续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
如何使用好考研英语真题?
更​好​的​实​用​考​研​英​语​真​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语这些题怎么做
英语这些题怎么做
Tea and coffee are _______ popular beverages in the United States. A. most B. the most C. a most D. the more
The doctor advised her _______ enough rest before going back to work. A. get B. to get C. gets D. got
In the middle of the room stands a _______ table. A. beautiful wooden round B. round wooden beautiful C. wooden round beautiful D. beautiful round wooden
—Will you do me a favor? —________________. A. My pleasure. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, I will. D. I’d be glad to.
— Alice, your hair design is really nice. —________________. A. No, no B. Yours is nice C. Thank you very much D. My hair design is not nice at all
—Hello, I’d like to talk to the headmaster now. —________________. A. Sorry, he is busy at the moment B. No, you can’t C. Sorry, you can’t D. I don’t know
—Would you mind shutting the door? —________________. A. Yes, please. B. Not at all. C. No, I’m sorry. D. All right.
He goes to _______ church every Sunday. _______ church he usually goes to has the seating for over a thousand. A. The B. /; The C. The D. /
You shouldn’t _______ your time like that, B you have to finish your school work tonight. A. cut B. do C. kill D. kick
— Can I help you with your suitcase? —________________. A. I have no idea B. No, no. I can carry it myself C. That’s a good idea D. Thank you. I can manage myself
John’s father _______ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University. A. taught B. teaches C. has taught D. is teaching
—Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? —________________. A. Yes, I would. B. No, thank you. C. I’d love to, but I have a meeting to attend tonight. D. Sorry, I can’t
—Hello, my I talk to Tom? —Sorry, Tom isn’t in. —________________. —Sure. A. Is there any way to get in touch with him? B. Can I leave a message? C. Does he work today? D. Can I take a message for him?
_______ the computer _______ it can work. A. S faster B. fastest C. T the faster D. T The fastest
He _______ whether he should make one last attempt to save the man. A. paused B. stopped C. waited D. hesitated
He didn’t have time to read the report word for word. He just _______ it. A. skimmed B. observed C. overlooked D. glanced
After the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the press conference, he was made _______ all sorts of awkward questions. A. answer B. answering C. answered D. to answer
In those days, the Portuguese (葡萄牙人) were trying to reach India by sailing round Africa, but Columbus _______ prove that India could be reached by sailing west. A. was determined in B. determined C. was determined to D. determined in
That T-shirt was so tight that he decided to have it _______. A. be enlarged B. enlarge C. enlarged D. to enlarge
_______ at such a time, his work attracted much attention. A. To publish B. Published C. Publishing D. To be published
Jim _______ Japan in 1980 and _______ in China ever since. A.lived B. has lived C.lived D.has lived
_______ you have decided to get married, you should shoulder the family responsibilities. A. Although B. Once C. Or D. Unless
You’d better take an umbrella with you _______ it should rain. A. in case of B. in case C. because D. when
Look _______! There’s a car coming. A. up B. out C. back D. over
Bill hit his car into a wall last night. A. 昨晚比尔在围墙内敲坏了他的车。 B. 昨晚比尔将他的车弄坏了。 C. 昨晚比尔撞车了。 D. 昨晚比尔开车时撞到了墙上。
—Come to our house for a party, please. —________________. A. Here’s my address B. I’m not busy C. Oh, thank you for your kindness D. See you at four tomorrow
Do you know the man _______ under the apple tree? A. lay B. lain C. lying D. laying
—Hello, I’m Harry Potter. —Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ________________. A. call my Charles B. call me at Charles C. call me Charles D. call Charles me
It is likely that our team _______ the game. A. is about to win B. will win C. wins D. has won
The workers are busy _______ models for the exhibition(展览). A. to make B. with making C. being making D. making
—Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest. —________________. A. Yes, I beat the others B. Yes, I won the first C. It is a pleasure D. Thank you.
A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used. A. 那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。 B. 很多人到山区去开发和利用自然资源。 C. 山区的许多自然资源已经被开发利用了。 D. 山区的许多自然资源被掠夺了。
I am pleased to take _______ to exchange views with you. A. this opportunity B. a chance C. this time D. a period
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号如何做好高考英语题,特别是阅读理解,完型,平时应注意什么练习?望经验者分享一下。谢_百度知道
如何做好高考英语题,特别是阅读理解,完型,平时应注意什么练习?望经验者分享一下。谢
提问者采纳
英语阅读题技巧,我个人的经验,三步:1.迅速将整篇文章分解,理出文章结构;2.迅速抓住文章叙述的主题;3.迅速找出各部分的中心意思,并找出表达中心意思的句子。做到这3步,基本上这篇文章不用逐字读完就可以答对接下来的题目。先说一下,英语文章,尤其是用于考试的阅读文章,其结构都有非常明显的典型性,一般结构为主题段,论述段落,总结及结论段,乃至超长的毕业论文也不过是在这个大框架内。以一篇文章5段为例:一般第一段为主题段,也就是说,整篇文章要表达的主题一定会出现在这里,你要做的就是迅速把中心句找出来,一般来说,中心句会出现在倒数第2句或第1句,简单一点的文章会在第1句就出现,如果考题出得比较难,也可能需要自己总结,但就算需要自己总结中心句,也一定能在该段落中找出代表中心意思的词;接下来第二、三、四段,各段将对第一段提出的主题意思进行论述或分步骤分析,也就是说,每个段落都会有进阶的主题,即个各分论点,所以你要做的同样是迅速把它们找出来,位置和方法相同;最后一段为全文的总结,并会对结论进行进一步的分析,或做推测,或作评论,这也是一个出题点,你要做的就是抓住总结的主旨和对其进一步分析的结论。当然并不会所有文章都是5段,例如有的主题段落会有2段甚至更多,论点段落可能只有2段或多达4段以上(但一般不超过3段),难一点的文章里每个分论点也可能不止一段,我这里只是以5段为例,解释的是文章的结构,或者说一般构成,通过这个规律可以迅速将文章进行分解,进而掌握各部分的要点。下面分析一下出题要点,或者说出题规律(如果题不会出得很偏的话),以一篇阅读文5题为例,一般为1个主题、1个分论点、2个细节题、1个结论或对结论的分析、推测。可见掌握文章主题、分论点及结论分析就可以答对3/5,这是不需要逐字逐句读完全文的,而2个细节题怎么办呢,就需要通过题目提供的信息迅速分析出其所在的分论点,然后回到该分论点段落找到与这题相符的句子,一般如果题出得简单的话会是原句照搬,难一点的话会换个表达方式,再难一点则会绕个圈设个陷阱,这就需要非常小心,一定要舍得多花2秒钟把这句话和前后两句反复阅读,挖出陷阱。这样的话5道题都可以迎刃而解了,这就叫针对性解题。说一下我的阅读答题习惯吧,一般我第一时间会先看题,并且非常认真的理解每道题的意思,提取有用的信息,虽然一般并不容易只通过问题一下子就找出文章主题,但一定能找到跟主题有关的词和信息,并且至少知道文章是在讨论某个东西还是在叙述某件事,也就是说是议论文、说明文,还是叙述文,然后迅速按上面的三步走,这样带着问题扫读全文,连细节题也可以非常迅速的找出来,最后将问题一一对应,全部解决!这些就是我一路考到专八的阅读题经验,方法交给你了,接下来就是多多练习,只有多练才能练到炉火纯青的地步,最后做阅读题简直是轻松+愉快!好了,说了这么多,希望对你有所帮助!
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
做阅读要注意三点1.中心句关键词高频词2.要有根据,在文中画出对应的句子,以便检查3.注意题目限定的范围(有时会让你在第几段找答案)注意数字时间日期什么的,理顺逻辑关系,分析要全面,不能直接选文中的原句
1.找句子的主干,看关键搭配,句子的修饰部分看不懂也没关系2.平时练习时,对过答案之后,要回过头来把文章顺一遍,不会的词查出来,下次见到认识就好,也不用都背下来
考试时可以先看题目,这样容易答题,抓住主干,不过也可能细节题出问题,要善于观察,一般细节题的数量较小,平时做阅读理解要限时,当成高考对待。有一点要特别注意,平时看错题的时候,可能很多人只看单选,阅读及完型可能忽视。一定要弄懂为什么错,总结经验。对于完型,你可以把单词都填入,当成课文读,,希望能帮到你
高考英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些英语题怎么做? _百度作业帮
这些英语题怎么做?
这些英语题怎么做?&
drinktomorrowjusthousesupper这些英语题怎么做? 谢谢啦!_百度知道
提问者采纳
孩子我手机像素比较低,帮不了你。。抱歉啊
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!