这句英语有道在线翻译英语下,谢谢了

请帮忙用英文翻译下这几句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙用英文翻译下这几句话,谢谢!
请帮忙用英文翻译下下面的句子,非常谢谢!尘封的爱 记忆留痕逝去的岁月不再我开始守望属于自己的幸福......曾经深爱的人但愿在无尽的轮回中我仍然能守护你
提问者采纳
The affections sew up scared in my recollection,No more the parting days come again .And i've been on the watch for my own blessednessHow I wish, The one i once fell in love with,i could still attend you in the endless recurrence of fate.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
The love memory of cover with dust stays the Trace.The years of pass away is no longerI start to be on guard belong to own happiness...... The person who love deeply everOnly wishIn endless round returnI still can guard you
The love memory of covering with dust staysYears of passing away no longerI start to be on guard belonging to own happiness...... The person once loved deeplyOnly wishIn the endless round returnI can still guard you
The dust-laden love memory kept years no longer which mark elapsed I to start to keep watch belongs to own happy ...... to be once deep the love person to hope in the inexhaustible samsara I still to be able to protect you
Love covered with dust Leave the mark in memory No longer years passing I begin to keep watch the one's own happiness ...... Person that once loved deeply I wish In the endless samsara I can still defend you
参考资料:
The love covered by dustleft scars of memoryGone are the days foreverI start to hope for my own happinessMy once deep loveI hopeIn the endless cycle of lifeI can still protect you
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁留学美国的资金证明问题,谢谢。 英汉翻译下面这句话。如何理解最准确?_百度知道
留学美国的资金证明问题,谢谢。 英汉翻译下面这句话。如何理解最准确?
certificates of depositAcceptable evidence of financial supportBank statements indicating required currency amount in liquid asset form (cash de涸贍钝饺墁祭呼梢posits
提问者采纳
certificates of deposit, savings accounts)证明所需可流动资金数量的银行陈述(保证金,存款证书Acceptable evidence of financial support财政支援可接受的经济证据Bank statements indicat截池惯课甙酒进素ing required currency amount in liquid asset form (cash deposits
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
银行陈述 表示 所需要的流动资产的货币数量(现金存款可以接受的有相应经济条件的证据,存款商顾陛凰桩好钓钦账号)投资陈述,存款证明
可接受的财政支援:银行结算单需要在流动资产表中表明金额为(保证金,存款证明与定期存款账户)投资声明要指示表明速动资产大学本科生奖学金用字母标明信贷额度政府的提供资金
个人参照在有道笔记的帮助下完成翻译.
英汉翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙用英语翻译一下,这句话,谢谢。
请帮忙用英语翻译一下,这句话,谢谢。
“我会变强的!我要连她的份一起努力,知道名字响彻天国!”
stronger, I
the name resounds through heaven.
这句话是索隆讲的吧!够霸气!!!!!十分赞啊!
heaven 多了一个。。把一个去掉。。
谢谢,同样敬佩
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
其他回答 (1)
I will be strong! I want to work together even her part, know the name resounded through heaven
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我翻译下这句英语,谢谢!_百度知道
帮我翻译下这句英语,谢谢!
night cutting the flesh
提问者采纳
士切割着(敌人)的肉躯
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
士砍切着肉躯
骑士割下了肉,割走了灵魂
骑士割下肉来,割舍那内心的灵魂
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我用英语翻译一下这句话!谢谢!_百度知道
请高手帮我用英语翻译一下这句话!谢谢!
就是这句“成都经济技术开发区驿都中路188号宏业大厦706室”
提问者采纳
Room 706,No.188,Yidu Zhong Lu Road ,Economic and Technological Development Zone, Chengdu
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Chengdu economic and technological development zone, road 188 relay all hongye building, room 706. Please vote for me, I do the task.
Chengdu economic and technological development zones were all road 188 macro industry building 706 room
Room706,Hongye building,No.188,Yidu Middle Road,Chengdu Economic & Technical Development Zone.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐