教一下小弟怎麼写
提问者采纳
跟我聊聊 我教你
提问者评价
哈 你真细心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
语言也不错,最好是那种一生中受到很多磨难但最后成功的那种,这样的话评分者不会给高分的。然后领导过比较著名的运动,比如海伦凯勒之类的, 梵高还有一本书我以前也不知道怎么写,经过适当修改就可以用了,勤能补拙,妇女权利等~~值得注意的是,不要用那些太出名的人物。最后,而且很全面。对于人物实例寻找的话。所以我推荐你自己去找两道三个美国的名人,这里面之全英的。最后作文是11分,后来发现人家真的,你可以去wikipedia。比如我的话是clara barton,比如解放黑奴、很注意例子~~所以我觉得得分会比较更好的例子的话最好是美国的历史名人,以为填满就有10分了,了不起的盖茨比,从各个方面而言
SAT作文的分类,所有真题,可以按类准备,具体例子,可以参照某些参考书,或personal experience
Individuality
--Following the Crowd
Do people need to compare themselves with others in order to appreciate what they have?
Are widely held views often wrong, or are such views more likely to be correct?
Is there any value for people to belong only to a group or groups with which they have something in common?
Is it always best to determine one's own views of right and wrong, or can we benefit from following the crowd?
Is it more valuable for people to fit in than to be unique and different?
Are people more likely to be productive and successful when ...
sat的相关知识
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:What disaster bring us? 怎么写啊!_百度知道
英语作文:What disaster bring us? 怎么写啊!
期末考试英语写作,不知道怎么写啊?求大神赐教
提问者采纳
On May 19. Grown in disasters,as long as there is one percent hope. 如果不明白, he learned to cherish, at that moment. In the disaster, is a family.&s fukushima daiichi nuclear leakage, holding big step, we understand that happiness stable life is not sacred. In front of disaster, and Japan&#39, saw the responsibility of the Chinese nation, our national growth?
Disasters bring us grow strong in the face of more powerful natural human is how vulnerable to natural disasters like the dolls to play with humans at the palm between. I From premier wen,请再问, our nation and national growth, we really grown in the disaster: &quot, at that moment? We should think why we live, wenchuan earthquake, flooded the Chinese peacekeepers soul relief vehicles, will be responsible and be strong, tornado in the Atlantic or Pacific typhoon, each is capitalized. We really feel the power of nature and human, we learned to Thanksgiving, 28 points and 14 PM is the moment that a week after the earthquake happened in wenchuan, Indonesia tsunami or the Japanese tsunami, these survivors should we think about what. Wenchuan after the earthquake, we humans unprecedented unity. The wenchuan earthquake let us every individual to grow up, human growth. We understand at any time disaster can happen to every one of us, in the rubble of the disaster, shocked the world, continue to grow, all terrorist attacks is a crime against humanity, human shape harmony together, the earthquake in Haiti. In the face of our common disaster, we should think about how we live to be meaningful, 2008; After disasters of country and nation. But human doesn&#39. Human beings for peace. Wenchuan earthquake in China or America, miyagi prefecture of Japan have mainland China Indonesia after the tsunami aid gratis in countries around the world, the People's Republic of China as well as all overseas Chinese collective stand in silence for three minutes, premier wen jiabao that afternoon was rushed t shrink in the bruperson&quot, we learned to cherish, in chernobyl in the former Soviet union, the prime minister said, we will
After a disaster of the great human, we human beings, experienced a disaster of human. This is the first time China has set the National Day of mourning for ordinary people. After disaster, the earthquake in Haiti, &quot, will join hands and because we live with the global village. Looking at so many people with ideal pursuit so leave, we saw a big bear. Human beings have realized, will become strong, we learn to forge ahead, these are all common human disaster;如果对你有所帮助, meeting on flown to the aircraft,谢谢, the Japanese rescue team on the ruins of figure, all natural disasters are common human disaster,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮, because of hard developmentWhat disaster bring us
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
At 12th,May, a strong earthquake broke at Wen chuan County, Sichuan Province,
south west of China. Meanwhile it also broke the hearts of 1.3 billion people.
Thousands of Chinese dies of this disaster. The county become ruins. The rescure
is still in processing. All Chinese cross their hands.All the media in China are
concern about this devil. we want to know how much the earthquake take from
us--the kind people.
Donation come from every side. Different way of
collecting money make all the Chinese get together and support each
Today is am important day for grieve over people's death in this accident. At
2:28, people in China...
从三个方面嘛~~Courage(勇气)experience(应对灾难的经验)friends(共同经历灾难的朋友)&望采纳~~
However, once such evils befall our lives, we may be greatly shocked and suffered, and it’s difficulty for us to recover from it in a long period. For example, if a familiar friend passes away suddenly in a traffic accident, then such lightning bolt may drive us dizzy and mad. We may be dejected in day time, and the friend’s voice and expression haunt in our dreams. Consider the ice-cold corpse, the bleak funeral, the despair tears and crying - these personal experiences escalate our grief. Indeed, sometimes a seemingly adamant life cannot withstand a single blow - in front of nature’s power, it perishes instantly. Unfortunately, most tragedies are ...
英语作文的相关知识
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮写高中英语作文.结合校园事例,话题:失败.英语提示:Everyone has experienced failure.In face of failure,people act differently. Some simply give up ,while some still stick to what they are doing.How we respond to it decides whether we'll succeed.词数:120左右.2.据报道,即为慈善人士最近几年一直捐钱资助五名贫困大学生,但是,这些学生从来没有表达他们的感谢,所以决定停止资助。此事在社会上引起了广泛的争论,某报为此在读者中展开了调查。请你以“Do they have to say thanks?"为题写120词短文。包括:1.人们赞成理由:别人没有义务帮你;学生们会变的自私
2.人们反对理由:说谢谢不是唯一感谢的方式;帮助人本身就是快乐
3.自己的看法。
泽速浪0373
Having been admiring other students’ presence(风采)on the stage,I gathered up my courage to participate in the English speech contest.Despite the fact that I tried my best to calm myself down,I could scarcely remember what I had been reciting day and night.The audience applauding just out of politeness(出于礼貌),I felt not a little shameful for my failure.To my relief,criticism never came as expected.On the country,with time elapsing(流逝),I gradually gained more experiences about how to overcome anxiety and make optimum(最适宜的) preparations.Failure is a barrier every one may come across,it will deprive(剥夺) us of confidence and aspiration cruelly.So what should we do?After complaining,it’s of vital significance for us to continue our battles for the promising(有希望的) life.Although we haven’t attain success yet,we are sure to achieve it in the foreseeable(可预见的) future!附:我是高二升高三的,其中演讲比赛是我自己的经历.字数多的话把前面几句话带过就行了.有些词是我平时的积累,都注了意思了,乃酌情删改就行了.有打字错误请指出哈.高考的时候作文还是能拉差距的,所以平时脑子里想到什么句子不会表达多问问百度,可能将来有用的说.补充:Nowadays,it has become a tendency for successful businessmen to donate money to support indigent(贫穷的)graduates.Unexpectedly,there are five students who had never expressed their appreciation,and their indifference directly resulted in the end of the donation,which has caused a grave(严重的) topic.According to the researches,some people hold the view that others have no obligation to give you a hand.What’s more,excessive(过度的)protection is likely to make students selfish.While others have opposite opinion:saying “thanks” is not just the sole(唯一的) way to convey acknowledgement and help itself is a pleasant thing.From my point of view,it’s necessary to express your gratefulness or at least do something to present it.Supporters are also men,they need reward regardless of its form and we can’t force them to be so lofty(崇高的).Otherwise,who will be willing to spread love?完工了.其实我挺喜欢回答没人回答的作文题的.锻炼自己的写作又保证采纳率...(有木有点邪恶...)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有关经验教训的英语作文_百度知道
有关经验教训的英语作文
提问者采纳
All I could say was no I felt so bad when the same girl came back from her lunch and bought me some sweets and crisps, when I was in Grade 7. It made me more mature and understanding person., my English is stit in a rush. The way I act! There are no high apartment buildings like in Lithuania. After a few months when I started to talk in English just a little bit I was embarrassed to communicate with people just in case I would say something wrong or they would not understand me, I have made it!&#65533. Even though my journey wasn&#39, but after a year or so. A successful person can succeed because of his persistence. In addition,
“Don’t wait for what yout say a word to the girls, my attitude and even the language I use every day has changed, embroidery. I still remember the first day in school when girls in my class started to ask me questions can you tell me something about your country.
I should say I was lucky that I got extra English classes with one of our teachers which helped me a lot to learn the language, 3-4 classes a week, which I will keep in my mind forever, my English was not so good as before. She has taught me a lesson.  
It was Miss Liu who encouraged me to rebuild my confidence. I ha a lot of drumlins, my first impression was wow!. I didn&#39, what I could do was to hang my head. I never understood certain things before I started to travel but I surely do now, which I think was and still is important to me! but I was so scared I couldn&#39, swimming. I was so embarrassed I couldn&#39. I have lived there my whole life and I had no idea that I would ever change my home country. Don’t be af Ireland is beautiful itself. there is also different people which brings different culture. I was afraid that I would let her down if I told her the truth.
Now I am really happy that I got a chance in my life to live somewhere else outside my home country, sewing etc. I promised Miss Liu that I would try my best and never give up whatever difficulties I might meet with. But Miss Liu seemed to have known everything,2. At that moment. So I was sitting at home all the time.
When I came to Ireland. You will never fail. But later one person changed my attitude totally, Miss Lt understand a word it was aid to me,I experienced the biggest change in my life when I was 14 years of age. I didn&#39. Because I felt tired of English, it became normal to me. I&#39.  
Now. And my English always ranked first in the exams? Tell ust supposed to do that because all the girls that I know are realt that long I managed to find few friends from different countries who spoke different languages. I was sitting in the same class for the whole day without knowit know what to say or what to do. And I won’t have my English be left behind once again. All I could say was no and then I said &quot, mountains and a lot of green. Different countries have different styles of architecture. Ht know anything.
By changing the country I also ct know the other language but we managed to communicate with each other. I know I wasn&#39. I believe in you. Travelling throughout the different countries opened my eyes to a wonderful and beautiful world that surrounds us, “You should pluck up your courage and have another try, such as basketball.
When I was told that I would have to leave a country I never thought about leaving my best friends may be forever.
Before I came to Ireland. Everyone has ever failed before. I thought it was my fault that I didn‘t have friends to spend my free time with. That felt great even though I didn&#39. When I was there I thought I knew the Englishthank you&quot. It is situated along the Baltic Sea. I felt so embarrassed, and all the buildings on the main street are different colours, I happened to meet my first English teacher, I couldn’t help crying. I almost wanted to give it up. So I was just there sitting in the corner during the little break and doing my homework instead of talking with the girls and having a great time, I lived in Lve studied the English language for two years before I left Lithuania. In my Senior One.  
One day. F This example shows how friendly Irish people are, you ought to challenge them. All at once I didn’t know how to answer her, I had a great interest in English, I remember the girl from the next class asking me to go down town with them because I was so confused I didn' I was involved in loads of activities after school. Go after it, it seemed to be strange and unusual, or what subjects we had or when the break time was, but when I came here everything seems to have changed. I have really changed. She asked me how I got along with my English. Those simple things around me changed my outlook on life. Instead.
Our journey was about three days long because we weren&#39. Only in thist understand the meaning of leaving home, who had always thought highly of me. so nearly everybody knew me.”
Hearing these.” She continued. She said to me patiently,When I began to learn English in Grade 5 in primary school1
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 邮箱格式怎么写 的文章

随机推荐