急用,,,跪求英语翻译中文!!

求英语高手翻译下面这自我介绍 急用的 跪求 加分!_百度知道
求英语高手翻译下面这自我介绍 急用的 跪求 加分!
各位教授早上好
能来到云南民族大学参加复试我感到非常荣幸,首先让我介绍下自己,我叫**,今年22岁,来自河南省郑州市,一个非常美丽的城市,我是中国人民解放军防空兵指挥学院经济管理系毕业的,之所以跨专业报考哲学研究生,主要是因为我的梦想就是学习哲学,那是一种最纯粹的喜爱。
我的性格开朗,乐观。业余时间喜欢听歌,打篮球,看书。喜欢和同学们一起学习,出游和交流。我去年才过的英语四级,所以英文水平一直很一般,但目前正在努力学习,以求提高!我是个从小富有想像力的人,对什么都很好奇,求知欲较强,对生活充满希望,因为我始终相信,一分耕耘,一分收获,只要自己不放弃,我的这一生一定会活得有意义的。因此,虽然我的英语不好,但如果能考上研究生,有三年系统的学习,我相信一定会有质的提高的。为将来的职业打下坚实的基础。
好的,一上就是我的自我介绍,谢谢各位教授。
提问者采纳
各位教授早上好Each professor good morning 能来到云南民族大学参加复试我感到非常荣幸,首先让我介绍下自己,我叫**,今年22岁,来自河南省郑州市,一个非常美丽的城市,我是中国人民解放军防空兵指挥学院经济管理系毕业的,之所以跨专业报考哲学研究生,主要是因为我的梦想就是学习哲学,那是一种最纯粹的喜爱。Can come to yunnan national university to attend a second-round exam I feel very honored, first let me introduce myself. My name is * *, 22, from zhengzhou city, henan province, a very beautiful city, I am Chinese people's liberation army command college graduated air-defence unit of economic management, are cross major to enter oneself for an examination philosophy, mainly because my graduate study philosophy, the dream is one of the most pure love. 我的性格开朗,乐观。业余时间喜欢听歌,打篮球,看书。喜欢和同学们一起学习,出游和交流。我去年才过的英语四级,所以英文水平一直很一般,但目前正在努力学习,以求提高!我是个从小富有想像力的人,对什么都很好奇,求知欲较强,对生活充满希望,因为我始终相信,一分耕耘,一分收获,只要自己不放弃,我的这一生一定会活得有意义的。因此,虽然我的英语不好,但如果能考上研究生,有三年系统的学习,我相信一定会有质的提高的。为将来的职业打下坚实的基础。I am cheerful, optimistic. Spare time likes music, playing basketball, reading a book. Like and students learn together, travel and communicate. Last year I only English four levels, so English levels have been very general, but is currently studying hard, aiming to improve! I am a man of rich imagination, childhood of what is curious and thirst for knowledge is stronger, life is full of hope, because I always believe that you sow, so shall you reap, as long as their don't give up, my life will live meaningful. So, even though my English is not good, but if you can enter graduate student, have three years system study, I believe that there must be improved. For future career and lay a solid foundation. 好的,以上就是我的自我介绍,谢谢各位教授。Ok, above is my self introduction, thanks for your professor.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
Good morning, Honourable Professor
Able to come to Yunnan University, I am very honored to attend a final audition, let me introduced to myself, my name is **, 22 years old, from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, a very beautiful city, I am People's Liberation Army Air Defense Artillery Command Department of Economics and Management College graduate, the reason for multi-disciplinary philosophy graduate student applicants, mainly because my dream is to study philosophy, it is one of the most pure love.
My cheerful, optimistic. Spare time favorite songs, playing basketball, reading. Like students with learning, travel and communication. Last year I on...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求帮忙把这篇英文文章的所有内容翻译成中文,不要用谷歌翻译等翻译软件直接译出来的,在线等,急用!!_百度作业帮
跪求帮忙把这篇英文文章的所有内容翻译成中文,不要用谷歌翻译等翻译软件直接译出来的,在线等,急用!!
跪求帮忙把这篇英文文章的所有内容翻译成中文,不要用谷歌翻译等翻译软件直接译出来的,在线等,急用!!
你要是提供文档版本的就能翻译了。
嘿嘿。你200分留着自己用吧。跪求英语翻译(急用,定重谢!)_百度知道
跪求英语翻译(急用,定重谢!)
(一)对孩子的性格的影留守儿童多由祖辈照顾,父母监护教育角色的缺失,对留守儿童的全面健康成长造成不良影响,“隔代教育”问题在“留守儿童”群体中最为突出。父母外出打工后,与自己的孩子聚少离多,沟通少,远远达不到其作为监护人的角色要求,而隔代教育又有诸多不尽如人意处,这种状况容易导致留守儿童心理健康、性格等方面出现偏差,学习受到影响,给这些可怜的孩子留下了一生的遗憾,有的甚至走向犯罪的道路。这种隔代教育,让孩子无法和祖辈很好的沟通,而且和父母也越来越疏远。根据此次我做的调查,80%的留守儿童认为和家长之间的沟通,学习是唯一的话题加之独身子女政策的实施,让许多中国家庭只有一个孩子,这些孩子本来在家庭中就比较缺少父母的关爱,更少了兄弟姐们相处的乐趣,更易让孩子产生孤僻、自卑的性格。即使是在城市,许多父母等到孩子放学时,就把他们送到各种各样的补习班或者培训班去,自己继续上班或许直接休息。西方国家的父母通常会把小孩接回家陪他们玩,这种做法一直持续到他们长大。虽然父母这样做很辛苦,但是他们认为这样是应该的。自然,父母付出得越多,孩子的性格也就越开朗乐观,没有那么多忧伤和孤独的情绪产生。这也不难理解为何西方人会让人觉得较之东方人更加热情。当然,在中国家庭教育一直饱受人们质疑和诟病的同时,人们也越来越注意到了其中有益的成分。中国式的严苛家庭管教,对孩子的自制力培养,吃苦耐劳、踏实努力的品格的形成等都有很大的促进作用。这种作用在孩子处于逆境或困境中时体现得尤为明显,这也是中国青少年普遍优于西方青少年的一个方面。因此,中国的家庭教育模式在某些方面也是值得去继续发扬和传承的。西方社会家庭也在深刻的思考这样的一种教育现象。(二)对孩子未来的职业选择的影响中国的孩子,会更多的选择相对稳定的工作和职业,不愿意去单独开创事业。在中国长期流传着“铁饭碗”一说,师范类院校和医学类院校一直深受考生的追捧,其原因就在于中国的家庭教育使得孩子更愿意过着安稳的生活,而不是首先考虑自己的兴趣爱好将来在这个领域的成就等等。在美国就不一样,大多数孩子会根据自己的兴趣和爱好来选择自己未来的职业,不论孩子有什么样的理想,只要家长认为是有益的,就会对其鼓励,不管这个职业是高尚的还是平凡的。(三)对孩子社会适应能力的影响调查显示:大部分中国孩子反映不愿意父母对自己管得过严。尤其是当孩子到初中、高中的时候,更希望自己能获得自己的独立空间,并且不再喜欢父母帮自己把所有的问题都包办了。父母包办的结果是让孩子更加依赖父母,社会上大量的“啃老族”就是这一点的集中写照。中国家庭培育的孩子无论在生活上还是情感上,都更加的依赖家庭,依赖父母。很多人在读大学时,还需要父母陪读,为其洗衣做饭。生活自理能力的匮乏,还是和父母教育方式和理念有密不可分的关系。而在美国,家长非常注重孩子的社会适应能力,所以,西方的家长会让孩子从小就学会独自去社会体验生活,并独立完成一些简单的任何,等到他们工作的时候,也会逐步减少对他们的帮助,让他们自己照顾自己。子女一般在十八岁左右,就要从父母家搬出。
(一) shadow behind children on the child's personality and more from grandparents care, lack of parental care education roles, adverse effects on overall healthy growth of children left behind, &intergenerational education& problem &children left behind& group is the most prominent. After her parents work outside the home, and their children together far more than, less communication, far short of its role as guardian of the requirements, but there are a lot of inter-generational education is not satisfactory at this situation easily lead to rear children psychology health, character and other aspects of the deviation, learning is affected, for these poor kids left a lifetime of regret, and some even go the way of crime. This inter-generational education, so that children can not communicate well and grandparents, and parents are increasingly alienated. According to the survey I did, 80% of left-behind children and communication between parents believe that learning is the only topic of children coupled with the implementation of the policy of celibacy, so many Chinese families have only one child, these children would have been in the family is more a lack of parental care, fewer siblings get along fun, easier to let children have withdrawn, inferiority complex character. Even in the city, many parents wait until the child from school, took them to a variety of tutorial or training to their own work might continue to direct the rest. Western countries, parents will usually accompany their children to take home to play, this practice continued until they grow up. Although parents do so very hard, but they think it should be. Naturally, parents pay more, the children are also more optimistic, cheerful personality, not so much sad and lonely sentiment. This is not difficult to understand why Asians than Westerners will make people feel more enthusiastic. Of course, family education in China has been plagued by people questioned and criticized at the same time, people are increasingly aware of them beneficial ingredients. China's strict family-style discipline, the child's self-control training, hard, practical efforts to form the character of others have a great role in promoting. In this role, or the plight of children in the face of adversity was especially evident when, which is generally better than one aspect of the China Youth Western youth. Therefore, the Chinese family education model in some ways it is worth to continue to develop and heritage. Western society family are profound thought such an educational phenomenon. (B) the impact of China on the child's future career choices of children, will be more choices relatively stable jobs and careers, do not want to create a separate business. China has long circulated in the &iron rice bowl,& one said, the Normal University and medical colleges have been sought after by the candidates, the reason is that China's family education makes children more willing to live a stable life, but not the first consideration their own interests in the future achievements in this field and so on. Not the same in the United States, most children according to their own interests and hobbies to choose their future career, regardless of what kind of an ideal child, as long as parents think is beneficial, it will encourage them, whether this is a noble profession or trivial. (C) the ability to adapt to the child's social impact survey: most Chinese parents do not want children to reflect on their own tube too strict. Especially when their children to junior high school, high school, but I hope they can get their own independent space, and do not like parents to help themselves to all the problems have arranged a. Results of the parents arranged the children more dependent on their parents, the community a lot of &NEET& is the focus of this portrayal. Chinese family foster children in terms of life or emotional, are more dependent on family, dependent on their parents. A lot of people in college, you also need to read with their parents, their cooking and cleaning. Lack of daily living, or parental education and ideas and have a close relationship. In the United States, parents are very focused on the child's social adaptation, so that Western parents let kids learn to go alone social experience life, and independently of any simple, until the time of their work, will gradually reduce them help, let them take care of themselves. Children usually around the age of eighteen, we must move from their parents' home.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求下面段落的英语翻译,不胜感激!十分急用_百度知道
跪求下面段落的英语翻译,不胜感激!十分急用
简•奥斯丁的时代,正是处于英国小说转型期,是前期现实主义小说走向低潮,而新一代小说还没有形成风潮的过渡时期,十八世纪上半叶涌现出以亨利•菲尔丁(Henry Fielding,)、塞缪尔•理查森(Samuel Richardson)、劳伦斯•斯特恩(Laurence Sterne,)和Smollett为代表的一大批现实主义小说家,七十年代,这些现实主义小说大师们相继退出历史的舞台,接踵而至的是以范妮•勃尼(Fanny Burney,)为代表人物的感伤派的小说,以及当时风靡一时的哥特传奇小说,哥特传奇小说旨在读者心中产生一种毛骨悚然的恐惧感,但究其艺术深度或故事内容却是空洞而毫无意义的。相对于产生微妙恐惧感的哥特传奇小说来说,同期出现的感伤小说同样显得苍白无力,矫揉造作,情节非常不符合实际,奥斯汀的小说破旧立新,一反常规地展现了当时尚未受到资本主义工业革命冲击的英国乡村中产阶级的日常生活和田园风光。
提问者采纳
Austen's works critique the novels of sensibility of the second half of the 18th century and are part of the transition to 19th-century realism. During the early eighteenth century, Henry Fielding, Samuel Richardson, Laurence Sterne and Smollett were considered as representations of realism novelists and they exited the stage of history at 70’s. Followed by Fanny Burney, one of elites of sentimental novelist, and gothic legend novel which trends to cause fear on people’s minds but the whole novel was empty, same to sentimental novels. Austen preferred change to tradition and showed us English countryside middle class’s daily life and the countryside without the capitalist industrial revolution impact.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Jane Austen's era, it is in English novels transition, the early is realistic novel to patch, and a new generation of novels have not form of agitation transition period, 18 th century sprung up to Henry Fielding (Henry Fielding, ), Samuel Richardson (Samuel Richardson), Lawrence stern (Laurence Sterne, ) and Smollett as a representative of a large number of realist, seventy s, these realism novel masters have exit the stage of history, the ensuing Fanny, is comprised of mani (Fanny Burney, ) for represents the character's sentimental sent novels, and at that time, very popular's legendary novels, the gothic legendary novels ...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英文版 &海底两万里&中几个主人公的名字,以及鹦鹉螺号的名字用英文怎么写!!..急 啊!!..最好有一段简介
跪求英文版 &海底两万里&中几个主人公的名字,以及鹦鹉螺号的名字用英文怎么写!!..急 啊!!..最好有一段简介
全是英文的。
尼莫(nemo )
啊哈? 就一个?
希望对你有帮助:简介:海底两万里》写于一八七0年,是凡尔纳著名的三部曲的第二部,第一部是《格兰特船长的儿女》、第三部是《神秘岛》。"Seabed 20,000 Miles" write in 1870, is verne famous trilogy second, first is "Captain Grant's Children", third is "Mystical Island".这部作品叙述法国生物学者阿龙纳斯在海洋深处旅行的故事。这事发生在一八六六年,当时海上发现了一只被断定为独角鲸的大怪物,他接受邀请参加追捕,在追捕过程中不幸落水,泅到怪物的脊背上。This work narrates French biology scholar Aaron to accept Si in the sea deep place travel story. This matter occurs in 1866, at that time marine had discovered was concluded for unicorn's big monster, he accepts the invitation participation to capture, in captures in the process to fall in the water unfortunately, qiu to on monster back.其实这怪物并非什么独角鲸,而是一艘构造奇妙的潜水船。潜水船是船长尼摩在大洋中的一座荒岛上秘密建造的,船身坚固,利用海洋发电。尼摩船长邀请阿龙纳斯作海底旅行。Actually this monster by no means any unicorn, but is a structure marvelous underwater ship. The underwater ship is captain Nepal touches in the ocean on a desert island the secret construction, the hull is firm, use sea electricity generation. Nepal touches captain to invite Aaron to accept Si to make the seabed travel.他们从太平洋出发,经过珊瑚岛、印度洋、红海、地中海,进入大西洋,看到许多罕见的海生动植物和水中的奇异景象,又经历了搁浅、土人围攻、同鲨鱼搏斗、冰山封路、章鱼袭击等许多险情。最后,当潜水船到达挪威海岸时,阿龙纳斯不辞而别,把他所知道的海底秘密公布于世。They embark from the Pacific Ocean, the process coral island, Indian Ocean, the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea, enter Atlantic, sees to in many rare sea vivid plants and the water strange picture, also experienced has reached a deadlock, the aborigine besieges, with the shark fight, iceberg Feng Road, the octopus attack and so on many dangerous situations. Finally, when the underwater ship arrives the Norwegian seacoast, Aaron accepts Si to leave without saying good-bye, knows him the seabed secret announcement in the world.书中的主人公尼摩船长是一个带有浪漫、神秘色彩,非常吸引人的人物。尼摩根据自己的设计建造了潜水船,潜航在海底进行大规模的科学研究,但这好像又不是他这种孤独生活的惟一目的。他躲避开他的敌人和迫害者,在海底探寻自由,又对自己孤独的生活深深感到悲痛。这个神秘人物的谜底到了三部曲的第三部才被揭开。In book leading character Nepal touches captain has, the mystical color romantically, extremely appealing character. Nepal touched acts according to own design to make the underwater ship, dived the navigation to conduct the large-scale scientific research in the seabed, but this was probably not his this kind of lonely life only goal. He avoids him the enemy and the persecutor, inquires about the freedom in the seabed, also deep feels deeply to the oneself lonely life sorrowful. This mystical character's truth arrived the trilogy third talent to open.这部作品集中了凡尔纳科幻小说的所有特点。曲折紧张、扑朔迷离的故事情节,瞬息万变的人物命运,丰富详尽的科学知识和细节逼真的美妙幻想融于一炉。作者独具匠心,巧妙布局,在漫长的旅行中,时而将读者推入险象环生的险恶环境,时而又带进充满诗情画意的美妙境界;波澜壮阔的场面描绘和细致入微的细节刻画交替出现。读来引人入胜,欲罢不能。This work has concentrated verne science fiction all characteristics. Winding tense, confusing plot, the fast changing character destiny, the rich exhaustive scientific knowledge and the detail lifelike wonderful fantasy melt in a stove. The author has a special inventive mind, the ingenious layout, in the long travel, thrusts from time to time the reader the dangerous environment which is surrounded by perils, from time to time takes into fills the rich in poetic and artistic flavo The mammoth scene description and enters the micro detail portray to appear in turn carefully. Reads fascinatingly, wants to stop but cannot.凡尔纳作品中的幻想都以科学为依据,许多作品中所描绘的科学幻想在今天都得以实现。更重要的是他作品中的幻想大胆新奇,并以其逼真、生动、美丽如画令人读来趣味盎然。他的作品情节惊险曲折、人物栩栩如生、结局出人意料。所有这些使他的作品具有永恒的魅力。In the verne work fantasy all take the science as the basis, in many works describes the science fantasized all can realize in today. More importantly in his work fantasy bold novel, and by its lifelike, vivid, the beautiful like picture makes one read the interest abundantly. His work plot thrilling winding, the character lifelike, the result is beyond expectation. All these enable his work to have the eternal charm.人物:阿龙纳斯(Alonso kenaz )鹦鹉螺号(USS Nautilus)&& 康赛尔(Craig Counsell)&& 尼德兰(And the virtuous orchid )&&&&& 尼莫(nemo )
其他回答 (2)
迈克尔·凯恩 Michael Caine
帕特里克·登普西 Patrick Dempsey
米亚·萨拉 Mia Sara
布瑞安·布朗 Bryan Brown
彼特·麦考里 Peter McCauley
尼莫诶 印度的小王子
相关知识等待您来回答
外国文学领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章