帮忙翻译,谢谢翻译英文!

帮忙翻译,谢谢!!!_百度知道
我跟你说 同学 首先我不知道是不是真的中邪 我也不是什么非常专业的这方面的···额··人才···\r\n但是我以我自己的经验告诉你好了\r\n首先你确定他如果真的是中邪,这回事真的说不清的,但是我知道是不是真的中邪一看就能看出来,和正常人的感觉是不一样的对不对?看起来就害怕就诡异。如果你比较确定,你就可以试试以下几个办法:\r\n心诚则灵嘛,不管你是怎么招到这些好朋友的,你都要诚恳的道歉,在心里道歉,你肯定是招到他了人家才回跟着你回来,其次这个方法就有点恐怖了··\r\n叫你同学回到你同学觉得可能招惹到他的地方去···然后在那里用心里话默默的希望他走,告诉他原因。\r\n如果你嫌丢脸或者觉得我在怪力乱神··那我没办法了··那你就去看精神科医生吧~其实我告诉你我就是学心理学的··...
你会就会,不会就不会,哪来这么多乱七八糟的话
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译 谢谢了!
帮忙翻译 谢谢了!
亲爱的teacher josie:
你好!我是Alina,我知道你还没有回国,但是还是很想你。
我想知道为什么你只能在我们学习待一年,不能申请多待一年吗?
你可能不知道我是谁。我是那个正在哭,而被你看见的,我其实挺感激你的,一听到你要走,我还挺舍不得的。
你别走好不好?你走了,我会哭的,我说真的!
c0905班/Alina
补充:亲爱的teacher josie:
你好!我是Alina,我知道你还没有回国,但是还是很想你。
我想知道为什么你只能在我们学习待一年,不能申请多待一年吗?
你可能不知道我是谁。我是那个正在哭,而被你看见的小女孩,我其实挺感激你的,一听到你要走,我还挺舍不得的。
你别走好不好?你走了,我会哭的,我说真的!
c0905班/Alina
你好,翻译过来是
Dear teacher josie:Hello! I am Alina, I know you do not return, but still want you.I want to know why you can only learn for a year that we can not wait for more than year?You may not know who I am. I was that was crying, not being you see, I am actually quite grateful to you, one heard you go, I kinda could not bear to.You do not go, OK? You go, I cry, I say really!c0905 classes / Alina
不是在网上翻译的把?
其他回答 (1)
Dear teacher josie
I'm Alina,I know you have not been back ,but I miss you very much.I want to know that why you can stay where we study for just a year,can't you apply for another year?Maybe you don't know who I am,I am the one who was crying when you saw.In fact I thank you very much,the moment I heared that you would go,I'm do not give up.Do not go,please,if you go,I will cry,s true.
这样写可以吗
就是按你给的中文翻译的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙进行翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙进行翻译,谢谢!
工作描述 1供辅垛恍艹喝讹桶番垃、采购管理制度、采购作业流程、委外加工作业流程及每季度绩效考核流程的执行与完善;2、负责生产辅料、外购件、钣金、电子原材料、委外加工、图纸审核以及不合格品的负责,按时完成采购任务,保证生产的正常进行;3、执行询价、比价、议价制度,努力降低采购成本,对采购业务进行汇总、分析,定时向领导提供采购报告。4、负责参与技术前期的开发,购买新产品所需的物料及供应商的确认;5、参与合同和设计的评审,配合相关部门做好报价、采购成本、交货期方面的方案及研发部门开发新产品供应商。6、协助财务部做好对帐工作, 服从领导临时安排的其它工作。 采购员1、负责生产所需的原料、包装材料、钣金、物流发货叫车及委外加工的采购工作; 2、对供应商进行询价、比价、议价,制定相关信息(如交货周期、日产能、最低订购量、包装要求、品质标准、价格条件,付款周期等),并根据市场行情的调查、动态资讯收集、整理,对原料重新进行价格询比; 3、掌握好实际库存和在途物料情况, 合理安排采购顺序,对紧缺物料及需长时间采购的原料提前安排采购计划及时购进; 4、每月对原料供应商进行考查,对供应商发票进行统计报帐,制订付款计划提交财务审批。 5、考察供货商的产品质量、供货能力、企业信誉等方面,在现有供应商基础上不断寻求开发新的供应商,以确保供应资源的需求;
提问者采纳
Purchasing supervisor
Job description
, Procurement management system, procurement process, processing outsourcing operation flow and quarterly implementation and improvement of the performan 2, Responsible for producing sheet, electronic accessories, spare parts, raw materials, processing outsourcing, drawing in charge of auditing, and unqualified, procurement tasks are completed on time, ensu3 , Performing inquiry, price, bargaining system, efforts to reduce purchase costs
To summarize, analyze the procurement operations, regularly purchasing reports to leadership. 4Early, responsible participation in technology development, purchase of required materials for new products an5Design review, participation in contracts and, combined with related departments in quotations, purchasing costs, time of delivery of programmes and research and development sector suppliers to develop new products.6 , To assist the Ministry of Finance on accounting work
Obey the leadership of the provisional arrangements for other work.
Buyer1, Responsible for production of the raw materials, packaging materials, sheet metal, logistics shipment processing outsourcing of the procurement pr 2, On the supplier inquiry, price, bargaining, formulate relevant information (such as delivery cycle, our供辅垛恍艹喝讹桶番垃 production capacity, minimum order quantity, packaging requirements, quality standards, prices, conditions, payment cycle, and so on), and according to market surveys, dynamic information collection, collation, raw materia 3 , Master the actual items and in-transit inventory
Rationalize the purchase order, for lack of materials and the necessary arrangements in advance of purchasing raw materials purchasing plan for a long time purchase
4, Monthly to examine raw material suppliers, supplier invoices for accounts statistics report, formulate payment plans submitted to the financial examination and approval. 5Product quality, availability, visit supplier capability, areas such as corporate reputation, existing suppliers on the basis of constantly looking for new suppliers to ensure s
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
I finally got somene to translate all of your emails. I&m so happy to know your thoughts and feelings. I wish I was coming back to China sooner that October, but it do not think it will be possible.

Some of my friends, think I&m crazy for falling in love with a woman that I don&t know very well and who is so much younger than me. I don&t care what they say, I can&t change how I feel about you. Other friends notice how I seem more happy lately. When I tell them why I have changed (because of you!) they are happy for me.

Sometimes I have doubts. I wonder why you care for me so much. I am old. I am fat. I am not a very good lover. I have so many faults. There are so many better looking and younger men than me. I&m not complaining. I feel so lucky that such a beautiful and passionate young woman cares for me. You make me so happy.

All I think about is seeing you again and maybe someday bringing you to America.

Take good care of yourself and keep loving me. I love you more than words can express.
翻译如下(希望你看得懂,真的是一封很深情的信)
我终于让人帮我把你所有的电子邮件都翻译出来了,我很高兴能够了解到你的想法和感受。我希望早于10月回到中国,但这可能无法实现。 

我的一些朋友,认为我狂热地爱上了一个我还不是十分了解的并且比我年纪比我小很多的女子,我不介意他们说什么,我不会改变自己对你的看法。其他的一些朋友都注意到最近我似乎更加开心了。当我告诉他们,为什么我变了(是因为你! ) ,他们都为我感到开心。 

有时候,我有疑问。我想知道为什么如此地喜欢我。我很老。我很胖。我不是一个很好的恋爱对象。我有这么多的不足。有那么多比我好看和年轻的男子。我从来没有抱怨。我感到很幸运,有这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子爱着我。你让我感觉如此幸福。 

我想的所有的事情就是能够再次见到你,也许总有一天,你会来美国。 

好好照顾自己,继续爱我吧。我对你的爱真的无法用言语来表达。
其他回答 (2)
我终于得到索梅内翻译,您所有的电子邮件。我很高兴知道你的想法与感受。我想我是未来回到中国越早10月,但它不认为这将会成为可能。 

我的一些朋友,认为我疯了下降的爱上了一个女子,我不知道很清楚是谁这么多比我小。我不介意他们说什么,我不能改变如何,我觉得你。其他朋友的通知,如何我似乎更幸福最近。当我告诉他们,所以我已经改变(因为你! ) ,他们很乐意为我。 

有时候,我有疑问。我不知道为什么你照顾我这么多。我很老。我发。我不是一个很好的情人。我有这么多的故障。有这么多好看和年轻男子比我。我没有抱怨。我觉得这么幸运,这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子关心我。你让我太高兴。 

所有我认为大约是看到你再次,也许总有一天,为您带来美国。 

好好照顾自己和保持爱我。我爱你多字可以表达。
上面的是用英语翻译软件翻得,很多错误
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译下,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译下,谢谢!
Department of Commerce in 1998 statedthat about 8.The totalmarket for metallizing and galvanizing in the United States is estimated at$1, and as thename implies,which involves the application of metallic zinc to carbon steel for corrosioncontrol purposes.4 billion.6 million metric tons of hot-dip galvanized steel and 2. Hot-dip galvanizing is the most common process.S.8 millionmetric tons of electrolytic galvanized steel were produced in 1997, it consists of dipping the steel member into a bath of moltenzinc. Information released by the UThe most widely used metallic coating for corrosion protection is galvanizing
提问者采纳
(这一方法)包括把金属部分浸入熔化的锌槽中应用最广泛的防锈金属镀膜是镀锌。在美国商务部于1998年发布的信息中说。热浸镀锌是最常用的方法,正像名称所表示的,包括为了控制锈蚀的目的把金属锌用于碳钢:1997年共生产了860万公吨的热浸镀锌刚材和280万公吨的电解镀锌钢材。预期美国的金属处理和镀锌的市场达14亿美元
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
腐蚀与防护最广泛使用的金属镀膜是热镀锌,它包括浸钢构件的锌液洗个澡。热浸镀锌是最常见的过程中,并正如名称所示,其中涉及对碳钢腐蚀控制用于金属锌的应用.The 金属市场总制作了 280 万吨的电解镀锌钢板和镀锌在美国估计为 $14 亿。在 1998 年由美国商务部发布的资料说约 860 万吨热浸镀锌钢和在 1997
最广泛使用的金属涂层防腐镀锌,涉及金属锌的腐蚀控制用碳钢的应用。热镀锌过程是最常见的,并作为名字暗示,它由浸渍的钢构件在一池moltenzinc。1998农村约8600000吨的热镀锌钢和2.8 millionmetric吨电解镀锌钢由美国商务部公布的信息中产生1997。金属化和镀锌在美国totalmarket估计为美元
参考资料:
用于防腐的使用最广泛使用的工艺是金属涂层镀锌,其运用金属锌抗腐蚀从而达到保护碳钢跌目的。热镀锌这一过程是最常见的。顾名思义,它是将钢部件浸渍在超高温熔融槽中进行镀锌。由美国商务部在1998发布的信息显示,1997全年生产大约热镀锌钢860万吨和电解镀锌钢280万吨。据估算,镀锌金属在美国有14亿美元的市场。
建议你拆成几部分,每次提问只问一句话,得到回答会快一些多一些~
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家 的文章

随机推荐