wxmm,xxxbfb翻译成中文一带一路是什么意思思?

中文翻译成英文请帮我翻译下面文字:您好!我是XXX公司的XXX先生.遗憾的通知你,贵公司的植物检疫许可证有一个严重的错误,进境地应该显示为香港,这一点你们没有按照XXX公司的通知要求去_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
中文翻译成英文请帮我翻译下面文字:您好!我是XXX公司的XXX先生.遗憾的通知你,贵公司的植物检疫许可证有一个严重的错误,进境地应该显示为香港,这一点你们没有按照XXX公司的通知要求去
中文翻译成英文请帮我翻译下面文字:您好!我是XXX公司的XXX先生.遗憾的通知你,贵公司的植物检疫许可证有一个严重的错误,进境地应该显示为香港,这一点你们没有按照XXX公司的通知要求去做,必须修改,请尽快重新提供一份正确的.不好意思!没有可用积分了!
Hello! I was the company's XXX Mr. XXX. Regret to inform you that your company's plant quarantine permit to have a serious error, the entry to be displayed in Hong Kong, which is the company you did not notice in accordance with the requirements in XXX to be modified, as soon as possible to provide a proper.不要紧
你要准备英语课,安妮要来听课
Dear Sir,Greetings!This is Mr.x from xx Co..There is a great fault in your plant quarantine certificate. The entery country should be shown as Hongkong, which isn't follow the notice of xxx Co.and must be corrected. Pls kindly provide me a correct new one a.s.a.p.Thanks & Best Regards
I was the company's XXX Mr. XXX.
Regret to inform you that your company's plant quarantine permit to have a serious error, the entry to be displayed in Hong Kong, which is the company you did not notice in accordance with the requirements in XXX to be modified, as soon as possible to provide a proper
您可能关注的推广回答者:您要查找的是不是:
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:请将我的中文自我介绍翻译成英语!或者提供戏份其他版本的英文介绍!“我叫xxx,来自xxx,本科就读_百度知道
请将我的中文自我介绍翻译成英语!或者提供戏份其他版本的英文介绍!“我叫xxx,来自xxx,本科就读
积极参与学生会和社团活动,希望贵公司能给我一个机会!“我叫xxx。
在校期间。
寒暑假期间,我发现自己更喜欢与人交流。
同时拿过三等奖学金及多项院级奖励,我认真学习。
这次我应聘的是外贸业务员工作,本科就读于xx学校xx专业。 贵公司外贸业务员 这个职位正好与我的职业要求相符,多次在服装店兼职做导购,为了拓展自己的能力,具有挑战性的工作,努力完成交代的任务!或者提供戏份其他版本的英文介绍。
通过在服装店的工,来自xxx请将我的中文自我介绍翻译成英语
Through the clothing store!&quot, from XXX:My name is XXX,来自我的辛勤付出, actively participate in student and community activities, I found that I prefer to communicate with people, undergraduate student at XX school XXprofessional, I hope your company can give me a chance, challenging work, to complete the task. During winter and summer vacation, many times in a clothing store part-time do shopping guide. This time I was the candidate of the work of foreign tradesalesman. Your company is a foreign trade clerk this position coincided with my job requirements. In school period. Won the three scholarship and a number of college level award at the same time你好, in order to expand their own capabilities,谢谢;望采纳, I learn seriously,楼主你的自我介绍翻译
谢谢,百度直接翻译过来的不需要了
好吧,祝你好运。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
to complete the task. In school period. During winter and summer vacation, I found myself more like to communicate with people. Won the three scholarship and a number of college level awMy name is XXX, actively participate in student and community activities, from XXX. Your company foreign trade salesman this position coincided with my occupation requirements, many times in a clothing store part-time do shopping guide! &#39, challenging work, I learn seriously. This time I was the candidate of the work of foreign trade salesman, in order to expand their own capabilities! Or provide Xifen other versions of the English introduction. The clothing shop in the work!&#39, undergraduate student at XX school XX professional, hope your company can give me a chancePlease send my Chinese self introduction translation into english
谢谢,百度直接翻译过来的不需要了
英文介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译miss you是想念你那么,如果我把you改成名字可以吗?变成miss XXX,是不是变成想念XXX的意思?如果不是的话,要怎么翻译?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译miss you是想念你那么,如果我把you改成名字可以吗?变成miss XXX,是不是变成想念XXX的意思?如果不是的话,要怎么翻译?
英语翻译miss you是想念你那么,如果我把you改成名字可以吗?变成miss XXX,是不是变成想念XXX的意思?如果不是的话,要怎么翻译?
可以的,miss就是想念的意思,后面可以跟名词和人名等
用miss没问题
you are right!
对啊,那样就行.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 这是什么意思 翻译 的文章

随机推荐