dkgfhkgl翻译成中文duang是什么意思思

这个翻译成中文是什么意思 /sjb/난 자존심을 &#49_百度作业帮
这个翻译成中文是什么意思 /sjb/난 자존심을 &#49
我的自尊心난 [亂]저장[명사] [같은 말] 난리2(乱离)(1.전쟁이나 병란(兵乱)).[欄][명사] 1.책,신문,잡지 따위의 지면에 글이나 그림 따위를 싣기 위하여 마련한 자리.‘칸1’으로 순화.2.‘구분된 지면’의 뜻을 나타내는 말.유의어 :지면3,칸1,자리1 난6 [蘭]단어장 저장[명사] [같은 말] 난초3(兰草)(1.난초과의 식물을 통틀어 이르는 말).[鸞]1.[같은 말] 난령2(鸞铃)(천자(天子)의 수레나 깃발에 달던 난새 모양으로 만든 방울).2.[같은 말] 난조4(鸞鸟)(중국 전설에 나오는 상상의 새).̠어장 저장[어미] [방언]1.‘-니7’의 방언(제주).2.‘-니까’의 방언(제주).자존심 [自尊心]저장[명사] 남에게 굽히지 아니하고 자신의 품위를 스스로 지키는 마음.
/ Sjb /我的自我
/sib/ 我自豪
给你翻译出来啦:/ sjb /面额;面额;面额,面额51012面额,1。Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Resolved questionsあなたは、気を使える方ですね。是什么意思.翻译成中文是什么?谢谢!
For learning: Base language: JapaneseCategory: Uncategorized
Jun 19, 2010
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.
Sort by: Time: oldest to newestTime: newest to oldestVotes: hightest to lowest
Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
気を使える翻译成中文时,有时候体贴的意思,有时候为人着想。这是日本人交往中最重视的一个因素。
Jun 20, 2010
“我觉得你可以使用”的意思吧
Jun 20, 2010
Submit your answer
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.&
More open questions for learning Japanese
(1) (2) (1) (1) (3)
More resolved questions for learning Japanese
(1) (1) (2) (1) (1)
& 2015 italki HK Limited.翻译成中文是什么意思。_百度知道
翻译成中文是什么意思。
提问者采纳
可以翻译好几种:刘爱峰,刘爱凤……
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
(表示具有某种性质)It is a matter of importance...桌子的一条腿坏了.;由...他是夏威夷大学的毕业生. (表示同位)He came to New York at the age of ten.. Brown is a friend of mine,汤姆是最优秀的..在这个班级中. 【美】(时间)在。9.制成The house is of stone.他就太阳能的利用作了一场讲演, Tom is the best.这房子是石建的. 在.。3.我有莎士比亚全集。I have the complete works of S出自He was a graduate of the University of Hawaii. 含有.之前12...我们等待下一班汽车的到来.的. 来自: []prep.她儿子因患肝炎而死.我姑妈耳朵有点聋.。2. . 用.之中的.的,属于One of the legs of the table is broken..这是一件重要的事.。5.1。8。6.的4。7. (表示主格关系)We waited for the arr装有;. (表示宾格关系)He gave a lecture on the use of solar energy。10.方面My aunt is hard of hearing。11.布朗先生是我的朋友.ofKK..的成员Of all the students in this class: []DJ.做成的.的.他在十岁时来到纽约... 因为Her son died of hepatitis。Mr....
你好得意思
额。。。。要翻译的东西在哪啊??
这样子可以吗
。。。。。完全没有你是发图上来的吗??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
gl是什么意思
中文翻译GL = gun laying (radar) set 炮瞄雷达。Gl =【化学】 glucin(i)um 元素铍之符号。
例句与用法1.Technical indexes of gl - i , ii portable oil filterGl - i ii系列轻便型滤油机技术参数2.Gl : mainly using the camera and editing主要是对摄影机的使用,以及电影剪辑。 3.High - throughput peptide synthesis - gl biochem shanghai ltd多肽客户委托合成4.Gl : it ' s a much easier job than directing这是一个比导演简单得多的工作。 5.Research of the 3d visual system based on open gl的地质体三维可视化设计6.The application of gl series filter in electric locomotive系列过滤器在电力机车上的应用7.Gl : yes , he has a prominent part in the next film会的,在下一部电影里他有很重要的戏份。 8.Cosmetic peptide - gl biochem shanghai ltd吉尔生化客户服务化妆品多肽9.The 3d graphics simulation desigin based on the open gl的数控加工三维仿真系统的研究与开发10.Gl method for determination of hexanoic acetate in chinese spirits白酒中己酸乙酯的试验方法&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 这是什么意思 翻译 的文章

随机推荐