happens. offduang是什么意思思啊?

当前位置: &
set off against是什么意思
中文翻译使和…对抗;使对照;扣除;抵销。:&&&&1.分;分割;划开;区划。 2.装饰;使更鲜明;衬托出; ...:&&&&短语和例子 Are you for or against ...
例句与用法1.Upon performance by the obligor , the deposit shall be set off against the price or refunded to the obligor债务人履行债务后,定金应当抵作价款或者收回。 2.However , as noted above , rather than the cost of the asset being reduced , a provision is set off against the cost然而,就像前面所指出的那样,并不是削减资产的成本,而是对成本预先做出预提。 3.Unincorporated businesses that pay property tax in respect of their business premises can have such payments set off against their profits tax liabilities非法团业务就他们业务用的物业所缴付的物业税,可用作抵销他们应付的利得税。 4.The tax loss is and continues to be available to set off against future profits , if any , of x ltd . under section 19c of the iro根据税务条例第19c条, x有限公司的税项亏损可用作抵销该公司在其后课税年度所得的应评税利润如有的话。 5.It often happens that he is not paid in money , bu having bought goods to a value equivalent , which are set off against those he sold他常常并不付钱,而是付出某些别的东西:买进等价的货物,用来抵消他所出售的货物。 6.The tax loss is and continues to be available to set off against future profits , if any , of x ltd . under section 19c of the iro根据《税务条例》第19c条, x有限公司的税项亏损可用作抵销该公司在其后课税年度所得的应评税利润(如有的话) 。 7.Article 14 one party may pay a deposit to the other party . after the economic contract is performed , the deposit shall be returned or set off against the price第十四条当事人一方可向对方给付定金。经济合同履行后,定金应当收回,或者抵作价款。 8.The tax losses sustained by the partnership prior to the merger shall be available for set off against cd s assessable profits under section 19c of the iro根据税务条例第19c 4条,合业务在合并前蒙受的税务损失,可以用来抵消cd的应评税利润。 9.The tax losses sustained by the partnership prior to the merger shall be available for set off against cd s assessable profits under section 19c ( 4 ) of the iro根据《税务条例》第19c ( 4 )条,合业务在合并前蒙受的税务损失,可以用来抵消cd的应评税利润。 10.Incorporated and unincorporated businesses that pay property tax in respect of their business premises can have such payments set off against their profits tax liabilities法团及法团以外业务就其业务用途物业所缴付的物业税,可用来抵销他们应付的利得税。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇What happens if I turn off media features? - Windows Help中频词,你记住了吗?
['w?n??:f, -??f]
['w?n??f, -?ɑf]
一次性事物
大家都在背:
1. I have $100m hidden away where no one will ever find it.
我把1亿美元藏到了一个永远没人会找到的地方。
来自柯林斯例句
2. "One thing you can never insure against is corruption among your staff."—"Agreed."
“永远也防不胜防的就是员工内部的贪污腐败。”——“同意。”
来自柯林斯例句
3. T no one volunteered any further information.
房间很安静,无人主动提供更多的信息。
来自柯林斯例句
4. "It's not one of my favourite forms of music." — "No."
“这不是我喜欢的音乐形式。”——“对,这不是。”
来自柯林斯例句
5. Three prisoners were sharing one small cell 3 metres by 2 metres.
3个囚犯关在一个3米长2米宽的小牢房里。
来自柯林斯例句
一次性事物 You can refer to something as a one-off when it is made or happens only once.&
【语域标签】:mainly BRIT 主英
Our survey revealed that these allergies were mainly one-offs.
我们的调查显示这些过敏多为一次性反应。
一次性的 A one-off thing is made or happens only once.&
【搭配模式】:ADJ n
【语域标签】:mainly BRIT 主英
...one-off cash benefits.
一次性的现金补助
1. 一次性的; 非经常的(英式英语,仅用于名词前)
a one-off payment
一次性付款
1. 一次性事物; 绝无仅有的事物(英式英语)
It was just a one- it won't happen again.
这事绝无仅有,不会再发生了.
1. a happening that occurs only once and is not repeated
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:What Happens When Your Robot Falls off the TableWhat
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
What Happens When Your Robot Falls off the Table
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语题-my plane will take off in an hour,____anything happens to the plane?-my plane will take off in an hour,____anything happens to the plane?-your fear of flying is _____you 'd better travel by bus.A.in case ,so that
B. such thatC. such that
D. _百度作业帮
英语题-my plane will take off in an hour,____anything happens to the plane?-my plane will take off in an hour,____anything happens to the plane?-your fear of flying is _____you 'd better travel by bus.A.in case ,so that
B. such thatC. such that
-my plane will take off in an hour,____anything happens to the plane?-your fear of flying is _____you 'd better travel by bus.A.in case ,so that
B. such thatC. such that
D. so that 请给出解释
Cso that 表示"如此.以至于." 不适合第2句的意思
你太害怕飞行了,以至于你最好和我们一起走such that表示很.后面接结果 你很害怕飞行,你最好还是和我们一起走吧分析这2个就可以在BC里面选了,IF只是如果的意思,不符合句子意思,所以选Cwhat if 表示如果.又怎么样
放在句子里
不管飞机发生什么,我的飞机都会在1小时内起飞

我要回帖

更多关于 壁咚是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐