为题, 句的短文,写出你的感受吧! 一篇不少于 5 句的短文,写出你的感受吧! 1. what’s it? . ’ 参考答案: 参考答案: 一、1. first 2. thin 3. women 4. twins’ / hobbies ’ 5. happily 6.English/England/English 7. shopping 二、 g b f d c47B.D.2. What colour is it?3. Why doyou like it? (because, play with. feed, feel happy) 西来桥学校七年级英语学案1-5 三、 CBCAB 6-10 DDCAA 11-15 ABACB BCDBA 1. t/do 四、 doesn’ ’ a week book for 2. What do you / do16-203. five days4. What’s/job 5. takes a bus to 6. buy a ’五、chatting helping don’t have goes is don’ ’ ’ t be to drink listening doesn’t wash to have ’ 六、1. enjoys listening to music 2. Tomorrow/Happy Children’s Day 3. making/model/with them 4. look ’ for/on/Internet 5. There’re/toilets on/right ’ 七、countries December parties Children happy Spring February visit nice Chinese money 八、(A) DBCCC 九、略 (B) CACDB外语爱好者网站(http://www.ryedu.net) 转载请 本篇文章来源于 外语爱好者网站 以 链 接 形 式 注 明 出 处 网 址 :http://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/5.htmlmust eat more. (fat) 3. Many ________ do 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. I live on the __________ floor in this building.(one)一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. I live on the __________ floor in this building. (one) 2. Lucy is tall and _______ , she48 西来桥学校七年级英语学案2. Lucy is tall and _______ , she must eat more. (fat) 3. Many ________ doctors wear glasses, too. (woman) 4. Your room is between mine and the ________. (twin)They're the same age, but they have different _________. (hobby) 5. The boy sits there and reads a comic book ________. (happy) 6. Mr White is ________. He is from _________ and he speaks __________. (Engli sh) 7. My mother often goes __________ (shop)on Sundays. 二、完成对话 Waiter: Good evening, sir. Good evening, madam. _____1____ This way, please. Peter: Thank you. Could you show us the menu(菜单),please? Waiter: 2Peter: Thank you. Well, Sally, what would you like to drink? Sally: 3Waiter: We have coke, orange, we have coffee, tea and milk, too. Sally: 4Peter: A bottle of coke for me. Waiter: OK, here you are. What would you like to eat? We have bread, hamburgers, rice, noodles (面条)and potato chips (薯条). Sally: 5Peter: And I'd like some noodles, please. Waiter: All right. Wait a moment, please. Peter: This is one of my favourite places. The food here is very good! a) I'm tired. Bring me a chair, please. b) Certainly. Here you are, sir. c) I'd like some hamburgers. d) I'd like a cup of coffee, please. e) Where do you want to sit? f) I don't know what they have. g) There's a table for two over there, beside the window. 三、单项选择 ( ) 1. -Excuse me, do you have any comic books? -Sorry, I don't have _______. Ask Rose. I think she has ________. A. some B. any C. some D. any ( ) 2. - Your mother _______ very young. - Thank you. A: looks at B. looks C. looks like D. look49 西来桥学校七年级英语学案( ) 3. ______ there a map and two posters on the wall? A. Have B. Has C. Is D. Are ( ) 4. - Whose names are these, _______ or yours? -____ . I don't know all of the students in Class 5, so I have _____ on this piece o f paper. A: T them C: T them B. T they D. T them( ) 5. Hello, Miss Li. ________. A. Here's some flowers for you C. Here's some flowers of you ( ) 6. -______ the door, please. - Please come in. The door _____. A. B opens C. O opens B. B is opening D. O is open B. Here are some flowers for you D. Here are some flowers of you( ) 7. John ______ playing basketball. He likes football. A. isn't like B. doesn't likes C. don't like D. doesn't like ( ) 8. Look at the sign &Keep quiet& on the wall. We ______ make a noise here. A. should B. must C. shouldn't D. can ( ) 9. ______ child is that girl? A. Whose B. Who C. Which D. What ( )10.-Are the two boys in this photo_______ volleyball? -No, they aren't. They are_______ ping pong. A. playing C. playing the B. playing with D. playing with( )11. Mr Smith sees a ________ note ________ the grass and _________. A. ten- picks it up C. ten- picks up it B. picks it up D. picks up it( )12. John's family usually _______ supper at 6:00 in the evening. A. has B. have C. are having D. is having ( )13.- When is the National Day (国庆节)of the PRC? - It's ________. A. on 1st October C. on the 1st of October B. in 1st October D. in the 1st of October( )14. There is ______ &s& and _______ &u& in the word &use&. A. a B. an C. a D. an ( )15. It's going to rain. You should _______ an umbrella with you. A. bring B. take C. use D. put ( )16. Can you show me some ________?50 西来桥学校七年级英语学案A. animals stampsB. animal stamps D. animals' stampsB. C. animal's stamps( )17. I can't play _______ piano(钢琴), but I play _______ tennis very well. A. /; / B. /; the C. / D. the ( )18. I have a watch here. It says 1:58 . A. two past two C. two to one B. fifty-eight past one D. two to two( )19. Does your mother cook _______ you _______ the weekend? A. on B. at C. on D. at ( )20. I can ______ a big birthday cake _______ thirteen candles on the table. A. with 四、句型转换 1. Lily often does some reading in the morning. (改为否定句) Lily ______ often ______ some reading in the morning. 2. Sometimes I go to the cinema with Nick on Saturday. (就划线部分提问) _______ _______ sometimes ________ with Nick on Saturday? 3. We go to school from Monday to Friday. (同义句改写) We go to school ______ _______ ________ _______. 4. What does Kate do ? (同义句改写) ______ Kate's ______? 5. He goes to school by bus. (同义句) He ______ ______ ______ ______ school. 6. He wants to buy himself a book. (同义句) He wants to_____ _____ _____ _____ himself. 五、用动词的正确形式填空 1.He doesn't enjoy_______(chat)with others. 2.Thanks for ________ (help)us, we're so happy. 3. What's the time, please? Sorry, I ________ (not have)a watch. 4. Jack, with his classmates, often _______ (go)to the bookshop books on Sundays. 5. The pair of jeans _______ (be)yours. It's not mine. 6. Jill, _______ (not be) late for the meeting. It usually starts at 7:45. 7. Would you like _______ (drink)another glass of water ? 8. He likes _______ (listen)to the music very much. 9. My mother __________ (not wash)clothes every day. 10. It's time ________ (have) lunch. 六、根据所给汉语,完成下列句子 1. 我的祖父母喜欢听轻音乐。51B. withC. ofD. has 西来桥学校七年级英语学案My ________ ______ _________ _______ light music. 2. 明天是六月一号。祝你儿童节快乐! __________ is June 1st. _______ _______ _______! 3. 我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样? What about ______ a ______ plane _______ _______? 4. 我常上因特网查资料。 I often ______ ______ things ______ the __________. 5. 大树的右边是两个厕所。 _______ two _______ _____ the _____ of the big tree. 七、根据首字母提示,补全单词 Christmas is a very important (重要的) holiday in western (西方的) c_________ _. It is onthe 25th of D___________. People usually go to p______ and have a big lunch. C_________ are very h_________ because they can get presents from their parents. In China, Christmas is not very important. The biggest holiday is the S________ Fest ival (春节). It usually comes in January or F___________. People v_______ their friend s and eat a lot of n_____ food. All the C_________ children like it because they usually can get red packets (红包)with m_________ in them. 八、阅读理解 (A) Dear Zhou Lan, Thank you very much for your mail. I want to go to China. I know something about China from your e-mails. Your English is very good. But I don't know much Chinese. N ow I'm learning (学习)it from my parents. They know much about China. They tell me many things about China. I'm happy to know you like your school and your family. You want to know my fa mily and my school. I have a big family. My grandparents and my parents are all very fi ne. My father has a brother. He is my uncle, John. He and my aunt have their children. They're Bill, Linda, Mary and Lily. My brother Dick is a boy of eighteen. I like my fam ily very much. I'll go to China next year with my mother. She is going to teach English in a middle school in Beijing. Yours, Annie ( ) 1.This is an e-mail from _____ to _____. A. Zhou L Annie C. Zhou L Annie's family B.A Zhou Lan's family D. A Zhou Lan( ) 2. Does Annie's father have any sister? A. Yes, he has one. B.No, he doesn't52 西来桥学校七年级英语学案C. Yes, he has two.D.No, but he has a brother.( ) 3. How many people are there in Annie's big family. A.4 B. 6 C.12 D. 14 ( ) 4. Who will come to China? A.Annie B.Annie's family D. Annie's parentsC. Annie and her mother( ) 5. Who teaches Annie Chinese? A. Zhou Lan. B. Annie's parents D. Annie herselfC. Annie's grandparents (B)Each team has three players. The basketball players (运动员)are running and jumpi ng in the hot sun. Music is all around. In just twelve minutes, the game is over. But a n ew one starts right away (立刻). How exciting! This is streetball. It's much like basketball. But it's faster. People play it outside and it'sinteresting. Usually, children play streetball on an open (露天的) court. They use only half of thecourt. What they need is a basketball goal (球框). Children love lots of thin gs about the game. &It's very nice to be outside in the sun. And the music is great&, said Bai Xue, fourteen, a girl in Shenyang. Some say streetball was from Europe(欧洲), others say it came from America. But now, boys and girls in many countries like to play it. Streetball is a game for all. ( ) 1. How many players are there in each streetball team? A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4 ( ) 2. Streetball is much like _________. A. basketball B. tennis C. football D. badminton ( ) 3. Which one is NOT right? A. The game is over in twelve minutes. C. Only girls like to play the game. ( ) 4. Where was the game from? A. Europe. B. America. C. China. D. A or B. ( ) 5. What's the best title(题目)of this passage? A. Different Ball Games C. How to Play Streetball 九、书面表达 同学们一定很爱小动物吧,请以&My pet& 为题,写一篇不少于 5 句的短文,写出你的 感受吧! 1. what's it? B. Streetball: An Exciting Game D. Streetball And Basketball B. People usually play a streetball outside. D. They use only half of the court.53 西来桥学校七年级英语学案2. What colour is it? 3. Why do you like it? (because, play with. feed, feel happy)初一上学期牛津英语预备课程综合试卷 参考答案 一、1. first 2. thin 3. women 4. twins' / hobbies 7. shopping5. happily 6.English/England/English 二、g b f d c 三、1-5 CBCAB 四、1. doesn't/do 4. What's/job 五、chatting 6-10 DDCAA11-15 ABACB16-20 BCDBA2. What do you / do3. five days a week5. takes a bus to helping6. buy a book for is to havedon't have goes doesn't washdon't be to drinklistening六、1. enjoys listening to music 2. Tomorrow/Happy Children's Day 3. making/model/with them 4. look for/on/Internet 5. There're/toilets on/right 七、countries December parties Spring Children happyFebruary visit nice Chinese money (B)CACDB八、(A)DBCCC 九、略初一上学期牛津英语预备课程综合试卷译林牛津版预备课程 Units1-12 综合测试题 -笔试部分( 笔试部分(100 分) I.词汇(15 分) A.根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. ―What’s Danny like? ―He’s polite and ________(help). 2. Mr. Wang lives on the __________(one) floor in the building. 3. These books are_________(I). They are very interesting.54 西来桥学校七年级英语学案4. Please put them in the _________(shop) basket. 5. Look! There’re some flowers on the _________(teacher) desk. B.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. Millie is my uncle’s daughter, so he’s my c . 2. S is the first day of a week. 3. Sandy usually has some milk and bread for b . 4. My f color is red. What color do you like best? 5. I want to go to the l to borrow(借) some books. C.根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。 1. There are ten_________(公共汽车)over there. 2. Don’t_______(忘记) to close the door when you leave. 3. Can Kate look after________(她自己) now? 4. What ______(别的) can you see in the picture? 5. It’s far from here. Let’s ______(乘) a bus there. II.选择(15 分) 1. ____ some pictures ____ the wall. A. There’ in B. There’ on C. They’ in D. They’re on 2. _____ you have______ homework to do today? A. Do; any B. Do; some C. D any D. D some 3. My sister _____ music very much. She’s listening to a new song now. A. like B. likes C. to like D. is liking 4. -_____ your uncle often_____ housework? -A little. A. Do, do B. Does, does C. Do, does D. Does, do 5. -What does his sister do? -___________. A. She does her homework B. She gets up early C. She goes swimming D. She sells books. 6.-Happy birthday to you! -_______. A. Happy birthday B. The same to you C. Thank you D. That’s OK 7.-________? -Orange, I think. A. What is it B. How is the food C. What color do you think it is D. Is there any fruit here 8.The black bag isn’t_______. It’s________. A. your B. mine C. me D. his 9.-______students are there in your class? -Forty-one. A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How old 10._____ late for school! A. Don’t be B. Don’t is C. Don’t D. Isn’t 11.The boys and girls often play______ volleyball in_____ afternoon. A. \; an B. an C. \; the D. the 12.Sandy has a son._____ name is Edward. A. His B. Her C. Hers D. Him55 西来桥学校七年级英语学案13.-______, may I borrow your bike? -Certainly, here you are. A. Sorry B. OK C. Excuse me D. Hi 14. The students study ________ school_______ Monday to Friday. A. on B. from C. at D. between 15. -What can I do for you, sir? -I’d like two ______. A. bottle of milk B. bottles of milks C. bottles of milk D. bottle of milks III.句型转换(10 分) A.按要求变换句型 1. Ann does her homework every evening.(改为否定句) Ann ______ ______ her homework every evening. 2.Those are apples.(改为单数句) _____ ______ apple. 3. She doesn’t have any nice dresses.(改为肯定句) She______ _____ nice dresses. 4. The boy under the tree is mending the bike. (对划线部分提问) ____ _____is mending the bike? (对划线部分提问) 5. My sweater is blue.(用 green 改为选择疑问句) Is _______ bag blue ______ green ? B.同义句转换 1.I have lots of good books and good food. I have ______ good books and ______ good food. 2.Let’s go to the shops. Let’s _____ _______. 3.This is my mother’s sister and that’s my father’s brother. This is my ______ and that’s my _______. 4. It’s 6:30 now. It’s______ _______ six now. 5. We have six lessons on Monday. _____ ______ six lessons on Monday. IV.完成对话(5 分) 从下面方框中选出最恰当的选项完成对话。其中有两项是多余的。 (Tom is at Li Ming’s house. They are talking abut a picture of Li Ming’s family.) L: Look, Tom. This is a picture of my family. T: Oh, you have a big family. _________(1) L: The old man and woman sitting in the middle are my grandpa and grandma. T: _____________(2) L: Yes, you are right. The woman on their right is my mother. T: ______________(3) L: Yes, she is. And she began to teach me English when I was only four years old. T:___________(4) L: I think so. By the way, do you know the boy standing behind them? T: It’s you, of course.56 西来桥学校七年级英语学案L: _____________(5) A. Good afternoon. B. That’s right. C. Is your mother an English teacher? D. That’s why you can speak English so well. E. I think the man sitting on their left is your father, right? F. Who are they in the picture? G. OK! V.选错并改错(5 分) 1.The boy with his friends are watching TV now._______ A B C D 2. His parents are buses drivers, what about your parents? _______ A B C D 3. Danny and Jenny often do their homeworks in the evening._______ A B C D 4.Time is 6:00 in the morning now. It’s time for you to get up._______ A B C D 5. They have the supper at six p.m. every day. _______ A B C D VI.动词填空(10 分) 从方框中选择合适的词用其适当的形式填空。 clean 1. Mr. Liu________ us English this term. 2. Look! They_________ their classroom. 3. Mary enjoy________ swimming on Sundays. 4. I want__________ lunch at home. 5. It’s time for us_________ eye exercises. 6. Let me help you ________ your watch? 7. ―Where’s Amy? ―She_________ a model plane in the park now. 8. They________ in the same class, so they’re classmates. 9. Can you________ clothes now, Daniel? 10. Does your father like_________ newspaper in the evening? VII.完型填空(10 分) Many middle school students like 1 very much. But from Monday 2 Friday, they must go to school. So on Saturday and Sunday they 3 at home and watch TV from morning to night. They don’t know it’s bad for their eyes. Usually children like to eat fish, meat and chicken, don’t like vegetables 4 fruit. They don’t know 5 more vegetables and fruit is 6 than eating meat. At school the children only do a few minutes of sport or 7 do nay sport. The teachers must know it isn’t good for 8 health. We always think of ways to keep 9 . We must eat 10 vegetables and fruit, do enough sport every day. And we should watch TV and read in right ways. 1. A. watch TV B. watch the TV C. watching TV D. watching the TV57 西来桥学校七年级英语学案2. A. on B. and C. to D. between 3. A. stay B. live C. sit D. leave 4. A. so B. with C. or D. but 5. A. buying B. eating C. getting D. keeping 6. A. good B. better C. bad D. worse 7. A. often B. sometimes C. usually D. never 8. A. them B. th

我要回帖

更多关于 dodoes否定句 的文章

随机推荐