 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
写作(a day to remember)
下载积分:400
内容提示:写作(a day to remember) 内容详尽,但请以实际操作为..
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:24|
上传日期: 05:24:30|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
写作(a day to remember).PDF
官方公共微信my two year old will not eat he only wants to drink milk, juice, water | BabyCenter
You seem to have disabled JavaScript. To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend you enable Javascript. &
advertisement
i have tried not giving him his sippy cup during the day he still will not eat he wont even try foods i give him dr said he is fine just dont give him milk or juice he has gone one whole day with no milk ,juice and still wont eat what else can i try.
04/01/2010
a BabyCenter Member
Mom Answers
best answers |
50 answers
My solution as a single dad...I tell this isn't a restaurant. I give her 15 minutes to decide if she wants to continue to dawdle or eat what's in front of her. If she refuses, the food goes bye-bye and all she gets is some milk or water. She won't starve. She'll end up eating if she gets hungry enough. She can decide to get picky when she can buy her own food. 99% of the time she ends up eating what's in front of her. No, I'm not going to rack my brain and try to put 10 different foods in front of her until she chooses one. No, I'm not going to make some special &smoothie& if she doesn't want to eat. Daddy isn't a barista and this ain't a restaurant. It's not a battle if you assert you've already &conquered & their ways of pressing your buttons. No if ands or buts in my house until she can but her own food and pay her own bills. Daddy has neither the time nor patience.
08/31/2014
a BabyCenter Member
Was this answer helpful?
out of 7 found this helpful
I also have a picky daughter and for me it has also been a battle only my daughter wants junk food and is very stern about not wanting to try new things. So I took her favorite tv star stuffed animal &Kailan& and Kailan and I sat at the table together had a conversation and ate our food when Madi my daughter decided she was missing out and wanted to try it! So she sat down with Kailan and had her conversation fed her friend and ate herself..and what do you know she said &I never tried it, but I like it! &just like Kailan says on the cartoon& You know it all depends on your child...doctors will tell you there will be times when there is a growth spurt and your child will not be hungry and during those growth spurts will crave milk because their bodies are growing so quickly. but my daughter is finally a little farther past that but she still wont try many new things i have to figure out creative ways to do it including bringing her kid sized table outside and letting her eat wit friends
07/07/2011
Was this answer helpful?
out of 9 found this helpful
My 2 yr old son does the exact same thing and I do 3 things that help. (probably same as everyone else is saying, I just like things numbered) #1 I do offer him food for every meal. I think eating together as a family helps this when we can, and I do keep his cup off the table until the end of our meal when I give in and let him drink. #2 I only let him have water inbetween meals -its best for walking around the house anyway. #3 Last drink at night -as part of bedtime ritual I give him one last drink of milk. I said that these help...but I still worry but I think I don't need to. He eats in spurts, not much one day but then more the next, or only one meal a day will he eat much food. But he is healthy, gaining weight, and has mountains of energy! So don't worry, don't power struggle. Just try to keep up with 'em and have fun!
04/07/2011
Was this answer helpful?
out of 7 found this helpful
This is TOTALLY normal. My daughter did the same thing, which also concerned me, so I talked to her pediatrician about it. He suggested (to get nutrients in), making a &smoothie& -- you can put pretty much whatever you want (I used a variety each time, carrot puree, protein powder, different fruits, etc.) Also one thing that was suggested (and worked like a charm) ;), was not to force foods, but to make a plate of fruits, veggies, cheese, & crackers and eat either set it out or just eat it in front of them. With that, started curiosity, which made her want to have some, too. Good luck!
11/20/2012
Was this answer helpful?
out of 6 found this helpful
You need to hang in there - you are the parent and this is a battle you must win. What we did was limit our daughter to one sippy cup of milk in the morning (after her breakfast so she doesn't fill up!) and one sippy cup of milk when she wakes up from her nap. These were her more difficult times and she finds the milk comforting. When she asks for more, we simply say &Oh, we have 2 sippy cups of milk each day, one in the morning, one after nap time. You have to wait till this afternoon to have another one. Would you like an icy cold water?& -- for some reason an ice cube in her water makes her happy :). We stuck firm to this and she started eating more - there is a direct correlation. It takes a few days for them to realize this isn't just one day, but the way things are going to go from now on. Do not be afraid to make your LO unhappy when it's something important. Just brace yourself for the reaction, expect it to come, and you will see it will soon be over. Good luck :)
01/09/2012
a BabyCenter Member
Was this answer helpful?
out of 5 found this helpful
I'm having the same problem with my 22mo old daughter. She used to be such a great eater, but in the past couple of months it's been a constant struggle. Breakfast is the easiest. She usually will eat what I give her. But lunch and dinner are hit and miss. If I offer her snacks like fruit or crackers, etc., she'll eat, but actual meals are a huge problem. I can't get her to eat veggies, unless she eats pasta with veggies I've snuck in. That is IF she eats. I'm afraid she's not getting enough nutrients and it will affect her development. I just don't know what else to try.
10/12/2011
Was this answer helpful?
out of 3 found this helpful
Ditto! 22 months old, used to be a great eater anything and everything... Loved sitting in his high chair eating and watching TV. Now he immediately wants to get down has no interest in whats in front of him and I'm thinking it might be the 2 year molar thing, obviously we all get paranoid when things are off the norm, but now I just take him to the fridge and he'll look around and sometimes pick something out (mostly milk and juice) but I've settled for a little more junk than unusal just to get the calories and hoping he'll balance back out! I'm THRILLED that I'm not the only one!
12/20/2012
Was this answer helpful?
out of 2 found this helpful
Has he had a BM recently? He could be constipated and feeling too uncomfortable to eat. He'll eat when he is hungry- I would follow your doctor's advice.
04/01/2010
Was this answer helpful?
out of 4 found this helpful
I have the same problem with my 25 month old son.. He hardly eats anything.. The only thing he wants is milk.. I try not to give him any, so he will hopefully eat something. But I end up giving in since he has had hardly anything and is crying for his milk.. Some days he eats ok, but most days he hardly eats.. He has a ton of energy and is always moving around.. I just wonder how he does it.. Im happy to see im not the onoly one in this position.
04/20/2011
Was this answer helpful?
out of 2 found this helpful
I just went thru same thing with my 26mo old. All he would drink is milk, a little water, and occasional juice (juice is terrible bc it is just sugar). He would barely eat bc he did not need to bc he got all his calories from liquid. My pediatrician said to only give him a little milk each day and no juice. I avoided it for awhile bc he would cry and cry for milk but one day I decided I have to take control so when he asked for milk I said we don't have any or we are out of it and he would get upset for a minute then be okay. I would say I'm sorry but there is no milk right now(even hide it in fridge and show him it is not there). Don't over explain it just short and simple and it worked. I started to give him water with a little squirt of Mio and he loves it but have to be careful not to overdo it with that. So now he gets a cup of milk, one or two water with Mio and plain water and he eats SO much better. Still picky but at least he is eating food.
08/10/2013
Was this answer helpful?
out of 1 found this helpful
advertisement
Subscribe to our free email newsletters that millions of parents rave about.
Have an account?
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .

我要回帖

更多关于 此致敬礼的格式怎么写 的文章

随机推荐