i have a happy life50词my happy day英语作文文

假期初一英语作文50词
假期初一英语作文50词
假期初一英语50词一:Winter holiday
Mother told me that we will go to Guilin for a trip today. I am very excited because the views there are beautiful. But there is still one day to go and I feel impatient. I think people there must be polite and so should I. Otherwise, we couldnt get well along with each other.
假期初一英语作文50词二:My winter holiday
My winter holiday was very colourful.I felt very.During the holiday,I visited my grandparents and I got a lot of red packets
I played games with my friends.I also did my homework and read books.I like my winter holiday very much.
假期初一英语作文50词三:Winter holiday
Winter holiday is coming. I will do many things during the holiday. Here is my plan.
First ,I'll finish my homework . Then, I'll do some reading. I like reading very much, I think winter holiday is the best time for reading. Next , when I have time ,I'll play computer games with my friends. I think that will be fun. Oh, I'll go to the cimema, too. I'll see many good movies there. At last ,I'll do something for my parents. I think they'll be very happy.
This is my plan for my winter holiday. I believe I'll have an interesting holiday.
假期初一英语作文50词四:Summer holiday
It was sunny and hot today. I got up early at half past six. I read English and then had breakfast. I helped my mother washed the dishes. Then I did my homework and cleaned my room. I went shopping with my mother in the afternoon. Then I played table tennis with my friends. In the evening I watched TV and read a book. I really had a busy and interesting day.
假期初一英语作文50词五:Holiday
Here comes my holiday! I have lots of plans for this winter holiday.
I need to finish my homework first! And I will also preview some of my courses for the next semester .
Then I will spend a lot of time with my family,watching TV,and chatting. I will also visit my friends during the holiday.
Last but not least, I will get enough sleep,eat well and work out a lot to keep myself healthy!
This is my life interesting holiday.
假期初一英语作文50词六:My Summer Vacation
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.
I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.
与假期初一英语作文50词相关的文章请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50词左右,带翻译最好,简单的。-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50词左右,带翻译最好,简单的。
请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50词左右,带翻译最好,简单的。
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:请给我15篇英语作文吧,我初一人教。50词左右,带翻译最好,简单的。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:是不是变态老师留得作业!!!!!!!!他奶奶 我也写过我就直接抄课文旦激测刻爻灸诧熏超抹 奶奶的,,,交了也不看,解决方案2:同意、解决方案3:1.my best friend Xiaofang is my best friend, she is very modest and very beautiful.she has long hair and black face, and she is very tall. she is very kind and she always helps others with their homework. all of her classmates love her very much. xiaofang often plays games with me, we often go home together after school.xiaofang is my best friend in this school.2.I have a problemi have a big problem.i often very busy that i often forget myhobbies.i like watching TV very much.but my parents want me study more languages.and i have a lot of homework to do ,so i have no time to watch TV.i want to watch TV very much.i hope i can have a happy day without homework.i hope i can have 4 days to watch cartoons3.Go Shoppingnew year is coming so旦激测刻爻灸诧熏超抹on, i go shoping with my parents.you know there are many nice things in the supermarket.such as:vegetables, meat,candy, apples ,bananaes,and so on.In the second floor of the supermarket, i saw a beautiful toy pig.i bought it.i felt go shopping is a good way to enjoy life.4.Super starI like Audry hepburn very much. she is famous not only in the USA, but also in other parts of the world. she is very beautiful.she tired her best to make the film nice.during her lifetime, she earned four more Oscar nominations. she played many famous films. my fair lady.she was a great humanitarian ,she devoted much of her money to charity.so i love her very much,she is the best super star in my heart5.How to I get to schoolMy home is not far from my school.It's about 10 minutes'walk.You can also ride a bike to my school.let me tell you how you can go to school.Go along WusiRoad and turn right at the firststreet.Go straight ahead.And cross a small road.The you willfind my school on you left.You can't miss it. 只有5篇了 你自己再动动手吧解决方案4:1. Introduction of myselfHello,everybody. My name is...I am twelve year old. I am tall and thin. I like sports very much because it is one of the best ways of keeping healthy and it can bring me lots of happiness. I like swimming, playing baketball and badminton. But playing table tennis is my favorite. I often play basketball with my friends after school and play table tennis with my father on weekend. When I doing sports, I always forget my worries.2. WeatherHere is the weather report. Beijing will be cold. The highest temperature will be 1 degree centigrade and the lowest temperature will be minus 10 degree centigrade. Yunnan will be sunny and the highest temperature will be 19 degree centigrade...3.What do I often do when I am freeWhen I am free, I like doing sports and listen to the music. I always spend an hour walking or jogging in the park near my house. Besides, I also play table tennis with my friends on weekends. In my opinion, taking exercise can not only rest our brains and eyes but also help build our bodies. When I do sports, I always forget my worries and it can make me happy. When I have time, I like listen to classical music and pop music because it can make me feel relaxed and become refreshed afterwards. I sometimes go fishing with my father on weekends. I started fishing when I was a kid. Sometimes I don't catch anything but it doesn't matter. It's really relaxing. I like the feeling that is when I am fishing, I just forget about everything and my worries. It's great.4. Spring Festival Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It usually comes in January or February. People usually clean their house from top to bottom and put on card couplets before Spring Festival. People have a big dinner together , watch Spring Festival Gala Evening and set off fire crackets on the eve. They also visit friends and relatives. Children usually get lucky monery during Spring Festival. in a word, Spring Festival is the happiest time for Chinese people. 春节时中国最重要的节日。通常在1月或2月。人们在节前通常彻底到扫屋子,贴春联。在除夕夜,大家聚餐,看春晚,放烟花炮竹。人们也走亲访友,孩子们在春节期间会受到到压岁钱。总之,春节时中国人们最快乐的时光。5.My favorite seasonThere are four seasons. Spring, summer, autumn and winter. My favorite season is winter. Although it is cold in winter, it sometimes snows heavily then I can play with snow. I like have a now fight with my friends and make snowman. I also like skiing and skating so I often go skiing and skating with my friends in winter. What's more, I like the winter vacation and the Spring Festival. So winter is my favorite season.6. A trip to the beachIt was sunny and warm today. I went to the beach near my home with my best friend Jim. It took us twenty minutes to get there by bike. We walked on the beach, played games, swam in the sea and built up a sand castle. We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon. Although we felt tired, we were happy because we really had a good time.7.A trip to the Great WallI went to the Great Wall with my friends Li Leilast Sunday. It took us about an hour to get there by bus. It was hot and sunny that day. There were thousands of people on the wall. We walked on the wall about two hours. We met a group of foreigner and talked with them in English. I bought a book about the Great wall and my friend bought a pair of sunglasses. We ate our lunch at a restaurent. We didn't go home until 3:00 in the afternoon. Although we were tired, we felt very happy.8.My planHere is my new year plan. I will listen to the teacher carefully in class and review what I am leant after class.I will study hard so that I can get good grades. I will spend more time on English because I am weak in my spoken language and sometimes I am shy to speak in front of the class. I will try my best to help more people. I am going to do more sports because I think it's a good way of keeping healthy. I will help my parents do more housework and I will help my classmates with their lessons,too.9. 1. It's very important for us to keep healthy because without good health we can nearly do nothing. I think good eating habbits and doing enough exercise are the main factors to keep fit. What's more, we should wash our hands in time and drink enough water every day. We'd better not drink or smoke because they are bad for our health.10. With the development of the tecknoledge, the internet is becoming an important part in our daily life. People use it to work, study, read the news, listen to music, watch movies and so on. But if we spend lots of time on the internet, it wil do harm to our health.都自己的习作哟,看是否能帮上你的忙,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)解决方案5:My familyThere are five people in my family, they are my grandparents, my father my mother and I. My grandparents retired. They often go to the park in the morning and take a walk there. My father is a maths teacher. His students love him very much because he always tries his best to help them. My mother works in a factory. She goes to work by bike every day. I love my family.My week dayI go to school from Monday to Friday.I get up at 6 o'clock every day. I wash my face and take breakfast at home. Then I take a bus to school. Our first class begins at 7:15. We have four classes in the morning. I like English and good at it. I had lunch in school. I go home at about 4:50 after shcool by bus.I usually finish my homework first and then watch TV for about 1 hour.My birthday partyMy birthday is on March 10. Every year on March 10th, my mother will take to out to have dinner to celebrate. My younger sister, my uncle's daughter is often invited to join us. I am going to celebrate my birthday at home this year. I will invite my classmates to have a party this year.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:是不是变态老师留得作业!!!!!!!! 他奶奶 我也写过 我就直接抄课文 奶奶的,,,交了也不看,=========================================== My neighborhood is Lucy.She is also my best friend and my classmate. She is a very friengly girl.When l am in trouble ,she always tries her best to help me.She is good at Chine...===========================================take classes in nights.That's pretty good,because we could have enough time to rest and review the things we have learn.We have many classes such as Chinese,English an...===========================================good teacher. I think I'm very lucky.&我的英语老师我喜欢英语,我的英语老师best.because,内蒂。今天,我会把她介绍给你。在我眼中,她不是老师,而是一个可爱的女孩,我的...===========================================大家是否想过这样一个问题,奥运精神究竟是什么?因为奥运已成为我生活的一部分,所以... 我们仍然不能证明自己有多么伟大,除非真正懂得心才是人类最强的部分。这些话教给我...===========================================初一年级的学生. & 我的爱好广泛,我喜欢读书,听音乐,读英语.........,但是我最爱的... 一个有着奋斗目标的小姑娘.15篇,太多了吧~,而且你分数也给点太少了将就将就我的呗还...=========================================== My room is beautiful .There are two chairs and a desk in my room 。And my room have a big TV and a new computer .I like my room very much!===========================================Because the heavy rain, the visibility was not very good, so we had a littlie traffic accident with the other car. Fortunately, both the cars and people were safe and well 第三篇:dia...=========================================== My favourite holiday My favourite holiday is Spring Festival. Before the holiday, we begin to get ready . We clean the house and buy a lot of things. My mother buy new clothes f...===========================================你可以给我做洋白菜和胡萝卜吃。我觉得它们味道不错。 爱你的儿子P.S.:现场写出来的,很辛苦的……我就是初一的,所以这绝对是初一水平,不用...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语作文50字写宠物_百度知道
英语作文50字写宠物
提问者采纳
when i feel lonely ?my puppy 我的小狗i have a puppy.i am very happy together with him. when strangers stand in the front of my house. he can work as a gatekeeper, he will play with me . he is very lovely and clever是几年级的. he is regarded as a member of my family, he wil bark and try to let me know?初中吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你应该有一个彻底的每周刷牙计划。如果你把他们在外面. The first Collie breed was called the Scottish Collie,可以得到在那些年间。她是她脖子上的白色点点棕色和黑色.翻译。每周洗澡两次:我的宠物名字是Felicia. The tip of their noses are sensitive to the sun. The Collie is a very popular dog breed resulting in sales of many animals of poor health。第一牧羊犬品种被称为苏格兰牧羊犬。牧羊犬品种的起源是苏格兰. This will keep it in good condition,光滑)。一个牧羊犬将前往2。 , sweet.The Collie is sensitive,和顽皮的. That?为什么他们让小孩子好宠物, kind. The health problems that a Collie can get in between those years is eye defects and hip problems which may lead to arthritis,然后他们变得非常有活力.Grooming a Collie is very simple。牧羊犬是敏感的, and playful。健康问题,以达到其亲人,善良. Bathe twice a week。预期寿命约为14岁至16岁。牧羊犬是一个非常受欢迎的犬种,造成许多动物的健康状况不佳的销售,如果有人试图伤害狗的主人或有人知道牧羊犬被称为攻击的人。这将保持在良好的条件。他们的鼻子尖是太阳敏感?s why they make good pets for little children. Also if someone tries hurting the dogs owner or someone it knows then the Collie is known to attack the person,000 miles to reach its loved ones. If you bring them outside then they get very energetic. A Collie will go 2My pets name is Felicia. She is brown and black with a little bit of white on her neck,是眼睛的缺陷和髋关节的问题. Collies origin of breed is Scotland. She is Collie (rough and smooth),牧羊犬, but you can find them in North America also,000公里,甜的。此外,这可能会导致关节炎。美容牧羊犬是非常简单的。她是牧羊犬(粗糙. You should have a thorough weekly brushing plan,他们也可以找到,但在北美.The life expectance is about 14 to 16 years
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年上海11区中考一模英语试卷及答案word版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014年上海11区中考一模英语试卷及答案word版
上​海​中​考​一​模1​区​英​语​试​卷​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您现在的位置: >
我的梦想 My Dream
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 08:00
我的梦想 My Dream
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.在我心中有一个美丽的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的朋友。英语是我的灵魂。英语给予我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语说话,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很美好。所以我很努力学习。我的梦想(宇航员) My Dream(astronaut)
I have many dreams, such as I am rich in the future. Therefore, I can buy all what I want. But my greatest dream is that I want to be an astronaut. Our country develops fast and our space make great progress in the last several decades. It has great achievements. All of our country are proud of it. Therefore, I want to be one of this amazing area. In order to make my dream come true, I must work hard now. So that I can go to a good university to learn more knowledge. I hope my dream can come true one day.我有很多梦想,比如我希望将来变得富有,这样我就可以买我想买的一切。但是我最大的梦想是成为一名宇航员。我们国家发展得很快,而且在过去几十年中太空取得了巨大进步,有很多大成就,所有人都为之骄傲。因此,我想成为这一神奇领域中的一员。为了使我的梦想成真,我必须从现在开始努力。这样我就能够去一所好的大学学习更多的知识了。我希望有一天能够梦想成真。我的梦想(旅游) My Dream(travel)
When I was alittle child, I had many dreams. I wanted to be rich, so that I can live in abig and beautiful house. I can go everywhere by car. But now, my dream seems tobe better and more realistic. I hope I can have a good job. It will not takemuch of my time, although I can’t earn much. Every year, I have holidays totravel. Traveling is my favorite and it can reduce my pressure. It’s good formy life. Therefore, I hope traveling can be a part of my future life.当我还是个小孩的时候,我有很多梦想。我想变得富裕,这样我就可以住在漂亮的大房子里,可以驾车到每个地方。但是,现在我的梦想似乎更好更现实了。我希望我能够拥有一份好工作,尽管我不能赚很多钱,但是它不会占用我太多时间,每年有假期去旅游。旅游是我的爱好,它可以减轻我的压力,对我的生活有好处。因此,我希望旅游可以成为我将来生活的一部分。我梦想的职业 My Dreaming Career
In the past two years, my parents took me to travel to many places, including big cities, small towns, famous mountians and so on. Therefore, I like traveling and I hope I can visit to many more places. Since then, I hope I can be a tour guide in the future, so I can travel to many tourist attractions. Besides, I can meet various people and I think communicating with different people is interesting, wchich can broaden my field of vision. I hope they can share their life stories with me so that I can know the general life of a place. I know it would be a challenging job, but I believe I can do well in my job.在过去的两年里,我父母带我到很多地方旅游,包括大城市,小城镇,著名的大山等等。因此,我喜欢旅游,我希望能够参观更多地方。从那开始,我就希望我将来能够成为一名导游,这样我就可以到很多旅游景点旅游了。此外,我可以认识各种各样的人,我认为和不同的人沟通很有趣,可以开阔我的视野。我希望他们可以和我分享他们的生活故事,这样我就可以了解一个地方的普通生活。我知道这是一份具有挑战性的工作,但是我相信我能够在工作中表现得很好。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文中的连接词 的文章

随机推荐