求日语翻译求职此文!!

您已经赞过此文了。
valuing childhood
求翻译!!!
发表时间:浏览量:2247评论数:1挑错数:0
在今天这个社会里童年的价值很容易被模糊。考虑到最近发生的事件:琼斯博勒, 阿肯色州的校园儿童谋杀案中的杀人犯已经被判有罪并已经被监禁。两名男孩,7岁和8岁,被控告谋杀一名11岁的芝加哥女孩。那些从事严重罪行的儿童看起来是自发行动的。然后,随着琼斯伯勒的法律诉讼程序的进行,一名曾经有能力对法院讲话的男孩开始不能解释他的行为,尽管他试着道歉。也许这里存在一个动机--年轻人的嫉妒和怨恨。但是一个更深层次的问题始终存在--为什么这些男孩和其他处在相似困境的人明显缺乏任何内在的,道德上的约束呢?这个问题反射了在芝加哥被责难的人,同样年轻的人。他们想要这个女孩的自行车,一个普遍存在于儿童中的自私的冲动。拯救是一个切实可行的必需品。如何使被暴力行为扭曲的年轻人重新建立价值观呢?琼斯伯勒和芝加哥的男孩将会分别在短期内被限制在帮助机构下。尽管这些令人震惊的行为,儿童仍然不能象对待成人一样处理,如果人们认为自己是文明的,绝对不可以。这就是为什么那些追求儿童犯成人对待化的政治家们根本上忽视了这点。但是鼓励暴力的道德真空有很多根源。不稳定的家庭贡献了很多,经济压力也是。这些真空,仍然可以填补。工作必须从父母开始,他们必须询问自身是否做到足够给予他们的孩子一个坚定的是非观。他们真的在监督孩子们的行为和成长期间的思维吗?学校,同样,在培养性格中发挥作用。还有青年机构,法律完善机构,他们可以在培养年轻人关于法律,法律的意义和遵守法律发面做到更多。根本上地目标是让所有的儿童正常渡过童年到成年期,从而降低道德判断中的悲惨的差距。那些少数用暴力行为填补差距的人会提醒其他人不要走的太远,但是童年可以提供给缺少道德基础的人的,正是发展中的人类社会依赖的。
来自无觅插件
virginal translation! thumbs up to myself!
还没有人赞过这篇文章
living in bangladesh as a garment merchandiser.
loving my work and my life with my lovely husband.
Copyright & 2014 yeeyan.org
公司全称:北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
公司地址:北京市朝阳区阜安西路望京SOHO-T1-A座-2202室
联系方式:010-
京ICP备号&&京公网安备99号.求翻译王文度、范荣期俱为简文所要,范年大而位小,王年小而位大,将前,更相推在前,既移久,王遂在范后.王因谓曰:簸之扬之,穅粃在前.范曰:洮之汰之,沙砾在后._百度作业帮
.求翻译王文度、范荣期俱为简文所要,范年大而位小,王年小而位大,将前,更相推在前,既移久,王遂在范后.王因谓曰:簸之扬之,穅粃在前.范曰:洮之汰之,沙砾在后.
.求翻译王文度、范荣期俱为简文所要,范年大而位小,王年小而位大,将前,更相推在前,既移久,王遂在范后.王因谓曰:簸之扬之,穅粃在前.范曰:洮之汰之,沙砾在后.
中文注译:  王文度、范荣期都受到简文帝的邀请,范荣期年龄大而官位低,王文度年龄小而官位高.正要向前走的时候,两人相互推让,让来让去,王文度最后落在范荣期的后面.王文度于是对范荣期说:“顺风播扬谷物,糠秕总是飘在前面.”范荣期说:“用水淘汰杂质,沙砾总是落在后面.”据老师教课说此文是世说新语(排调)四十六<糠秕砂砾>,两人是礼让,让来让去,不是出口不逊,只是互相取笑; 我倒觉得一楼的说法较合理!政治从来都是「相互争推,争来争去」> 教育/科学 > 外语学习 > 英语翻译」 试翻译如下Wang WenDu,Fan RongQi were both invited by the Emperor JianWen ,Fan was elder but hold a junior post,Wang was younger but more senior.When supposed to move forward,they pushed each other to the front,after quite a long time of struggle,Wang were behind Fan.Wang said:"When doing winnowing,the chaff always went to the front",Fan said:" When doing flotation,the sand always sink back".p.s.为如要此翻译?找本书看看吧:《世说新语(上下)(汉英对照)》英译者:Richard B.Mather
渊博的你还是把下面的英语翻译删掉吧!
Wang Wendu, fan Rong are all simple, Fan Nian big and small, King year is small and large, the former, pushing in the front, moving for a long time, Wang Sui Fan Hou.Wang Yin that said, but Yang, Kang...
王文度,范荣期都被简文邀请,范荣期年龄大但是职位低,王文度年龄小但是职位高,快到的时候 (两人)都想排在前面,僵持之后,王文度排在了范荣期后面,于是王说:用簸箕筛选的时候,糟粕都在前面。 范说:淘汰之后,烂石子都在后面。 大概就是这个意思。...
「百度知道 > 教育/科学 > 外语学习 > 英语翻译」 试翻译如下Wang WenDu, Fan RongQi were both invited by the Emperor JianWen , Fan was elder but hold a junior post, Wang was younger but more senior. When supposed to move f...【求翻译】Rupert Brooke写的《The Old Vicarage, Grantchest》 | 巴别塔小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
39291人加入此小组
跪求翻译,此文有多种语言,德语、英语和希腊语Rupert BrookeThe Old Vicarage, Grantchester(Café des Westens, Berlin, May 1912) Just now the lilac is in bloom,All bAnd in my flower-beds, I think,Smile the caAnd down the borders, well I know,The poppy and the pansy blow . . .Oh! there the chestnuts, summer through,Beside the river make for youA tunnel of green gloom, and sleepD and green and deepThe stream mysterious glides beneath,Green as a dream and deep as death.— Oh, damn! I know it! and I knowHow the May fields all golden show,And when the day is young and sweet,Gild gloriously the bare feetThat run to bathe . . .
'Du lieber Gott!' Here am I, sweating, sick, and hot,And there the shadowed waters freshLean up to embrace the naked flesh.Temperamentvoll German JewsD — and THERE the dewsAre soft beneath a morn of gold.Here tulips blUnkempt about those hedges blowsAn EngAnd there the unregulated sunSlopes down to rest when day is done,And wakes a vague unpunctual star,A slippered H and there areMeads towards Haslingfield and CotonWhere das Betreten's not verboten. ειθε γενοιμην . . . would I wereIn Grantchester, in Grantchester! —Some, it may be, can get in touchWith Nature there, or Earth, or such.And clever modern men have seenA Faun a-peeping through the green,And felt the Classics were not dead,To glimpse a Naiad's reedy head,Or hear the Goat-foot piping low: . . .But these are things I do not know.I only know that you may lieDay long and watch the Cambridge sky,And, flower-lulled in sleepy grass,Hear the cool lapse of hours pass,Until the centuries blend and blurIn Grantchester, in Grantchester. . . .Still in the dawnlit waters coolHis ghostly Lordship swims his pool,And tries the strokes, essays the tricks,Long learnt on Hellespont, or Styx.Dan Chaucer hears his river stillChatter beneath a phantom mill.Tennyson notes, with studious eye,How Cambridge waters hurry by . . .And in that garden, black and white,Creep whispers throughAnd spectral dance, before the dawn,A hundred VCurates, long dust, will come and goOn lissom, clerical,And oft between the boughs is seenThe sly shade of a Rural Dean . . .Till, at a shiver in the skies,Vanishing with Satanic cries,The prim ecclesiastic routLeaves but a startled sleeper-out,Grey heavens, the first bird's drowsy calls,The falling house that never falls. God! I will pack, and take a train,And get me to England once again!For England's the one land, I know,Where men with Splendid HAnd Cambridgeshire, of all England,The shire for Men who UAnd of THAT district I preferThe lovely hamlet Grantchester.For Cambridge people rarely smile,Being urban, squat, aAnd Royston men in the far SouthAre black and fierce At Over they fling oaths at one,And worse than oaths at Trumpington,And Ditton girls are mean and dirty,And there's none in Harston under thirty,And folks in Shelford and those partsHave twisted lips and twisted hearts,And Barton men make Cockney rhymes,And Coton's full of nameless crimes,And things are done you'd not believeAt Madingley on Christmas Eve.Strong men have run for miles and miles,When one from Cherry HStrong men have blanched, and shot their wives,Rather than send them to St. IStrong men have cried like babes, bydam,To hear what happened at Babraham.But Grantchester! ah, Grantchester!There's peace and holy quiet there,Great clouds along pacific skies,And men and women with straight eyes,Lithe children lovelier than a dream,A bosky wood, a slumbrous stream,And little kindly winds that creepRound twilight corners, half asleep.In Grantchester tThey bathe by day,The women theThe men observe the Rules of Thought.They love the G they worship TThey laugh u(And when they get to feeling old,They up and shoot themselves, I'm told) . . . Ah God! to see the branches stirAcross the moon at Grantchester!To smell the thrilling-sweet and rottenUnforgettable, unforgottenRiver-smell, and hear the breezeSobbing in the little trees.Say, do the elm-clumps greatly standStill guardians of that holy land?The chestnuts shade, in reverend dream,The yet unacademic stream?Is dawn a secret shy and coldAnadyomene, silver-gold?And sunset still a golden seaFrom Haslingfield to Madingley?And after, ere the night is born,Do hares come out about the corn?Oh, is the water sweet and cool,Gentle and brown, above the pool?And laughs the immortal river stillUnder the mill, under the mill?Say, is there Beauty yet to find?And Certainty? and Quiet kind?Deep meadows yet, for to forgetThe lies, and truths, and pain? . . . oh! yetStands the Church clock at ten to three?And is there honey still for tea?
+ 加入我的果篮
(C)2015果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备求此篇英文的中文翻译和文法Mr.Wang is a doctor. He cares a lot about not only others' health but also his own. He controls his weight carefully.To him, it is the most important thing to do if one wants to enjoy good health. Mr.Wang contro_百度作业帮
求此篇英文的中文翻译和文法Mr.Wang is a doctor. He cares a lot about not only others' health but also his own. He controls his weight carefully.To him, it is the most important thing to do if one wants to enjoy good health. Mr.Wang contro
求此篇英文的中文翻译和文法Mr.Wang is a doctor. He cares a lot about not only others' health but also his own. He controls his weight carefully.To him, it is the most important thing to do if one wants to enjoy good health. Mr.Wang controls his weigh in two ways:exercising and not eating much. As a doctor,Mr.Wang is too busy to go to the gym. He exercises by getting off the bus one or two stops early and walking the rest of the way to his office. Besides, he doesn't eat much. Mr.Wang has a special habit.When he buys a belt, he asks the salesperson to punch a hole in the belt at 90 cm from the buckle end of the belt. By wearing this belt, he can always remind himself to stop eating if he feels the belt is a little too tight. When it comes to weight control, Mr. Wang thinks exercising doesn't work as well as eating less.
Mr.Wang is a doctor. He cares a lot about not only others' health but also his own.王先生是一名医生,他不仅特别关心别人的健康,也特别注重自己的健康.【not only...but also...; own后面省略了health】He controls his weight carefully.To him, it is the most important thing to do if one wants to enjoy good health.
他很注意控制体重.对他来说,一个人如果想享有健康,这(控制体重)是要做的最重要的事情.【To him前置,it is ...强调句型】Mr.Wang controls his weigh in two ways: exercising and not eating much.王先生通过两个方法保持体重:做运动,不吃太多. As a doctor,Mr.Wang is too busy to go to the gym. 作为一名医生,王先生太忙以致没时间去健身房.【too...to...太...以致不能/无法...】He exercises by getting off the bus one or two stops early and walking the rest of the way to his office. 他每天提前一两站下车,后面的路程走路去办公室,以此来锻炼身体.【do sth. by doing sth.通过做...来做...】Besides, he doesn't eat much. Mr.Wang has a special habit.另外,他不吃很饱(很多).王先生有一个特别的习惯.When he buys a belt, he asks the salesperson to punch a hole in the belt at 90 cm from the buckle end of the belt.他买皮带的时候,让让售货员在皮带扣端90厘米处打个孔.By wearing this belt, he can always remind himself to stop eating if he feels the belt is a little too tight. 系上这条皮带,如果他(吃饭时)感觉皮带太紧,他总能提醒自己不要再吃.【by...引导状语从句;stop +doing...停止做...;stop to do...停下(别的事情)来做这件事】When it comes to weight control, Mr. Wang thinks exercising doesn't work as well as eating less.说到体重控制,王先生认为锻炼不如少吃更有效.【when it comes to...当谈到……, 一谈到……, 当说到……;as well as...和...一样】
王先生是个医生,他不仅关心别人的健康,同时也注重自身保健。他很注意控制自己的体重。对于他来说,一个人要想保持健康最重要的就是控制体重。王先生通过两个方法来保持体重:适量吃,多运动。作为一个医生,王先生并忙的并没有什么时间去健身房,他通过每天提前下车一两站,后面的路程走到办公室这种方式锻炼身体。王先生有一个特殊习惯,他买皮带的时候喜欢让卖家在皮带扣90cm的地方打个孔。这样他就可以在每次感...

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译求职 的文章

随机推荐