问道白帮忙怎么做两次做一下这个阅读

哇咔咔 各位神仙大哥神仙大姐奉献一下精神 帮小生做下这English阅读理解 三克油了~~_百度知道
哇咔咔 各位神仙大哥神仙大姐奉献一下精神 帮小生做下这English阅读理解 三克油了~~
S, English is used in ____ ways by peopls most widely used language. People in ______ use English as ts ______ language. It is also one of the working languages in the United Nations and is more used than the others, English is often necessary for business.  As a native language, English is spoken by nearly three hundred million people, in the U. English is _____ widely used working language in the United Nations. People in China use English as a _______ language.The native language is a person&#39.A.A.  21, education and other activities, no other language is more widely studied or used than English..  As a foreign language, England.  For people in India and many other countries.  (A) first  (B) second  (C) foreign  (D) native  24, Australia and some other countries.  (B) India  (C) China  (D) Australia  23. But English is the world&#39. We used it to listen to the radio.  (A) much  (B) more  (C) the more  (D) the most  25, to read books or to travel.  (A)first  (B)only  (C)one  (D) foreign  22.  (A) in the U. So English is the second language there. As a second languageThere are thousands of different languages in the world.S. For many people it is even their only language all their lives, as it is their first language. Everyone seems to think that his native language is the most important one
提问者采纳
Cnative , as it is 【heir first language】22.23,只要你愿意做:For people in India and many other countries:21:中国人学英语是作为【外语】24,是在偷懒啊、B信息,五分钟搞定!这样的阅读题.25?懒猪猪,foreign language 祝你开心如意、A
信息、C常识.:【his native language】 is the most important one. English is the second language there,second!选择结果绝对可靠、D It is also one of the working languages in the United Nations and is more used than the others.!你不是不会该是初三了吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
ABCDC望采纳偶
真是这样吗??你可不要欺骗天真少女!!
怎么可能骗你呢
真的是这样吗???恩恩??
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪为高手帮我做一下这道阅读理解题
谢谢IV.阅读理解(共20小题,计分40) Newspapers are very important in our daily life.Many people begin their day by reading the paper.In this way they learn what is going on in th_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪为高手帮我做一下这道阅读理解题
谢谢IV.阅读理解(共20小题,计分40) Newspapers are very important in our daily life.Many people begin their day by reading the paper.In this way they learn what is going on in th
哪为高手帮我做一下这道阅读理解题
谢谢IV.阅读理解(共20小题,计分40) Newspapers are very important in our daily life.Many people begin their day by reading the paper.In this way they learn what is going on in the world.Sometimes,however,they didn‘t have the time to read the news carefully and must be pleased with a quick look at the front page.At other times they may be in such a hurry that they have time only to have a quick look at the headlines( 标题 ). There are newspapers to please every reader.In big cities there are many types with several different editions every day.In some towns there are fewer newspapers and perhaps only one edition each day.In some places the paper is printed( 印刷 ) weekly. Most papers have several editions,especially on Sundays when the edition is larger than usual.There are besides the front page with the most important news,&127;the sports news,&127;the amusement( 娱乐 )page,a business page and so on. 91.People read newspaper to _______. A.learn about the most important news B.be pleased C.learn about whatever they want D.get some information ( 信息 )
D从第一段这句话“Many people begin their day by reading the paper.In this way they learn what is going on in the world.”可看出,人们读报是为了知道世界上在发生什么事情,也就是为了得到信息,故选D
选择Athey learn what is going on in the world得知一些在世界上发生的事情
D不看材料都可以得出答案。教你一招做这种题目,先看题,然后带着问题去看文章。好老师应该会教你这招。
您可能关注的推广这个作业怎么做?阅读下面两首诗,完成
阅读下面两首诗,完成(1)一(2)题.
(甲)寒食
(唐)孟云卿 二月江南花满枝,他乡寒食远堪悲. 贫居往往无烟火,不独明朝为子推.
(乙)寒_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这个作业怎么做?阅读下面两首诗,完成
阅读下面两首诗,完成(1)一(2)题.
(甲)寒食
这个作业怎么做?阅读下面两首诗,完成
阅读下面两首诗,完成(1)一(2)题.
(甲)寒食
(乙)寒食
(唐)韩翎 春城无处不飞花,寒食东风御柳斜.
日暮汉宫传蜡烛,轻烟散入五侯家.
  【注】寒食:节令,清明前一二日.按时俗寒食三日不得举火,但王侯贵族之家有皇帝赐来的蜡烛:“清明日取榆树之火以赐近臣.”日暮汉宫句为以汉喻唐. (1)在两首诗的第三句各抓一个关键字分析其作用. ___________________________________________ (2)试比较两首诗在选材立意方面的异同.
(1)答:孟诗中“贫”字揭示了上句“悲”和下句“不独明朝为子推”的缘故.含蓄传达出一种攫住人心的悲哀.韩诗以一“传”字状出动态,且意味着挨个赐予,可见封建等级次第之森严.含而不露地讽刺了统治阶层的特权.(意对即可) (2)答:两首诗均写出了寒食节时春天繁花竞放的迷人景象,浓浓春意.孟诗以一个“悲”字写出了异乡人寒食的辛酸,也表达了对贫居者的深切同情.韩诗则从寒食节的皇都风光着笔,突出皇族与宠臣的特权,隐寓了对特权阶层的讽喻之意.(意对即可)改错:帮忙下面这个英文阅读片段的改错 下文中每一行都有一个错误(我也不敢肯定)高手帮忙做一下,My aunt Aggie was used to think that she was able to 1.________ I'm sorry to say her singing was horrible.W_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
改错:帮忙下面这个英文阅读片段的改错 下文中每一行都有一个错误(我也不敢肯定)高手帮忙做一下,My aunt Aggie was used to think that she was able to 1.________ I'm sorry to say her singing was horrible.W
改错:帮忙下面这个英文阅读片段的改错 下文中每一行都有一个错误(我也不敢肯定)高手帮忙做一下,My aunt Aggie was used to think that she was able to 1.________ I'm sorry to say her singing was horrible.Well,one 2.________day she asked for a piano-tuner to come and tune 3.________her piano.As he tried to tune the piano,it seemed to 4.________be right.Aggie said."Let me play it.",so he heard her 5.________playing it.It was prefectly in tune but she had him tuned it 6.________again.The man did the job again.The next day she rang 7.________
My aunt Aggie was used to think that she was able to 1.去掉 was I'm sorry to say her singing was horrible.Well,one 2.I'm 改为I was________day she asked for a piano-tuner to come and tune 3._去掉FOR_______her piano.As he tried to tune the piano,it seemed to 4.___as 改为 When_____be right.Aggie said."Let me play it.",so he heard her 5.____be all right____playing it.It was prefectly in tune but she had him tuned it 6.____tuned 改为tune____again.The man did the job again.The next day she rang 7._____rang 改为sang?___作业发到网上让别人做?这篇文章是哪个老师出的,读着怪别扭
怪文章,读着太别扭,做不下去了

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps一下 的文章

随机推荐