然而,在有些正式的场合穿牛仔裤是不合适的英文翻译&lt quot gt;

翻译英文_百度知道
They say that customers in their thirties and forties no longer have the body shape to wear the form-fitting trousers, the uniform of young and old generations Blue jeans,bicycle shorts,they continue to be important fashion items in parts of Europe and Far East.Why is therjeans that have extra room in the seat.Today they are choosing more stylish shorts.While jeans are less popular in the United States.Other manufacturers are trying to increase their oversea sales.Others say it is because there are few people in the 14 to 24-year-old population group.Experts say that the decrease in sales will continue?Some fashion experts say it is because of the aging baby-503&quot,and cotton pants.Some are making pants for the aging generation-loose cotton trousers and a special design of their classic&quot.Jeans manufacturers are trying to find ways to deal with
the decrease in sales. Also.According to a study by Jeans Wear Communications,boys used to buy a lot of jeans,Jeans sales in the United States dropped from 502 million
pairs ten years ago to 387 million pairs last year,are losing their popularity
提问者采纳
02亿条跌到了去年的3,骑车用的运动短裤或者棉质的裤子,牛仔裤依然是不可或缺的流行元素,即使坐下时也依然宽松.87亿。为什么会有这么严重的销量跌落呢。专家认为这种跌落趋势会持续?有些时尚界专家认为原因是很大比重的人口到了生育年龄。另外有些制造商想要增加他们的海外销量,而这些三四十岁的顾客又不再适合穿这样的塑身裤子,去年。有些生产商把裤子设计成适合大龄人群穿的宽松棉质裤。另外,但是在欧洲和遥远的东方世界,男生们以往会买很多牛仔裤的,二如今他们会选择穿时尚短装裤。牛仔裤生产商正在试图想出销量下跌的应对办法,美国的牛仔裤销量从10年前的5。即使在美国牛仔裤已经不再流行老一代青年的标志。从JEANS WEAR的研究信息上来看来:蓝色牛仔裤已经不再流行了,还设计出了“503”经典款牛仔裤。另外有些人觉得原因在于从14岁到24岁年龄段的人口比重很小
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
蓝色牛仔裤,制服的年轻人和老年人两代,正在失去他们popularity.According的一项研究通讯牛仔服装,牛仔裤在美国销售下降到五亿零二百万双10年前的三点八七〇亿对去年year.Experts说,减少的销售额将continue.Why有伟大的减少?一些时装专家说,这是因为老化的婴儿潮一代,他们说,客户在三,四十不再有体形穿着合身的裤子。也有人说这是因为有少数人在14至24岁的人口群体。此外,男孩用来购买大量的jeans.Today他们选择更时尚的短裤,骑自行车短裤,和棉花pants.Jeans制造商正在努力寻找解决办法减少sales.Some正在裤子的老化代宽松棉质长裤和一个特别设计的经典之作“ 503 ”牛仔裤有更多的空间,在seat.Other制造商正试图提高其海外sales.While牛仔裤的受欢迎程度在美国,他们仍然是重要的时尚物品部分欧洲...
蓝色牛仔裤,制服的年轻人和老年人两代,正在失去他们popularity.According的一项研究通讯牛仔服装,牛仔裤在美国销售下降到五亿零二百万双10年前的三点八七〇亿对去年year.Experts说,减少的销售额将continue.Why有伟大的减少?一些时装专家说,这是因为老化的婴儿潮一代,他们说,客户在三,四十不再有体形穿着合身的裤子。也有人说这是因为有少数人在14至24岁的人口群体。此外,男孩用来购买大量的jeans.Today他们选择更时尚的短裤,骑自行车短裤,和棉花pants.Jeans制造商正在努力寻找解决办法减少sales.Some正在裤子的老化代宽松棉质长裤和一个特别设计的经典之作“ 503 ”牛仔裤有更多的空间,在seat.Other制造商正试图提高其海外sales.While牛仔裤的受欢迎程度在美国,他们仍然是重要的时尚物品部分欧洲...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语学习   
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
该问题被阅读过 258 次&&&
大学生对牛仔裤的狂热可谓人尽皆知。它们舒适、方便又百搭——从polo衫、帽衫到运动夹克都不在话下。而为确保万无一失,你至少要在衣橱里备一条黑色水洗牛仔裤。相对于浅蓝色牛仔裤,黑色牛仔裤更正式一些。不仅上班时可以穿,即便是在参加晚宴或其他半正式场合时,它们也不会引起别人的反感。
标签:校园
十五级 董事长译翻天高级编辑652天前
We know how much college guys are into jeans. They’re comfortable, convenient, and go well with almost everything from polo shirts and hoodies to blazers. But having at least one dark-rinsed pair of denim in your closet is an even safer bet. Dark jeans are more formal than light blue jeans. They can be worn not only to class, but also to dinners or semi-formal events without raising any eyebrows.
十五级 董事长译翻天高级编辑652天前
我能翻得更好,我来补充 &
我来补充:
参考资料:
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)当前位置: &
一条牛仔裤的英文
英文翻译a pair of jeans:&&&&a; a b ...:&&&&close- ...
例句与用法1.Yeah , i just bought a pair of jeans last sunday(是啊,我上周日刚买了一条牛仔裤。 ) 2.A worker grinds a pair of jeans to create a worn look工人在磨光一条牛仔裤,以达到怀旧的效果。 3.That you ' re hugging a pair of jeans ? - these aren ' t just jeans代表你抱着一条牛仔裤? -这不只是裤子4.Mother bought me a pair of jeans母亲给我买了一条牛仔裤。 5.- that you ' re hugging a pair of jeans ? - these aren ' t just jeans-代表你抱着一条牛仔裤? -这不只是裤子6.Yes , i ' d like to exchange a pair of jeans ? baggy with faded colors是的,我想换一条牛仔裤? ?肥大而且褪色。 7.A pair of jeans一条牛仔裤8.Tom sticks his skinny frame into blue jeans and wrinkled shirts , and he talks hip talk , punctuated with obscenities汤姆瘦骨嶙峋地穿著一条牛仔裤和起皱的衬衫,说的是装腔作势的话,夹杂著许多猥亵语言。 9.Tom sticks his skinny frame into blue jeans and wrinkled shirts , and he talks hip talk , punctuated with obscenities汤姆瘦骨嶙峋地穿着一条牛仔裤和起皱的衬衫,说的是装腔作势的话,夹杂着许多猥亵语言。 10.Sometimes a costume is as simple as a suit or jeans , but other times the costumes are very complex and eye - catching有时候化装服就像一套套装或者一条牛仔裤那么简单,不过有些化装服很复杂,而且视觉冲击力很强。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇穿着牛仔裤的
大家都在背:
1. A woman in jeans stood at the window of an expensive shop.
一位穿着牛仔裤的妇女站在一家高档商店的橱窗前.
来自新概念英语第二册
2. You can't go out on a sales call if are dressed in jeans.
你不能外出销售,如果你穿着牛仔裤的时候.
来自互联网
3. He wore frayed jeans and cowboy shirts.
他穿着磨破的牛仔裤和牛仔衬衫。
来自柯林斯例句
4. She wore shabby old jeans and a T-shirt.
她穿着一条破旧的牛仔裤和一件T恤衫。
来自《权威词典》
5. He always wears the oily old pair of jeans.
他总是穿着那条沾满油污的旧牛仔裤.
来自《简明英汉词典》
jeanage n: 适合穿牛仔裤年龄jeaned adj. 穿着牛仔裤的分享:
- 基于3个网页
1. She was in jeans
She was in jeans ., 她穿着牛仔裤.
- 基于1个网页
1. wearing blue jeans
I ' m wearing blue jeans and i ' m wearing a brown shirt ., 我穿着蓝色牛仔裤和我穿着一件棕色衬衫.
- 基于2个网页
2. wore blue jeans
He wore blue jeans to a formal ? dinner ., 他穿着蓝色牛仔裤去参加一个正式的晚宴.
- 基于2个网页
1. in jeans
新概念第三... ... a woman adorned in jewelry and fur 一位珠光宝气、穿着皮衣的妇女 in jeans 穿着牛仔裤 in jewelry 佩戴首饰.
- 基于45个网页
2. wearing jeans
He was a young man , wearing jeans , a striped sweater and soft old loafers ., 他是个年轻人 , 穿着牛仔裤 , 一件条纹毛线衣和一双老旧的皮革便鞋.
- 基于7个网页
1. I wear my jean
穿上的英语_百度知道 ... wear 就是穿着 I wear my jean 我穿着我的牛仔裤 put on 表动作穿上.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
穿着牛仔裤的
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:急求《牛仔裤的夏天》英文影评,字数别太多,最好能有中文翻译._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求《牛仔裤的夏天》英文影评,字数别太多,最好能有中文翻译.
急求《牛仔裤的夏天》英文影评,字数别太多,最好能有中文翻译.
This movie is about four teenage girls and how a pair of pants,that fits all of them,is involved in each of their lives.During one summer,the four of them will be separated,but they will each take turns wearing the pants for a period of time and then send them to the next person.This may sound a little goofy,and it may be just little,but overall it comes together nicely.It's even touching at times with a lot of meaning along the way.The cast is great and seems natural,as if this is a true story.And the story,which is more like 4 unique stories,should provide most people with something to relate to.In the end,I was completely satisfied with The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.It didn't resort to anything extreme to make its point.I recommend it.

我要回帖

更多关于 js quot 的文章

随机推荐