juseforgetit,thisisbestway…英语翻译中文文

请英语高手帮我把以下这段中文翻译成英文。这段话是我为英语演讲比赛写的演讲稿中文部分_百度知道
请英语高手帮我把以下这段中文翻译成英文。这段话是我为英语演讲比赛写的演讲稿中文部分
but what you have in your heart,正如我此刻站在这里演讲。如果你只是用翻译软件翻译的,感恩朋友请翻译。有一句谚语是这么说的,让我们在困难面前从不怨天尤人,和谐社会的理想就会在不知不觉中实现。感谢我们拥有的勇气,就不要回答,让我们一次次不断尝试超越自我,尊重并理解他人,感恩师长;感谢我们拥有的自信.”(英文部分不必再译)
谢绝一切翻译软件:
我们感恩父母,达到人生新的高度;感谢我们拥有的乐观,以免我空欢喜了,让我们能沉着地解决生活中和学习上的难题。
当我们每个人都拥有感恩之心,感谢其他人对我们不计回报的付出时:“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful。急求,但也别忘了还有一个人值得我们感恩——那就是我们自己,而是积极地应对挑战
提问者采纳
we face the challenges bravely instead of complaining about the difficulty in front of us. When we are thankful to those who are generous with their help, we&#39, imperceptibly! Ave got one more person who deservs our thanks. Now. That&#39. Thanks to our optimismWe need to thank our parents, , and so that we can finally come to our peak...As we know we should be grateful, s we ourselves, our friends and our teachers, we can try to transcend ourselves over and over, I'm standing here, we can calmly solve the problems we meet in our life and study, we may create a world of harmony.希望对你有帮助. But don&#39. Thanks to our courage. Thanks to our confidence, we know we should respect and understand others
我觉得都挺好的,只是这一句we've got one more person who deservs our thanks中的“deservs”会不会打错了?
deserves对不起
提问者评价
我比赛已经获奖了,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
While appreciating our parents, friends and teachers, do not forget that one more person deserves the appreciation--ourselves. Appreciate our courage, which enables us to solve calmly our problems appreciate the confidence we have, which encourages us to improve against our maximums, and to achieve higher, as I am maki appreciate the optimism we own, never to complain about any difficuties, but to take the challenge positively.
A harmonic ideal of society would be made if everyone holds a thankful heart, respects and understands each other, and appreciates the non-return helps from others. There is one ...
We should thank our parents,our friends,our teachers,and forgeting ourselves. We should thatk ourselves for our bravery,let ourselves solve the problems in lige;thank ourselves for our self-esteem,bringing ourselves higher and better each day,reaching our goals,and that's my purpose of giving this speech;to thank ourselves for being optimistic,let our troubles not worry ourselves,bet we gave our best to face it.
We all should be grateful, and respect others around us,thank the others for their neverending support,and achieve living in harmony in the society. It is always said:“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankf...
We not only thank parents ,
thank friends,
thank teachers, but do not forget there is a person whom we should grate -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us try our best
to go beyond ourself, to get to an new height.As I for we have the optimistic,so
when facing difficulties, we never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.
When every
has the heart of Thanksgiving, and try to respec and understand others, for getting nothing, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the imperceptibly....
we Thanksgiving parents, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own.For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the impe...
能不能不要无视我的备注? = =
给分吧,这么晚了应该没人会回答了,
这是金山词霸翻译,的应该没错误我改了一部分,手改的
可是我看了第一句就知道你是用软件的
Thanksgiving是名词好么,意思是感恩节!何况它开头还大写了...!!!
那你把 那个单词改下。
Our parents Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Thanksgiving, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.
When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a harmonious societ...
We thank our parents, friend, however, we still have another person there that should be thanked, which is us, ourselves. Let's give our thanks to our courage, allowing us to solve problems in academics and cross the obsticles existing in out lives. Let's give our thanks to our confidence, encouraging us to accomplish new goals, reaching a new apogee of our lives, like how right now I stand here addressing my speach to you. Let's give our thanks to our to the optimism in our mind, not having us complaining but face challenges with a positive mind.
If we have a graceful heart and have the ability to respect and understand each other, e...
Please translate: we parents Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Thanksgiving, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge. When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a h...
英语演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Thought deleting all the messages that one can forget, but that's not how it is.I thought I can forget it after deleting all the messages, but I was wrong.Thought get rid off all the messages can make me forget, but I guess not.翻译中文_百度作业帮
Thought deleting all the messages that one can forget, but that's not how it is.I thought I can forget it after deleting all the messages, but I was wrong.Thought get rid off all the messages can make me forget, but I guess not.翻译中文
Thought deleting all the messages that one can forget, but that's not how it is.I thought I can forget it after deleting all the messages, but I was wrong.Thought get rid off all the messages can make me forget, but I guess not.翻译中文
想删除所有可以忘记的消息,但不是那样的。我想我可以删除所有的信息后,忘了它,但我错了。想摆脱所有的信息可以让我忘记了,但我想不。
想过删除所有能忘记的信息,但事实却不是这样。我本认为我可以在删除了所有信息后将之忘却,但我却错了。想着把所有的信息去除可以让我忘记,但我人为不会。谁帮忙翻译翻译,As a matter of fact this can't blame whoever!It is natural to put in ovder it!Dot't we are still good friends!Nest!I hope that we no longer is strangers .The past ……just forget it._百度作业帮
谁帮忙翻译翻译,As a matter of fact this can't blame whoever!It is natural to put in ovder it!Dot't we are still good friends!Nest!I hope that we no longer is strangers .The past ……just forget it.
谁帮忙翻译翻译,As a matter of fact this can't blame whoever!It is natural to put in ovder it!Dot't we are still good friends!Nest!I hope that we no longer is strangers .The past ……just forget it.
事实上,这并不能怪谁,很自然地忘了这件事吧,我们还是朋友.Nest,我希望我们能够不要再像陌生人那样了,过去的事就忘了吧
事实上,这谁也不怪!让它过去才自然,难道我们不仍然是好朋友吗?(窝???)我希望我们不再是陌生人,过去…忘了吧。服了,语病,错别字之多,超出了人类的想象,这些是半猜半译的,好好学习吧孩子。forget it是什么意思_forget it怎么翻译及发音_用法_同义词_反义词_例句_英语短语-沪江网手机版
Forget it, I'm broke.算了,我可没钱了。
&nbsp|&nbsp求&&Then Silence&&的歌词和中文翻译 谢谢 !_百度知道
求&&Then Silence&&的歌词和中文翻译 谢谢 !
then silence It's not about tomorrow Forget about today does it matter any way You've turned pain to sorrow I think i lost debate (but) We miss you i can't under what's been done For game is over then silence So you say your last goodbye And leave the world behind And pray You never let them down When you look up to the sky The angels start to cry for you You're singing Never gotta to tell you I wish you have konwn we should've been gone I never said how well you led me into life I miss you sometimes it's worse So they know they let it go~,then silence So you say your last goodbye And leave the world behind And pray You never let them down When you look up to the sky The angels start to cry For you You're singing all of the angels are singing You walk in a grace of light I know in my heart You're still with me. You're still alive So you say your last goodbye And leave the world behind And pray You never let them down When you look up to the sky The angels start to cry For you You're singing 那不是关于明天的忘记今天不论如何总有些麻烦你陷入了遗憾的痛苦中事情总是围绕在身旁我们想念你我不能总躲在过去之下因为游戏已结束然后是沉默所以你说了最后的告别把世界抛在一旁祈祷你从未让他们失望当你抬头望天天使开始为你哭泣你在歌唱从未想要告诉你我希望你已知道我们不应离开我从未说起过你给我的生活带来的乐趣我想你有时这很糟所以他们让这过去了然后是沉默所有的天使在歌唱你消逝在华丽的光芒中我从心底里认为你仍陪着我你还活着所以你说了最后的告别把世界抛在一旁祈祷你从未让他们失望当你抬头望天天使开始为你哭泣你在歌唱........
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
《Then Silence》
It's not about tomorrow
forget about today
there's matter anyway
you've turn a pain to sorrow
the thing will last spin
then we miss you.
i cannot do what's been down
forgive me it's over
and silence