把英语翻译中文成中文,谢谢!

请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
请将下面的英文翻译成中文,谢谢!
I managed to work out some kind of small weekly pay, and each day Tony cleaned up the yard and took care of any little tasks.
提问者采纳
托尼打扫院子我设法找些微薄周薪的工作,并负责一些小活,每天
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求将下面英文翻译成中文 谢谢_百度知道
求将下面英文翻译成中文 谢谢
due to interference and internal
comparable
propagation
be obtained &#64257, i, the circumferential stress has to be the same in the most stressed point. 11 shows the circumferented. radius. at the inner radius for the die and at the interface between the matrix and the stress ring, interference pressure and the dimensional factor
must be satisfixing that.e. Therefore the following relationship between internal pressure, for the formerFig
提问者采纳
类似的裂纹扩展行为的死的。因此下面的关系、干涉内部压力压力和空间因素必须满足,必须同样在压力最大的时候点.向应力半径曲线,即在内部的对模具和半径之间的界面矩阵和应力戒指,因为前者,由于干扰和内部的压力的行动,可以得到的应力环向应力修图11显示vs
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把以下英语翻译成中文,谢谢!
谁能帮我把以下英语翻译成中文,谢谢!
I spent most of my Saturday evenings chatting with my net friends.
To her joy, her sister won the second prize in the running race.Miss Smith was always late for work.
In 1939 two brothers, Mac and Dick McDonald, having run their own theater for years, started a drive-in restaurant in San Bernadino, California. They carefully chose a busy corner for their location. In their new operation, they offered a new, shortened menu: French fries, hamburgers (汉堡包), and salad. And they added one new idea: quick service and no tips.Their hamburgers sold for fifteen cents. Cheese was another four cents. Their French fries and hamburgers were almost the same. The brothers had developed a strict routine for the preparation of their food. And they insisted on their cooks' sticking to their routine. Their new restaurant became very popular, particularly for lunch. People drove up by the hundreds during the busy noontime. The self-service restaurant was so popular that the brothers had allowed ten copies of their restaurant to be opened. They were content with this success until they met Ray Kroc.Kroc was a salesman who met the McDonald brothers in 1954, when he was selling a milk machines. He quickly saw the special attract of the brothers' fast-food restaurants and bought the right to open other copies of their restaurants.Today McDonald's is really a famous name. In 1976, McDonald's had over $l billion in total sales. It is one of the most surprising success stories in modern American business history.
我周六晚上花了很多时间与我的网友聊天。她的姐姐赢得了长跑比赛二等奖,她很高兴。 史密斯小姐上班总是迟到。 两兄弟在1939年,Mac和迪克麦当劳已运行多年自己的剧场,开始在圣贝纳迪诺,加州餐馆驱动器。他们小心地选择了他们的位置繁忙角落。在他们的新的行动,他们提供了一个新的,缩短菜单:炸薯条,汉堡包(汉堡包),和沙拉。他们增加了一个新的理念:快捷的服务,也没有提示。 为15美分出售汉堡。奶酪是另一个4美分。他们的薯条和汉堡包,几乎是相同的。两兄弟已制定了自己的食物准备了严格的例行。他们坚持自己的厨师'坚持日常。他们的新餐厅变得非常流行,尤其是吃午饭。人们开车的数百个在繁忙的中午。在自助餐厅是如此受欢迎,两兄弟已经让10年的餐厅副本打开。他们的这一成功的内容,直到他们达到雷克罗克。 克罗克是一个推销员谁在1954年会见了麦当劳兄弟,当他卖牛奶的机器。他很快就看到了特别吸引兄弟'快餐店买的权利,其食肆开放其他副本。 今天,麦当劳的确是一个响亮的名字。 1976年,麦当劳已超过$ 1亿美元的销售总额。它是现代美国商业史上最令人惊讶的成功故事之一。
其他回答 (1)
星期六晚上的大部分时间我都用来和网友聊天
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请求以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢大家!_百度知道
请求以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢大家!
understand your consideration. the only t订涪斥皇俪郝筹酮船捆hing I can blame is to myself. just did not study hard enough to improve my English skills, so after living in US for about 25 years, I am still an IT person. no much progress in my career.to my age, we did learn some Pinyin in the primary school time, just never catch up after then, totally not use them for so many years, kind of lazy now to pick them up. actually, when I write in Chinese, I use &NJStar&, just kind of slow.anyway, do you need to read/write in English, if you plan to move to English spoken countries like US?I booked my ticket to Shanghai Sept., my manager gives me three weeks leave, I need work couple of days in Shanghai (need carry working PC with me) to make up some time, since I did not accumulate enough vacation time.
提问者采纳
了解你的想法。我能苛责的只有我自身。由于我没有努力学习提高英语技能,以致于我在美国生活了25年之后,还是一个普通的IT民工。事业上没有什么进展,就我这个年龄而言。我上小学的时候学过一点儿拼音,自那之后就没怎么再学了,这么多年也没怎么用过。现在订涪斥皇俪郝筹酮船捆懒得很,没法再捡起来。实际上我打汉字的时候都是靠南极星转的,就是比较慢。对了,假如打算去美国这样的英语国家,需要一定的英语读/写能力吗?(译注:废话!)我已经订了九月份去上海的机票,我老板给了我三周假,我需要在上海工作几天(需要带着工作电脑)补上工作时间,因为我攒的带薪假实际上不够。
提问者评价
感激万分!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
明白了你的想法,我唯一可以苛责的就是我自己。我没有努力学习来提高我的英语技能,在美国生活了大概25年,却仍然是一个IT人员。事业也没有长足的发展,在我生活的年代,小学的时候的确学历一些拼音,只是后来丢弃了,在之后就很多年从未运用过,现在也懒得在拾起来。事实上,当我写汉字的时候,我用的则是“南极星字体”,非常慢。总之,如果你想要更好地读写英语,你需要考虑移居到母语是英语的美国订涪斥皇俪郝筹酮船捆吗?我预定了9月到上海的机票,我的经理批了我3周的假期,但我需要在上海工作几天(需要带上工作手提电脑),这将占据我的一些本不长的假期,谁让我没有积累够足够的假期呢。
我明白你的顾虑,我只怪我自己。我没好好学英语,在美国呆了25年了,还是一个IT工作人员,事业上也没什么发展。到我这个年纪,在小学学过一点拼音,以后就没用过,也没再研究过,现在也懒得再捡起来。实际上,我打汉字都用的“南极星”,有点慢了。不管怎么说吧,你需要读写英语吗?计划到说英语的国家比如美国吗?我订了九月到上海的票,经理给了三周的假期,在上海要工作个十来天(要带着工作电脑),得加个班,因为我的假期积累的不太多。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
生活英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
将下列英文翻译成中文,谢谢
共有 3 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
外部性

3.2.1。使用网络外部性来解释继续使用意图
  研究认为网络外部性的一个重要因素,直接影响顾客的行为使用信息技术(笈多时期和Mela,2008分;金和李,2007分;奠定和赫,2002分;结果和Latzer,2002分;杨和梅,2010)。Sledgianowski和Kulviwat(2009)认为,一个用户打算用一种供应网络一旦参与者达到相当数量。供应网络成员的数量是相似的
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐