英语口语考试,四个人对话五分钟,求大神帮忙ps。

英语口语口语考试的一篇短文,两人对话形式的,3~5分钟即可!!!!!!!急求!!!!!!_百度作业帮
英语口语口语考试的一篇短文,两人对话形式的,3~5分钟即可!!!!!!!急求!!!!!!
英语口语口语考试的一篇短文,两人对话形式的,3~5分钟即可!!!!!!!急求!!!!!!
K: Hell! Susan. S: Hell,Kangkang.K: I would like to know about the school life of American students. How do they usually go to school?S: Well, many students take a yellow schook bus or walk to school.Very fow students ride bikes.K: Where do they usually have luch?S:They usually have lunch at school.They seldom eat out on school days.K: Do they have a short rest after lunch?S: No,they don't.K: What time is school over,them?S: At about 3 o'clock.K: What do they do in their free time?S: They often play basketbll or soccer,go swimming and so on.K: And how often do they have ball gaems?S: Four times a year.K: Well,I'm sorry we have no more time. Nice talking to you.Thnk you.S: You're welcome.求给位大虾帮我找个英语口语四人对话!题目是body language 时间大概是5分钟左右.尽快啊,_百度作业帮
求给位大虾帮我找个英语口语四人对话!题目是body language 时间大概是5分钟左右.尽快啊,
求给位大虾帮我找个英语口语四人对话!题目是body language 时间大概是5分钟左右.尽快啊,
A:i heard a research says words are only 7 percent of your conversation,have you heard of it beforeB:no,i dont think i heard of itC:what is it aboutD:yeah,please tell us more about itA:Ok,the rest is your voice tonality which is 38 percent and your body language at 55 percentB:oh reallyC:sounds like body language is so importantD:yeah,i remember some made a speech using very good body language,it really make a differenceB:i wonder any effective ways to communicate with your body languageA:yes,to change your body language you must be aware of your body language.Notice how you sit,how you stand,how you use you hands and legs,what you do while talking to someone.B:thats good point,maybe we can practice in front of a mirrorC:or close your eyes and visualize how you would stand and sit to feel confident,and try to learn from others D:yeah,that's a great idea B:I think so too
这个有点短,你是自己写的还是网上找的...如果是网上找的可以给我地址吗???
对话是自己写的,/Read-Body-Language4人英语对话短文_搜索_中华文本库
英语四人情景对话短文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语四人情景对话短文,没人2——4句1& A: Guys, New Year's Day is coming, we have a three-day holid...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档英语五分钟四人短对话剧本_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。topic:detective。 time:5:00 people:4 1...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档英语短文对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。...NO.4 A;oh! what a bad weather it is! It's sand storm. B;yeah! ...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 关于2012的英语四人短对话_英语考试_外语学习...4页 免费 2012英语补全对话练习题 暂无评价 8页 免费 学年度第一学...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档小学英语小短文_英语对话短文,英语短文带翻译...[2]第一,我们应该要有一个正 确的评价自己[4],[5]利用优势,趋利避害。 ...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 大学生英语4 topic friendship短文对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。差不多5min的时间Friendship It is in the hospital.Crys...
12页 1下载券 六年级上册英语课本对话... 3页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...英语短文对话 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档英语专四对话与短文应试策略_英语考试_外语...的生活用品 2)各种文娱形式介绍 3)日常生活中经常谈 论的话题 4)生活中的...
英语 情景短对话_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。短对话,适合期末口语考试~Lily...The end 4 人对话: Stanley, Shirley, Peggy and Peter, 讨论著名短篇小说 ...
英语对话短文1 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档...第 4 个空填: A B C D Everyone Someone No one Only one 正确的回答是...

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps一下 的文章

随机推荐