求帮忙!!把以下中文日语翻译求职成英文

求强悍翻译人士帮忙把下面的中文翻译成英文,拜谢了~~~_百度知道
求强悍翻译人士帮忙把下面的中文翻译成英文,拜谢了~~~
欧莱雅公司的多品牌战略研究摘要
如今各行业都争相采取多品牌策略以应对日益激烈的市场竞争,尤其在化妆品领域。欧莱雅、宝洁、联合利华、憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激强生、雅诗兰黛等公司都采用了多品牌策略。品牌并购是企业扩充品牌规模的常用手段。
本文结合时代背景,以欧莱雅公司的多品牌策略为例,分析了其多品牌策略的现状,对欧莱雅多品牌策略的成败进行了详细的分析,并突出品牌并购对欧莱雅多品牌策略成功实施的战略意义。本文总结了欧莱雅多品牌策略超越竞争对手的五大成功之处:独立的品牌经营模式、全方位的品牌管理模式、产品配方和创新的转移利用、关注多元文化和品牌重新定位;提出欧莱雅多品牌策略的两大不足之处:市场细分有待完善及品牌收购的双刃剑效应。从企业角度提出欧莱雅多品牌策略现有问题;锁定中国市场,为欧莱雅中国的多品牌策略提出相应改进方案,包括对中国市场趋势的分析、品牌组合的扩充、营销策略的调整以及对于品牌并购的建议。最后,总结了本次研究的创新点及对本土化妆品企业的借鉴意义。关键词:化妆品多品牌经营;欧莱雅集团;多品牌策略
google在线翻的,请麻烦飘过哈~
提问者采纳
The company more brand strategy loreal research abstract
Now various industries are scrambling to take more brand strategies to deal with increasingly fierce competition in the market, especially in the cosmetics industry. Europe lai, p&g, unilever, Johnson &johnson, estee lauder companies such as all use more brand strategy. Brand acquisition is enterprise expansion of the size of the brand commonly used method.
Combining with The Times background, the more brand strategy loreal company as an example, this paper analyzes the present situation of its brand strategy, brand strategy to Europe lai the success or failure of the more detailed analysis, and outstanding brand of m&a more successful implementation of brand strategy loreal of strategic significance.
This paper summarizes the loreal more br憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激and strategy beyond competitor five successful place: independent brand management mode, full range of brand management mode, product formulas and the transfer of innovation of attention, multicultural and br Many of the brand strategy proposed loreal two big deficiency: the market segment remain to be improved and brand takeover of the double-edged sword effect. From the Angle of enterprises more brand strategy proposed lo The Chinese market, as China's more brand strategy loreal put forward corresponding improvement plan, including the Chinese market trend analysis, brand of combination of expansion, marketing strategy adjustment and the Suggestions to brand mergers and acquisitions. Finally, summarizes the research of innovations and to local cosmetics enterprise for reference.
提问者评价
万分感激~~
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
The study on brand strategy of L'憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激Oreal companyAbstract
Now the industry to adopt much brand strategy to deal with the increasingly fierce market competition, especially in the field of cosmetics. L'Oreal, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson, Estee Lauder companies adopt much brand strategy. Brand enterprise merger is a common means of expanding brand scale.In this paper, with the background of the times, to L'Oreal company brand strategy as an example, analyzes its multi-brand strategy status of L'Oreal, brand strategy 's success or failure is analyzed in detail, and the prominent brand acquisition of L'Oreal brand strategy for successful implementation of strategic significance.This article summarizes the L'Oreal brand strategy of surmounting competitor five big success: independent brand management mode, the full range of brand management, product formulation and innovation, pay attention to multiculturalism and transfer using the presenting L'Oreal brand strategy of two major shortcomings: market segmentation to be perfect and brand acquisition the effect of a double-edged sword. From the enterprise angle presenting L'Oreal brand strate the locking Chinese market, L'Oreal China for multi brand strategy put forward the corresponding improvement scheme, including the Chinese market trends analysis, brand portfolio expansion, marketing strategy adjustment and the brand M & a advice. Finally, summarizes the study of innovation and the domestic cosmetics enterprise draw lessons from a meaning.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的汉语成英语,谢谢了我今年21岁,但在我的人生中,我经历了许多,我来自农村,在我的小学时代,我每天要独自一人步行去上学,就这样,六年过去了,我告别了我的小学,但在我13岁那年,我得了关_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的汉语成英语,谢谢了我今年21岁,但在我的人生中,我经历了许多,我来自农村,在我的小学时代,我每天要独自一人步行去上学,就这样,六年过去了,我告别了我的小学,但在我13岁那年,我得了关节炎,我不能走路了,我在床上躺了一个月,当时我觉得我完了,我担心我再也站不起来,后来,我有可以走路了,当时,我是非常开心的,所以,从那以后我非常享受走路的感觉,因为,那证明我还可以走路.后来的三年初中,大多数时间是在学校度过,因为要住校,高中三年,更是如此,几乎每天是在教室里付过,我的性格也许不是很开放,所以我的朋友不多,但我很知足,因为真正的朋友,我已经拥有,我们一直保持联系.
I am 21 years old, but in my life, I went through a lot, I'm from the countryside, in my elementary school, I want every day to walk to school alone, so, six years later, I said goodbye to my elementary school but I was 13 years old, I got arthritis, I can not walk, I was in bed for a month, then I think I'm done, I fear I can not stand up, then I can walk there, At the time, I was very happy, so since then I really enjoy the feeling of walking because it proved that I can still walk. Later, three junior high school, most of the time is spent in school, because to live on campus, high school for three years, even more so, almost every day is paying off in the classroom, my character might not be so open, so my friends do not much, but I contented as a true friend, I already have, and we kept in touch.请求把以下生活中文翻译成英语,谢谢您!很高兴收到你的来信,但我有疑问想问你,1.你在那个网站上的用户名为什么被注销了?2.请问你为什么想要认识异国的姑娘?如果对方因为英语不是母语,英语水平很一般,也不要_百度作业帮
请求把以下生活中文翻译成英语,谢谢您!很高兴收到你的来信,但我有疑问想问你,1.你在那个网站上的用户名为什么被注销了?2.请问你为什么想要认识异国的姑娘?如果对方因为英语不是母语,英语水平很一般,也不要紧吗?
很高兴收到你的来信,但我有疑问想问你,I am pleased to receive your letter, but I have a question to ask you,1.你在那个网站上的用户名为什么被注销了?1 you on that site on the user name why be cancelled?2.请问你为什么想要认识异国的姑娘?如果对方因为英语不是母语,英语水平很一般,也不要紧吗?2. Would you please tell me why you want to recognize foreign girl? If the other party because English is not native language, English is very general, also unimportant?希望满意~~
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求帮忙看下面这首英文诗的作者和出处,但是他被翻译成了中文,我也不知道是谁写的,只知道被作家梁晓声引用_百度知道
求帮忙看下面这首英文诗的作者和出处,但是他被翻译成了中文,我也不知道是谁写的,只知道被作家梁晓声引用
她不仅能将男子心内卑污的一切抑制下去。 谢谢了、礼貌,男人很迷茫而好女人更冷静,也教给他们高尚的思想。男人很疲惫而好女人更温和,于是男人就像一个真正的男人走向世界,可爱的言词,男人很狂躁而好女人更肯牺牲、勇敢和追求真理的心,同时又弥补了男人的不完整和幼稚天下没有比和一位好女人的恋爱更灵巧的教师,男人很痛苦而好女人更有耐心。好女人暖化了男人
提问者采纳
95%以上这篇文章是中国人自己编的心灵鸡汤型的文章;外国作家”这个模糊的称号。没有任何诗歌的韵律。网上搜索第一句、温和:真理、没有意象、冷静等等,只有“外国诗人&#47、反而充斥着诗歌里的大忌——抽象词。所以本人大胆推断原文肯定不是诗,根本查不到任何作家的名字,更像散文、高尚
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译求职 的文章

随机推荐