求英语语法大全解答

求详细解答:语法填空 阅读下面_百度知道
求详细解答:语法填空 阅读下面
语法填空 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空. &&&& In every school a "top" crowd sets the pace,while the others follow their lead.Let's say the top crowd
decides that it is smart to wear bright red sweaters.Pretty soon everybody is wearing __
__bright red
sweater.There is nothing wrong with that,__
__the fact that on some people a bright red sweater is
__(extreme)unbecoming.The situation can even become dangerous,if the top crowd decides that it is
smart to drink or to drive cars at seventy miles an hour.Then the people __
__(follow) the lead are
endangering their lives.They are like the sheep being led to the butcher.Now,chances are __
__you have
come across situations like these more than once in your life;chances are that one time or __
probably did something you knew to be wrong.You may __
__(excuse)yourself by saying,"Gee,the
crowd does it."Well,let the crowd do it,__
__don't do it yourself.Learn to say,"No." &&&& Develop your own standards and your own judgment.__
__you know the crowd is planning
something you __
__(agree)with,have the courage to bow out politely.You'll have the satisfaction of
standing on your own two feet.
来自学大教育
1. a 2. except或but 3. following 5. &that 6. another 7. have excused 8. but 9. If 10. disagree
李婷&&教师
李娟&&教师
王晓晶&&教师
郭慧芳&&教师
衣婷婷&&教师英语语法填空和课文填空解题方法_百度知道
英语语法填空和课文填空解题方法
提问者采纳
英语语法填空要弄清每题所考的知识范围,语法用法要弄清楚。课文填空要弄清楚课文的意思,句子前后的搭配和照应。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语语法的相关知识
其他2条回答
语法填空:要注意到该题考查的是什么语法知识,比如,主谓一致啦,时态了,从句的引导词了,重要的是空前后的词。课文填空一定要注意语境,课文意思,以及课文的整体时态
主要根据上下文和句子的语法结构
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁两道SAT语法题求解答_百度知道
两道SAT语法题求解答
Conners, a publishing and media services company, is acquiring Dispatch Education, it manufactures school uniforms. (A)Dispatch Education, it manufactures (B)Dispatch Education, which manufactures (C)Dispatch Education, manufacturing (D)Dispatch E it is manufacturing (E)Dispatch E for the manufacturing of这题答案选B,which在这里指代什么?难道不应该是指代最近的名词吗,但如果指代Dispatch Education,意思就不对了啊,还有为什么不可以选C? 3. Most people know about calories and nutrition, but they do not use this knowledge to lose weight permanently and keep it off. (A) permanently and keep it off (B) permanent and have it stay off (C)and have it be off permanently (D)and make it permanent (E)and keep it off permanently为什么选E不选A?
提问者采纳
1,which指代的 的确是 Dispatch Education。你困惑的原因是,这句话的意思你没有明白。Conners和 Dispatch Education都是公司,C收购了D,而D是生产校服的。 2,这句话还是要从语义上理解。permanently 意思是 永久的,而lose weight是一时的,你不可能永久减肥。 keep it off的意思是保持身材不松弛,身材的保持才是可以持久的。
提问者评价
懂了,谢谢!
这个me跟one是指不同的东西... 句子的意思是【 我】对于【某些人】可以在一周内找到便宜的家具感到困惑
me指我 one指某些人
集合名词不代表复数 many crowd 可以用they 但是crowd要用it 像A pride of lion, pride也是集合名词但是前面a说明是单数....
其他类似问题
sat的相关知识
其他1条回答
1. which 指代Dispatch Education, 说明Dispatch Education 生产校服
C 与acquiring 并列,是说Conners生产校服了,所以不行。 2. permanently 修饰keep off, 不单单是lose
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:语法填空。 阅_百度知道
求详细解答:语法填空。 阅
语法填空。 &&&& 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用 括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在标号为1-10的相应位置上。
Dear Annie,
&&&& I am not opposed to drinking, but it sometimes makes Christmas parties out of control. Every year, the company my wife works for 1______ (host) a Christmas dinner party at a local restaurant. What used to be an enjoyable meal with some employees has become a large, drunken event 2______ (last) late into the night. One year, two employees 3______ (expect) had a fight outside the entrance. Last year, it was even more
embarrassing that the scene 4______ some drunken employees set fire to one of the tables was viewed by other customers in the restaurant. Every year, my wife talks about not going, 5______ always does and insists
we stay till the end of the party. This year, we thanked the hosts, left the restaurant and had cocktails and
dinner at home. I think we would be setting a good example and other employees would follow. What do you think? Dear West.
&&&& We're with you, as you never know 6______ the party will have in store for you. 7______ you don't make
your farewells in an unhurried manner and don't give the impression that you are 8______ a rush, it will not
be rude to do so. The employees who get drunk may not even notice you're gone. More importantly, other employees may find courage in 9______ to do the same, and perhaps if enough of them walk out, the boss
will find 10______ way to celebrate the holiday.
来自学大教育
1. hosts&& 2. lasting&& 3. unexpectedly&& 4. where&& 5.but
6. what& &7. If&& 8. in&& 9. themselves&& 10. another
管昊&&教师
赵莹莹&&教师
赵玲芝&&教师
甄玲玲&&教师
孙慧&&教师英语题求答案详解
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友挚爱饼干奥利奥遇到了一个关于语法的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1.-Oh, dear. I forget the air ticekts.
-You ____ something.
A have left
B are always leaving
C are leaving
D always left
2.-____ Mr.Brown____ this week?
-No. He in on holiday.
D Is;working
3.-Why? Tom, your shirt is so dirty!
-Mum, I ____ my storeroom downstairs.
B have cleaned
C was cleaning
D have been cleaning
4.I____ while reading the English textbook. Luckliy, my roommate woke me up in time!
A had fallen asleep
Bhave fallen asleep
C fell asleep
fall asleep
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
—— cand1ce
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法大全 的文章

随机推荐