请英语高手帮忙日语翻译器这一段文字,不要日语翻译器器那种,谢谢了

英语翻译[摘要] 本次设计是一种温控自动风扇系统,是为了让风扇这普通的电器更加的智能化,它具有灵敏的温度检测和显示功能,是以STC89C52RC单片机作为一个控制核心,通过温度传感器DS18B20对环境温度进行数据采集,_百度作业帮
英语翻译[摘要] 本次设计是一种温控自动风扇系统,是为了让风扇这普通的电器更加的智能化,它具有灵敏的温度检测和显示功能,是以STC89C52RC单片机作为一个控制核心,通过温度传感器DS18B20对环境温度进行数据采集,从而建立一个控制系统,使风扇的转速随外部温度的变化而自动调节转速,实现“温度高,风力大,温度低,风速弱”的特点.[关键词] 单片机;温度传感器;风扇不要用“有道词典等”翻译工具在线翻译,因为那些翻译工具翻译的有很多错误。跪求能帮翻译成英文,
[Abstract] This design is the fan system of an automatic temperature control,it is to make the ordinay fans become more intelligent,it has a sensitive temperature detection and display functions,as a control is STC89C52RC microcontroller core,through the temperature sensor DS18B20 data collection on the ambient temperature in order to establish a control system that allows the fan speed changes with the external temperature automatically adjust the speed,to achieve "high temperature,wind,low temperature,wind speed and weak ".[Key words] SCM; fan
singlechip thermocoupleFan
this design is one kind controls the automatic ventilator system warm, is to let the ventilator This ordinary electric appliance even more intellectualization, it has the keen temperature examination ...
The design of Temperature Monitor system can make fan, air conditions or other electrical appliances to become more efficiency and intelligent. In order to establish a temperature controlled system, t...
好像不对啊
是毕业设计的论文摘要吧,没事一般大致意思对就行了,论文还是注重格式的。格式正确其中翻译的个别错误没什么影响,或者你觉得那不对自己改改就可以了
不对啊 大姐 帮帮忙!
您可能关注的推广英语翻译这是一段与电机的分析有关的话,谁能帮我翻译下啊,如果能帮我翻译,我还有几段,帮下忙,分多多的送.请不要直接采用网络的翻译,明显语言不通,This paper presents a new analysis of the PM field in whichboth the radial and t_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是一段与电机的分析有关的话,谁能帮我翻译下啊,如果能帮我翻译,我还有几段,帮下忙,分多多的送.请不要直接采用网络的翻译,明显语言不通,This paper presents a new analysis of the PM field in whichboth the radial and tangential components of magnetization arepresent,and radial variation is accommodated by means of aGreen function (equivalent to a variation of parameters).Moreover,the solution is developed in alternative ways,one in termsof a scalar potential,continuing the work of Rasmussen [1],and the other in terms of a vector potential.By this means,thevarious prior theories are unified,and the vector potential solutionis shown to lead to Hague’s solution [12] for the distributionof equivalent current filaments,which was used by Boules[10].Furthermore,Boules’ method itself is extended to a widerrange of magnet geometries,throwing considerable light on thechoice of the most appropriate method in particular circumstances.Taken together with [1] for the case of magnets having a relative recoil permeability different from 1,the paper can perhaps claim the most general solution to date for this problem in cylindrical coordinates,and it unifies theoretical approaches which up to now have appeared to be unrelated.Since the vector potential solution is developed in terms of anequivalent distribution of ampere conductors,it can also be usedto compute the armature-reaction field of the stator currents.In fact,this procedure has been used for a long time and it isalso developed for complete arrays of conductors,leading to theexpressions for the classical distribution facsee,for example,[12].A further result is to test some of the earlier semi-empiricalmethods [7],[8],which are shown to have surprisingly goodresults in spite of their simplicity.The main limitation of the method is that it neglects saturationand slotting,but it is still worthwhile to develop improvedanalytical solutions.Most of the motors for which theanalysis was developed are typical brushless PM motors withsemi-closed slots,in which the effect of the slot openings is relatively small for most aspects of performance except coggingtorque.In many cases,the analytical method is sufficiently accurate and,where the effects of saturation and slotting are significant,the FE method can be used.Skewing,however,is included in the analytical solution.
这张纸呈现了一个新的关于永久磁场发动机的解决办法,包括放射的和相切的磁化部分也一起被呈现出来,关于放射的变化是通过一个叫绿色功能的方法进行调节的.更多的是,解决的办法发展成可供选择的方式,一个是通过潜在的scalar,继续在rasmussen上工作,另外一个是通过潜在的矢量.这就意味着先前的理论是单一的,而潜在的矢量解决办法告诉我们海牙对于相当与现代灯丝的分配的解决办法.而且,Boule的方法本身就是对于磁场理论更广泛的理解.这就考虑到光在这种特殊的环境下是最适当的选择.把它和『1』放在一起,在这个磁场里用相类似的具有导磁性的东西弹会,和1不同,纸张可能宣称是最一般的关于这个问题对资料的解决办法,在这个圆柱状的坐标里,而且它单一的理论达到了之多不相关的东西.自从潜在的矢量解决办法发展到了相同的安培表的分布,它同样可以被应用在电脑上,关于现在的防御反映领域上,实际上,这个过程已经被应用了很长时间,而且它发展到被完整的部署在导体上.导致了对于传统分配因素的表达,看事例12更新的一个结果是,测试了一些相类似的半经验方式7,8,都惊异的显示了非常好的结果,除了它们的简单.这个方法最主要的限制因素是忽略了它的饱和和不好放置,但它还是值得去发展进步的一个解决办法.大多数发动机,据分析都是典型的刷状发动机,并配置半封闭的slot,这些打开的slot有效的联系了大部分小的方面,除了旋转的钝齿.在许多例子里,这个解决办法是准确的,而且饱和度和不好放置的也是重要的,PE的解决办法可以被使用.歪曲,然而,也是被包括在这个解决办法里面的.翻的好辛苦啊,虽然可能有一些地方不顺,但必竟不是专业,LZ如果觉得还可以,分数就给我了吧
本文提出了一种新的分析,下午场,其中 both the radial and tangential components of magnetization are无论是径向和切元件的磁化是 present, and radial variation is accommodated by means of a目前,和径向偏差,是容纳通过一 Green function ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译A 64-bit application completely rebuilt with a new interface,workflow enhancements,and automation … we all pored over every word of that announcement,so there is no need to repeat it all here.As an FCP user myself since version 2,like so many of you,I could taste th_百度作业帮
英语翻译A 64-bit application completely rebuilt with a new interface,workflow enhancements,and automation … we all pored over every word of that announcement,so there is no need to repeat it all here.As an FCP user myself since version 2,like so many of you,I could taste the native H.264 processing that promised to rescue me from the time-sucking black hole of transcoding DSLR footage.
对于一个64位的应用程序已经完全被重建,拥有一个新的界面,改进了工作流程,实现自动化.我们声明对每个字都进行了深刻的研究,因此这里就不需要再次重复声明.作为一个光纤通道协议的版本2的使用者,就像反复重复多个你,我可以体会到答应从耗时黑洞的转码数码单反相机镜头营救我脱离,了解本地的 H.264处理过程.本人才疏学浅,希望能够给你带来一点帮助.毕竟,不知道你上下文讲的是一个什么系统,感觉你就中间插一段话有点奇怪.如果觉得还行.给点鼓励分哦.英语翻译银河系是由我们所在的星系中至少2000亿颗星体和星云中的许多星体和星云所出的光,以及各类星际物质等汇合而成的直径超过7000光年的巨型旋涡状星系.年代较为久远的恒星位于星体最为稀疏的银晕附近,_百度作业帮
英语翻译银河系是由我们所在的星系中至少2000亿颗星体和星云中的许多星体和星云所出的光,以及各类星际物质等汇合而成的直径超过7000光年的巨型旋涡状星系.年代较为久远的恒星位于星体最为稀疏的银晕附近,我们的太阳系处于均拥有庞大数量的星体的若干个旋臂之一的猎户座臂,距银心约有半途之遥.从此处观察银心.我们的视线完全为尘云所阻.
The Milky Way is by our own galaxy,the at least 200 billion star nebulae and many of the stars and nebulae out of the light,as well as all kinds of interstellar matter merge the more than 7000 light years in diameter of the giant spiral shape galaxy.S the comparatively long ago in most sparse stars stars near the halo,our solar system in which have large amount of the astral several arms of one of Orion arm,is apart from the silver heart about the halfway away.From place observation silver heart.We completely for the line of sight of dust clouds from.英语翻译在第四本火焰杯里,哈利的第一个比赛项目是要与凶恶的火龙周旋,穆迪教授(冒牌的)给了他两条建议:第一条:利用自己的长项。哈利听到这个建议之后脱口而出:我没有长项!之后他仔细想想,还_百度作业帮
英语翻译在第四本火焰杯里,哈利的第一个比赛项目是要与凶恶的火龙周旋,穆迪教授(冒牌的)给了他两条建议:第一条:利用自己的长项。哈利听到这个建议之后脱口而出:我没有长项!之后他仔细想想,还是有一点长项的,那就是自己会玩魁地奇,飞的还不错。这个故事教会我们要学会发现自己的优点斯内普坚守的爱情是我没有想到的 所以爱情真的很神奇让人变得那么的坚定 义无反顾的爱着   哈利 问妈妈爸爸 why r u here 妈妈说 never left 家人就是这样 从没停止过对你的爱 关心 即使你以为已经失去了他们
问一句,是不是你们presentation的主题是感恩啊?要是这样的话我可能就把你的那些感恩都剪掉了.如果主题是那本书教会了你很多东西,倒是没有问题.好了我发翻译上来了,中文的就不给你了,你既然要上台讲,就要完全自己熟悉这个文章,已经省了很多事了~ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After thousands of pages of Harry Potter series, I have many feelings. It seems that I experienced Harry’s growth together with his friends.But when I began to review these seven books, I find it difficult to describe my thoughts, and there are only two words in my head: Love and Friendship. First of all, the love from family plays an important role in the book. James and Lily’s love protected Harry when he was a baby, and saved him many times on his way to become a real wizard. When he asks them ‘Why you are here?”, they smile to him ”we ‘re never left”.The love from Ron’s family offers a warm shelter for little Harry who has a poor childhood. Not only for Harry, the parents of Ron show love and affection, working hard to make sure that everyone in their family of eight is cared for emotionally. The best proof is Fred and George, Ron’s twins brothers who bring a lot of happiness to the dark world threatened by the Dark Lord. What’s more, the Parents of Hermione, who are not magical either, support their daughter in her efforts. And when the time comes, out of her great love for them and desires to keep them safe, Hermione wipes their memories of her in order to protect them from evil. We shouldn’t neglect the romantic love, either.
Snape‘s love for Lily is the turning point of the whole story, it supports Snape to insist on acting as a spy in front of Lord Voldemort, to keep regardless of others’ misunderstand and doubts.
Ron and Hermonie’s love leads them to forming a strong support for Harry in the last battle. Bill and Fleur’s story shows the true love can break all the boundaries, no matter how different are the appearance, the health, and the wealth.When it comes to the second word, friendship, the first coming into my head is Harry, Ron and Hermonie’s friendship. They depend on each other, they help each other, they believe in each other, despite of some conflicts even ruptures, the three good friends never leave each other. If their friendship is in the light, the fidelity between James Potter, Lupin and Sirius is a hidden one. But we can notice its trace in many details from the third book until the end: It is Lupin who teaches Harry, son of his best friend, to appeal his Patronus. It is Sirius, who can survive many years in the chamber of Azkaban, that sacrifices himself for the simple idea to ensure Harry’s safety.
I also want to mention the death of Dobby, the house-elf with the big eyes like bulbs and big ears. Just for Harry’s normal attitude, treating him as same as others, Dobby takes Harry as his most important friend. Every time he got hurt, which must have relationship with Harry, but he never regrets or complains. On the contrary, he feels happy and proud when he can do Harry a favor, even at the last minute of his life.
There are still many things I want to show you about love and friendship in these books, but time limits. And I think the best way to feel this is to read it yourself. I believe that everyone having read it will learn a lot about the real love and friendship.
In the fourth, harry goblet of the first event is to and evil dragon break, moody's professor (counterfeit) give him two recommendations: the first: use their very good at that. Harry hear the proposa...
还有下面一段,帮帮忙啦........谢谢....感谢罗琳给我们编织了一个奇幻而又精彩的魔法世界!!。从哈1到哈7真的是历经了很多也感慨了很多。但猛然想想 却又不知该从何说起··
首先 感谢哈利教会了我们勇敢与顽强
感谢罗恩教会我们即使你平庸但是对朋友的真诚和责任依旧可以使你成为一个英雄
感谢赫敏教会我们即使是血统不纯正的女孩也可以伟大 !并可以为正义 、为朋友、为爱而去奉献的精神Thank...
你是自己翻译的吗?
是又怎样 不是又怎样 反正都给你翻译下来了
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐