求翻译一小段科技英语翻译中文。。。人工翻译吧。。也不多

英语翻译一小段话,帮忙翻译成英文.不好意思,太急了,把要翻译的内容都忘了写。以下为内容:网络银行的出现,不仅是科学技术进步的一个体现,也是银行发展的必然方向。美国货币监_百度作业帮
英语翻译一小段话,帮忙翻译成英文.不好意思,太急了,把要翻译的内容都忘了写。以下为内容:网络银行的出现,不仅是科学技术进步的一个体现,也是银行发展的必然方向。美国货币监
英语翻译一小段话,帮忙翻译成英文.不好意思,太急了,把要翻译的内容都忘了写。以下为内容:网络银行的出现,不仅是科学技术进步的一个体现,也是银行发展的必然方向。美国货币监理署认为,网络银行其实是指一些能提供银行业务的系统。利用这些系统,客户可以通过个人电脑等设备进入银行账户,获得一般银行产品和服务信息。自1995年网络银行出现以来,网络银行在我们的发展十分迅速。我国的网络银行虽然发展开端良好,但基于基本国情以及各方面的原因,与发达国家的网络银行相比,仍然有着较大的差距。在如今我国的网络银行体系中,存在着诸多问题。我国的网络银行和发达国家仍有不小的差距,在网络银行迈向成熟的过程中,还有很长的一段路要走,这需要我们这一代人的不断努力与创新。注:直接粘贴到翻译软件上翻译出来的我不要。有很多语法错误。
The emergence of Internet banking is not only an embodiment of scientific and technological progress,but also the inevitable trend of development banks.The ptroller of the Currency Department considers that the network actually refers to a number of banks to provide banking systems.The use of these systems,customers can access via personal computers and other equipment,bank accounts,access to the general banking products and service information.Since 1995,since the emergence of Internet banking,Internet banking in our growing very rapidly.Although the development of China's Internet banking a good start,but based on the basic national conditions as well as the reasons,the network of banks,compared with developed countries,there is still a big gap.In today's China's Internet Banking system,there are many problems.China's network of banks and in developed countries is still not a small gap in Internet banking and maturing process,there is still a long way to go,which requires our generation continuous efforts and innovation.!翻译了,拿走吧~选我咯~!
什么话?都没写出来。
The emergence of Internet banking is not only an embodiment of scientific and technological progress, but also the inevitable trend of development banks. The U.S. Comptroller of the Currency Depa...翻译一小段英文谢谢你太绝情了!一点也不迁就我!我们认识这么长时间了,我一直在满足你的需求,做了很多我平时都没有做过的事情.我承认我不应该骗你,但是你比我大这么多,你应该让着我!_百度作业帮
翻译一小段英文谢谢你太绝情了!一点也不迁就我!我们认识这么长时间了,我一直在满足你的需求,做了很多我平时都没有做过的事情.我承认我不应该骗你,但是你比我大这么多,你应该让着我!
翻译一小段英文谢谢你太绝情了!一点也不迁就我!我们认识这么长时间了,我一直在满足你的需求,做了很多我平时都没有做过的事情.我承认我不应该骗你,但是你比我大这么多,你应该让着我!既然如此 那就再见吧!我希望你能过的好,当然,如果过几天,你不生我气了,我还希望我们是朋友.帮我翻译成英文!谢谢谢谢!尽快用翻译软件的被雷劈!
How could you be so cruel that you can't even accommodate to me!We've been together for so much time during which i was trying to do what i never do only to meet your needs.I confess it is my fault to deceive you for in my deep heart,you are the one who is mature than i and should somehow indulge my mistakes.If that is the case,maybe 'GOOD BYE' is the only way.I sincerely hope you can live a better life and we could be friends the day you no longer be sulky with me.
You are so cruel!You never cared about me!We have been together for so long.I alwaysdo something that I have never done to satisfy you. I admit I shouldn't cheat you, but you should forgive me be...
You are so cruel and selfish that you don't care about my feeling.
We have known each other for so long that (you know) I have tried to please you by doing things I don't normally do.
I admit I shou...高分..英语高手帮我翻译一小段澳洲催签的文字.._百度知道
高分..英语高手帮我翻译一小段澳洲催签的文字..
开学日期眼看要到了...无奈签证还没下来...想发EMAIL向澳洲领事馆签证官催签..可是英文水平不够..哪位好心的高手帮忙给我翻译成英文..无比感谢..T.T
尊敬的签证官,感谢您在百忙之中看我的信,我申请去澳洲留学的电子签证已经递交了,(TRN:********,) 学校要求到校开课日期是在10月15日,由于签证还没完成,我还不能预定homestay和机票,我知道您的工作量相当大,但还希望您能给我些提示,是否我准备的材料齐全?
Honorable visa government official , the message thanking you in looking at me in the midst of pressing affairs, I apply for the electron visa going to Australia study abroad having already delivered, (TRN: * * * * * * * *) school requires that the date giving a course to school is on October 15 , I can not fix homestay and the passenger ticket in advance , I know your amount of work is pretty big , hope that you can give me some to point out that but since the visa has not been completed yet,if my ready material is all in readiness?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to enquire with my e-visa. I have complete the applications. Do I need to provide more documents?
The course will start at 15th Oct. And I cann't book the air-ticket and homestay, because the visa hasn't applied succuessfully.
Thank you for your time! (我觉得这样写还是不够的。你应该有些reference number吧?否则你这样写给他,他也不知道你是谁,同名同姓的很多,不一定能给你有用的答复)
Dear Sir/Madam,RE: E-Visa (TRN:*******)I'd sent in the above application on (这里填上你递交申请的日期),however I still haven't recieved my Visa. The commencement date of the school I'd applied for is 15/10/09, but without the Visa I am unable to arrange for homestay or reserve the plane ticket. Would it be possible for you to notify me the reason for the delay? if you need further information from me in order to process my application, please let me know as soon as possible so I can provide them immediately.Thank you for your attention.Yours sincerely,(签名栏)(附上正楷写的全名) 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。亲爱的先生/女士,关...
劝你还是招英语老师之类的专门解答吧 万一随便找人翻译的出现个语法错误 关系着你的一生啊!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语专业高手!!人工翻译一小段英文!!帮帮我吧_百度知道
求助英语专业高手!!人工翻译一小段英文!!帮帮我吧
人工翻译~!拜托了!软件翻译的就不麻烦了~!等不计较分数的好心人~~
这四种译法如果只是按照字而上的意思来解释的话,都可以算是不错的翻译,但如果用关联理论的最佳关联性原则来分析的话,就未免欠妥。因为这则广告与法国的文化习俗一一每年一度的乡村宰猪活动有关。在原文语言的认知环境中,这一活动使人们联想到的是节日的喜庆气氛储肉的丰足新鲜,好友欢聚一堂。而在译文语言的认知环境中,山于英国文化中没有类似的文化习俗,人们很难对此有上述的反应,甚至可能会产生厌恶的心理。因此,在翻译时就不能只停留在广告的词和句的语言层而上了,而需要进行灵活的改译。
这四种译法如果只是按照字而上的意思来解释的话,都可以算是不错的翻译,但如果用关联理论的最佳关联性原则来分析的话,就未免欠妥。 These four translation if only in accordance with the word meaning of words, can be explained is good, but if the translation with the optimal relevance principle of relevance theory to analysis of words, is unsuitable. 因为这则广告与法国的文化习俗一一每年一度的乡村宰猪活动有关。 Because the AD and the French cultural conventions annual one country kill pig activities. 在原文语言的认知环境中,这一活动使人们联想到的是节日的喜庆气氛储肉的丰足新鲜,好友欢聚一堂。 In the original language cognitive environment, this activity to make people think the festive atmosphere is festival, the fullness of the reservoir and meat fresh friends gathered. 而在译文语言的认知环境中,山于英国文化中没有类似的文化习俗,人们很难对此有上述的反应,甚至可能会产生厌恶的心理。 And in the cognitive environments, the language in British culture mountain no similar culture, it is difficult for people to have the above reaction, even may produce be disgusted with psychology. 因此,在翻译时就不能只停留在广告的词和句的语言层而上了,而需要进行灵活的改译。 Therefore, when translation can only stay in advertising words and sentences layer and the language, and need for flexible consider.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
These four translation if only in accordance with the word meaning of words, can be explained is good, but if the translation with the optimal relevance principle of relevance theory to analysis of words, is unsuitable. Because the AD and the French cultural conventions annual one country kill pig activities. In the original language cognitive environment, this activity to make people think the festive atmosphere is festival, the fullness of the reservoir and meat fresh friends gathered. And in the cognitive environments, the language in British culture mountain no similar culture, it is difficult for people to have the above reaction, even may produce...
Translate four of these kind if law have according to word been only but at meaning come last, can be regarded as the good interpreter, but if analyze with the best related principle of the related theory, rather not proper. Because this advertisement and a a village once every year of French cultural custom kill the pig activity and have something to do. Among original text cognitive environment of language, activity this make whom people associate it with store meat abundant and fresh joyous atmosphere of festival, the good friend gathers happily together. In the cognitive environment of the translation language, there is no similar cultural...
翻译比较的问题:译文同原文比较,自然有高下之分。如果译文是中文,同英文比较为高,同德文比较却成了下,怎么办?比较多了,自然成为高的机会就小了,成为下的机会反而猛增。难道越比较越完蛋吗?请多考虑吧!
英语专业的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请不要用翻译器!人工翻译一下一段!论文中用的!(例子不用翻译)例1:Connecting People(nokia)科技以人为本.(诺基亚)(李克兴,《论广告翻泽的策略》)科技以人为本,似乎与原文相差甚远_百度作业帮
英语翻译请不要用翻译器!人工翻译一下一段!论文中用的!(例子不用翻译)例1:Connecting People(nokia)科技以人为本.(诺基亚)(李克兴,《论广告翻泽的策略》)科技以人为本,似乎与原文相差甚远
英语翻译请不要用翻译器!人工翻译一下一段!论文中用的!(例子不用翻译)例1:Connecting People(nokia)科技以人为本.(诺基亚)(李克兴,《论广告翻泽的策略》)科技以人为本,似乎与原文相差甚远,但译文却把诺基亚的内涵发挥得淋漓尽致,事实证明,这句广告词的翻泽从产品开发到人才管理,真正体现了以人为本的理念,因此,口号才喊得格外有力,因为言之有物.
"Technology - a People Business"
Although this slogan seemed a bit apart from the original wording, but it elaborated on Nokia's corporate culture not only vividly but incisively.
In fact, from product development to human resource management, this slogan genuinely reflected the belief that "people is it".
And that's why the slogan became so explosively vibrant, for it's got all the backing it needs.科技以人为本的原文是什么我不清楚,但我不愿照字面翻,那就很无趣了.所以才有了开头那句,希望您看得过眼.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐