求用英语翻译一段话,在线等!急急急急!!!求ps大神帮忙p图

哪位英语大神帮翻译一段话?着急在线等!!!_百度知道
哪位英语大神帮翻译一段话?着急在线等!!!
必须考虑到学生学会使用该媒体所花费的时间和精力。,是否适宜于和学生间的交互,因此。对于自学系统,应该注意该媒体对学生自行操作利用的难易程度,也可理解为该媒体是否适宜于学生的操作。,在选用时,合理选择媒体也是相当重要的一个教学环节就是这段话根据学习者对媒体的利用能力。,首先要考虑的是在媒体利用时学习者的参与程度。大神帮帮忙吧。如在班级授课或小组学习的情境下
提问者采纳
self operation by using the therefore. As in class teaching or group learning situation, consideration must be given to the students to learn to use the media time and energy, the first thing to consider is the degree of participation in the media of learning when usingAccording to the learners&#39, interaction between students and whether suitable, in the selection, the media on students' ability to use the media, a reasonable teaching media choice is also very important, should pay attention to the degree of difficulty, can also be understood as the media is suitable for students to operate. For self-study system
提问者评价
谢谢你大神!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译一英语句子 在线等 急急急_百度知道
求大神翻译一英语句子 在线等 急急急
They control how well we understand what we hear or read and how well we speak or write
还有就是帮我指出哪个是主语哪个宾语 谢谢了 英语文盲啊 没办法
在线上翻译语法不准确 我又不会看
所以请不要原搬照抄在线翻译上的
提问者采纳
他们控制着我们对我们听到或看到的事物的理解程度,以及我们说和写的能力
你这是在线翻译过来的 语法完全不通
没有啊,我根本没翻字典,说白了就是掌握两件事,一件是对听到看到的理解能力,一件是说和写的程度。主they 谓语control 宾从并列两个,how well we understand what we hear or read 和how well we speak or write
提问者评价
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
hey 主语control谓语宾语是三个从句、我们说或写得有多好:how well we understandwhat we hear or read
how well we speak or write他们控制着我们理解得有多好、我们听或读到什么
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
读到的:they
宾语他们控制我们如何更好地理解我们所听到的。主语,说的和写的东西
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求用英语翻译一段话,在线等!急急急急!!!大神帮忙_百度知道
求用英语翻译一段话,在线等!急急急急!!!大神帮忙
但我没有很近的看到他们。我玩的很开心,也错过了几次,有很多游乐设施,能和演员们合影留恋。晚上我去了梦幻谷!,隔得太远看不清,有些里面还有很多收藏品!。影视城里有很多剧组在拍摄,这是复原沙盘,但都很刺激。作为南京人,还有清明上河图,只是没有好吃的,还有广州街香港街等等景点!,也有水上项目。真的希望能再去一次。仿造建筑有故宫博物院,还有秦皇宫。横店影视城有很多仿造建筑,我遇到了卫子夫剧组,北京圆明园。【求大神帮忙真的很急,是个大型游乐园!,卫子夫大多数景就是在这里取的,我喜欢这种感觉,我表示夫子庙还是挺像的!会加分,瓷器青铜器唐三彩等等。除此之外,亲临剧组现场,南京夫子庙,虽然我不会游泳,这个城市在群山之间我去了横店影视城,很宏伟,要过很多隧道
要百度翻译!好多病句!金山词霸!google翻译
I said Confucius temple or the like, I went to the dream, the old Summer Palace in Beijing. Hengdian studios have a lot of fake buildings, there are a lot of amusement facilities, some with a lot of collection, bronze tang sancai porcelain and so on. In addition, Hong Kong and guangzhou and so on. Fake building is the Palace Museum. Film and television city have a lot of the cast in filming, is a large amusement park, although I can&#39. I play of very happy. As the nanjing people, this is rehabilitation sand, toured the cast, very grand. But I didn&#39, empress wei zifu most of the scene is taken here, also missed a few times, street street. Valley in the evening, it willt swim, too far can&#39, but all of them is very exciting, but no good. Really hope to be able to go againI went to the hengdian studios, the city in the t see them t see, there are clear painting, I like this feeling, nanjing Confucius temple, I met the empress wei zifu cast, and qin palace, also has a water project
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译~~~~急急急
在沪江关注日语的沪友maikeer456遇到了一个关于日语综合的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这种型号的配件还有库存,快的话明天或者后天就可以发货
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解