把下面的中文转换英语翻译译成中文

请把下面这段英语翻译成中文.Myhusbandisgeneral? - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
成中文.
My husband is generally not a very romantic person, so I was rather pleased when on our 23rd anniversary he surprised me with 17 roses. Curious about the odd amount, I asked him if there was a special significance to buying 17 roses rather than the normal one or two dozen.
“No”, he answered, “That was the minimum amount that could be charged”.
My husband is generally not a very romantic person, so I was rather pleased when on our 23rd anniversary he surprised me with 17 roses. Curious about the odd amount, I asked him if there was a special significance to buying 17 roses rather than the normal one or two dozen.
一般说来我丈夫不是一个很浪漫的人,因此在我们结婚23周年纪念日那天,他买了17朵玫瑰花,让我惊喜不已。出于对奇怪的花朵数目的好奇,我问他买17朵玫瑰而不是通常的一打或二打,是不是有其特殊的意义。
“No”, he answered, “That was the minimum amount that could be charged”.
  “没有,”他回答,“那是能要的最低数目。”
大家还关注把下列汉语翻译成英语。
1.北京城里有许多名胜古迹。
2.整个世界就在我前面。
3.我想知道你何时离开。
4.在那儿滑雪有趣极了。
5.它用金属造就而且真的很高。
6.他计划每天早晨进行锻炼。
7.我在大部分旅途中感到不舒服。
8.昨天中国足球队进入了决赛但没能赢。
9.从学校到世界公园乘地铁要花一个多小时。
10.从塔上你能看到整个小镇。
1. There are many places of interest in the city of Beijing. 2. The whole world is in front of me. 3. I wonder when you will leave. 4. Skiing there is great fun. 5. It is made of metal and really tall. 6. He plans to exercise every morning. 7. I felt sick for most of the trip. 8. Chinese football team went to the final, but lost the game. 9. It takes over one hour to get to the World Park from school by underground. 10. You can see the whole town from the top of the tower. 答案不唯一
用括号内所给的短语,把下列句子翻译成英语
1. 请热烈欢迎我们的英语老师.(a warm welcome)
_____________________________________________________________2. 我很高兴今晚去听音乐会.(be pleased to)
_____________________________________________________________3. 自从2009年,她在学习上取得了巨大进步.(make progress)
_____________________________________________________________4. 在西安有许多名胜古迹可供参观. (place of interest)
3. 允许某人做某事
4. 手指事物
5. 事实上,实际上
6. 一道传统菜
7. 学校毕业生晚会
根据汉语意思及所提供的关键词将下列句子译成英语。
1.你能告诉他我想和他说句话吗?(have a word with)____________________________________________________2.他的书已经被翻译成五十多种语言.(be translated into )____________________________________________________3.他们赢得了中国和全世界人民世界年轻人的心.(win the hearts of )____________________________________________________4.自从丁丁于1929年被创作以来,他已经风靡了75年.(ever since)____________________________________________________
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司英语 把下面的句子翻译成中文money consist of anything which is generally acceptable in payment for goods, services and debts. Historically.many things have served as money,such as stone,skaves,cattle,and even cigarettes.Today,however in all advanced countries, money consists primarily of paper currency and demand deposits of banks. To a lesser degree, precious metals circulate as a means of payment
货币是一种大家普遍接受的货物、服务和债务的支付方式.历史上有许多物品曾充当过货币,比如石头、(skave?)、牛,甚至香烟.今天,在所有发达国家里,货币主要包括纸币和银行活期存款.从更低层次来说,贵金属曾作为支付工具流通.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
money consist of anything which is generally acceptable in payment for goods, services and debts. Historically.many things have served as money,such as stone,skaves,cattle,and even cigarettes.Today,ho...
扫描下载二维码把下面的中文翻译成英文吧_百度知道当前位置: &
求翻译:下面让我来为你们介绍一下我的家乡益阳是什么意思?
下面让我来为你们介绍一下我的家乡益阳
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Let me introduce you to my home Yiyang
Below lets me come to introduce my hometown Yiyang for you
So let me give you some information about my home town of yiyang
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: